Author has written 7 stories for Frozen.
Silencia is a twenty-four-year-old Canadian post-university girl with side interests in writing, sleeping, and artistic pretensions.
- I had an account on here once, many years ago, but then I stopped writing fanfiction, started doing original work instead, and eventually forgot the account name. If you ever find it, please don't tell me because I never want to see it again, but feel free to snicker at it. As I recall, everything on it was terrible.
- I'm terrible with updates, so I mostly stick to one-shots.
- I like what-if type stories. I like tragedy and depression. I like world-building.
- I don't have ships. I will write any pairing, all pairings or no pairings as the mood strikes.
- I am never ashamed of what I post, although sometimes I perhaps should be.
- I'm working on original stuff mostly, so please don't expect me to be on here a lot. Sometimes I'll come through with something, but more often than not this profile will just sit here gathering dust.
- This is my brain-candy room, but that doesn't mean I don't want to improve. I like constructive criticism. I like it very much.
That's really all that's important, right?
For More About Me:
If you'd like to know more about me or about why I'm not answering your PMs, feel free to visit me at silenciadelumbrae . tumblr . com, where I reblog random stuff that I find interesting, cry about writing and school, occasionally post random information about my life, and just generally am a pile of emotional trash.
I'm looking for a partner in crime. If anyone would like to chat with me about ideas, maybe read some snippets, and occasionally scream "Oh my God, you can't post that, what is wrong with you?" PM me, yes? I'm not looking for a beta-reader, exactly—more of a writing/plotting buddy.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa I bet you guys thought my newest fic would be something worth reading! (no really I am very sorry please forgive me even though I don't deserve it)