Poll: In The Quest of Five, which couple are you shipping? Vote Now!
Author has written 50 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Reign, Harry Potter, and I Didn't Do It.
So feel free to PM anytime about anything, or even just to talk!
*Insert super cool quote of your choice here*
butterflygirly99 (just call me butterfly)
Stories all ready published (Stories in italics a currently still being worked on):
QLFC- So these are all the stories I've written for the Quidditch League Fanfiction Competition. They are all Harry Potter One-Shots, enjoy!
1) Sister, Sister - A one-shot about Ginny and her wonderful and interesting relationship with her brothers. So this is one of my earlier HP one-shots and I'd like to think it's pretty cute.
2) To Drive Like a Muggle- A little one shot about Hermione's first driving test. Another cutey-cute story starring Hermione XD.
3) Yellow Terror- A single bite was all it took. A single bite to take the life out of you. A single bite that could turn a picture perfect town, into a nightmare of orphaned children, unscrupulous thieves, and mass unmarked graves. A single bite was all it took. AU- set during the Yellow Fever of 1793. This is one of my favorite pieces to date, I really loved writing it and it turned out really well.
4) Ferret- Just some good 'ol Dracmione fluff! One of my most popular fics to date, this piece is just extremely fluffy. It is also currently being translated into Polish. (link to be added soon)
5) A Smile, a Prank, and a Laugh- Gideon Prewett taking the OWL's, a recipe for chaos and laughter. A cute and humorous one shot. This one-shot had the honor of being a Judge's Pick in the QLFC for round 5! Exciting stuff :)
6) OUT OF TOWN FOR ROUND 6
7) Love, Tonks (Not Nymphadora)- A little letter from Tonks to Remus. Enjoy! I just had to write a Tonks/Remus thing. Enough said.
8) Like the Greek God- What happens when Ginny drags Hermione to a club and she meets a blonde and charming stranger? Dracmione fluff ensues, of course! What can I say? I ship it hard...
9) Leaves of Change- Draco and Hermione are stuck sitting together in potions. What happens? Dracmione fluff ensues (because, come on, doesn't always). I really do have problem.
PJO- So these are my Percy Jackson stories. These are some of my earlier stories, so they are probably aren't that great :P
1)A Friend or a Monster - This is a short story I wrote about Annabeth's encounter with a hippocampus while she is stuck in Percy's underwater palace. One of my earlier works/ first one shot. I liked the idea of this, but my writing has grown a lot since writing this.
2) Truth or Dare- This is a game of truth or dare with all your favorite demigods where you get to write the truths and dares! And of course, what's a game of truth or dare without humor, drama, and lots of fun! My first fanfic ever! I kinda grew out of this story if you know what I mean...it's there for reading though :)
3) Daughter of Athena/ Demigod Girls- All demigod girls have a story, a piece advice, something about their life that makes them different. So here are their stories and tales and pieces of wisdom to share. Some of my poetic free-verse stuff. I love poetry and writing these were fun. They are sorta a continuation of each other, but not really... Can't decide whether to combine or keep separate.
4) Demons-- Saving Me- This is my take on the conversation between Luke and Annabeth when Luke asks Annabeth to runway with him. Inspired by the song Demons by Imagine Dragons. This fic will always hold a special place in my heart as it was the first fic that I was truly proud of. One of my favorites :)
5) Radioactive- Clarisse LaRue. What can I say. She strong, amazing, and radioactive. Put it this way, I felt pretty darn cool after writing this :D
6) PJO Drabbles- Looking for a quick interesting read? Well then this is the answer to your call, a bunch of random PJO drabbles. I ADORE these drabbles, it's similar to my free verse, but a lot deeper. May or may not be updated.
7) Home- An Annabeth and Percy finally found a place to call home, extremely fluffly oneshot. My introduction to the world of fluff.
8) Lay All Your Love on Me- A one shot about Annabeth's feelings for Percy. MAJOR PERCABETH! I'm still not sure how I feel about this fic. A lot of people like it, but I just never felt it...I just felt like I over did it, ya know...
9) The Quest of Five SYOC- Follow the adventures of five new demigods, as they face the next great prophecy. This is the journey of my fanfiction life. This fic was kinda the portal from my immature writing to my more current writing. I actually made a lot of friends through this fic, and even though it isn't my most amazing one, I'm very proud of it. I haven't updated in ages and I feel awful about it, but I promise to whip something up REALLY REALLY soon.
10) 10 Things- In this little story, the PJO characters come up with lists of 10 things they: like, want to do, or enjoy, ect. I just wrote these whenever I was in a random mood. May or may not be updated.
IDDI- So these are my I Didn't Do It stories. I love this show, and pretty much all my stuff for it is Jogan, but enjoy :)
1) After The Fountain- Remember how Logan and Jasmine were stuck in the fountain at the end of The Phone Challenge? When I wrote this, I had been waiting for the perfect opportunity to do an episode tag, and I loved writing this :).
2) Feelings- Jasmine is crushing on Logan, but Logan and Jenna are together. So what happens when a boy gets the hots for Jasmine? Will Logan realize his feelings for her in time to fight for her heart, or will he be too late and lose her to someone else. JOGAN! So I'm really surprised at how popular this was. It's going to be updated super soon.
3) Royals- So I'm here with my first multi-chap IDDI story, and its an Medieval AU, following the life of Princess Jasmine in the royal court of Karmadella, featuring a Jogan/Jarrett love triangle. With lots of twists turns, drama, love, revenge, and the unexpected at every turn, nobody knows what's coming next. So I personally like this fic a lot, as it's a pretty mature fic, in terms of plot, but I plan on keeping it as a side story to update when I get inspiration.
Reign- So far I haven't written much for this fandom, but I do have a couple plans for one-shots and such. Mostly Kennash.
1) Better- This is just a short little thing about how Bash and Kenna's relationship develops from marriage until now. I like this drabble, but similar to Lay All Your Love On Me, I've never know how to feel about it.
Other- Other stuff and all that jazz :) (Chicago reference for those of you who belt out All the Jazz in the shower)
1) The Honeymoon- What happen when Draco and Hermione try to choose a place to go to for their honeymoon? A very fluffy Dracmione story will take place of course! I basically had A LOT of challenges to complete when writing this, so yep :) It's surprisingly pretty popular...
2) Ask Adeline- Looking for Wizarding advice? Welcome to the advice column of The Daily Prophet written by Adeline Aspen. Enjoy and have a good laugh! I liked it, but it was written really late at night, and is unbeta'd so yah. I'd still like to think it's pretty good though. May or may not be updated.
Stuff in Progress:
1) Do the Pandora Shuffle Contest- Another HP challenge I need to finish. I have to be inspired by the songs below. I'm taking requests :)
2) Mentalist Drabbles- I have a handful of Mentalist Drabble's I've been meaning to publish sometime soon...
|Community:||Demigod Life Contest Entries|
|Focus:||Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians|