Author has written 1 story for Harry Potter.
I am a female human on the planet Earth. I hate bad grammar with a passion. ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ If I'm feeling helpful/determined I'll maybe edit some of your chapter for you while reading.
Heard about a "Word List" I had on my profile? It was getting long so I took it off, but if you'd like a copy of the most recent version just send me a PM and I'd be happy to send it to you.
I currently Beta-read or have Beta-read:
Time's Children by Shoshana Spring
Basilisk-Born by Ebenbild
Harry's Life: The Struggles of an Orphaned Boy by Kylie Gibson (missing ... deleted story?)
The art in my profile picture is done by Crysa on DeviantArt, using the avatar maker here (crysa
dot deviantart dot com slash art slash Create hyphen A hyphen Character hyphen Female hyphen V hyphen 134120923). I just fooled around and then screenshot it.
Want to follow me on other sites like AO3, Wattpad, and Tumblr? Just search for me under the same name (and probably the same image, as well).
I, Danneyland, do solemnly swear to review all the fanfics I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else. I have joined the review revolution. Join and make an author's day!
I, Danneyland, am in favour of the Oxford (serial) comma. Join the movement!
1. Perfect? Depends on the qualifications.
2. Tall? Average, around 5' 5".
3. In your pajamas? Seeing as it is currently the early hours of the morning, yes.
4. Left-handed? Nope.
1. Friend you saw: One of my best friends.
3. Person to text you: My twin sister.
4. Was today better than yesterday? I think so.
1. Number: 29.
2. Color(s): Soft purples, soft greys, light baby blue.
3. Fruit: Nectarines and strawberries.
4. Place: My room.
1. Are you missing someone right now? No.
2. Are you happy? I suppose.
3. Are you sad? Usually.
4. Are you bored? Not when there is fanfiction to read.
5. Are you nervous? Should I be?
6. Are you tired? Not a wink.
1. Real name? Now, that would be telling!
2. Nicknames? Danney (*coughs awkwardly* but nobody actually calls me it ;_;)
3. Eye color? Light brown with a ring of green ... sooo, sorta hazel, but not really - they really are mostly brown.
4. Zodiac sign? Cancer.
5. Male or female? Female.
6. Slut? Definitely not. Though I read some pretty dirty things ... ;)
7. Smart? I would like to think so. ("Are you smart enough to feel stupid?" -Eminem, "Berserk")
8. Hair color? A dark blonde, with lighter highlights thrown in.
9. Long or short? Right now it's long, though I like it a medium length most.
10. Sweats or Jeans? 100% jeans there is no other viable option are you kidding
11. Phone or Camera? "Isn't that the same thing ...?" -Some people, probably
12. Drink or Smoke? I would never smoke and I dislike alcohol, so it's pretty safe to say I'll never be DUI.
13. Righty or lefty? Righty, though we established this earlier.
1. First best friend? A girl named Laura ... she was artsy and bold.
2. First crush? Probably some stupid, snot-picking boy in like grade four. As if I remember.
3. First pet? The dog I still have (though he's getting old now), a bichon-havanese named Tommy.
4. First big vacation? *whispers dramatically* Disneylaaand
1. Eating? Nothing, unfortunately.
2. Drinking? Nothing, though I do have a water bottle and two glasses of water in my room. Yeah ...
3. I'm about to: Finish answering these questions. (What did you expect, honestly?)
4. Listening to? Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out
5. Plans for today? Start and finish my homework ... then go to bed before four.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
1. Shorter or taller? Taller.
2. Romantic or spontaneous? Spontaneous, though romance has its place.
3. Sensitive or loud? Loud at times (when having a particularly rowdy conversation, perhaps), but overall sensitivity is preferable.
4. Hook-up or relationship? Why would I want to "hook-up" honestly, that's so pointless. What even is this question. What is life
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Drank bubbles? Do you mean the bubbles that foam up when you pour pop, or ...?
2. Lost glasses/contacts? Never. Though I do misplace my prescription sunglasses from time to time.
3. Ran away from home? No.
4. Broken someone's heart? Oh, yes. Some kid overseas who I think liked the idea of me rather than me.
5. Been arrested? Nope, and I don't plan on it.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
1. Miracles? Miracles are practically coincidences, sooo ... sure?
2. Yourself? Sometimes.
3. Heaven? Depends on the mood, to be completely honest.
4. Santa Claus? I don't think I ever did.
4. Love? What else do I read about in all of these Romance fanfics?
5. Do you like someone? Nope.
6. Do you believe in God? Usually, yes, but I sometimes lean towards agnosticism.
7. Answered the truth on all questions?: What is even the point of lying on one of these? Why would you even bother lying?