Wow. Really, who actually reads these?
Looks: Brunette. Finally gave up on trying to dye my hair. I keep forgetting to do so.
Hobbies: Sleep, listening to music, playing MMO's and reading. A lot of reading.
Likes: Sleeping, being lazy, reading and cooking.
Dislikes: A lot of things, but they're too much work to write out.
Obsessions: Currently...Sengoku Basara and Hetalia.
Music: Nearly everything. Ranging from classical to pop then jumping from between rap and rock.
Current song being played as of now: ハートの国の_アリス【OP】Wonderful Wonder World
"Singing idiots and shouting idiots, if we're all idiots, we might as well dream together." - Miyavi, Ahou Matsuri.
Yaaaay. I've always wanted to do one of these things, but I was always too lazy to do it! Now I finally did~
List your 12 favorite Hetalia Characters in any order you want :
2. South Italy
5. North Italy
7. Hong Kong
1) Have you read a five/ten fic before?
North Italy/Norway? I haven't actually checked.
2) Do you think three is hot? How hot?
Spain? Are you kidding? Of course! His voice is enough to melt butter.
3) What would happen if six got one pregnant?
If Japan got Prussia pregnant...I would be very surprised and awed at seme!Japan.
4) Do you recall any good fics about nine?
Yup! Called 'Fun With Former Vikings'. It's really nice to read.
5) Would seven and two make a good couple?
South Italy and Hong Kong? Wow, that's a possibility I have never thought of...
6) Four/eight or four/nine?
CanadaxRussia or CanadaxIceland...I'd have to go with CanadaxRussia.
7) What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship?
Hong Kong will be slightly surprised to discover Spain and Russia in a relationship, but in a long run he probably wouldn't care very much.
8) Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic.
Kiku Honda was a polite, respectable boy. Lovino Vargas was, well, not. Two complete opposites yet what was it that pulled them together?
9) Is there such a thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story?
CanadaxNorway. I don't think I've seen such a thing. o_o
10) Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic.
Prussia and North Italy, huh. "Always by your side."
11. What kind of plot would you use for a three/eleven fic?
Even though Antonio usually was terrified of Natalia, he couldn't help but come to her comfort when he see's her gazing melancholy at her siblings after a world meeting.
12. Does anyone on your friends list read number seven het? What about nine slash?
Nope, they don't but definitely Iceland slash XD
13. If you wrote a songfic about number nine, what song would you chose?
Iceland hrm...it would be 'Bell the Cat' by LM.C
14. If you wrote a two/three/six fic, what would the warning be?
Click with caution. Handle with care. Have a tissue nearby. Also, Uke!Spain.
15. What pick-up line might eight use on five?
Ivan : Become one with me, da?
Feliciano : -wide eyes-
Ivan : We have pasta.
Feliciano : Okay!
16. Challenge: Write a drabblefic for ten/eight.
Norway and Russia.
He wasn't stalking Ice. Of course not, he's just worried for his brother's well-being that's all. After hearing of the 'alliance' between Ice and Russia, he was instantly wary and that's how we have him at his current situation; crouching on a branch of a tall tree that overlooked Ice's room in Russia's home.
People might call him paranoid, but he knew of the things Russia has done, because really, who hasn't? Moving slightly to make himself comfortable, he ignored the voice in the back of his mind stating viciously if following Ice was really the only reason he was there.
17) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
What would happen if Hong Kong walked in on Lovino and Tino having sex?
He'd walk in, blink, walk back out and wonders absentmindedly on how he keeps seeing couples who he'd never thought would be together.
18) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
Canada deflowering Prussia...
Matthew had always thought of his boyfriend as a confident and sexually experienced man. But that thought came crashing down when Elizaveta quirked her lips at him and stated in an amused tone 'Gilbert? Sexually experienced? That guy is more catholic than he thinks he's awesome. He's never been with a woman or man in his entire life.'
19) Does anyone on your friends list read Seven slash?
Hong Kong is pretty much her favorite uke.
20) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
21) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
LOL. No. ;- ;
22) Would you write Two/Four/Five?
Wow...WOW. Lovi/Mattie/Feliciano. Wow, yes. I would.
23) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
'ICE CALL ME BROTHER'
Denmark looked at his lover, exasperatedly, 'Seriously Norge?'
24) When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Last night, it was a novelization I suppose of that one fandom HetaOni.
25) What is Six's super-secret kink?
Oh man. This is thanks to StarsofYaoi, but I think Kiku's super-secret kink would be Feliciano in a kimono.
26) Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?
I don't think Natalia will ever shag Iceland sober. Probably when, or if, she's really drunk because Iceland and Ivan nearly have the same hair color.
27) If Three and Seven get together, who tops?
Definitely Spain will top Hong Kong.
28) "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief
Gilbert and Iceland are in a happy relationship until Iceland suddenly runs off with Matthew. Gilbert, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Natalia and a brief unhappy affair with Tino, then follows the wise advice of Feliciano and finds true love with Lovino.
Wow...that's...are you sure that isn't crack? Well okay..."This Is The Way Things Roll."
29) How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
I would have never seen it coming. I mean Russia and Hong Kong? Just woah o_o
Unsafe External Link