Author has written 11 stories for Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, Final Fantasy XII, La Corda D'Oro, Shadow of the Colossus, Naruto, Avatar: Last Airbender, Tin Man, Dragon Age, and Once Upon a Time.
ALL FICS ON THIS ACCOUNT HAVE BEEN COMPLETED/ABANDONED.
Venture Forth Characters
- Theron Mahariel - Dalish origin, rogue class, preferred weapon: bow and arrows, male. Like most Dalish, he has a firm belief in his people's superiority. He comes off as reserved and distant, and he's terribly homesick, but he's also resigned to his fate and is making an honest effort to be the best warden he can be. I think he's actually a lot saner than someone who grew up in a cult should be. Unlike the other origins, at the start of this fic he has already passed the Joining Ritual and is officially a Grey Warden. Basically, I think it's stupid that Duncan wouldn't Join a tainted recruit immediately, no matter what the game tells you. Also, I thought it would create an interesting dynamic if he was technically one of the senior wardens after the Battle of Ostagar.
- Marin Brosca - Dwarf commoner origin, rogue class, preferred weapon: maul, female. She's street smart and world weary and bitter as hell about how things turned out in Orzammar.
- Ingrid Aeducan - Dwarf noble origin, warrior class, preferred weapon: waraxe, female. The only girl and the favorite of both her parents. Ingrid wasn't interested in the throne, and she always played the peacemaker between her brothers growing up. She thought of herself as smart and politically saavy, but Bhelen's actions took her completely by surprise.
- Cara Amell - Human Mage origin, mage class, specialization: spirit healer, female. Sweet and pretty and scheming. Surana is her best friend and little sister and basically the only thing she cares about.
- Araceli Surana - Elf Mage origin, mage class, specialization: battlemage (I know, technically not available in DA, but this is already an AU, so whatevs), female. Quiet, scholarly, wistful, she's always been slightly baffled by her genius battlemage status. I think of Surana and Amell as two teenage girls who are incredibly giggly and have tons of inside jokes and together are playful and mischievous but can be completely different when they are apart.
- Drystan Tabris - City Elf origin, rogue class, preferred weapon: daggers x2, male. Drystan is incredibly, incredibly angry at the entire world right now, but especially humans, especially males, and especially nobles.
- Kiran Cousland - Human Noble origin, warrior class, preferred weapon: daggers x2, male. Kiran was bookish growing up and he went through a very awkward phase as a teenager. When he was fifteen, feeling like an utter outcast, he started spending a lot of time with the Grey Wardens. Fearing that his son might choose to join up, Bryce stopped bringing him to Denerim.
I just want to take a moment to say thanks to anyone who has ever read one of my stories and left a review, whether it was to criticize, or to fangirl, or to correct my spelling, or just because you're polite! Whatever your reasons, your feedback is the only thing that's kept me writing all these years. I can't thank you enough for the inspiration and the encouragement. You guys are amazing =)