Author has written 2 stories for Epic, and Frozen.
Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to visit my profile! My name is Amethyst Danielle Dzarich but you can call me Thyst. I love reading fanfiction and I'm inspired by all of the creativity and ideas that come from fanfic. I'm told I have a weird sense of humor, I tend to over-organize things, and most of my vocabulary can probably be traced back to some old movie or book I had a glimpse of.
Aliases: Lamia, Caldera, & Aria (None of these are my real names)
Note; I WILL respond to 'Melon Lord' if you call me that.
Age: Changes every year so...screw it all.
Favorite Artists/Bands: Owl City, Snow Patrol, Greek Fire, Fall Out Boy, Avril Lavigne, Natasha Beddingfield, Coldplay, Maroon 5, Imagine Dragons, One Republic, Beyonce, P!NK, Neon Trees, & New Politics.
Favorite Colors: Teal, Coral, Purple, Chartreuse (Almost all of them)
Favorite Animated Movies: Almost All Studio Ghibli movies, Epic (2013), Frozen (2013), Big Hero 6 (2014)
Favorite Movie Series: The Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Pirates of the Carribean, Ocean's Eleven, Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones, The Hunger Games, Rise of the Planet of the Apes, & The Hobbit
Favorite Shows: Monk, Psych, How i Met Your Mother, Hawii Five-O
(Lots of Comedies and/or Detective shows)
Favorite Books: Uglies Series, Hunger Games, Elsewhere, The Hobbit, The Alchemist Series
(Lots of Dystopian, Futuristic, Historical/Mythical & Fiction)
Fandom's I currently am in:
Epic ( 2013 )
Frozen ( 2013 )
Big Hero 6 ( 2014 )
Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragons ( Unlimited )
Avatar; The Last Airbender ( Cartoon, duh! No offense but the movie sucked! )
Legend of Korra ( 2012 - 2015 )
Main Ships ( I do have multiple ships 'cause I can't choose which I like better )
(If you don't agree with my ships, that's fine by me.)
Nod X M.K ( Epic )
Kristoff X Elsa ( Frozen )
Jack X Rapunzel ( RotG & Tangled )
Jack X Elsa ( RotG & Frozen )
Merida X Hiccup ( Brave & HTTYD )
Hiccup X Astrid ( HTTYD )
Zuko X Katara ( ATLA )
Toph X Sokka ( ATLA )
Toph X Zuko ( ATLA )
Kai X Jinora ( LoK )
GoGo X Hiro ( Big Hero 6 )
Honey Lemon X Tadashi ( Big Hero 6 )
OCharacter=OC X Character ( I SHIP THEM ALL! (Insert Evil Laughter HERE))
My Stories ( So far... )
-Fight for Darkness ( Epic ) In-Progress, Being Edited, On Hiatus (My apologies!)
-As the Wind Rises ( Frozen ) Complete, Being Edited
(Apologies, but I HAVE deleted the sequel to As the Wind Rises, I wasn't sure where I was going with it and the pressure to continue and finish it was a little too much for me.)
Stories In-Progress ( They'll be out soon I hope! )
-The Animated Academy ( RotBTFD Crossover )
-Era ( Avatar; The Last Airbender )
-Regarding Harry Potter, I have never read the books nor watched the movies.
-I am a BIG fan of Avatar; The Last Airbender and my favorite characters in the series are Toph, Iroh, Sokka, Ty Lee, Katara, Aang, & Zuko.
-Additionally, I am a also a BIG fan of Legend of Korra and my favorite characters in the series are Korra, Jinora, Bolin, Varrick, Kai, Ghazan, Suyin, & Kuvira.
-If I lived in the AtLA Universe, I'd be an earthbender named Leiko living in Ba Sing Se with an Eel Hound named Hiro.
-I love OC's and I plan to write quite a few of them into stories I am currently drafting and developing, sorry if that annoys you but I am a creative spirit!
-I'm considered one of the nerdy/weird/movie-obsessed/random-info-wise asians at my school.
-I'm a bit of a procrastinator but I do get fairly good grades.
-I have an interest/fear in horror movies and am a sucker for funny chick flicks.
-I can talk in several accents ( British is the most fun though..)
-I have a phobia of Jack-In-The-Boxes (It's something about that..eerie tune) & Bees/Wasps/Hornets
-Currently, my favorite animated character is:
Elsa, from Disney's Frozen (She's AWESOME, but I wish she had more screen time in the movie. After all, it is based on THE SNOW QUEEN.) "Let it go!"
GoGo, from Disney's Big Hero 6 (She's AMAZING, but I wish that there were more action scenes in the movie.) "Woman up!"
-My favorite animals are hummingbirds, cheetahs, and hedgehogs.
-I collect things (rocks, fortunes from fortune cookies, shells, nutcrackers, etc..)
-I am currently learning Spanish.
-I want to learn how to speak latin and/or greek.
-My dream job is becoming an actress (fat chance) or an animater for either Disney, Pixar, or Blue Sky, but I'm cool with becoming an engineer, lawyer, or nurse.
