Poll: Okay, everyone! I've got a new poll for you all. This one revolves around the newest Pixar movie "Finding Dory". What family role do you think Dory best plays for Nemo? Vote Now!
Author has written 1,043 stories for Bionicle, Ben 10, Transformers/Beast Wars, Power Rangers, He-Man, Cars, Scooby Doo, Bots Master, Big Bad Beetleborgs Metallix, Nightmare Before Christmas, Danny Phantom, Skylanders, Flintstones, Guardians of the Galaxy, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Misc. Movies, Transformers, Challenge of the GoBots, Big Hero 6, Little Mermaid, Misc. Books, Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures, Ultimate Spider-Man, G. I. Joe, Marvel, Justice League, Monsters Inc., Street Sharks, My Little Pony, Batman, Hotel Transylvania, Digimon, Surf's Up, Frozen, Knight Rider, Avengers, Misc. Cartoons, Sonic X, Disney Infinity, Mythology, Daredevil, Mina and the Count, Deadpool, Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Land Before Time, Samurai Jack, Kaijudo: Rise of the Duel Masters, Teen Titans, Undertale, Powerpuff Girls, Doctor Strange, Good Dinosaur, Jungle Book, Phantom of the Opera, Secret Saturdays, Monster High, Beauty and the Beast, Green Lantern: The Animated Series, Aladdin, and Trolls.
My name is GoldGuardian2418!
Welcome! Please browse my stories and tell me what you think!
What I like: I'm a huge Transformers fan. I also love Ben 10, Scooby-Doo, Bionicle, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Gargoyles, Power Rangers, G.I. Joe, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! And I love to write.
Note: I have rules on what I do in my stories and these rules about these stories are as follows:
1. There is absolutely NO slash, yaoi, yuri, or that stuff in my stories. (No offense meant to anyone)
2. The stories are from the series mentioned above in What I like. (These are the ones I know best)
3. I'm rather reluctant to write stories that must be rated M. (Because I want everyone to be able to read my stories)
4. I'm not a fan of vampires, zombies, or spooky creatures (sorry, they just really scare me). (Note: I do write stories with Whampire and the Galactic monsters from Ben 10 because they are aliens and they are the only ones I will make an exception for mostly. The only other monster stories I may do occasionally are Monster High, which I apologize in advance when I say I won't be accepting any Monster High requests as those stories only come to me occasionally, and Scary Godmother).
5. I am busy a lot as I work two jobs, so uploading chapters or other stories can take a while, anywhere from maybe a day to a few weeks, maybe even a month. So please, have patience if uploads are slow.
Otherwise, have fun reading my stories!
Note: When you guys review, pretty please be nice in your reviews, even if you don't like my stories, at least don't put a review with mean words in it. Also, please don't leave reviews that make no sense. Please review so that not only other readers, but myself can understand them. Thank you!
Please everyone, don't leave mean reviews, even if you don't like the story, please don't be mean about it.
If I find any mean reviews on my stories, those reviews will be removed and reported! (I am not joking about this)
I accept constructive criticism, not slander and/or libel. Please everyone, think before you review.
The "You no like, you no read" club: If you believe that people who don't like someone's story should simply not read it instead of posting cruel and hateful reviews, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: Alicia's Purple Velvet Purse, changelingchild, crimsonchidori, SasukeSakuraxXXxItachiSakura, cherryredblossom,BLOSSOMHEARTXOXO, Kagome-Loves-Kouga, Jessica01, Jidt, Horseluvr14, I'mdancinonthefloorforacartoon,Timmylover,Silent Phantom gal, Clockwork's Apprentice, GoldGuardian2418
Honestly, if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all! Please respect the fact that I do my stories for fun and take hurtful reviews very seriously, be it at me or my friends. As mentioned above, hurtful reviews will be removed and reported to the site! So please, please show respect and don't be mean! Being mean is not cool!!
