Poll: i am trying to choose a personal philosophy. vote for the one you think is best. Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Radio Dramas, Redwall, Gunnerkrigg Court, Inheritance Cycle, How to Train Your Dragon, and Series Of Unfortunate Events.
On hiatus until further noteice.
I love you guys.
hey guys !
If you are against speciesisem (IE Favoritism between different animals or animals and people in court or in every day life) put this in your profile ! and pm me . stop the hate !
QUESTIONS TO INVADE YOUR PRIVACY (BECAUSE WHAT ELSE IS THE INTERNET FOR?)
1. your last kiss um...never
A professor was teaching a class of students about logic. He was trying to prove that there was no God. "Has anyone in this class seen God?" He asked. No one answered. "Has anyone in this class touched God?" Still, no answer. "Then that proves it." The professor concluded. "There simply is no God!" Suddenly, a student stood up. "Has anyone in this class seen the professor's brain?" He said. No one answered. "Has anyone in this class touched the professor's brain?" Again, no answer. "Then that proves it." The student said. "Our professor simply has no brain!"
I am a poet nether coming
Ever the prose continues flowing
In the river I am rowing.
a list of night vale awesomeness
carols' voice (ﾉヮ)ﾉ:･ﾟ
A̛̼̺̘̥͇̭͈̬̭͉̮̭̟͖̤̰̓̽ͦͪ̎̍̓̄̊̅̉̾ͫͮ͟͝͝L̜̼͔͍̲̳͆͛̈́ͤ̓͋̌ͫ̍̋̎ͮ́͒ͥ̎̀͜Ļ̲͚͍̻͕̠̝͎͇̘̪ͫ̄ͩ̿̆͛̒̃ͩͨ̾ͭ̽͐̚̚͢ͅ ̭̱̦͉̻̝̲̫̱̬͕̳̤̠͇͚̺̄̇̍͆͛̐ͯ̽̀͞͝H̸̩͙͓̟̫̳̞͍̦ͨ͆́̽͘Aͨͣ͑͑͌ͩͯ͛̏͒̔̊̈̆̄̄͏̸̛͓̼͍̣̞͙̮͠I̷̴̺̻̝̩͙͖̪̮̲͇̖̗͒ͧͩ̎ͣ̌̾̑ͩ̅́ͫ͛ͨ̒̂ͦ̈́͘L̶̢̮̰͎̮͔̳̹̆̊ͮͦͮ͆̇̚͘ ̓̏ͫ̅́ͮ́̉̋̎͊̃̀̚̕͏̴̡̺͔̗̥͈͔͕̞͙̦̰̫̖̟̪̖̭̱T̛̲̘̥͓̫̺ͭ̓ͬ̓̓̓ͦ͋̈͌̾̅̈́ͣ̌̅̉͠H̫̙̟͕̥̫̠̮͇̬͙̯̆̾ͧ̐̊͛ͣ͢͠ͅĘ̝̜͎̺͉̤͓̲̘͔͙̹̺̼̪͎͒ͭ̉ͣ͑̆̿̈̓̑̇́̃̏̎͋̇ͪ̀͡͞ ̢̳̝͉̩͇͔̘̙̞̼ͪ͛̄͌̑̾͗̂͝M̭̠̥̥͎̘̠͎̬̝͌ͬͣ͛ͭ̐͗͂ͦ̇̔͢͡͞͡I̷̩͎̪̜̭͙͕̤͍̒ͤ̄̋̈́ͥͮ͂͆̏ͥ͛͆̆̈́̿̂̚͘G̐͐͂ͭ̾͒̆̊͂͏̢̥̻̞̰̤̹͚̤̝̱̜̜͓͇̠̦̦̺͞H̡̟̙̘̖̰̖̲̣̹̦͙͓̝̙͐̓ͧ̔̽́̔̓ͧͫ̕ͅͅŢ̶̴̪̫͇̣͚̱͇̉̂͊̏̎ͣ͆ͭ̎̈ͤͩ̄͝Y̧ͥ̾ͮ͑̏̃ͮ͊͌̇̎̈͑ͤ͗͏̥͕̲̙̙͘͠ͅ ̬̣͙̭̼̼̹̺̭̫̦͙̬̼̭ͭ̈̑̊ͯ͊̈́͢͡G̸̨̪̻̳̻̩̟̗͔̠̥͕̫͈͕̈́͒͂̈͆ͅͅL̳̰͓̲̫̇̒ͨ̎̊̋̈́͒ͥ̿ͯͭ̆̚͘͢͞Ó̡̨̤̪̲̙̭̗͓̮̞̤̙͈̳͊͂̾̑̅̓͐̓̇ͪ̀̎̊ͪ̒ͅͅW̴̶̓̀ͦ̓̉ͭͫ̀̇̃̏͏̻̖͉͈̫̲̣̟̹̜̘̜̗̩ͅͅ ̨̧̧̢̯̮̦̫̙͍͚͇̯̬͇̦̩̦̥̟̦ͫ̇ͪͭ͛̾̋̏̏͛̿̿͗ͭ͊ͦͣ͞C̸̲̫̩͇͙̯͓̪̯̦͇̋͛ͫ͐͋̄̇ͫ̉̈ͪͥͫͥ̚͜͝͡ͅL̷̨̻̝̫̖̉ͬͭͯ̀̃ͫ̌̌̏Ơ̧̬̩̠̙̥̮̟̖̦̋͑ͦ̂͒̈́̀́̚Ů̴̧̢͐̓̑ͯ͊̃ͧͯ̾̃ͪ̀̏̐͏͕̦̥̜̮̫̭̟̝̹͈͕͖̳̲D̗͕̪̳̳̘͚͈͇̠͎͎̊̍ͤ͂͊̍́ͣ̑ͬ̚̚̚͘͡
My favorite movies
height : 5 foot 11 inches
religion : protestant (but I think Catholics go to heaven too)
dream home : anywhere in Switzerland
ideal carer : ghost writer or chef (maybe a sub-librarian)
