Author has written 8 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Harry Potter, Ben 10, How to Train Your Dragon, and Avengers.
Hello to you all, readers of fanfiction. I don't have much to say; have been reading fanfiction for three years now, but only just decided give a try writing a story myself. I will try to update on a weekly basis, if not faster. Hope you all enjoy my stories and will keep reading them. Keep the reviews coming, they give me inspiration to write. If you have any suggestions or queries, please PM me; I'm all ears.
See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself. You know that girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting on make-up hoping people will like her. That boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country. See that young boy you just made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow cause his family is too poor. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying.
Re-Post this if you are against bullying.
1. Harry/Hermione (Harry Potter) Special recommendation: Like Father Like Son (Darthmittens), Tell Me You're Pretty (Paladeus), Harry Potter and The Sword of Gryffindor (Cloneserpents), Harry Potter and Future's Past (Driftwood1965), or mostly anything by robst.
2. Percy/Artemis (Percy Jackson) Special recommendation: Everlasting Promises (Starblade176), The Queen's Champion (Anaklusmos14)
3. Ben/Gwen (Ben 10) ; Honestly, this was my favourite couple when I first entered the world of fanfiction. But the quality has gone south since and after Auumaan disappeared; can't really think of an excellent story right now.
4. Robin/Raven (Teen Titans) Special recommendation: Honesty (Artemisgirl)
5. Harry/Luna (Harry Potter) Special recommendation: Runemaster (Tigerman), Faery Heroes (Silently Watches)
6. Elsa/Anna (Frozen) Special recommendation:Anna Summers, PA (Hmselsanna)
7. Hiccup/Astrid (How To Train Your Dragon) Special Recommendation: Getting Used To It (Miss Pookamonga)
8. Harry/Fleur (Harry Potter) Special recommendation: The Lie I've Lived (Jbern), Harry Potter and The Veela (Z-Bond)
9. Percy/Zoe (Percy Jackson) Special recommendation: Altered Destinies (Anaklusmos14), The Son of Vesta (Pluto's Daughter 11)
10. Harry/ Susan (Harry Potter) Special recommendation: Harry Potter: Junior Inquisitor (Sprinter1988), Thank You Ms Bones (old-crow).
Multi pairings/Unusual stories: Partially Kissed Hero (Perfect Lionheart)-Probably the most unusual fanfic one can ever run across, and by the time one reaches chapter 20, they really are forced to wonder how the author retained his sanity. Contains Harry/Hermione/Luna/Susan/Hannah.
Heart and Soul (Sillimaure)-A believable story about challenges in life and in spite of the fact that it falls into one of the "Marriage Contracts" stories, the style, pace and dynamics are really nice. Harry/Hermione/Fleur.
Just A Face on a Train (Katheryne)-Just something that allows us to reconnect with our friendly neighbourhood hero, Spider-Man.
Wand and Shield (Morta's Priest)-With an unparalled writing style and intriguing plotline, it is no wonder that it is one of the most successful cross-overs ever.
Blackened Dawn (Solerius)-A very different look into a Percy Jackson story, and probably the most interesting approach to Dark! or at least, non-conventional Percy.
Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality (Less Wrong)- If I have to describe anything about this story, it would be an insult to it's awesomeness...and it won't cast a very favourable light on your intelligence, either. Still, for it's basic plot, it involves a Harry who is possibly the smartest being in the universe. Enough said!
Others: Too Many Dates (Fantasy1290), The Harem War (Radaslab), When In Doubt, Obliviate (Sarah1281), Embers (Vathara), Chunin Exam Day (Perfect Lionheart), Harry Potter and the Price of Being Noble (Driftwood1965), Harry Potter and the Boy Who Lived (The Santi), Harry Potter and the Four founders (Darth Marrs), Make a Wish (Rorschach's Blot), Harry Potter Mercenary (DobbyElfLord), Evil Be Thou My Good (Ruskbyte) and many others...
Something to think about before you start reading Twilight (Credit: Sarah12821, with minor changes made by me)...
1. Werewolves are only immortal as long as they want to be. Yeah. Kind of strange. Apparently it has to do with how often they choose to become wolves. Of course, these are quite strange werewolves who don’t follow the moon. probably helps the females with their period problem, as well.
2. Vampires sparkle in the sun. Really. And no one ever laughs at them when they do this. They don't even crumble into dust when they try this. Then again, they only ever show this to love-struck teenage girls.
3. In a werewolf/vampire/human threesome, the human has to be in the middle so the freezing vampire and burning werewolf balance each other out. Or something equally creepy like that.
4. It is not at all creepy to make an unborn baby your soulmate nor is it creepy to raise your soulmate from infancy as its father/brother and then become its lover.
5. Wanting to literally eat your girlfriend is romantic, not deeply disturbing.
6. Jeopardizing a fragile treaty between two very dangerous, deadly groups because you can’t control your hormones is endearing, not painfully stupid. It is also very plausible that no true solumate ever came into the picture earlier.
7. When you’re friends with vampires and werewolves, you no longer are required to care about your human friends and family.
8. When a guy you have been dating for a few months abruptly leaves and never plans on coming back and you take to cliff diving to hear his voice, you are in no way crazy nor should you look into therapy.
9. You should never, ever let Bella and Edward name anything. Ever.
10. TELLING a group of vampires that want to kill your baby that she is half human will do nothing. Finding someone who claims that they are half-human solves everything. They’ll even kill that vampire that’s out to get you for you.
Status of My Stories: In-Progress-1.The Warrior Of Light: Arc 1 done, outline completed. It would contain about 30 chapters and easily above 100K words.
2.Where The Magic Happens: Just at the starting point, will require a lot more work than I initially anticipated. Expect a bit of slow updates. Features a bit of Super! Harry. Anticipating about 150K words.
3. Watch and Learn: Outline done, random updates. 28 chapters is my target, but can branch into more.
Completed: 1. Birth of a Terror-First one-shot, so nothing special; just a bit of non-conventional writing.
2. To Love and Conquer-A humorous look at how some minor changes to canon can lead to a much happier ending, at least for me.
3. Better Be Vigilant-My travel into the 'Humour' genre. Complete for now, but I might add to it later.
4. Harry Potter and the Divergent Rebound-No, not a crossover with "Divergent", but it shows a multitude of diverging plot-lines. Four Founders, manipulative Dumbledore, traitor Ron, Lunar Harmony...what more could you ask for?
Unsafe External Link