Author has written 4 stories for Pokémon, A song of Ice and Fire, and Naruto.
Name: I'll give you a hint, it's not Tango Charlie.
Profession: Studying to be a Doctor
I've always had an interest in writing stories from my elementary school days. Now that I have got a platform in the form of Fanfiction, where I can make stories with Pre-determined characters and back stories, it has become much easier to actually write one.
Add to this the fact that I am majorly pissed-off at the many things going through Pokemon and Naruto universes, my desire to write my own views on what could -have -been is made possible. I intend to write stories which are not in anyway totally AU. Granted, Harem pairings for characters may seem like one, but I am a bit biased towards it. I also dislike useless and stupid bashing of main characters and OC Mary Sues. I would burn each and every of those Mary Sue SI stories if I actually had the time to print them out.
I'm also a HARDCORE Gamer. I own a PS3 Slim and about 35 Games on it. I don't really game online due to shitty internet services, so don't bother.
As for sports I follow Football or as you call it in America, Soccer. My favorite club is Real Madrid, so I obviously hate Barcelona. I also moderately like Manchester City and Juventus.
I am CR7 fan 4life. Cristiano Ronaldo is a footballing machine and a football god. His performance for Real Madrid proves that. Other of my favorite players are listed below.
I also am a Professional wrestling fan. I don't give a shit whether its real or not, it is fun to watch so I do. The Wrestlers put a lot of effort in thier performances and not only the physical part; but also the drama one. I might get a lot of flak for this, but Professional Wrestlers are much more experienced in acting than much of the newbie stage performers and actors. They have to portray a character, have certain mannerisms, and give five minute long speeches in front of twenty thousand people. It's not as simple as it might seem.
And if any of you have doubts over its legitimacy, go and read Mick Foley's book: Mankind- A tale of Blood and Sweatsocks. I am not lying when I say this people, you will Never Ever see wrestling in the same view as you have till now if you read it. Its a life changing book and it will teach you many lessons about it in general too.
I have also recently become a HUGE fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Also, if you really have had the patience to read my profile till this point, then you Sir, or madam, are awesome and we are destined to be best friends forever. Give me a PM. Especially if you're a girl.
My top Naruto pairings:
Ever since the last manga chapter came out, I have been in a state of complete pissed-off ness. What the hell was teh point in pairing up almost every one of the characters!? It was almost as shitty as teh Harry Potter ending, where Harry was paired witha girl who began to magically (no pun intended) started liking in his sixth year.
Same for Naruto. Was it actually necessary for all of them to get married, and for Chouji to get such a creepy child? And then the thing which just made me feel... sad for a moment.
Sasuke and Sakura. Why? Why is Kishimoto so affected by fanfiction? Why couldn't he think logically for once and go by the words of his own character? Sasuke has no interest in Sakura whatsoever. She is simply attached to him for no reason at all. Team 7 existed for what, eight months? That's NEARLY not enough time for a girl to get that emotionally attached to a boy. Sasuke has never been kind, caring or even minutely cared for her. Ever.
Karin would have been much better in my opinion. She was the one who kept his ass alive when he attacked the Gokage(Which was badass, by the way) and then when Madara stabbed him through his heart, SHE was the one who awakened her Chakra Chains and came to save his life. I will admit it now, her love for Sasuke is no more real than Sakura's. But Sasuke sure as hell has much more reason to give relationship a try with the redhead.
Sigh. Here are my favorite pairings by the way:
5. No Pairings At All: Yeah, your read that right. One of my favorite pairings would that no one is paired with someone else just for the sake of it. Their are many fanfics on the site which pair up every fanon pairing, usually after making Naruto suddenly realize his love for Hinata, and basically make their story become something That-Which-Must-Not-Be-Read.
Naruto pairings I hate, although its very relative and only my personal opinion:
1. NarutoxHinata- Lets be honest here, Hinata is everything her fanbase projects her to be. Kind, Caring, Gentle, Sweet, Dedicated. Yet, she is not someone I will want to pair Naruto with, at least not in the Part 1. I have read far too many fics where NaruHina is the main pairing. It somehow always ends up with Hinata turning Godmode and bitch slapping her Father. Did I mention having sex with Naruto at 13? Oh yeah Sasuke-Sakura bashing isn't far behind. Despite how many of the retarded fics show, Hinata can never be Kage level. Call me bigoted if you want, but only Naruto, Sasuke, Neji and Rock Lee have that potential. Another reason I don't like this pairing is because Naruto immediately turns from someone who doesn't even notice Hinata, to proclaiming his ever lasting love for her. The other beautiful girls get ignored in such settings, and that's something I cant endure.
