Author has written 11 stories for Naruto, +C: Sword and Cornett, D.Gray-Man, Harry Potter, and Supernatural.
Shi no Tatchi: please see my co-author's profile for reasons
Name : would like to be called SN.
Age : Irrelevant information.
Gender : NB. pronouns "they/them"
"Truthful words are not beautiful; Beautiful words are not truthful. Good words are not persuasive; Persuasive words are not good." -Lao Tzu
Cause darling I’m a nightmare dressed like a gay teen. -Gravity Falls (https: // cipherli . tumblr . com / post / 116595618341 / cause-darling-im-a-nightmare-dressed-like-a-gay)
Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil. -Unknown
~All I can give you is memories
"Captain Holt: I wasn't injured. I was lightly stabbed.
Kevin: I'm sorry. You were stabbed?
Captain Holt: Lightly stabbed. I didn't want to frighten you." -Brooklyn Nine-Nine [Ep. The Wednesday Incident]
~You are the sun and I am just the planets
Do you hate Sasuke? Do you believe he should die in a fire? Then Join the Sasuke Must Die Coalition of Konohakagure! Just add your name to our member list and post it in your profile to show your pride! - Sage of Asgard, Crossoverpairing Lover, SmallBasilisk28, Codename—SN
You know you're an ItaNaru fan when...
by Imperial Mint.
- You don't think the words 'Ita' and 'Naru' could ever be separated.
- You think about ItaNaru a lot. Not 24/7, because food is important too, but it's high up there.
- You sit calmly while watching the anime, plotting the demise of Sasuke, Sakura and Hinata.
- You scoff at the ruffian brawl between Sasuke and Naruto at the end then resume watching one of the fights between Itachi and Naruto. That's how real men do it.
- Shoving a crow down someone's throat is now considered a marriage proposal to you.
- You grit your teeth whenever Naruto is hurt by Sasuke, knowing he could do so much better.
- You can remember at least one line from a good ItaNaru story because you've read it so many times.
- You respect other pairings because people have opinions and Itachi is the supreme master of genius, and it'll happen between them anyway.
- When has blue and orange ever been complementary? Black and orange. Orange and red. Black and blue.Take your pick, they all look good.
- You love Kirabi because a) he got more than one over on Sasuke and b) he ripped part of Sasuke's chest out. And you laughed, shouting 'that's for Itachi' at the screen.
- Weasels and foxes are native to my country. Need I say more?
- Itachi deserves a reward. Self sacrifice takes a lot out of a guy and you pray that, yes, he is alive.
- And ignore evidence which suggests otherwise.
- Sasuke is unworthy of using Itachi's techniques and unworthy of Naruto. You may hurt the one you love, but an abusive relationship has to end at some point.
- And maybe you hate Sasuke a little more than you should because he killed Itachi, thus rendering your heart broken.
- You've spent hours scouring for Doujinshi's online, realising you can only buy them. Of course disappointment follows before you realise that, actually, ItaNaru has more class and deserved to be bought rather than whored out on the net.
- Art looping for ItaNaru pics. Come out of it hours later and wonder why it's dark outside and why there aren't more pictures.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (e.g. Hmm, what would happen if it was sunny the day Bella got hit by the van? Oh, story idea!! Must get compuer!)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound peice of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffine (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then dissappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off. (once a key actually fell off!)
