Poll: Which ongoing fic is your favorite? Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for Total Drama series.
THE SARCASM MASTER
G'day to anyone who happens to chance upon this profile. My name is "The Sarcasm Master," as you could probably tell from the username. Alternate nicknames include "Sarcasm," "SirShrugsalot," "Shrugs," "Shruggy," and "Sam." It doesn't honestly matter what you call me by. I'm fine with anything.
A bit about myself:
I am fifteen years old, and a sophomore. I'm blond, short, and skinny, and in case you couldn't tell, fairly intelligent and sarcastic. My sense of humor is...idiosyncratic. Sometimes I love dry wit, sometimes I love random humor, sometimes I love comedic sociopathy.
I enjoy intellectual characters most, generally. I'm also a huge TV Tropes fan, and have a dA that I don't use.
I'm also an HIT, or Hussie In Training. Take a look at my fics and you'll see why.
The Total Drama Writer's Forum
These guys are the best. I must warn anyone who tries to go there that we're a forum of trolls and assholes, but hey, we have fun! Nah, I kid, I kid, everyone there is awesome and have become really good friends of mine. If you mess with them, you mess with me.
MAI CLOSEST FRIENDS (if you're not included, know that I love you too):
And everyone else! Love y'all.
Beyond the Fourth Wall:NoCo oneshot...or is it?
Contentment: Tyler-centric oneshot.
From Drama to Death: TDHG fic. Complete.
Total Drama Deception: A not-so-ordinary and rather crazy SYOC fic.
A Night to Wipe Clean of Everyone's Memory: Secret Santa for Hugh Takinimee!
I'd Like to Thank the Academy: What would the TD contestants' Academy Award speeches be like?
No Quarter: A serious sci-fi crime fic.
This Isn't Nearly As Fun As I Thought It Would Be: Ever wondered what would happen if Max actually managed to take over the world?
Adrian: The Psychopathic Demon
Oliver: The Troper
Nizzy: I love the "savvy guy, energetic girl trope," and this is no exception. They work really well off of one another and would be really entertaining to watch as a couple. I feel like Izzy would be capable of getting Noah excited about things and Noah would be able to reign Izzy in. If only both of them would return for another season...
AleHeather: EVIL LOVE! Seriously, these guys were so much fun to watch in WT. I see their supposed "OOC get together" in All Stars as them pissing off Chris. I just...love them.
*to be edited*
Fun facts about my writing!
1. My sense of humor is varied, from random, to dark and sarcastic, to cheeky. Not really a fan of toilet humor, though.
2. If a fic of mine has ten chapters or more, it WILL have at least two major plot twists.
3. I can't write genuine couples without having some tragedy happen.
4. Chris is a very killable character.
5. I either do things dark and serious, or humorous. My newest fic is a blend of the two.
6. Authorverses are a thing I've made. Check out a more detailed explanation below.
7. My OCs are weird. Adrian is sociopathic and likes stabbing, and Oliver (yet to debut) is eccentric and obsessive.
"Everything can be made funnier by making it upside-down."
"Did you know that eighty percent of statistics used by people on the internet are complete bullshit?"
"A shrug says more than a thousand words."
Explanation of Authorverses
If you have read "Total Drama Deception," you are probably aware of a concept known as an "authorverse." This is an idea I've had in my head for a while and it is fairly complex. This section will be dedicated to explaining authorverses in great detail and to the fullest extent I possibly can.
Every author on FF or DA or wherever has an "authorverse." The best way to describe how this works is a fanfiction version of Wreck-It-Ralph. Every story that the author creates has a separate area and all of them have doors that lead back to the main Lobby. However, the Lobby is rarely used by any character. They are trapped inside their plots, subject to the author's will.
If a character appears in more in one fic, they are not the same person. For example, if FDTD Scarlett entered the Lobby and WWMASD Scarlett entered the Lobby, they would be able to talk to each other because they are not the same person. As a result, if there are large congregations of characters things get confusing very fast.
