Hey guys, if you came here to check out my stories, I moved everything to a shared account between me and Ciasa! Our new account is Honao, see you there!(Not much is on there yet, because I'm a lazy procrastinator)
Who's excited about the upcoming Boruto movie?
When you were 5, your mom gave you a ice cream cone. You thank her by yelling at her that it's the wrong kind.
When you were 9, your mom drove you from swimming class to soccer and one birthday party to another. You thanked her by slamming the door and never looking back.
When you were 10, your mom payed for piano classes. You thanked her by never coming to class.
When you were 12, your mom was waiting for a very important call. You thanked her by talking on the phone all night.
When you were 14, your mom payed for a month away at summer camp. You thanked her by not bothering to write a single letter.
When you were 16, your mom taught you how to drive her car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you got.
When you were 17, your mom drove you to the mall and gave you her credit card. You thanked her by maxing it out.
When you were 18, your mom cried at your high school graduation. You thanked her by partying until dawn.
When you were 20, your mom drove you to collage. You thanked her by saying good-bye to her outside the drom so you wouldn't have to say bye in front of your friends.
When you were 26, your mom payed for your wedding. You thanked her by moving halfway across the world.
When you were 30, your mom fell ill and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents became to children.
Then, one day, she quietly died and everything you did came crashing down on you.
If YOU love your mom, re-post this and if you don't, you won't care if your mom dies, will you?
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
FRENDS: Will confort you when the guy rejects you
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
If you know a book/anime/manga/video game character or weapon that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you the type of person who gets excited over 2 reviews, put this in you profile.
You know you're obsessed with Anime when...
1. You own a shiny metal object of doom. (I want one!)
2. You and your friends have anime nicknames. (Yes)
3. You know your favourite character’s birthday; favourite colour food and animal, blood type, and you can’t even remember your sibling’s birthday.
4. You are in multiple anime fan clubs (or own some!).
5. You almost die if you miss an episode of your favourite anime or can’t buy the newest manga. (I don't die, cuz if I die, I really willmiss the next episode)
6. Your friend shows you their manga collection and you drool all over there carpet. (I would if they had one(sadly, they don't))
7. You have dressed up as you favourite character on Halloween, or just for fun! (One day...when I'm less self-conscious)
8. You have a picture of your favourite character in your wallet or purse.
9. You prefer guys with long silver hair and swords. (Or maybe an exorcist...or maybe a totally hot butler or two...) (I prefer dark hair and Sharingan eyes)
10. You write a story about your favourite character for English class. (Sadly, all the great ideas come when I don't have the tools or time to write them down)
11. You have pictures of anime all over you walls. (I used to...)
12. You have a dream in Japanese and you don’t even understand it.
13. You want to learn Japanese for no apparent reason, even though you have never been to Japan and probably never will. (Totally, though I do want to go to Japan...)
14. Your knowledge of Japanese only extends to "hello" and "I will kill you". (I know a bit more than that)
15. You begin to learn Japanese through watching subs. (You know so well...)
16. You use Japanese when in a conversation with any random person, and don’t realize you did until you see them looking at you funny. (Only when I'm chatting to someone online, and I notice when they give me a question mark...XP)
17.You can't speak Japanese, can't understand Japanese yet you can sing along to the theme song of every anime movie you own.(What can I say? I love my ability to sing and not speak)
18. You accidentally call a very unintelligent person Kuwabara by mistake. (Well...I might have...emphasis on might)
19. You where a pink jewel around your neck and call it the shikon jewel. (I prefer jade, and pink isn't really my color, but I would if I had one)
20. You waist countless amounts of hair gel trying to that "goku" look. (I think it's better to have a natural look that matches my favorite characters, than to waste money. Sry, personal opinion)
21. (If you speak English) when English becomes your second language.
22. You name (or plan to name) your children after anime characters.(...maaaaybe...if I plan on getting children at all...)
23. You buy shuriken or kunai. (Where can I buy them ???)
24. You speak in subtitles.
25. You prefer anime over real life. (That's kinda obvious. Anime who doesn't hide things from readers, or reality who have secret conspiracies behind your back)
26. You begin to think that blue or pink is a natural hair colour. (Wait, you mean it's not?)
27. You continually buy and eat ramen, even if you don’t like it that much. (I did, until my mom was just like, Stop. Don't eat it.)
28. You suddenly decide to study a random martial art. (I wish I had that kind of will. Pity, but I'm the bookworm who stays at home to read)
29. You cosplay daily. (If only, if only)
30. When you get a crush on an anime character :D (Why do I always fall in love with the bad guys??? It's like I'm setting up to be heartbroken because they always end up in a bad ending!)
If you think crack-fics are God's answer to reality, copy and paste this into your profile.
You know you live in 2007 when...
1.) You accidentaly enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have MSN or Myspace
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) You were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Now you are thinking, "I have to put this on my profile!"
13.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
Unsafe External Link