Author has written 53 stories for Gundam Wing/AC, Yu Yu Hakusho, Naruto, and Bible.
I'm not terribly good at this sort of thing, so I'll just give ya'll a list of a few important things to bear in mind when looking at my stories.
1. Lately, I'm on a 'Bible' kick, which means my new stuff is all dealing with the angels, Fallen and other wise, and various other biblical motifs.
2. No, I am not Christian. Right now, I'm still studying various faiths, presently with focus on the Abrahamic faiths, and most especially Lucifer and the Fallen. I am a Lucifer fangirl, at least so far as the character goes.
3. I am happy to read other people's stories, but I am picky about my characterizations, since I've put a lot of work into them, so I am often somewhat... well, reluctant to accept other portrayals. That does not mean I can't appreciate a good story or good character despite that - just that I might not seem to be lavish with praise on that aspect.
4. My stories before the Bible related stuff are all as done as I ever intend to make them. Most are one shots, but there are a couple of serial stories I never did finish, and I am unlikely to finish. However, I have most of them planned, if you would like to know how I expected to end, send me a review with your email in it (or accessible in your profile) and I will summarize for you. Otherwise, I am no longer interested in anime or manga.
5. I love to get reviews, especially detailed ones! Even on a story I don't intend to revise, it is helpful to see what things have been done very well, and what can be improved upon in future writing. So please be detailed, specific and gritty. I almost always reply to good (i.e. constructive, helpful) reviews. The occasional "Well done!" is very nice and appreciated too, but not particularly helpful.
6. Oh, and I heart me some slash. Many of my stories (Most? Hell, maybe all?) feature boy love on some level. You have been warned.
Unsafe External Link