Author has written 12 stories for Naruto, Walking Dead, Walking Dead, Fairy Tail, and Elder Scroll series.
So, I haven't touched this account since 2015. I've really just moved on to different platforms, as this one reminds me of 2013, when I was very much a child. It didn't help that my works were awful. Now it's 2017, and I'm 15 years old. I started this account when I was, roughly, 11 years old, and when I saw my old profile and all the stories I'd written and put to the side, I decided to tidy this account up a bit.
Things That Have Changed: I'm no longer into Naruto as much as I once was. The end of Naruto Shipuden really put a damper on my want to write, and it never fully recovered. I still like it though. I still also like Fairy Tail, and Highschool of the Dead, and I haven't really gotten into other animes recently.
Things That Haven't Changed: I still like to write stories. Most of the ones I have written are not published, but I enjoy writing them up on Quotev, which I've taken a shining to. I also still love music, though I doubt that will ever change. I still enjoy the Barbie movies as much as I did when I six, despite my nine year old sister getting on me about knowing the songs.
Now, I would like to tell you which stories are going to be updated. Keep in mind they may not be completed in this very order, but this is the general outline for completion.
1) Back To The Past. I believe that, aside from editing the story a bit, I don't have much else to do when it comes to completing the story. I might have Naruto do quite a few things, but they will be included in very large chapters so that the story can be finished faster.
2) The Duo of Death. I've deleted the original, but I do wish to remake this. However, I did not want the original, which I don't think is nearly as good as I'd wanted, to be up on my page. I also deleted stories that I couldn't see having the will to finish, as well as all the original stories that had gotten rewrites.
3) One Friday Night. I'm going to be editing it a bit as well, but for the most part all I have to do is finish a story line that, as I was writing this sentence, just thought of. It will be quite easy finishing this story, so let us hope that it won't be long before it's done, shall we? ;)
4) Naruko. Naruko is going to be finished once I re-read it and figure out which way I wish to go with its story line. It shouldn't take a lot of work, but it may take a week or so depending on when I start.
5) The Walking Dead: A Different Beginning. I was thinking about updating it, but perhaps having a teenage Clem instead. When I first started, I wanted it to be a thing where, once Clem grows up, she and Lee start liking each other. However, I can't see that without it getting slightly creepy, because he did raise her and all. So, I'm going to be updating the story and changing it quite a bit.
6) Naruto Uzumaki: The Last Male on Earth. Now, the reason that this and my Walking Dead fanfic are at the bottom is because they are going to be the longest, and therefore will take the most time. With this in mind, they will get updated after the other stories.
With all that said and done, I would also like to add that I have deleted a few other stories. I used to have 17 fanfics, and now I have 12. Please do enjoy the stories, and I hope to have them finished soon.