Author has written 17 stories for Fairy Tail, Soul Eater, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice, Vocaloid, Durarara!!/デュラララ!!, D.Gray-Man, Maple Story, and Code Geass.
Name: NessaTheSinner or Nessa
Current Status: Dandelion is an amazing game~
OTP(s): SinJu Enju Shizaya
Birthday: March 25th
Personality: I'd describe myself as bipolar and odd. I tend to shift from happy to angry a lot and I guess I misinterpret things people do a lot because I'd get mad then they'd explain themselves and I'd be like "Oh... sorry >.>" I have anger issues too and I'm really really hyper! I have a bad memory too but I do remember random little details depending on what they are. Like I remember my best friend in 2nd grade used to wear this red polka doted bow on her pony tail but I can't exactly remember her name...
Favorite Quotes(I know it's mostly all Izaya but I really do agree with these) :
"Your guilt will be your past and that will be your God" -Izaya Orihara to Masaomi Kida
"There's no one who can live their whole life without being corrupted" -Izaya Orihara
"Well if I'd have to give a reason for my actions I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces mankind has to offer." -Izaya Orihara
"I don't believe in God. There's no proof he exists. In a world where there isn't even proof of the future the past exists. Even if it's tainted with misunderstandings and delusions if the people themselves believe in it the past is the truth to them. And if you base your actions or your life around it in a way it's a type of God itself." -Izaya Orihara
"If you make fiction as valuable as reality then any reality you don't need can be a delusion." -Erika Karisawa
Favorite Season: Winter
Favorite Drink: Soda
Favorite Day: Thursday
Fiction Press Account: ScarletDemonNessa
My favorite pairings are( In that order):
VivIng (VivladiXKing Just made it up the name I mean I don't know they seem cute together)
Favorite Types of Manga/Anime:
Favorite Color: Black and White
I am a S or sadistic
I'd tell you my favorite songs but I HAVE TOO MANY or they change alot really
My song quote for now:
"Endlessly I see that over heated haze and again the laughter will repeat on through the days You've been dying for the past 10 years we are trapped in cycles and the end is never clear But a story is a story all the same And today like any other has an ending so to say Far away and beyond that scorching summer day"
Favorite Characters (In this order btw these are my impressions of them from their manga/anime only has nothing to do with fanfics):
1. Izaya Orihara
2. Lelouch Vi Britannia
3. Kuroko Tetsuya
4. Allen Walker
5. Len Kagamine
6. Kanda Yuu
Top Ten Favorite Boys (animated or drawn ones):
2.Lelouch Vi Britannia
8.Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachin (twins are twins they stay together although I like them solo too)
10. Alois Trancy
You say English, we say Japanese
You say cars, we say Nyan Cat
You say Justin Bieber, we say Len Kagamine
You say swords, we say Bleach
You say reality, we say anime
You say comics, we say manga
You say countries, we say Hetalia
You say hello, we say kon’nichiwa
You learn Japanese from classes, we learn from shows
You cry if a character dies, we have a rainbow of emotions
You only feel what your favorite person feels, we feel what everyone else is feeling
You crush on pop stars, we crush on anime characters
You think we're crazy, but we think you're just normal
You say souls, we say Soul Eater
You Say Ocean, We Say ONE PIECE
You Say Guild, We say FAIRY TAIL
You Say Ninja, We Say Naruto
You say Family, We say Vongola
You say notebook, We say Death Note
You say Gay, We say Yaoi
You say rabbits, we say Flying Mint Bunny
You think we're fangirls/fanboys, but we're all Otakus.
Re-post if you're a Otaku and proud (I did not write this just reposting)
50 OR SO AWESOME WAYS TO MAKE YOUR TEACHER WANNA BACKHAND YOU!!
1. Walk into the classroom like a super spy. (keep your back on the walls as you walk, point your finger up like a gun, look around with shifty eyes, hum the mission impossible theme, etc.)
2. After everything your teacher says, ask why continuously.
3. If your teacher is yelling at a classmate, wait for them to finish their tantrum then ask” DOES SOMEBODY NEED A HUG??” very loudly.
4. If your teacher starts blowing up at you for saying that, simply reply, “wow I can tell you’re a blast at parties”
5. Sit in a corner and wait for everyone to stare at you. When they do, grab your head and scream “ THE LIGHT! MAKE IT STOP! ARGH IT BURNS!!”
6. Flick pieces of paper around the class.
7. When your teacher tells you to stop, cross your arms and say, “Your racist against paper aren’t you.”
8. Don’t do your Homework.
9. When your teacher asks you why you didn’t do your homework say “I dropped it while beating up this guy for saying you’re the worst teacher ever.” then sit there and smile sweetly.
