Author has written 22 stories for Divergent Trilogy, Hunger Games, Once Upon a Time, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Voltron: Legendary Defender, Young Justice, Justice League, Star Wars, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Vampire Diaries, Dragon Prince, Avengers, Originals, Frozen, and Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
What up everyone, I'm an avid writer, writing is my life! Not sure who looks at these profiles, but to whoever you are, howdy. Look below for some semi-important notes about my page, take a look below. Interested in learning about the girl behind the works, check out the Favorite Things portion.
I have a decent selection of written works posted, I love to write and have more than a hundred works not posted here because I know I won't finish them all. The stories I post I tend to have some kind of end in sight, but honestly you'll find plenty of them aren't finished. It's really sad too because I hate finding unfinished works and I hate having unfinished works, but when the love I have for a story or fandom is gone, I can't force myself to keep writing it. Writing is a hobby and a coping mechanism, so I really try not to let it become a chore or source of stress as this is my main and sometimes only safe place. It's because I write what I feel and what has my attention, that I have so many unfinished stories. It's sad and unfortunate, but not something I'll ever really be able to change.
However one thing I am going to try to do is give myself a year to start and finish a story. If I get to a year with a story and it's not something I'm still invested in, then I have to close it. You will see one of three things. 1) The story is marked complete (not announcement or note saying so), the summary will say 'abandoned' or 'discontinued' to show that the story is over, but not properly finished. 2) I write one last real chapter then hit that complete button, while I like this way of closing the most, it's also going to be a harder one. 3) And last one you could see would be summarizing what was supposed to happen, but not really writing it out the way a chapter.
Sadly some or a good bit of my stories will be closed down without a proper ending. It's really sad and not very fair to the readers, but I think it's better that way instead of just leaving it without anything. Besides, the way I write on here is to just write what I feel and if I'm not feeling it at all, then I gotta stop. Otherwise the thing I love becomes a chore and I seriously can't have that.
I write for myself, any story you see on my page is because it meant something to me. People may not like my stories, they may be mad that I don't finish them or the directions I take with them, but they're my stories. These stories are my home away from home and I write because it makes me happy. If it doesn't make me happy, I have to stop. Take this a warning if you want, it's a toss up for any story in Fanfiction that it may not be finished, but here's me telling you upfront about it so you read at your own risk.
I do take story requests whenever possible. They are so much fun to me and I'm honored when people ask me to write them a scene or write a one shot or write a story. It's super great. However there are three catches to sending me a request, see below.
1) If you do send a request, you have to be patient. My stories are my priority, they will get more attention because of this. Some authors think that requests should take precedence, but I am not one of those authors. I will get to the requests when I can, I will be in contact with the requester to see what it is is they're looking for and want to work with them to ensure that I produce what they are asking for. It will not be instant, I promise it will take time.
2) If you the requester have sent me a prompt and some notes on what you want to see me write, then I will do my best to put it all together for you. The catch here is that you have asked me to write this for you, so you have to let me write it. There's nothing wrong with wanting to ensure that your story is told the way you want, but if you are going to, for lack of a better word, micromanage the request then I really am not the writer for you. I am begging you, tell me what you want to see and I will give it you, but please do not direct me on every sentence.
3) If you ask me to write a scene involving smut, lemons or anything sexually explicit for mature audiences, the answer is no. I do not write smut or lemons because I do not read smut or lemons. I'm not a fan of them, if you are, cool, but I am not. So if you want to request that, you need to find a different author.
Follow my requests above and we will be great friends. That's really all I ask.
I do Beta, send me your story and I will help you edit it. However like I said with requests, my stories take priority so please be patient with me. I'm a little more than forgetful and either will send edits immediately or take some days or weeks to get them back. I just ask that you be patient. I am familiar with a number of Fandoms, but not all so definitely double with me to make sure that I know what fandom you're sending me stuff in. There is seldom a story or fandom that I will not edit or read over if asked. There is one exception to this, look at next line.
As I stated in the request section, I do not write smut or lemons. Ergo, I will not, under any circumstance edit or proofread smut or lemons. If you want your story beta'd by me, but it has smut in it, I will look everything, but the smut. If you send me any material of that sort, I will cease editing your story and you will be blocked. So, don't do that. I will edit anything and everything, but that, so just don't push it.
Talking to people on PM is honestly the best, do not be shy. I love when I get messages whether it's about a story or just a random hello, internet friends are cool and I know some neat people because of a random hi message. Want to nerd out about something? Want to rant about something? Want me to look over your work? Want to RP? I am quite literally down for anything.
Only thing I'm not down for is what I like to call, Hounds. I'm a pretty slow replier since I don't get any notifications for PM's, so I only see that I have message when I sign in on my laptop which is usually when I need to edit stories. So if I don't reply to you in a few hours, I'm not ignoring you, I likely haven't logged on yet to reply. So please, don't send a message every hour for a response. While I may not get the constant notifications, if I come back to my PM box and see thirty messages from the same person spanning across a day, being a Hound, then I get little bothered which can be justified or unjustified. Either way, it is very much how I feel about it.
Favorite Songs: Life is a Highway: Rascal Flatt, Fireflies:Owl City, Little Wonders: Rob Thomas , Party in the Usa/ Hurricane Mashup, Long Way Down: Robert Delong, Black Swan: BTS, anything Ava Max sings, Bellyache: Billie Eilish, Everybody Wants To Rule The World: Tears For Fears, Don't Dream It's Over: Crowded House, Heartless: Kris Allen cover, Determinate: Lemonade Mouth, Without Me/ Gasoline: Halsey, High Hopes: Panic! @ the Discos and about eighty more songs.
Favorite Books/Series: An Ember in the Ashes, Vampire Academy, Since You've Been Gone, Children of Blood and Bone, The Hunger Games, Snow Like Ashes, Shade Me, Ash Princess, Golden Compass, Ahsoka novel, The Giver, Beautiful Creatures, Zeroes, The Jewel, Tell The Wind and Fire, Descendants novels, Everless, The Siren, Court of Fives, Let's Talk About Love and City of Ember
- Never be ashamed of defending yourself.
- Find every bit of strength you have and never let it go.
- A goal without a plan is merely a wish.
- Never give up without a fight.
- Not all those who wander are lost.
- If you spend all your time thinking about the past, you'll miss out on the future.
- The struggle is real, but the hustle is deep.
- Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; for I have loved the stars too fondly, to be fearful of the night.
Favorite TV Show: Avatar the Last Airbender/ Legend of Korra, Star Wars the Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels, The Promised Neverland, The Vampire Diaries, Roswell New Mexico reboot, Once Upon a Time, Modern Family, Transformers Robots in Disguise, Your Lie in April, Young Justice, Teen Titans, Touch, Transformers Prime, Revenge, Erased, Lull of the Sea, 3Below, Brand New Animal, The Good Place, Carmen Sandiego reboot, Hilda, Anne With An E and H2O Just Add Water.
Favorite Movies: The Giver, Anastasia, Lemonade Mouth, Sing, The Breadwinner, Frozen II, the Heat, Finding Nemo, Finding Dory, Christopher Robin, Real Steel, all Star Wars movies, Bumblebee, Wonder Woman, The Host (Stephanie Meyer), Home, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, Klaus, Phantom of the Opera, Patema Inverted, Spirit of Cimarron, Song of the Sea, The Little Prince, Kung Fu Panda II, Astro Boy, Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them/ Crimes of Grindelwald, Your Name, Weathering With You and Spirited Away.
That's all I can think of for now. Peace out.