Author has written 6 stories for Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, and Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ.
ATTENTION: BEFORE I START MY INTRO, I THOUGHT I SHOULD CREDIT MY USER PIC... since it is made by 'playingly', a Livejournal user.
Saw this interesting bit in someone's profile :3 -
Thoughts on Gay Marriage:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Have PRIDE! Support gay marriage!
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica, twilightgirl1918, Just A Little Bit Dramatic, Pirates OWNS you, Cripsee, I'll have some stupid cliche, Insane Winged Girl, Faxness-Fan48, An-Jelly-Ca,VMsuperfan, SVUlover, daisy617, Pillsbury Dopegirl10, Makayla, Sandy11-1990
SasuNaru or SasuSaku?
Sasuke is always thinking of Naruto- Sakura always bugs Sasuke
Sasuke always wants to prove himself to Naruto, and vice versa - Sakura is always ignored by Sasuke
Sasuke talks to Naruto the most, out of everyone- He rarely speaks to Sakura
Sasuke and Naruto have saved each other's lives on several occasions - Sasuke saved Sakura- ONCE
When Sasuke was leaving Konoha, Naruto tried to stop him (and very, very almost succeeded)- He listened to Sakura for about three minutes, called her annoying, said thank you for some unfathomable reason (considering all she did was bitch, whine 'Sasuke-kun!', and get in the way of everything), knocked her out... and carried on.
Sasuke and Naruto were friends when they were younger (possibly MORE than friends...They HELD HANDS x3) - Sakura never even spoke to Sasuke
Naruto draws out strong emotions in Sasuke: love, guilt, he just touches him inside - The only emotions Sakura draws out from him is annoyance and a strong urge to kill.
Sasuke and Naruto's relationship is the most developed in the whole show. The whole show FOCUSES on their relationship- Sakura and Sasuke are just.. stuck together. There's no positive relationship. Sakura doesn't even like him in Part II
Lastly, there's an interview somewhere on the web, in which Kishimoto states that Naruto and Sakura are rivals. (For Sasuke's love) Seeing as Sasuke likes Naruto, and HATES Sakura.. I'm pretty sure it's obvious who will win Sasuke's heart.
It's kind of long and pointless, but copy & paste this onto your profile if you agree.
Proud to be a Sakura-hater. Unless she is in those fics that makes her NOT-useless. Sorry Sakura-fans. Until she proves her worth in the manga, i'm not bothering myself with her.
Kou.seiren gave me the prompt "Cat ears and Hibari," and there you have it: Cat Ears.
thPeekaBoo requested Piano.
Kuroko no Basuke?
Unsafe External Link