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
Twenty-One Rules To Writing That Any—And Every—Writer Should Follow
1. The first draft of everything is shit. -Ernest Hemingway
2. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification,
3. If you have any young friends who aspire to become writers, the
4. Notice how many of the Olympic athletes effusively thanked their mothers for their success? “She drove me to my practice at four in the morning,” etc. Writing is not figure skating or skiing. Your mother will not make you a writer. My advice to any young person who wants to write is: leave home. — Paul Theroux
5. I would advise anyone who aspires to a writing career that before developing his talent he would be wise to develop a thick hide. — Harper Lee
6. You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a
7. Writing a book is a horrible, exhausting struggle, like a long bout
8. There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one
9. If you don’t have time to read, you don’t have the time — or the
10. Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong. – Neil Gaiman
11. Imagine that you are dying. If you had a terminal disease would you finish this book? Why not? The thing that annoys this
12. If writing seems hard, it’s because it is hard. It’s one of the
13. Here is a lesson in creative writing. First rule: Do not use
14. Prose is architecture, not interior decoration. – Ernest Hemingway
15. Write drunk, edit sober. – Ernest Hemingway
16. Get through a draft as quickly as possible. Hard to know the shape of the thing until you have a draft. Literally, when I wrote the last page of my first draft of Lincoln’s Melancholy I thought, Oh, shit, now I get the shape of this. But I had wasted years, literally years, writing and re-writing the first third to first half. The old writer’s rule applies: Have the courage to write badly. – Joshua Wolf Shenk
17. Substitute ‘damn’ every time you’re inclined to write ‘very;’ your
18. Start telling the stories that only you can tell, because there’ll
19. Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative. – Oscar Wilde
20. You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you. ― Ray Bradbury
21. Don’t take anyone’s writing advice too seriously. – Lev Grossman
The 27 Commandments of Fanfiction —
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2. Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3. Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4. Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5. Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6. Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8. Thou shalt not use , ;, or :( in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9. Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character!
10. Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11. The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12. Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character- yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15. If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16. Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17. Thou shalt show and not tell.
18. Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19. Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est- writing is an art.
20. Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
Quotes — By Us
"One of our friends, once, actually shouted 'Naruto!' just as we entered the class. He has a few too many screws loose, but... that's why we like him."
"We've been questioned about our gender by many –no one could discern that just from our personality or behavior, which we consider an almost compliment– that we are honestly surprised they didn't question our sexuality!"
(To a nameless acquaintance) "About music... what can I say really, except the fact that it is my first love?"
"It made us cry, then cheered us up with naught but a line, made us restless when we had to be apart for days, made us feel like a kid in a candy store again...! Perhaps it wasn't even the fact what rhythm it was, no... more than that, music makes us feel alive!"
(To one of the seniors at school) "I believe... that music can even mend a broken heart."
"If you want to drown yourself... drown in music, in painting– in any art really. Then, perhaps, you would find yourself in the hidden depths only you can see."
"We were told we're lovable. Our reaction to that was– '...You're joking..!' " (Some of our girlfriends thought that our reaction was amusing.)
(About art) "We believe in eternal art. Something that would leave an everlasting impression on the observers, which lasts forever, even as the actual piece starts deteriorating with time."
"Art is not about how much effort you put in it, but rather what you can create with it."
"You cannot touch people's heart with an inanimate object, you have to put your very soul in it!"
(About Naruto) "Many people wondered about our infatuation, borderline-obsession, with a fictional character. And we couldn't have explained it in a way that they would understand, we didn't want to. Because... in our eyes, they wouldn't have understood anyway."
"His most attractive characteristic is– his willpower. He got back up even though the whole world seemed to conspire against him."
"His life was... it was, perhaps, akin to watching a rock get washed down a swift river. It was a tough journey, but instead of breaking from the pressure, the flow was used to smooth down its own rough edges. At the end, it was the rock which emerged as a shiny pebble. We think that, Naruto... wouldn't have been 'himself', without his struggles and the difficulties he faced in his life. That was what made him beautiful, and we're not talking about outward appearance."
(When asked about our hobbies) "A hobby? Hmm... we love to collect different kinds of eyes!"
"Don't expect everyone to know what you, yourself, do. Even if it is just a mundane, everyday thing for you. After all, not everyone is YOU."
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS!!
Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? Question mark? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it!! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico), Lala girl in Lalaland (USA), Kakashi Forever (England), Killer of thy Cookies (Singapore), Inspirational Spark (Both of us!)- United States, UmbraFox (Australia), XxJessalinAtaroxX (USA), Inhuman X(USA, USA, USA, USA, USA!!), Secretly DayDreaming (Philippines!! And USA) Masermas (UK/England), Codename—SN (India). Peace 2 All!