Author has written 11 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, Spectacular Spider-Man, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, G. I. Joe, Rurouni Kenshin, Fullmetal Alchemist, X-Men, Young Justice, and Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL.
I won't tell you much about me. But you will learn a few things about my appearances as you read my first fanfic, Not My Dimension. I love to read and I thought up my username after reading Lord of the Rings. It is not actually in the book, but I looked it up online. It's elvish. My first fanfic will be about the series Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. And if anyone is interested in reading my non-fanfic work, I have an account on teenink.com under the same pen name.
I do take some suggestions on what to write, but not always. I prefer my own ideas. But if you want to suggests something, do not be afraid to do so.
I love fictional stuff. I can read nonfiction, but it better be something good. Like a story of someone's life. Not just a long list of facts.
In my fanfiction stories and any stories I write there will be no gay stuff. I do not judge any one who believes in it, but, me, personally, I find it very wrong.
Oh, and unless my mom finds someway to block fanfiction on the computer at home, I will always finish my fanfics, even if I don't want to or like them any more. And even then, I would just start spending more time at our public library.
My sister and I have a shared fanfic account now and will be writing stories as BrainBrawn. But don't worry loyal readers (if there are any), I won't stop writing on this account.
School year is coming up fast and updates will totally slow down, especially first semester *cough* marching band's fault *cough, but as I have promised, my stories will always be updated and completed at some point. Unless I mysteriously die or forget my password for some reason.
Read and review my stories people! Please!
Normal people vs. PJO fans:
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast
PJO FANS:will tell Zeus to make it rain
NORMAL PEOPLE: say OMG!
PJO FANS: say OH MY GODS!
NORMAL PEOPLE: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
PJO FANS:won't go to one because they will take away their awesome demigod powers
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or i'll tell on you!
PJO FANS: say shut up or my godly parent will vaporize you! (that's happened, several times)
NORMAL PEOPLE: think that PJO fans are stupid
PJO FANS: know that normal people are stupid (Yeah!!!!)
NORMAL PEOPLE: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
PJO FANS: when being chased use their awesome demigod powers
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
PJO FANS: yell at Zeus to calm down
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
PJO FANS: would try and find Camp Half Blood
NORMAL PEOPLE: holy cow!
PJO FANS: holy Hera!
NORMAL PEOPLE:don't have this on their profile
PJO FANS: MUST have this on their profile!
Favorite color: Blue
Favorite Book Series: Either the Warriors series by Erin Hunter or the Percy Jackson series.
Favorite Super Hero: I am a total Spider-man geek.
Pets: 2 cats and 2 dogs.
Likes: I love snakes, lizards, catching small creatures, reading, writing, pizza, milk, milkshakes, Dairy Queen, cats (I'm kind of obsessed over them), chocolate, most junk foods, and napping (because of I rarely get a good night's sleep).
Dislikes: Know-it-alls, gross mysterious things, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, breakfast pizza, vampire kitties (story below), foul language, stuck-up people, insensitive people, and boring moments.
Siblings: 2 sisters, 1 brother, all younger than me.
The Vampire Kitty
My sister adopted a cat named Boots. We all thought he was so cute and sweet, then he started attacking my other sister's and mine cats. We would find Junior's teeth (my other sister's cat) all over the house. He didn't stop there, he started to attack my family and me. Almost every day you would hear screaming in the halls as he buried his claws into another unlucky victim's legs.
The only person he didn't attacked and actually feared was my father. He was biting my mother's hand and she ran into her bathroom and hid behind my dad with Boots hot on her trail. When he saw my dad he skidded to a halt and turn tail and ran.
Anyway, so one day I was watching him play with Junior on my knees and he looked into my eyes. I couldn't move, I knew what was coming and I couldn't move. I knew he was going to attack me. He jumped up on me, scratching my elbows with his hind claws to keep himself up. I screamed and my other sister came in and ripped him off me. Literally, she had to rip him off. My mother ran into the room and said that we needed to get that cleaned up, gesturing no where near my arms.
She took a white wash cloth and pressed against it to a spot on my neck and pulled it away. The part that had been pressed on my neck was bright red. The cat had bitten my neck.
After that happened, I noticed strange things happening to me. Whenever I got startled, scared, or angry, I would hiss at the person responsible for it. I loved any type of fish, I wanted to eat my sister's fish in her tank (still do), I would purr when happy, I loved milk even more, when I fought my siblings, I would claw, scratch, and bite as my main defense or offense, I could see better in the dark, and my canine teeth were longer.
I then realized I had been bitten by no ordinary cat, but a vampire kitty! I was the only one to be bitten on the neck by the time we sent him back to the adoption agency, and to this day I still behave like a cat. And I still call Boots the vampire kitty and I tell all my friends about him, and tell them the story that I just told you.
Vampire Kitty Human Hybrid Theory- I have had several friends ask me if I was bitten by a vampire kitty, why don't I crave blood. Well if you think about it, a vampire bite it a blood transferred infection and it's spread amongst the same species. I am not a cat and so when he bit my neck the chances of the infection causing different symptoms would make sense. I am a hybrid, and when one is a hybrid they carry certain traits of both sides of the "parent". I carry both traits of a cat and a human, and I believe that the need for blood is not necessary for a hybrid, though there are signs of vampirism still there. I'm vicious in a fight and I tend to go for the neck, not to bite, but to choke or pin my opponent. And that's all based on instinct. In a fight all my common sense that makes me human goes out the window and is replaced by the animal portion of my brain. Anyway, the point is that when an infection like vampirism is spread across species, most of the side-effects appear to become diluted by the foreign species blood.
