Author has written 14 stories for Walking Dead, Code Lyoko, Elfen Lied, Last of Us, Kingdom Hearts, and Young Justice.
UPDATE: Hi all... I'm sure you can probably guess by now, but I'm on an extended hiatus. I don't know if it will lead to permanent retirement from writing Fanfiction.
Formerly known as fanfictionisahobby.
Name: You can just call me Q if you want to address me in a PM or whatever.
Likes: Anything that is Walking Dead related especially the game, The Last of Us, Elfen Lied, and Code Lyoko.
Dislikes: the use of the Lord's name in vain in any shape or form (And I will not do this in any of my fanfictions)
Favorite Characters: Walking Dead: Lee, Carley, Doug, Mark, Clementine, Danielle, Rebecca, Alvin, AJ, Sarah, Sarita, Pete, Vince, Russell, Becca, Wyatt, and Eddie. The Last of Us: Joel, Sarah, Ellie, Tess, Henry, Sam, Tommy, and Riley. Elfen Lied: Nana, Mayu, Yuka, Kouta, Dr. Kurama, Saito, and Mariko. Code Lyoko: Aelita, Jeremie, William, Ulrich, Yumi, Odd, and Jim.
Least Favorite Characters: Walking Dead: Troy, Arvo, Jane, and Carlos. The Last of Us: Marlene, David, and Fireflies. Elfen Lied: Lucy and Director Kakuzawa. Code Lyoko: XANA and Headmaster Delmas.
School: Kent State University (formerly)
Interests: Fanfiction! And Netflix... And YouTube (specifically Vanoss Gaming, Moo, I AM WILDCAT, and other friends. Plus a little bit of Mr. Nightmare and Chills and Jim Sterling. I've recently gotten a lot more into politics so I usually like to watch Tim Pool. I also enjoy political satire from Zeducation and the Babylon Bee. Finally, I like to listen to Strong Successful Male. I'm not full MGTOW, but I like some of the messages he has like striving for constant self-improvement.
Top 10 Favorite Video Game Characters and why:
10. Adrien Luca- Out of the other two boring options as main characters, Adrien stands out since he has to shift from being a Purifier to being the very thing that he hates. Makes for some entertaining twists and turns. It also helps that he starts to lose his sanity and starts talking to his own dead father.
9. Alex Mason- Black Ops had an awesome story mode, because it had an awesome protagonist. Alex Mason's brainwashing and insanity made him an awesome character to play as.
8. Corvo Attano- Talk about Ezio on steroids. Corvo is able to use magic on top of his lethal stealth. Plus, his story is just awesome. And it's really awesome how the gameplay mechanics in Dishonored can give you a good ending and an evil ending. The only negative with Corvo is that he is a silent protagonist. Lame... that card is way overused.
7. Max Caulfield- She is a very awesome and well-developed character who has a big heart. Plus, she fills in that adorkable character in the series. We seriously need more of these adorkable but badass characters in gaming. Max is a bit socially awkward, loveable, kind-hearted, and has epic powers to boot. Also, it is interesting to see her and her best friend uncover a huge conspiracy while also doing a number on the environment and screwing up time. Seriously, that last episode looked really freaky in some parts.
6. Starkiller- This guy's a beast. He is a freaking war machine when it comes to his deadly force techniques and lightsaber dueling. I just wish they would have done more with him. I wish LucasArt could have been more creative in Force Unleashed 2 and ignored the original Star Wars trilogy. Make it a stand-alone game series.
5. Bigby Wolf- I didn't quite care about him as much as Lee, but I still found him interesting. Having such a dark past, Bigby is constantly having to prove that he has changed for the better which makes for an awesome character, and the game is awesome in its own right. Plus his fight with Bloody Mary was just the best thing I have ever seen.
4. Riku and Xion (Kingdom Hearts)- Never mock Kingdom Hearts. Such an awesome gaming series. Although Sora is the protagonist, I think Riku is the true hero of the story. His constant fight with the darkness makes him a much better keyblade wielder and his keyblade, Way to the Dawn, reflects his struggle flawlessly. As for Xion... I want her to come back. It is depressing how she "died" in 358/2 Days, but I have hope to see her come back as one of the main characters in KH3.
3. Joel Miller (Last of Us)- I genuinely cared about Joel. I desperately wanted him to move on and take Ellie as his second daughter. And I got my wish at the end of The Last of Us. It was nice to see the two bond after Ellie killed David. Ellie had been through hell, but she could finally relax when Joel showed up and comforted her. Just a beautiful scene.
2. Sub-Zero & Cassie Cage- Sub-Zero is one of my favorite characters in Mortal Kombat. Appearing in every installation and controlling the power of ice makes Sub-Zero the best character to play. There are plenty of characters that use fire and lightning, but there are only two characters that use ice. As an update, I'm including Cassie Cage. This girl is amazing. Like her mother, Sonya Blade, Cassie is a natural beauty and can be stern and serious when needed. However, she also has her father's silver tongue and sarcasm. This makes her the best of both worlds. I certainly hope to see more of her.