-I'm a bit shy and although I'm told I am a good singer, I'm afraid to do it in front of anyone I'm not comfortable around.
-You can find me on tumblr as, I blog about random things, and new upcoming animated movies.
Notes about my writing;
-I apologize if I haven't updated a story for months (maybe even years!). I get really bad writers block and laziness where all I want to do is just read other people's stories.
-Sorry if there are grammatical errors in my stories, (nobody's perfect!) I'll probably get back to them, proof-read them, edit them, and things will be right with the universe.
-I write fanfics that sorta lack a lot of detail (The devil's in the details) so I'm sorry if my stories are not as descriptive as you would like them to be, but that's just how I roll, I'll probably edit them later.
-I do have school and homework so I'll most likely be mostly writing and updating on the weekends and post a buttload of chapters of the big school breaks. As for summer...we'll just see what happens.
-I am willing to adopt stories from authors who no longer want them, but only if they are in my little category (I'm only in a few fandoms and only have knowledge about 39% of stuff that is on Fanfiction).
-I may or may not write two stories and alternate update times between them if I feel super inspired! So don't worry, both of them will go on!
-I do get writers block (I HATE it!) and may delay a story. (I usually get over the block after a few weeks of gaining inspiration...could also possibly be a few months, sorry!)
-I am avaliable (now) as a betareader and am willing to betaread new stories.
#-(._.-) A waffle for you,
(-._.)-# A waffle for her,
(-.#.-) A waffle for me,
-(;u;)- No waffle for you.
(-._.)- -> Place amazing object HERE
16 Ways to Maintain a Healthy Sanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hairdryer at passing cars, see if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put a garbage can on your desk and label it “IN”
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone is over their Caffeine addictions, switch to expresso.
6. Finish all your sentences with “In Accordance to the Prophecy”.
7. Don’t use any punctuation.
8. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
9. Specify that your drive thru order is “To Go”
10. Sing Along at the Opera
11. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don’t rhyme.
12. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
13. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream “I WON I WON!!”
14. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling “Run for your lives, they’re loose!!”
15. Tell your children over dinner, “Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.”
16. Send this to your friends to make them smile, It’s called therapy.
Things to do in an Elevator (I have GOT to try some of these)
1. CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. MEOW occasionally.
6. STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7. SAY -DING at each floor.
8. SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9.MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16. ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21. SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22. CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
23. MAKE car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. CONGRATULATE all for being in the same lift with you.
25. GRIMACE painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. WALK on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. WHILE the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. LET your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. WALK into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. TAKE shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. ASK people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. ALSO in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. ASK, "Did you feel that?"
34. TELL people that you can see their aura.
35. WHEN the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. ANNOUNCE in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. DRESS up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time...
38. START breathing heavily and grab your chest when someone walks in. Then stumble out gasping for air
39. WHEN someone comes in ask them to press 5 or 6 different floors.
40. GET in and don't press any buttons. Wait for the elevator to be called somewhere and repeat.
41. IF you are the only one in the elevator, press all of the buttons and stand, staring at the door, waiting for someone to come.
42. LAUGH maniacally whenever anyone looks at you and say you're here for the mental health convention.
43. Make race car noises when anyone comes on or off
44. Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your tissue to all the other passengers
45. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
46. Whistle the first 7 notes of "It's A Small World" incessantly
47. On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator
49. Offer name tags to everyone in the elevator. Where yours upside down.
50. Lean over to another passenger and whisper: "Noogie patrol coming!"
51. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you "Admiral"
52. One word: Flatulence
53. On the highest floor, hold the door and demand that they stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "Blink!" at the bottom
54. Do Tai Chi exercises
55. When at least 8 people are on, moan in the back "Oh, no now, damn motion sickness!"
56. Give religious tracks to each passenger
57. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose
58. Frown and mutter, "gotta go, gotta go" and then sigh and say "oops"
59. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it's infected
60. Sing "Mary had a Little Lamb" while continually pushing buttons
61. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator decends
62. Burp and then say "mmmm... tasty!"
63. Leave a box between the doors
64. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it
65. Start a sing-along
66. Shadow box
67. Lean against the button panel
68. Take a bite of a sandwich and askk other passengers "Wanna see wha in muh mout?"
69. Pull gum out of your mouth in long strings
70. Carry a blanket and hold it protectively while give the other passengers possessive glares
71. Stare at your thumb and say "I think it's getting larger"
72. If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler "Bad touch!"
73. Bring a water pistol. Soak everyone's shoes.
74. Start brushing off invisible bugs from your arms, screaming "Aaughh! Get them off!"
75. Laugh hysterically for five seconds, stop, and glare at the other passengers like they are crazy
76. Make chalk drawings on the walls
77. As the elevator goes up, jump violently up and down, shouting "Down! I said down, dammit"
78. Crouch in a corner and growl menacingly at everyone that gets on
79. Wrinkle your nose and smell the air repeatedly. Sniff at your neighbor, give a disgusted frown, and take a step back
80. Take the stairs
(One of these things is NOT like the others!)
Unsafe External Link