city : some where over the rain bow
pseudonyms: RVMB, Drake With Out, drake
1/31/14 up date
I am now a poet . At first I thought that it was a one time thing, and I put up a story of a new dream . But then this new thing hit me . The death song now I can't stop thinking like a poet . I never asked for this but it happened and as tanner Clark said in true things :
"If you can do something and don't ,it's a sin."
so i will and be ready for more poetry from red wall or maybe some other place .
weirdness i am having weird dreams involving dragons (not the usual ones ,these involve affectionate dragon's and varying degrees of plant growth) so that is worse than usual i am getting better a poetry , tryed to write a toothcup but the computer crashed so i am having to re-edit it .
3/4/14 up date
I have awesome news!! i got selected to do a mission trip to San Antonio though my church :bent tree bible fellow ship ! no matter you god of or gods please keep me and those i will help in your prayers !
a gallery of hilarity
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock.
Here's some awesome things I found on other peoples profiles:
in case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed to stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
1. Children's Asprin: Warning: Keep Away From Children
2. Peanuts: Warning: Product May Contain Nuts
3. Curling Iron: Warning: Do not use while sleeping
4. Candle: Warning: Warning, A burning candle is fire
5. Frozen Pizza: Warning: Do not eat before cooking
6. Blanket from Taiwan: Warning: Not To Be Used As Protection From A Tornado
7. Frisbee: Warning: May Contain Small Parts
8. Butcher Knife: Warning: Keep Out of Children
9. Railroad Sign: Warning: Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted.
10. Hair Coloring: Warning: Do not use as an ice cream topping
11. Dial Soap: Warning: Use like regualr soap
12. Sleeping Pills: Warning: May Cause Drowsiness
13. Puzzle: Warning: Some Assembly Required
14. Japanese Food Processor: Warning: Not to be used for the other use
15. On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping.
16. On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
17. On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost."
18. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down."
19. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating."