10. When you have a substitute teacher, wait for them to write their name on the board. Then when they say hello my name is Mr./Mrs (insert name here), you stand up and say “PROVE IT!”
11. When your teacher asks why you were late say, “My goldfish died.” Then burst into tears.
12. When handing in your homework, write "This paper will self-destruct in 5 seconds." at the bottom.
13. When you leave the class bow and say, “May the force be with you, young one.”
14. When the teacher turns the light off, start singing opera as loud as you can. When they turn the light back on, look around pretending to be confused.
15. Whisper to the person next to you. When the teacher comes up behind you, scream “OMG GET AWAY! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!!”
16. Walk into class dancing the Macarena
17. Tell your teacher you heard the other teachers talking about him/her in the staff room
18. Raise your hand and say "I totally agree!" after everything your teacher says
19. Spend the whole lesson trying to lick your elbow
20. Speak in French.
21. Come late to class in a Spider-Man costume; say there was "a disturbance”
22. When they tell someone to turn around have everyone in class do it as well
23. "The homework’s due now? Oh, give me a minute then."
24. Hand in an essay where every word is misspelt.
25. Run in the room screaming, “THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!”
26. When the teacher asks you why you are late, say, “The queen is never late, everyone else is simply early."
27. When a teacher asks you a question, say, “I’m sorry, the brain you tried to reach has been disconnected, please leave me alone or try again later, thank you.”
28. When the teacher turns on the overhead projector, scream “AAH MY EYES!!”
29. Tell yourself knock-knock jokes, then laugh loads.
30. Hide under your desk and yell “THE SKY IS FALLING!”
31. When someone knocks on the door, shout “OH NO, THEY’RE COMING FOR ME!”
32. Bring in a 4th Grader and says he’s your new pet.
33. In your technology lesson, when the teacher asks you what you are making, say a nuclear bomb.
34. When your teacher asks you a question, just stare at them.
35. Constantly talk to yourself in a low voice.
36. Purposely fall off your chair and make a big scene about it.
37. If you’re playing a really boring game, make a big deal if you win.
38. Glue all their scissors together.
39. Make paperclip jewelery. I.e. necklaces, earrings, etc…
40. Pull out one strand of someone’s hair and yell “DNA!”
41. Wear a sticker or a badge that says ‘I have no idea what this says’
42. Talk to a pen.
43. Put your hand up in a test and wait for your teacher to come over. When they whisper what’s wrong, yell “NO I WON’T MAKE OUT WITH YOU AFTER CLASS!”
44. Yell “LIAR!” to everything they say.
45. Smile. All the time.
46. Draw a tiny black spot on your arm. Make it bigger every day. Look at it and say, “It’s spreading, IT’S SPREADING!”
47. When a substitute teacher is taking attendance, say everyone is missing. Then, if they ask who you are, say ‘Your worst Nightmare’
48. When you know the answer, bounce up and down and go "OOOHH I KNOW THIS!!"
49. When a teacher calls on you say, "I forgot." To every question she asks.
50. If you have to blow your nose in class, blow your nose to the tune of your favorite song.
I may not have a lemon up or extreme violence but that doesn't mean sometime in the future I won't. I don't think they should get rid of these types of stories because it goes over the M rating. Why not just add a MA rating instead of making us authors pay for it. Add you name to the bottom of this list and repost this if you agree.
Greetings to the fine folk that moderate our site.
Myself, along with many, have been writing and posting on your fine site for years now, some of the better examples of up and coming writers out there are now suddenly finding some of the stories we've come to love at risk of being removed without the chance to even rectify our errors.
It's quite easy to simply add an MA rating, additional filters or even a simple requirement for a free membership to read the stories presented here, and would cut down on hateful anonymous reviews and posts at the same time, so I have to question as to why such a thing, in all this time, simply wasn't added.
If you're worried about falsification of a registration then have an appropriate disclaimer and then there can be no dispute, you took your steps and the PARENTS didn't monitor their children, if that is even your concern. If it is more of a personal view or desire then please at least let people know and give them a chance to remove a story that you and yours find offensive, most people on the site are actually rather cordial when it comes to such requests.
While I cannot say for sure if this letter will even reach those that may be willing to listen, of if it's more akin to a wide spectrum purge in preparation for something bigger, please understand that you are going to be looseing a LARGE number of your writers, and thus your income from a lack of readers if there is not some level of action taken to help with this situation.
For those that may agree with this, please feel free to sign on and send this to the support server, maybe we can get some movement on this.
Agato the Venom Host
The Dark Graven
Lord Orion Salazar Black
Kumo no Makoto
Korraganitar the NightShadow
Final Black Getsuga
Masane Amaha's King
Nero Angelo Sparda
The Next Muse