IF YOU ARE A PERCY JACKSON FAN YOU WILL LOVE THIS LIST:
YOU KNOW YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS WHEN:
1. You buy everything you see with an owl or trident on it.
2. You yell “Burrito Fight!” whenever you’re in a Mexican restaurant.
3. You checked to make sure your vice-principal doesn’t have a tail.
4. You know which pages the good parts are on.
5. You suddenly hate thunderstorms.
6. You start hearing Percabeth in every song you hear.
7. You started calling your dog Mrs. O’Leary.
8. You start figuring out who your godly parent is.
9. You never looked at a ballpoint pen the same way again.
10. You have a plan to get out of school early on May 5th so you can buy The Last Olympian, read it, and still have time to do your homework.
11. You ask the cashier at the store if they stock Mythomagic cards.
12. You start doing pro/con lists in your head. During Math. When you’re supposed to be taking notes.
13. You start spelling character names out of your spelling words.
14. You start loving blue plastic hairbrushes and anyone who wields them.
15. Each day you check every fan site you know of for new information.
16. You try to figure out how much food dye you need to turn chocolate chip cookies blue.
17. You make references to it in school reports and/or to friends that haven’t read it.
18. The first thing you ask someone when you meet them is, “Have you read PJO?”
19. On your trip to Washington D.C. you thought of Annabeth every time you saw a monument.
21. You dream about PJO every night.
22. You curse a god/goddess a lot. (Mostly Hera)
23. You have one (Or more) pictures relating to PJO in your room
24. You know PJO better then most sane people
25. You have links to every great PJO site
26. You add things to the list every day
27. You know what you would do if you were Percy
28. You argue with your friends about if Nico should turn evil or not (NO! Nico don't turn evil!!)
29. At least half of your friends have read all the PJO, or are going to in the very near future
30. You wish you could find a rainbow to see if Iris messages work
31. For April Fools, you put a piece of paper over a card/cards and told your friends that they were Myth-O-Magic cards and they understood
32. Your friends all have a godly parent, and so do you.
33. You are trying to learn Greek
34. You keep thinking about one of the PJO books when you go on a trip.
35. Every language you know is some form of Ancient greek.
38. You just have to research more about greek mythology
40. You want to learn Latin
42. You copy/paste this onto your profile
43. About 75-100 of your fics are PJO related, even if it is a cross over
44. You have taken every test you can find about what demigodly parent you would/do/should have, and your friends have as well or are going to
45. You make sure all of your friends (Or most of them), have an idea about what you say when talking about PJO
46. Your friends (At least one), think you are obbsessed with PJO, and you agree
47. A friend (or more), think you should start taking pills and/or going to a mental doctor, because you are so obsessed
48. You have one or more things related to PJO on your school stuff, and if someone asks you why, you tell them
49. You have something on your school things (Or home things), that says 'Daughter (Or son if you're a guy) of God/goddess', and you don't even try to hide it, even if it says daughter of Name of unliked god.goddess
50. You’re nodding and smiling when you read this
51. You were so busy reading that you missed number 20, 36, 37, 39, and 41
52. You are planning on adding a lot more things to this list
53. You have done at least 15 (Or more) of the above things
54. You are so obessed with PJO and the couple Percy-Annabeth, that you are proud to call yourselves supporters of Percabeth!!! (HEll yes!!!!)
55. You try to convince your friends to read PJO.
56. You have read both PJO and HOO, and any other Rick Riodan’s books(39 clues/Khane Chronicles/others)
57. You weren’t that weirded out when you found out Nico was gay for Percy (I mean it’s Percy)
58. You release that I got this list from someone else
59. You think winter is evil now
60. You hate the movies, but continue to watch them constantly, because of the title
61. You had to come back to this list due to your bashing on the movies
62. You hated when they didn’t turn Percy into a geunie pig in the second move
63. You haven’t relised my horrid spelling
64. I told it was horrid
65. Percy Jackson is the only book that you connect with
66. if you are ADHD and DYLSEXIC you think (no you believe[no you’re absolutely certain]) that you are demigod.
67. Math teachers creep you out now
67. Converse shoes are now your favorite shoe brand (maia)
68. Once you finish the House of Hade, you then go and immediately pick up the lightning thief and read the series again
69. You know more about the Greek god and goddesses than your own religion.
70. I take #69 back… the Greek Gods and Goddesses are your religion.
71. You have a new love for peanut-butter
72. You want to go to long island sound.
73. When you go to the empire state building you always ask for the 600th floor
74. For your school schedule Latin is own of your classes
73. You feed gummy vitamins to your hamster every morning
74. You almost drown yourself trying to breathe underwater
75. Yes I am obsessed and I’m proud- you say that every morning (before giving your hamster those vitamins)
76. You ether do all these things or now really want to do all these things
77. You have a leather necklace with beads that suspiciously look the same as Annabeths
78. You talk to Horses
79. YOU DON'T LIE THE GROUND
Possible Future Fanfics
Behind the Scenes Part 3: A Torn Heart- When that volcano went off all I could think was, how could have I left that Seaweed Brain alone in a volcano with angry telkhines? He couldn't have a plan. It wouldn't be like him to come up with a plan where he didn't get hurt. Now, all I can do is mourn the passing of my best friend, who possibly, maybe could've been something more.(Percy Jackson Series)