20. On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body."
21. On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
22. On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness."
23. On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only."
24. On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use."
25. On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts."
26. On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."
27. On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."(I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
28. On a Korean kitchen knife-- "Warning: keep out of children."
29. On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity.
9 Things I Hate About Everyone
1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
If you repost this you will get a phone call 37 minutes after you repost
How to Keep a Healthy Level of Insanity:
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it “IN”
5. Put Decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to Expresso.
6. Finish all your sentences with “In accordance with the prophecy.”
8. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
9. Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer.
10. Specify that your drive-through order is “To Go.”
11. Sing along at the Opera.
12. Go to a poetry recital and ask why all the poems don’t rhyme.
13. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
14. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can’t attend their party because you’re not in the mood.
15. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream “I WON! I WON!”
16. When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling,"Run for your lives, they’re loose!!"
17. Tell your children over dinner, “Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.”
18. Go in front of your classroom and shout "I like pie!"
19. Greet all your friends with a tackle.
And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...
20. Copy and end this list to someone to make them smile... It's called therapy.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed...
That awkward moment when you hear kids screaming outside and you can't if they're playing or being brutally murdered
"You want me to just walk up to her and say 'Hello, I love you'?
Franklin smote the ground and out sprang Harry Potter, fully grown, and on his broomstick. Gandalf then electrified his scar and the three of them, Franklin, Harry Potter, and Gandalf the Wizard, conducted the entire London Symphony Orchestra in a rendition of all the Star Wars songs ever
STOP says the red light, GO says the green. WAIT says the yellow light twinkling inbetween. KNEEL says the demon light with its eye of coal. Sauron knows your license plate and stares into your soul...
"Oh my god; so many stairs! I'd like to find who ever invented the stairs and push him down THESE stairs, just to show him how stupid stairs are.Then his legs will be broken and he will no longer be able to climb the stairs anymore. It'll be ironic. And then his wife will leave him and go be with the man who invented the elevator; because everyone knows that elevators are much sexier than stairs. And, oh my god i'm not even close to being at the top yet, WHY ARE THERE SO MANY STAIRS!"
Things to do on an Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it
"Are we done discussing the sex lives of goldfish?"
"Oh the sunrise is so pretty, I should take a picture of it. Though, if there's a pretty sunrise, it usually means that someone in my family has died..."
"Must you go? I was just poisoning the tea."
"For a while, I had this obsession with lamps. Whenever we went to the store I would just go and walk down the lamp aisle.
"My knowledge is varied as it is useless"
"Whoever said nothing was impossible has obviously never tried slamming a revolving door"
If you get an "Oh My God" face when you ask somebody if they've ever heard of CATS and they say no copy and paste this onto your profile.
You're the kind of person who is freakishly random and funny around your friends, but shy around new people. You're smart, and always pass a class easily. You have a hard time fitting in with everyone, but your friends will never let you down. If this is you, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever slapped yourself on the head and/or banged your head on a table for no reason, copy this onto your profile. (Anyone who knows me will agree that that would explain a lot . . .)
If you could own a library with every book you have ever wanted to read and or liked/loved (and often dream about it), copy and paste this on to your profile and add yourname to the list Italiangurlinmessedupworld, the epitome of randomness, Holly Marie Fowl,Stefanlover12, -I-Luv-Tugsy, musicgal3, Misterfleas, Fantasia-the-Crazy, Mistosingsmore, NyokaDelFanfiction, MacavityManiac, Glee10
If you agree that 90 percent of politics are dumb, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you talk to yourself and aren't afraid to admit it copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have music in your soul copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever accidentally stabbed yourself or someone else with a pencil copy and paste this in your profile.
If you ever wondered who made up all the 'copy this into your profile' thingies then COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are crazy and/or insane and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you get angry that not all of the copy-and-paste things have proper puncuation, copy and past this onto your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile. (all the time)
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If your part of the .0000000001 percent of people who does NOT have a MySpace, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you would rather see a Broadway show than go to an amusement park, copy and paste this into your profile
CATS ROCK MY SOCKS! If you think Cats (The Musical) is awesome, copy this to your profile.
