Author has written 13 stories for Pokémon.
Just another random reader and newbie writer :P
I decided to start writing even though I know my skills in writing are very limited. I kinda suck at it, but I want to improve my language & writing skills through this site. Right now I'll pretty much just write Pokémon fics.
I feel a little bit uncomfortable writing and talking in English because I don't have many occasions to do so, so please bear with me if my grammar is incorrect. Feel free to point out my mistakes, though :) Constructive criticism is very welcome!
Random facts about me:
- I'm a girl (although that's kind of obvious,isn't it?)
- My age? I'm a teenager, that's pretty much all you need to know :P
- I love Pokémon (obviously because my stories are only based off of that show)
- I'm multilingual
- I love reading, writing and drawing
- I love to bake
- I like sitting in the back of a car because then I feel like I have a personal driver
- Thunder and lightning terrifies me
- Upon first meeting me, I'm very shy
- I love the colors blue and green
- I have to be organised or I'll freak
- I prefer writing oneshots/ two-shots
- School is a pain
- I don't care about characters or pairings when I'm finding new fanfictions to read. If the plot is good I'll read it
- I absolutely love travelling around and visit new places
- I'm a good listener, but not a good talker
- I've always loved rainy/ cloudy weather for some strange reason
- I love hiking, mostly because of the great view and scenery
- I've always been a morning person