OCs are also denizens of authorverses that are subject to the same rules as canon characters. Unlike other characters, OCs can actually be transferred to other authorverses if the author is given permission, as in an SYOC fic. From that point on, that particular version of the OC is subject to the writer's desires.
Characters cannot travel from fic to fic, but with one exception. Each author has what is called an "agent," a constant across all fics that can travel between them. These agents direct events if the story has gotten off-track, and can travel to other authorverses. They are only bound to the will of the author who created him. A regular character can only act against the will of the author as a direct result of an enemy agent.
If the agent is not capable of controlling a fic, then the author can create an avatar of himself in the fic to create order. In this state, he/she is all-powerful and can manipulate the fabric of the authorverse. However, an enemy agent can disrupt this influence. Despite the fact that enemy agents can easily enter an authorverse, it is much harder for an enemy author's avatar to do so.
In the Lobby, the entrance to the "real world" is the Door of Light. The Door of Light is protected; how much or how little is determined by the author. Generally, keys are hidden throughout the authorverse so that the door remains tightly sealed. If the keys are presented to the Door, access in and out of the authorverse is granted.
List your twelve favorite Total Drama Island characters in no particular order. REDONE!
1. Have you ever read a Seven/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Jasmine/Lindsay? Uh, no. Don't really want to.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Out of all the characters in the series, I find Scarlett to be the most attractive.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Harold got...Tyler pregnant...Lindsay would just be confused.
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
"The Wawanakwa Tales," but tragically is still underrated. I suppose FDTD would count.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Max and HEATHER? NO!
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Hmn, Alejandro and Eva or Alejandro and Shawn? Eh, Alejandro and Eva. Ah, the irony.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Jasmine walked in on HAROLD AND MAX HAVING SEX? AGH BRAIN BLECH BRAIN BLEACH!
8. Is there such thing as 1/8 fluff?
I think there's been Noah/Tyler before.
9. Suggest a title for a 7/12 hurt/comfort fic?
I Hate Titles
10. Make a summary for a 3/10 fic?
Izzy and Shawn have always been the contestants most ready for the apocalypse. What happens when they meet?
11. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).
Noah and Tyler are in a happy relationship until Tyler runs off with Scarlett. Noah, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Lindsay and a brief unhappy affair with Harold, then follows the wise advice of Alejandro and finds true love with Izzy.
...not bad, I suppose.
12. If you wrote a 1/6/12 fic, what would the warning be?
Warning: stupid nerds fight over queen bee like every single movie out there.
13. You need to stay at a friend's house for the night. Do you choose 1 or 6?
Noah, I wouldn't have to be watching my back all the time.
14. When was the last time you read a fic about 5?
Vain as it sounds, FDTD.
15. Everyone gangs up on 3. What happens?
Izzy disappears in a poof of smoke.
16. If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
I honestly have no idea.
17. What title would you give number 4's fic?
Hypothesis and Conclusion
18. 3 starts a day camp. What happens?
19. Everyone is invited to 2 and 10 wedding except for 8, how do they react?
Max and Shawn get married, and Tyler isn't invited. Tyler is too busy making out with Lindsay to care.
20. 7 makes an apple pie. Is it any good?
Very much so!
21. 8 and 5 go camping. For some reason they forget to bring any food. What do they do?
Alejandro tries to hunt but Tyler keeps scaring everything away. Eventually he just ties Tyler up and kills a deer.
22. How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
23. What might 10 scream out in a moment of passion?
24. If 4 and 11 were in a relationship and 4 cheated on 11 with 9, how would 4 react?
If Scarlett and Lindsay were in a relationship and Scarlett cheated on her with Eva, Lindsay would just be confused.
25. If you could date 6, 9, or 12 who would you choose?
Between Heather, Eva, or Tyler...I'm straight, but Tyler. The other two would kill me.
26. Who would you trust and survive a zombie apocalypse with: 1/4/9 or 3/5/8
Noah, Scarlett, and Eva or Izzy, Alejandro and Tyler...the former.
Top 54 Total Drama Characters
39. Anne Maria
Unsafe External Link