If you think that Christine from Phantom of the Opera needs brain surgery, copy this into your profile
If you've ever wished you could jump into a movie/book and smack a character for being so incredibly stupid, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever wanted to give a movie or show character a flyingtacklehug, copy and paste this into your profile
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you are so obsessed with Musical Theatre that you randomly start quoting it, copy this into your profile.
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile!
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do at random moments, copy and paste this in your profile. (*cough* CATS *cough*)
If you are bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with ANYTHING and it scares some of your friends copy and paste this onto your profile.
If it amazes you how many times you think about a movie or musical copy and paste this on your profile.
92 percent of teens and young adults would die if Abercrombie and Fitch said it was uncool to breathe. If you are part of the 8 percent who would be laughing your butt off, copy this into your profile.
If you are completely obsessed with one of the Jellicles, copy and paste this so that the obsessed can band together to go kidnap those Jellicles. (*cough* Munkus and Misto*cough*)
The Six Truths of Life:
1. You can't lick all of your teeth with your tongue.
2. You just tried to do the above.
3. The first truth is a lie.
4. You're smiling now because you're realizing you're an idiot.
5. You'll copy this into your profile for some other sucker to read it.
6. There's still a stupid smile on your face.
If you got three wishes and would use one of those wishes to become a Jellicle, copy and paste this.
THE CATS OATH!!!!
I promise to remember Tugger
When i see a Super Star
I promise to remember Jenny and Jelly or Munkustrap
When my mom says "Dont go to far"
I promise to remember the kittens,
When im playing around
I promise to remember Bustopher Jones,
When im around town
I promise to remember Mistoffelees
When i see a magical trick,
I promise to remember Pounce and Tumble
When my brother gives me a flick
I promise to remember Skimble
When i am on a train
I promise to remember Cori and Tanto
When i wonder if im insanse.
I promise to remember Grizabella,
Who taught me how to Rhyme,
I promise to remember Old Deutoromy
When it is my time.
COPY AND PASTE TO YOUR PROFILE IF YOU SWEAR TO TAKE THIS OATH (made by Calanarie
This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
I prefer solitude over company. Copy and paste this into your profile if this applies to you.
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you're one of the ones who do and wants to slug them, copy and paste this into your profile.
If FANFICTION (especially for CATS) is constantly on your mind, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you like to read the "copy this into your profile" stuff for no reason, copy this in your profile!
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you've ever burst into song for no reason, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile
WHAT TO DO IN AN EXAM YOU KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO FAIL ANYWAYS:
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
9. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
10. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
11. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
12. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (i.e. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go drink.)
13. Show up completely drunk (completely drunk means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
14. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
15. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
16. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
17. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
18. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
19. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
20. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
21. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the heck are you? Where's the regular guy?"
22. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
23. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
24. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "The light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
25. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kwai.
26. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
27. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
28. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
29. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
30. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting "What? I'm on my way!!". rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. Strike a pose first for added effect.
31. Tailgate outside the classroom before the exam.
32. Bring a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girl nearby.
33. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
34. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your paper. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
35. Make Strange noises... get people to stare... look at the person next to you as if he/she did it.
36. Dress like the professor.
37. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
38. Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras.
If this made you crack up copy and paste
And yes, you can call me crazy for being a non-homophobic christian, but it's what I believe.
If you took the time to read all of these (and you usually do), copy and paste this onto your profile.
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
The bad beginning to persuade you to do something
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
A bag made of blue jean material filled with pebbles.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The “cat’s” DVD
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. The exception of the computer, what can you hear
My fish tanks slow burble
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
An hour ago. I opened the from door to walk in form the bus stop
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Who wants to know ?
10. Did you dream last night?
I dreamed that I was, for some reason being romanced by munkstrap. It got… steamy.