When I say no flames, what I mean is no reviews that have hurtful words in it. If you want to give a constructive opinion like "Maybe a little rushed" or "Some characters need more development" for example, that's fine. Those kind of reviews I accept. I don't accept reviews that say "This is junk" or "Your writings are trash". Those kinds of reviews are flames and I removed and report those to the site. Just wanted to clarify what I mean when I say no flames. Thank you. :)
My list of OCs has grown since I started and so have decided to make a list of my current OCs:
Current OCs For my Ben 10 stories:
1. Rachel Jocklin: A twenty year old girl who lives with her uncles after her parents died. She is smart and kind. She has blonde hair and blue eyes and wears glasses. Most of the time, her clothes consist of a bright-colored t-shirt and either dark blue or black jeans and black sneakers. She also lives at the Grant Mansion with all her alien friends. She also has the rare gift to talk to animals and understand them. She is engaged to Rook Blonko in the Ben 10 series.
2. Sasha Jocklin: Rachel's younger sister by one year. She is also smart, but a bit shy. She has brown hair and blue eyes and wears pretty much the same kind of clothes her sister wears. She also lives at the Grant Mansion with her sister and they often visit their uncles, the Jocklin Brothers. She is engaged to Whampire in the Ben 10 series.
3. Joseph Jocklin: The eldest of the three Jocklin Brothers, who are scientists. He is often the father figure for both Rachel and Sasha and knows how to fix a lot of things, including his brothers' inventions. He has gray hair and is tall with blue eyes and often wears a lab coat.
4. Charles Jocklin: Second oldest brother of the three. He loves to invent new things and loves both his nieces, whom he has a close bond with. He has brown hair and blue eyes and wears glasses and also wears a lab coat. He is also the only brother who can speak to animals and understand them, an ability that Rachel inherited from him.
5. Russel Jocklin: The youngest of the three brothers (all the brothers are in their 30's or 40's). He owns a store in Staybrook, California where they all live and sells various things. He cares for his nieces very much and hates to see them sad.
6. Sarah Jocklin: The little five-year-old girl introduced in "Science Comes In All Forms". She is Rachel's little cousin/little sister who comes to the Jocklin Mansion after her parents were killed in a car crash. She has light brown hair and brown eyes and has an adventurous spirit, although she does get sad at times because she misses her parents.
7. Eric: A young man who moves to Staybrook with his family. A nerd who is smart and loves science. He is also good friends with Rachel and Martha (newbienovelistRD's OC). His parents are CPAs.
8. Sparkle: A baby Conductoid Rachel rescued from the Forever Knights. She is also Feedback's daughter in my Ben 10 stories.
9. Amy: A white, seventeen year old girl who runs away from her abusive home and gets scared very easily and cries when she is scared. She has light brown hair and chocolate eyes. She wears jeans and a t-shirt and like Egyptian hieroglyphic jewelry. She thinks Snare-Oh is pretty cool, even though he scared her at first. She's also very ticklish on her stomach and ribs. She's also engaged to Snare-Oh.
10. Amanda: Amy's twin sister who arrives at the Mansion after escaping the local motorcycle gang. She dresses much like her sister, has light brown hair, but has violet eyes, so you can tell her and her sister apart. Her knees are very ticklish as are her lower legs. She is engaged to Ghostfreak.
11. Tina: She is a young Thep Khufan who is four years old and comes to live at the Grant Mansion went her parents die. She is Snare-Oh's niece and adopted daughter.
12. Cassy: A young eighteen year old girl with long black hair and green eyes. She is the niece of Sergeant Williams, who is a good friend of the Jocklins, and loves to read. She is engaged to Chromastone and they adopted a young boy, Jimmy (another OC).
13. Sandra McFarther: A young woman who comes to the Grant Mansion after a bitter divorce and falls in love with Ultimate Big Chill.
14. Jasmine McFarther: Sandra's younger sister who is getting over a broken heart and falls in love with Ultimate Echo Echo.
15. Sally: a young ten year old girl who is good friens with the aliens at the Grant Mansion.
16. Isabella: an almost eighteen year old girl with black hair and amber eyes. She is a bit shy, but friendly. She's engaged to Alien X.