1. Clementine- She is the heart of Telltale's The Walking Dead. She went from the adorable eight year old moral compass in Season 1 to the badass zombie slayer in Season 2, and I just enjoy seeing her. She is just awesome. I will never look at The Walking Dead again without asking, "Where's Clementine?"
Top 10 Favorite Cartoon/Anime Characters and why:
10. Raimundo Pedrosa (Xiaolin Showdown) - I liked this character due to his quick wit. He didn't look like it, but he was very strategic. Plus, I like his character development. He certainly was an awesome anti-hero turned to full time hero at the end.
9. Kai Hiwatari - He redefines cool in the Beyblade Universe. And he made the perfect rival to Tyson who typically relied on Dragoon's power to overwhelm opponents (i.e. the power of love and friendship). Kai has Dranzer's power but he also relies on his skill as a blader. He is one of the best anti-heroes in anime in my opinion.
8. Aiko Tachibana - What an absolute sweetheart who loves her family. She will do anything to save her mother, her brother, and even her own clone. And her clone also shares her compassion. There needs to be more people talking about this anime because this is character that we should not forget. She also has that fun, snarky attitude at times which makes me laugh.
7. Naruto Uzumaki, Hinata Hyuga, and Shikamaru Nara - I have updated this to include Naruto and Hinata who are probably my all-time favorite couple in anime. Anytime I see these two on screen, I feel like yelling, "Naruto, you idiot! You need to have a crush on Hinata! Sakura doesn't like you!" (I should mention that I don't hate Sakura. I've always seen her and Sasuke as more of a couple than her and Naruto. And one final note... I do not like NarutoXSakura shipping.) Anyway, Naruto is the loveable knucklehead who gets really powerful as the series goes on. And despite people ignoring and despising him at the beginning of the series, he still has a heart of gold and cherishes friendship. That's huge for someone who grew up in a less than nurturing environment. Now, Hinata... Freaking adorable and can probably kill me with the gentle fist technique... I'm starting to see a trend in anime. If it's an adorable girl, more than likely she can kill you two hundred times over. Anyway, Hinata is definitely my favorite female Naruto character. Unlike everyone else, Hinata is always cheering Naruto on and vice versa. Again... they're a cute couple. Way better than NarutoXSakura. Finally... Shikamaru. I like how he brings strategy into battle. It's just awesome to watch him fight. Plus, his shadow possession jutsu is one of the coolest looking jutsu I've ever seen. And of course, his snarky attitude and sarcasm are a welcomed addition. I almost wish these three were a team, but then we wouldn't have that classic rivalry between Sasuke and Naruto which pushes them to become two of the most powerful shinobi in history. And there wouldn't be an awesome Ino-Shika-Cho trio in Naruto's class. Oh well...
6. Virgil Hawkins (Static) - Best overpowered superhero ever. He was just awesome. There wasn't a single boring episode in Static Shock.
5. Everyone in Young Justice - I honestly can't pick a single person from this spectacular and incredible cartoon. In two seasons, the creators have fleshed out almost every single character (This includes villains). This show did an incredible job on well known heroes and villains (like Batman, Superman, Green Arrow, Lex Luther, Black Canary, and more) and lesser known heroes and villains (Cheshire, Sportsmaster, and Artemis). This is my favorite superhero show. It actually beat my all time favorite superhero show, Static Shock, and that is impressive. My only wish is that it is moved to the CW so the creators can actually profit from this beautiful gem and give us at least four more seasons... hopefully more.
4. Nana - She's freaking adorable and has enough raw strength to kill hundreds... haha. It made me pretty pissed off when she was mutilated by Lucy. It made me write my very first anime FanFic.
3. Aelita Schaeffer - Such a lovable character with awesome character progression. She is easily the best character on Code Lyoko. Plus her Lyoko avatar matches her personality flawlessly.
2. Avatar Aang - Nickelodeon does some pretty bad tv shows, but Avatar: the Last Airbender was without a doubt the best series they ever had. Amazing characters and character development, awesome plot, and a really epic protagonist and antagonist made this show awesome. Aang had such an awesome personality.
1. Kanade Tachibana - I'm a sucker for deadly but adorable characters. Plus, I think she's very sweet, if a bit clumsy. Lol. She certainly does exhibit that actions speak louder than words. Not going to lie though, it was a tough contest between her and Yui. Same show: Angel Beats.
Shades of Gray:
Family: Leanne Correa (wife)-deceased, Heather Correa (daughter)-deceased, Keith Correa (son)-unknown, Jake Correa (brother)-deceased, Molly Correa (niece)-alive, Anna Correa (niece)-deceased
Occupation: Army Veteran, Lowe's Employee (former), Survivor
Age: 15 (Season 1), 16 (Season 2)
Family: Franz Hopper (father)-deceased, Anthea Schaeffer (mother)-unknown, Aelita Schaeffer (sister)-alive
Occupation: Student, Group Medic (post-apocalypse)
Fun Fact: Unlike his sister and friends, Monroe has a very deep French accent. His Lyoko avatar was in the form of a knight. He carried a halberd and had one special ability called Berserker. This ability allowed him to become twice as strong, four times faster, gave him a projectile, and made him invincible for thirty seconds.
