Author has written 10 stories for Teen Titans, and Gravity Falls.
Hello, I'm Montydragon.
I'm a beta! I'll be accepting requests pretty much all the time, unless I go on vacation or whatever. For details, go to my beta profile. It's right next to the red B, saying in clear font, Beta Profile.
I have a deviantart. I have a few speedpaints up on YouTube as well, and you can access them from my DA profile. Thanks for visiting.
Stories in progress:
A strange sickness is spreading through Gravity Falls, and everyone at the Shack finds themselves infected including the twins. Wendip.
In the mountains of Oregon, two humans are lost. With only each other to depend on, they must find their way home.
It's been a year since Wendy went missing. It's been a month since her family stopped looking. And it's been a week since Dipper found a set of unusual footprints outside the Shack. (Done for the NaNoWriMo contest.)
This was my first story, so I'll hope you'll at least give it a chance. I did some revisions on it recently, so the grammar's nice and it hopefully makes more sense.
The Problem with Mistletoe:
A BBxRae christmas oneshot about how everyone hates mistletoe. Hopefully worth a read!
Teen Titans Drabbles:
Ok, so it's not actually complete. It's just a little bunch of drabbles and whatnot I update when there's nothing else to do. However, now at over three chapters, I hope you'll enjoy the stories. Oh, and it won the RobStar Week contest!
When Cyborg uses a rather embarrassing method to stop Beast Boy and Raven from arguing, the two decide to get him back. Unfortunately, Cyborg doesn't take retaliations well. As the Titans Tower erupts into an all-out prank battlefield, two Titans will realize their feelings for each other... If Cyborg doesn't prank them to death first.
(No upcoming stories currently.)
And now, it's time for some really random facts!
1) The longest I've ever meditated was an hour and a half.
2) Counting times where "Zinthos" or "Azarath" was said without the rest of the incantation, Raven says "Azarath Metrion Zinthos" roughly 66 times on the show.
2 1/2) I have an Azarath Metrion Zinthos shirt my dad got me for my birthday. (Which I wear practically everywhere.)
3) Floccinaucinihilipilification is an actual word. As a matter of fact, it is the longest word in the English language that is not medical or political. It means "Useless facts".
4) You can progressively see Raven's cloak turning white in the episode called Spellbound, though it's a light purple color at first.
5) I actually can't understand abbreviations. The only one I know is OMG.
5 1/2) This is why I don't text.
6) Raven's mantra, Azarath Metrion Zinthos, can be shortened to AMZ. A, M, and Z are the first, middle and last letters of the alphabet, perhaps signifying that Raven is interconnected to the beginning, middle and end of the world.
7) Despite my obvious liking for humorous reading, I actually love reading angst to the point it's unhealthy. If you have an angst fanfiction, I'll read and review it, despite grammar issues or any other problems.
8) I have several pets named after Titans, and a few non-pets as well; three chickens named Robin, Starfire and Argent, our "genderbent" Raven rooster named Crow, and two Kingbirds that nest outside our house called Kori and Grayson. (My sister likes her RobStar...)
9) I now own the official Teen Titans Beach Towel.
10) I am completely allowed to climb up on the roof of my house.
11) I have strange addictions to certain foods, such as watermelon, pickles, and raspberry jam.
12) Teen Titans isn't the only cartoon I like! I'm actually a huge fan of The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Dexter's Laboratory, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Gravity Falls and several others.
13) Contrary to popular belief, my favorite part of Gravity Falls isn't the last scene of Into The Bunker. It's actually the part in Boyz Crazy when Dipper and Stan try to play a CD in a record player.
14) It's totally possible to lick your elbow. You know, just putting that out there.
15) I mentor my own brother on the PonyGrim team.
16) I'm one of those people who gets an idea in the middle of the night, writes a 2,000 word fanfiction for it and then wakes up in the morning like "What the actual-"
You know you're obsessed with Teen Titans when...
1. If you ever see purple, green, red, yellow and blue in one place, you instantly think of the theme song.
2. If you hear someone say the word "Titans", you smile uncontrollably.
3. You never looked at a hood the same way again.
4. You named one of your pets after a Titan.
5. You watch the re-runs on Boomerang. It's the only thing on Boomerang you watch.
5.5. EDIT: You got really pissed when they took it off Boomerang.
6. You found out about the Titans after seeing a Teen Titans Go commercial and did some research. You never forgave yourself for not watching it before.
7. You've read some of the old comics, even though they have nothing to with the Titans you know and love.
8. You sing the theme song randomly during any class period possible.
9. When you met somebody else who used to watch Teen Titans, you didn't leave them alone for weeks.
10. You make random references to the show that nobody understands.
11. When nobody understands, you feel like crying.
12. You might have checked your forehead for giant zits when you turned twelve.
13. You write fanfiction constantly.
14. You tried to become vegetarian. And might have failed.
15. You watch Teen Titans Go, even if you don't really like it.
16. You raged when you discovered "Things Change" was the last episode.
17. After seeing the movie, you actually did some research on Tokyo's police forces.
18. You have a TT crack-ship you secretly love.
19. You looked up all the names of those thingamajigs that Cyborg was talking about in "Stranded".
20. You copy and paste this, smiling to yourself.
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
10 year old Warriors fan, Emmy Grace Cherry was a warrior fan and had warrior spirt. Emmy and her parents, Dana and Jimmy Cherry, were killed in a tornado in February 2007. On Wands and Worlds, a fantasy fiction forum, several fans agreed that she deserved a warrior name. One fan performed the cermony and named her Brightspirt. Other fans agreed this was the perfect name. The Erins placed her along with her parents in the book Long Shadows as Brightspirt, Braveheart, and Shinningheart.
Please pass this message along by copy and pasting it into your profile and adding your name to the list of people who will always remember a true warrior: Wolfgrowl, Skysong Angel, Sunmist, Iceshadow of ShadowClan, Featherleap, Petalwish, Echoflame, Littleglow, Rainheart Warrior, Leaffrost101, Wanderstar, Nightshade of Shadow Clan (medicine cat), Ravenstar of Shadowclan
Every villain has a backstory.
Every bully is a victim.
Every angry person has a reason.
Every hit just makes it worse.
Unsafe External Link