17. Melissa: a nineteen-year-old girl with wavy, glossy brown hair, a freckled face, and blue-gray eyes. She meets the aliens after two of them save her and they befriend her. She's engaged to Swampfire.
18. Alyssa: A young girl with one blue eye and one green eye and light brown hair. She wears glasses and thinks her eyes aren't beautiful, but is shown that they are. She's engaged to Diamondhead.
19. Kaylee: A young girl Rachel and Sasha help out when she's pregnant and in trouble. They bring her to the Grant Mansion and she falls in love with Tetrax and they get married. They also have two children who are boy and girl twins, Andromeda and Orion, after the stars.
20. Bethany: a nineteen year old girl who used to bully Rachel and Sasha with her older sister Stephanie, but runs away after finding out she was adopted by an uncaring family and goes to the Grant Mansion where she befriends the same girls and the aliens. She's engaged to Bullfrag.
21. Bianca: a young woman who comes to the Grant Mansion on Thanksgiving with her son, Matthew (who is usually four or five years old in my stories). She is engaged to Water Hazard.
22. Chelsea: a fourteen year old girl who stumbles into the Grant Mansion one cold night and gets adopted by Water Hazard and Bianca.
23. Jessica: a friend of Rachel and Sasha who has been blind for her whole life until she comes back to the Grant Mansion and is given a special device so that she can see again. She's engaged to Shocksquatch and they adopt Robert and Mia, two other OCs of mine.
24. Ida: a deaf girl who runs to the Grant Mansion to escape the bullies one day and is saved by the inhabitants and given a hearing aid so that she can hear again. She's engaged to Sugilite.
25. Anna: a young woman who runs the local bakery with her adoptive grandfather and both are rescued by NRG when the bakery catches fire. She is engaged to NRG.
26. Aurora: a young woman who is struggling with school due to her dyslexia. She works on overcoming it with Frankenstrike and Brainstorm, becoming engaged to the latter alien.
27. Mariah: a young woman who gets away from her parents before they join the Forever Knights when two mysterious Knights help her. After her parents die in an accident, she lives at the Mansion and can sing very well. She's engaged to Atomix.
28. Susan: Ida's younger sister by one year. She is mute but speaks through a special device that can pick up her thoughts and have a computer voice speak what she's thinking. She's engaged to Jetray.
29. Crystal: a young author who comes to the Mansion one day looking for inspiration for her book and later comes back to live there. She's engaged to Clockwork.
30. Ella: a twelve year old girl who is brought to the Grant Mansion after her parents die and is adopted by Clockwork and Crystal. Ella's story was inspired by John Michael Montgomery's song "The Little Girl".
31. Stephanie: The twenty year old girl who used to bully Rachel and Sasha with her younger sister Bethany, but turns her parents in after leaning that they are wanted for several crimes. She's accepted by Rachel and the others and given a second chance. She's engaged to Armordrillo.
32. Shelby: a eighteen year old girl who wears glasses and braces and thinks she's ugly, only to have the Grant Mansion aliens prove otherwise. She's engaged to Upgrade.
33. Sheila: Rachel and Sasha's niece who runs into the aliens at her grandfather's cabin. After fixing a misunderstanding, she returns to the Mansion. She and AmpFibian are engaged.
34. Taylor: a tough girl abused at her home and is rescued by XLR8. She goes to stay at the Mansion and she and XLR8 become engaged.
35. Stacy: A twenty-eight year old woman with three children (Alice: age 8, Daniel: age 9, and Joy: age, 8 months old) who are on the run from her abusive husband and are saved by the Grant Mansion inhabitants. She and Lodestar fall in love and he adopts her children as his own.
36. Flor: a young woman who works at the local florist shop and sells Mood Flowers that Wildvine delivers in the mornings. She meets him through Rachel and they become engaged.
37. Alena: a young, eighteen year old, movie star who runs away from home and is caught by Fisttrick and saved by Fasttrack. She and Fasttrack are engaged.