Son of a Tyrant:
Keith Blake Carver
Family: William "Bill" Carver (father)-deceased, Erin Carver (mother)-deceased, Derrick Wilson (step-father)-deceased
Occupation: Student, Group Medic (post apocalypse)
Fun Fact: Keith is very spiritual. His father was actually a pastor before the apocalypse came. Kind of weird now since William has turned into the monster known as Bill who is a mass murder
Keith shows interest in Batman and Kingdom Hearts.
Tortured, Yet Strong:
Danielle "Dani" Camp (OOC)
Family: Jolene Camp (mother)-deceased, Nate Camp (estranged father)-unknown, Luke (adoptive father)-alive, Bonnie (adoptive mother)-alive, Richard "Rick" Weber (grandfather)- alive
Occupation: Student, Survivor
Fun Fact: Danielle is about two inches taller than what Clementine was in Season 1. She's very short for her age, but she doesn't seem to mind.
Ezekiel "Zeke" Bowman
Family: Decker Bowman (brother)-deceased
Occupation: Student, Survivor
Fun Fact: Zeke is an expert marksman with the bow, but he refuses to use a handgun.
Family: None Confirmed
Fun Fact: He's the Yamcha of The Walking Dead... always manages to die...
Richard "Rick" Weber
Family: Danielle "Dani" (granddaughter)-alive, Jolene (daughter)-dead, Nate (son-in-law)-unknown
Dead Man Walking:
Zachary "Zach" Griffith
Age: 26 (Episode 1), 27 (Episode 2), 29 (Season 2)
Family: Amaya (former wife)-deceased, Natalie (wife)-alive, Clementine (adopted daughter)-alive, Keith (adopted son)-alive, Madeline (adopted daughter)-alive
Age: 26 (Season 1), 28 (Season 2)
Family: Bulldog (Brother)-unknown, Zach (husband)-alive, Clementine (adopted daughter)-alive, Keith (adopted son)-alive, Madeline (adopted daughter)-alive
Occupation: Nurse, Student, Group Medic (post apocalypse)
Fun Fact: She hates guns, but she does know how to use one. She was taught by Lilly. She is also afraid of heights.
Family: None confirmed
Occupation: Student, Stone Mountain band member, Survivor
Fun Fact: In DMW, Lauren got a cold the same day that her fellow classmates went to the playoffs. Her classmates included Ben Paul and Travis. Lauren is a very a smart person, but she does have a bit of temper. Still, she's pretty hard to provoke. She fills the roll as the nerd more than the popular, mean girl. In fact, she despised the popular, mean girls in her school.
A Walk to Remember:
Family: Erin Weaver (mother)-deceased, Grandma Weaver (grandmother)-deceased, Grandpa Weaver (grandfather)-deceased, William Carver (illegitimate father)-deceased
Occupation: Student, Minor group medic (post apocalypse)
Fun Fact: Keith Weaver and Keith Carver are one in the same. The only difference is in their pasts. Keith Weaver's mother, Erin, had an affair with William Carver and became pregnant with Keith at some point. When she learned that William was married, she headed south to reunite with her family. As Keith got older, he learned that his grandpa was a doctor. Keith showed interest in being a doctor as well so his grandpa taught him anatomy and some medical techniques.
Age: 4 months
Family: Lee Everett (adoptive father)-alive, Carley Everett (mother)-alive, Clementine Everett (sister)-alive, William Carver (biological father)-deceased
Occupation: Not applicable
Dr. Steve Ryans
Dr. Harold Shuit
Updates to OCs - Formerly OCs for Independent
Family: Jolene (wife)-deceased, Danielle (daughter)-alive, Denease (girlfriend)-deceased
Occupation: Unknown, Survivor
Zachary "Zach" Griffith
Family: Natalie (wife)-alive, Harper (son)-alive, Jennifer (daughter)-alive
Occupation: Former Marine, Truck Driver, Survivor
Family: Zach (husband)-alive, Harper (son)-alive, Jennifer (daughter)-alive
Occupation: Doctor, Group Medic
Family: Zach (father)-alive, Natalie (mother)-alive, Jennifer (sister)-alive
Occupation: Student, Survivor
Fun Fact: He's OCD.
Family: Unnamed husband-deceased
Occupation: Police Officer
Family: None confirmed
Family: Unnamed husband-deceased
Family: Unnamed mother-unknown, Unnamed father-unknown, Zeke (brother)-deceased
I'll Defend You:
Build: Slim, yet somewhat muscular
Eye Color: Purple
Hair Color: Black with small horns on the skull
Height: Average size of a fourteen year old male
Apparel: Black ops jumper suit with gloves and black boots
Build: Very slim
Eye Color: Pink
Hair Color: Like most Diclonius, Pink wavy hair with medium sized horns
Apparel: Pink hooded sweater, a pair of jeans and a pair of black shoes
Disability: Mute since she was born, she is only capable to communicate through her telepathy.