11. When did you last laugh?
A few seconds ago..
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
My inane collection of junk and homemade posters secured to the gaudy blue painted walls by literally hundreds of thumb tacks
13. Seen anything weird lately?
My own face at three in the morning . I gave my self a night mare .
TOOTHLESS PRIDE METER:
If you are against animal abuse, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: RogueWarrior869, BlackWolfHowling, Bubble Blower, roughdiamond5, Green.Winged.Mistress, MoonStarWithWings, Yourcool79, Someone aka Me, Angelauthor14, James018, TheDeadOne28, Amazing-Thalia-Grace, Brightpath2, athenaparthenos1, Bul Wavepaw ,drake with out,
92 percent of American teenagers would die if American Eagle told them it was uncool to breathe. If you are one of the 8 who would stand there and laugh, copy this into your profile.
VIRGO-(ME) The Promiscuous One (8/23 - 9/22) Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with- you might end up crying. 4 years of bad luck if you do not repost
Addictive. Loud. 16 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
Copy and paste this to your profile to help them take over the world!!
This is this cat.
This is is cat.
This is how cat.
This is to cat.
This is keep cat.
This is an cat.
This is idiot cat.
This is busy cat.
This is for cat.
This is forty cat.
This is seconds cat.
Now read every third word
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had a crush on a book character copy this to your profile
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this into your profile if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "Where to begin?"
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer]
if you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever yelled at an inanimate object for not listening to you, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever had a conversation with yourself, copy this to your profile.
If you are against fur coats, clothing, boots, etc, and the people who kill the animals don't use the meat, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, copy this onto your profile. DON'T IGNORE THIS, because in the Bible it says: "If you deny me, I will deny you in front of the Father. So be considerate.
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
[after a friend tries to invite a new student to the NV fandom* "No, run! Run as far as you can. Goooooo. There is nothing for you here or in the fandom, for gods sake don't stand here RUUUUN." -wolf of hearts] I was the one who was invited . i never listened .
If you have ever stayed up for over 40 hours continuously just because you *' COULD, copy this into your profile
If you know your a fan of F TrooP when you become emotionally involved in O'Rourke enterprises . copy this into your profile
if you have ever seriously considered yak herding as a way of life copy and paste this in to your profile.
If you have ever had a sudden urge to kiss a book copy and paste this in to you profile
If you ship human animal couples copy and paste this on to you profile
if you have ever been to the Dilbert web sight copy and paste this to your profile
if you had morals before you joined fan-fiction copy and paste this to your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy/paste this into your profile. (God knows how many times that has happened to me)
This is Bob. Bob likes sharp things. I suggest you run from Bob.
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile and only 4 to reach out and slap someone.
The world is full of crazy people. THEY MADE ME THEIR LEADER.
If you HATE STEREOTYPES and think people should just SHUT UP and STOP POST THIS
. Pick the stereotype that fits you.
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage(although we actually call it stomp dancing and we are CHANTing )
I'm DEMOCRAT, so I MUST not believe in being responsible
I am LIBERAL, so I MUST be gay
I'm SOUTHERN, so I MUST be white trash
I TAKE (or used to take) ANTI-DEPRESSANTS, so I MUST be crazy
I'm a GUY, so I MUST only want to get into your pants
If you are anti-social sometimes copy this into your profile.
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.
How to Tell if You're a Writer
-If you talk to yourself.
http://www.fanfiction.net/topic/2872/6030605/1/ After the recent rash of obscene reviews, someone started a petition asking the mods for the ability to delete signed reviews. I feel this is an important issue here, and support it wholeheartedly. I'd appreciate it if everyone could take the time to at least read the petition, sign it if you agree, and preferably link to it in your own bios and such so we get as many signatures as possible. Thanks for taking notice
multi-chapter : from the archives
I know my page is already long enough but please, PLEASE take the time to read this.
Homophobia and You: They're people too! Stop the hate and spread the love!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Some one had to do it !|
|Focus:||Books Chronicles of Narnia|