Current OCs for my Transformers stories (and maybe others, depending):
38. Flame Tech: A young Guardian of the Skylanders, Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja, and Max Steel dimensions who took on the role after the Elder Guardian had passed away. She is a strong fighter and will not give up. She may pop up here and there in some stories.
39. Hannah: A young girl in my current chapter story "Drifting Country Flower" who goes to live with her uncle and finds something she's always wanted along the way.
Current OCs created for Danny Phantom stories:
40. Phantina: a young, twenty year old woman who gets her ghostly powers and ghost form from mad scientists when they look for a cure for diseases. She has long, light brown hair and chocolate brown eyes and her skin is a light blue. She is sweet, but is scary when she gets upset and can lose control of her powers if she gets upset. Her powers are light rays that she can shoot out of her hands to burn her enemies and her lightning whip (she uses this by making electricity flow to her hands and forming it with her mind into a weapon of choice). She wears a full purple bodysuit that can change with her form (if she decides to have a ghost tail or legs), her favorite color is purple and her hair can turn black if she gets mad. She is also married to Clockwork from the Danny Phantom series. (Phantina is introduced in the story "Love In Time" by Clockwork's Apprentice and will be in my current story "From Lonely Girl To Ghost")
41. Clocktina: Phantina and Clockwork's daughter. She has red eyes and blue skin that is darker than her mother's, but lighter than her father's and she has long hair that is a darker shade of brown than her mother's. She doesn't have any powers yet, but she will when she gets older. (She is also introduced in "Love In Time" by Clockwork's Apprentice and will be in my current story "From Lonely Girl To Ghost").
42. Rebecca (or Phantana, as she likes to be called): A young sixteen year old girl who lost her parents when she was younger and has been in foster homes all her life until she gets hit with a stray bullet and ends up in the Ghost Zone. She has dark blonde hair and brown eyes. She is also a halfa.
43. Elijah: an Observant who Plasmius stole ghost DNA from to create Rebecca's grandmother. He is Rebecca's great-grandfather.
44. Joshua: The head Observant in my Danny Phantom stories with Rebecca. He is also Rebecca's great-great uncle as Elijah is his brother.
Well, that's all my OCs for now.
Please read this:
This is a true story. All schools have a class clown, someone that gets on everyones nerves and that no one likes. There was one of these boys in this one school. Nobody liked him at all. He had no friends, the teachers hated him for his disruptiveness, and the students found him annoying beyond belief. He never seemed to care. One day, he had finally stepped on his teachers last nerve. What the teacher did was make everyone in the class stand up and tell the boy something they didn't like about him. As each of the thirty students stood up and said something about him they didn't like, he only sat and didn't seem to mind. All of the students did it.
That day, when school was out, the boy went home, grabbed his dads gun, and shot himself in the head.
If you think that the teacher was to blame, and that what she did was morally wrong and completely shameful, copy and paste this into your profile. Then, if you would have been the one to stand up and say "I'm not going to do this" then add your username to the list. Antire5, EmoWolves of Shadow, Killercat-nya, Juura99, Ezlyluved96 (aka Renae), MyNameIsLambo, Crystal Prime, VectorPrime155, AnswerTheCall, GoldGuardian2418
Please read this as well. Credit goes to the original author of this poem:
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
When will abortion end? I cried when I read the above poem because it is so true. As a Christian, I strongly believe abortion is murder and all life is precious. If you agree that abortion must be stopped, then copy and paste this to your profile.
On a more happier note:
Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.
Whoever originally wrote this poem was right about this: every girl is unique. If you are one of the 'apples on the top of the tree', don't be sad. It just means you are unique and your inner beauty will shine brighter and make your outer beauty also shine, which will catch the eye of a boy who is looking for a girl with both inner and outer beauty. You are special because you're you and no one can change that. So, don't try to be like the others, because true happiness comes from within. If you are one of the girls at the top of the tree, copy and paste this to your profile.
Another happier note:
YES! I'M A HUGE DANNY PHANTOM FAN AS WELL! (singing the Danny Phantom theme song right now)