My dislike for this was fueled by the last chapter of the manga. AND by the many fangirls(Even if they are male) of Hinata. Saying Hinataaa-chan! is just fucking annoying. Especially when done by people who dont even know a lick of japanese in real life.
2. SasukexSakura- As much as Sakura likes to go 'Sasuke-kuuuunnn!!!' Everytime she sees him; I think that she should just accept the truth. I have never ever seen an instance where Sasuke showed an even remote amount of interest in her. They were teammates for just six months for god's sake, just how much could they have possibly bonded? Sakura's is a case of juvenile love, not something that can ever develop into something serious.
And even though Mr. Kishimoto made this pairing canon, I don't think i will ever come to accept it. I basically ignore every story that has this pairing.
Not to mention Pink isn't a colour of hair that I would want the children of a clan like the Uchiha to have.
My top Pokemon Shippings:
4. Pokeshipping- Pokemon wasn't just a show for me in my childhood, it was a way of life. Pokemon was the first time when I made contact with the fantastic world of Anime, and I haven't looked back since. Misty was someone who I was extremely fond of, despite her misgivings. The fights she and Ash shared were very amusing to watch, and even better was the many adventures they shared along with Brock. I certainly dreamed of (even if I was young) that Ash and Misty marry someday. I still remember the days when I was a complete noob and never checked up on my favorite shows on the internet. So I basically reliwd on the TV for my updates. So suddenly seeing the Orange League episode where Rudy proposes and then Misty stays... Yeah, that said volumes about it.
While she doesn't top the other girls in looks, none of you can deny that you did wished for it to come true once upon a time.
I think I still do.
Pokemon Ships I hate:
1. Ikarishipping- Dawn and Paul haven't even shown a minisicule amount of interest in each other and besides, I love PS.
2. Penguinshipping- Fuck this. I hate this Shipping and nothing can convince me otherwise. One of the major reasons being Kenny's victory over Ash. That was one of the most dissapointing moments of Pokemon history. If I ever write a battle between those two again, believe me when I say this-
Vengeance will be served.
3. Egoshipping- Their only interaction has been fighting with each other. And to be more precise, Misty berating Gary for talking down to Ash.
4. DawnxMax- Dude. You can't tell me that you DON'T hate this pairing. What's there to even remotely like? Dawn must be older than Max by 3 years.
5. DeliaxProf.Oak(Senior)- Delia was Oak's student. And besides their age gap is way too much for it to not seem creepy.
My top Harry Potter pairings:
1. Harry x Daphne Greengrass
2. Harry x Luna Lovegood- I love Luna's character. Her goofy, vague, dreamy, imaginative and sometimes outright deep statements never cease to amuse me. The actress who played her was ridiculously cute and that gives her a major advantage there. Seriously, she is so damn cute that I had fallen in love with her after the first time I watched Ootp. She is already one of Harry's best friends as well as helped him destroy a Horcrux. She actually has had more screen time than Ginny, and seeing as how Harry's interest in the redhead was out of the blue, I can't help but think this had a huge chance in canon.
3. Harry x Hermione Granger- Who on the f'n hell doesn't like this? Hermione has been Harry's best friend throughout the series. She has been a constant with him through thick and thin and even through his darkest moments, when everyone had turned their backs on him. Even Rowling thinks this should have been canon!
I frankly think that Emma Watson being extremely beautiful played a huge role in making this pairing as popular as it is. Her true description in the book was not as flattering as she turned out to be.
My Favorite Anime:
2. Dragon Ball Z
5. One Piece
6. Beyblade (Original Ist two seasons)
9. Fairy Tail
My Favorite Wrestlers:
1. CM Punk
2. The Rock
3. Stone Cold Steve Austin
4. Chris Jericho
5. Mick Foley
9. Daniel Bryan
10. Dudley Boyz/ Hardy Boyz/ Edge and Christian (Tag Teams)
My All time Favorite Games:
1. GTA San Andreas
2. GTA V
3. Metal Gear Solid 4
4. DmC: Devil May Cry
5. WWE 2K14
6. FIFA 13
7. NFS II
9. South Park: The Stick of Truth
10. Zoo Tycoon
My Favorite TV Shows:
1. South Park
2. The X- Files
5. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
7. MasterChef U.S
My all time Fav. Movies/Series:
1. 3 Idiots
2. The Hobbit Trilogy
3. X Men Series
4. Harry Potter film Series
5. Transformers film Series
6. Batman Dark Knight Trilogy
7. Shootout in Wadala
9. Marvel Cinematic Universe (I love em' all)
10. Killer Klowns from Outer Space.
That's all about me folks! Don't hesitate in sending a PM to me for discussing anything I have written above.
Also, I have two stories in the making as of now, Apex and To be the best, like there no one ever was. I hope any of you who are into Pokemon fanficiton would surely give them a chance.