Author has written 2 stories for Naruto, and Magi/マギ.
Ways to Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Smuggling Diamonds."
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives,They're Loose!!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner."Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...Copy and Paste this into your profile!!
THINGS TO DO AT THE MALL
1. Get boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and clean your teeth.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
15. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
16. Throw skittles at people and yell, "Taste the rainbow, bitch!"
17. Go the toy section, get a light-saber and start challenging people to a Jedi match.
18. Follow a random person and if they turn and ask why are you following me yell, "No I won't have sex with you!"
19. Grab a security guards walkie-talkie, Run away an yell into it the ducks are in the pond i repeat the ducks are in the pon when hen say what say why don't you ask your mom when he reply you said we would never talk about that say an what was it we would never talk about again...
WAYS TO GET KICKED OUT OF WALMART
1. 'Test' the fishing poles
2. Leave a trail of tomato juice from the bathroom
3. Enter the dressing room and yell "THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE!!"
4. Go up to some old guy and say "Grandpa! I thought you were dead!"
5. Look for a guy that has a girl beside them and say "Who is this?" and when he says that he doesn't know who you are say " Oh, so that's how it is. Well, whatever we had is now over, you cheating liar." Then run away crying.
6. Put a wet floor sign in a carpeted area.
7. When the guards chase you, try to get to the aisle where they sell chainsaws and grab the one. Then go to the the toy, grab a teddy bear and say "Stop or the bear get's it."
8. If they catch you kick 'em in the groin and say " That's for my mom."
9. Grab a toy sword and run around yelling "FOR NARNIA!". Then find an old lady and say "AH! IT'S THE WHITE WITCH! SOMEONE GET ASLAN!"
10. Get a toy gun and walk around singing "Secret Agent man, Secret Agent man."
11. Release all the balls and say "GO PIKACHU! I CHOOSE YOU!"
12. Find some Yu-Gi-Oh cards and walk up to random people saying " IT'S TIME TO DUEL!"
13. Go up to the cashier and say "Where are you keeping him?" When they say they don't know what you're talking about say "GODDAMMIT! WHERE ARE YOU KEEPING MY BROTHER?!
14. Do the Hare Hare Yukai in the men's bathroom if you're a girl, do it in the girl's bathroom if you're a boy.
15. Get one of those dolls that can pee and get an employee and say "Sir, there is something wrong with my brother/sister and I can't find my parents." When the employee leans in to look at your 'brother/sister' activate the doll.
16. Attach a walkie talkie to an Elmo and make it say "Elmo has mommy." in a demonic voice whenever a kid (that's alone) walks towards it.
17. Sing shigure's high school girl song whenever some girl walks by. (Both boys and girls can do this one ;) it is 'highschool girls highschool girls, all for me highschool girls'
18. Break something expensive and stay until a security gaurd comes to lecture you about it and then go, " Your Point Is?" (number 18 is mine, COPYRIGHTED!!!)
Work vs Prison
IN PRISON... you spend the majority of your time in an 8X10 cell.
IN PRISON... you get three meals a day.
IN PRISON... you get time off for good behavior.
IN PRISON... the guard locks and unlocks all the doors for you.
IN PRISON... you can watch TV and play games.
IN PRISON... you get your own toilet.
IN PRISON...they allow your family and friends to visit.
IN PRISON... all expenses are paid by the taxpayers with no work required
IN PRISON... you spend most of your life inside bars wanting to get out.
IN PRISON... you must deal with sadistic wardens.
So why is it, again, that we work?
If you love Naruto so much that you wish the characters were real or that you were one of them, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that Sasuke from Naruto completely has to have the nick-name 'Chicken Butt Hair Dude', copy this to your profile while laughing your ass off.
A ninja waits until the dead of night, when the enemy sleeps and drops his guard, when his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night, that is the moment for a ninja to strike." Copy and Paste if your a Ninja!
1. Hyoton - Ice Element - created using Fuuton Suiton.
2. Mokuton - Wood Element - created using Suiton Doton.
3. Yoton - Lava Element - created using Katon Doton.
4. Shoton - Crystal Element - it is unknown which elements are used to combine it.
5. Enton - Blaze Element - Enton is Amaterasu based jutsus.
6. Renton - Storm Element - created using Suiton Raiton.
7. Futton - Boil Element - created using Suiton Katon.
8. Jinton - Dust Element - created using Douton Fuuton
Water to wind.
Wind to electricity.
Fire to water.
Earth to electricity.
Electricity to wind.
Translations: Japan - English (((not by me!)))
Haru = Spring
Sayonara = Goodbye
Oh dear Kami-sama = Oh dear Lord / Oh dear God
Otou-sama, Otou-san, Otou-chan, Tou-sama, Tou-san, Tou-chan, Chichioya (Chichiue),'Oyaji' = Father, dad, 'Old man'
Okaa-sama, Okaa-san, Okaa-chan, Kaa-sama, Kaa-san, Kaa-chan, Hahaoya (Hahaue) = Mother, mom
Onii-sama, Onii-san, Onii-chan, Nii-sama, Nii-san, Nii-chan, Aniki, Ani, (Name, ex. Naruto)-nii = Older brother, Big brother, (Ani) brother equally, big brother (Naruto)
Onee-sama, Onee-san, Onee-chan, Nee-sama, Nee-san, Nee-chan, (Name, ex. Sakura)-nee = Older sister, Big sister, big sister (Sakura)
Otouto-sama, Otouto-san, Otouto-kun, Otouto-chan, Otouto, (Name, ex. Sasuke)-otouto = Younger brother, little brother, baby brother, little brother (Sasuke)
Imouto-sama, Imouto-san, Imouto-chan, Imouto, (Name, ex. Hanabi)-imouto = Younger sister, little sister, baby sister, little sister (Hanabi)
Ojii-sama, Ojii-san, Ojii-chan, Jii-sama, Jii-san, Jii-chan, 'Oyaji' = Grandfather, 'Old man'
Obaa-sama, Obaa-san, Obaa-chan, Baa-sama, Baa-san, Baa-chan, Sobo = Grandmother, Granny, 'Old hag'
Oji-sama, Oji-san, Oji-chan, Ji-sama, Ji-san, Ji-chan = Uncle
Itoko-sama, Itoko-san, Itoko-kun, Itoko-chan = Cousin
-sama = For higher status, ex. Hokage, Clan Head, ex. Tsunade-sama, Hiashi-sama
-san = For people you respect, ex. Kakashi-san, or with surname only: Hatake-san
-kun = For a boy / man you are familiar with, ex. Sasuke-kun
-chan = For a girl woman you are familiar with, also refered to cute, ex. Sakura-chan
-sensei = For a teacher, doctor, ex. Iruka-sensei, Tsunade-sensei
-taichou = For a captain, ex. Hatake-taichou (Captain Hatake)
-shishou = For boss or a teacher in a job, ex. Tsunade-shishou (By Sakura)
-senpai = For a senior in school or in a job, ex. Neji-senpai
-kouhai (Sp?) = For a junior in school or in a job, ex. Naruto-kouhai
Fifi McFu (40)
Hatake Kazumi (19)
Hatake Yuko (4)
Hazardous Intent (1)
In Darkness Is Light (87)
Kushinada Uzumaki (20)
Mega Latios 1988 (0)
Psycho G (8)
Quill of Molliemon (49)
Ryouko Akizakura (48)
The You of Yesterday (10)
Violet Gerald (0)