Poll: In 'Dragons speak Parseltongue too, you know', what should the pairing(s) be? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter.
Hi, I'm Potterwatcher! My name doesn't mean that I stalk Harry Potter, I just got the idea from the radio station potterwatch in DH. I am obsessed with HP fanfiction, and sometimes other books, if they're well written. I very much DO aprove of slash, and will be writing some. Happy reading!
Okay, so I'm a Lutheran. I love God, and I try to do right by him. But I don't like those super long religious copy and paste things that people put on their profiles that guilt you into reposting them on your profile. God is real, and I will never forget that, and I will proudly proclaim it, but I won't shove it down your throat. Yes, I would love it if a post on my profile converted you to Chritianity, but it's not realistic, so this is what I'll say in place of all of those ridiculously long yet inspiring stories that everyone else has on their profiles. -Potterwatcher
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
1) Gay marriage is not natural, and as Americans, we always reject unatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and lyposuction.
2) Gay marriage will make people gay, in the same way that tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously, gay parents will only raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Have PRIDE! Support Gay Marriage!
Harry and Lupin's conversation: If you got the joke and found it extremely funny, copy and paste this onto your profile!
Harry: Are you really a werewolf?
Lupin: Yes Harry.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?!
Lupin: All the time.
Harry: :O What?
53RV35 7O PR0V3
H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N
D0 4M4Z1NG 7H1NG5!
1N 7H3 B3G1NN1NG
17 WA5 H4RD BU7
N0W, 0N 7H15 LIN3
Y0UR M1ND 1S
W17H 0U7 3V3N
7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17,
B3 PROUD! 0NLY
C3R741N P30PL3 C4N
R3AD 7H15. PL3453 P4573 0N Y0UR PR0F1L3 1F
U C4N R34D 7H15
You see that girl you just called odd?
Her mother died when she was 9.
You see that boy with the lightning bolt scar you just made fun of?
He's lived in a cupboard under some stairs for 10 years.
You see that boy you just saw crying in the toilets?
He had to kill his headmaster to keep his parents safe.
You see that boy who has lost his Remembrall?
His parents suffered a fate worse than death.
Copy and paste this if you are against bullying.
Rights to this go to SincerlyChris.
You say Twilight, I say Harry Potter. You say vampires, I say wizards. You say Jacob Black, I say Sirius Black. You say Sam Uley, I say Remus Lupin. You say Team Edward, I say Team Potter. You say Robert Pattison, I'll say 'is Cedric Diggory'. You think Bella and Edward is the Perfect dream couple? I think that's Lily and James. You say Edward, I'll say Harry; now STUPEFY!
Copy/Paste this if you agree that Harry Rules! (I actually didn't mind Twilight, I just posted this because it's funny, no offence to Twilight fans)
Am I the only one who noticed...
Granger Snape = Grape. Why isn't that their ship name?
Quirinus is another name for Romulus. So, is it symbolic that Quirinus Quirrel (Romulus Argument) and Remus Lupin (Remus Wolf) are on opposite sides of the war?
It states on page #158 of CoS that Percy Weasley took 5 points from Gryffindor because Ron came out of the girls' restroom, but it states, quite clearly, in the fifth book (when the Inquisitorial Squad is introduced) that Prefects can't take points.
By the way, I made an email for fanfiction related stuff! It's firstname.lastname@example.org for those of you who wish to contact me outside of the site (I tried to get potterwatcher, but that was already taken).
If you like my stories, or even if you don't, please review!