Author has written 19 stories for Teen Titans, and Minecraft.
I made a server, guys! I'm going to be recreating the world that "I Blame My Evil Clone" and "Double This, Double That" (And Remind Me as well :)) take place in (and Games, too!). IT'S GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN! If you want to join me, the ip is IBMECOfficial.mcserver.ws.
ALSO, IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR THE THIRD IBMEC BOOK, YOU CAN POST THEM ON THIS WEBSITE (yes, you will totally be credited): hghrulesthewriter.wix.com/IBMECtheTrilogy. (If the link doesn't work, just type that into your url bar [don't put the period at the end, though, obviously].)
Oh, and Evil-Ty has a twitter. :3 Don't judge, dead folks can have social media accounts! It's @IBMECtheTrilogy if you wanna check it out.
I am all about Teen Titans and Minecraft. Seriously, that's pretty much my life. I plan on doing quite a few fan-fics on this site. I'm letting my cousin use this account, (she's crazy about Teen Titans as well) so she'll be posting from time to time, too (mostly reviews).
I also have an obsession with wafflez, waffle munchkinz, pie, hashtags, and occasionally toast. I'm also overly attached to wattpad and fanfiction.net. And I stalk half my favorite youtubers on twitter. Yeah...
Oh, yeah, and if you wanna call me something other than Hghrules, You can call me D or Dee. Don't ask why. (Or, if you don't wanna call me by what I sometimes wish was my name, you can just call me 'Hannah.')
AAAAANNNNNDDDD, here's my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/hghrulez ACK, BUT WAIT, I CHANGED IT! I still have videos up on my old youtube channel, but here's my new one: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeBosqBQ8QfvqVhWWBlXT5A/feed I don't have any videos up yet on that one, but whatever. I finally got the channel name fixed, so that's good. :)
Oh, and you should totally check out this story by Darksomeone41. I wrote the a few chapters in it. (I AM ETERNALLY GRATEFUL THAT SHE ACTUALLY INCLUDED MY IDEAS IN HER STORY!!! THANKS SO MUCH, ASTRID!!!) And the rest of the story is awesomesauce, too. I have no doubt in my mind that you'll love it, though it does include the kind of language that I try to keep off my stories. Still a great read though. Here's the link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9974720/1/Wolf-Accident
OH! ALMOST FORGOT! My wattpad account is hghrules as well, (Even though the covers on my books on both this site and wattpad are signed 'hghrulez'... Well. Hghrulez is my minecraft name, because I made an account on Minecraft.net as 'hghrules' and forgot the password... Yeah...) So. Go here to read more of my stuffz!
My fictionpress account is hghrules, too. PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING IS HGHRULES. https://www.fictionpress.com/u/985862/
My update schedule? I mostly just try to update everything on Monday. The ones I don't get done, I try to do on Tuesday. (key word there: TRY.)
If you'd like to contact me about betareading, you can email me at email@example.com.
I post about upcoming updates on my Tumblr sometimes. I also ask for help when I'm having trouble writing something and need inspiration. If you help me out, you'll get your chapter sooner! Here's my Tumblr:
I also have an ask.fm, which would just be . You can go to almost every site in the world, and if you type in 'hghrules' or 'hghrulez', you can probably find me. (Except I don't do facebook, or vine, because I just don't think I'd use it much.)
My kik is hghrules. Hannah TheWriter. Don't freaking judge me, guys.
Here's my smashwords account:
And my Myspace, which I recently made after my Mom was wondering whether or not the site even still existed:
sighs* I promised I wouldn't do this, but... Argh, I go on people's profiles, and I see this huge list of awesome copy and pastes... I just... I can't hold it back any longer... I wanted to keep my profile short and organized so people would be able to easily find the stories at the bottom, but... I have to... I MUST...
(I apologize if some of these are slightly offensive. I couldn't resist.)
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you.
Whoever said words don't hurt never got hit by a dictionary.
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them more.
That, my children, is called a wall. But beware, the wall is solid. Yes, be afraid! Be very afraid, for we cannot walk through it! Believe me children, for I have attempted this many times before.
I do not deny everything!
Always proofread to make you sure you don’t any words out.
I'm the type of girl who will burst out laughing in dead silence over something that happened a year ago.
Don't follow in my footsteps . . . I run into walls.
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive.
We could all take a lesson from crayons: some are sharp, some are beautiful, some have weird names, all are different colors, but they still learn to live in the same box.
Best friends are the only ones brave enough to walk in my footsteps. They do it because hitting the wall is fun.
In a world of cheerios, be a frootloop!
Earth first. We'll screw up the other planets later.
If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with nonsense.
I'm mature and you're not. Nah nah nah nah nah nah!
Eat healthy. Work right. Die anyway.
It's always funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's hysterical!
If aliens are looking for intelligent life, why the heck are you scared!?
I know KUNG-FU and 42 other dangerous words.
Quick, whats the number for 9-1-1?
I burst laughing out in class today...I got that joke you told yesterday.
Some people deserve a high-five... in the face... with a steel chair... attached to a car...
Some say the glass is half full, others the glass is half empty, all I want to know is who drank my water!
Don't knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run--he hates that.
I've learned from my mistakes, and I'm sure I could repeat them exactly.
I’ve already won so shut up and bow before me.
When life gives you lemons, you make grape juice. Then you sit back and watch the world wonder how in the world you did it.
Dear Cool People: If you're so cool, why isn't there a candy named after you? Sincerely, the Nerds.
If you're cooler than me, doesn't that mean I'm hotter than you?
I'm a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up.
You can’t spell 'BEAUTIFUL' without 'BE U'.
Be the type of woman, that when your feet land on the floor when you get out of bed in the morning, the devil thinks: "Oh, snap! She's up!"
I know who I am...your approval really isn't needed.
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia.
Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.
Yes, I hit like a girl. If you hit a little bit harder, you could too!
I'm not scared of death! What's it gonna do, kill me?
I'm the kind of person that walks into a door and apologizes.
I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
It doesn't matter how it explodes, as long as it explodes.
What's normal? Is it a disease? OMG! Don't come near me! I might catch your 'normal'!!
I use the force to open automatic doors... But I'm still working on the regular ones.
Stand back! I'm trying science!
Nope, can't go to Hell. Satan still has that restraining order against me...
Stop waiting for Prince Charming. Get up and find him. The poor idiot may be stuck in a tree or something...
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. If you can't join 'em, bribe 'em. If you can't bribe 'em, blackmail 'em. If you can't blackmail 'em, kill 'em. If you can't kill 'em, then you’re screwed.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
There are three kinds of people. Those who learn by reading, a few who learn by observation, and the rest who have to test the electric fence for themselves.
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
There are three kinds of people in the world: those that can count, and those that can't.
The world is full of crazy people. They made me their leader.
You're just jealous because we act retarded in public and people still love us.
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile, and only 4 to reach out and slap someone.
I dream of a better tomorrow- where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
The statistics of insanity is that one in every four Americans is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If it's not them, it's you.
When you carry a Bible, the devil gets a headache. When you open it, he collapses. When he sees you reading it, he faints. When he sees you living it, he flees. And just when you’re about to re-post this, he will try and discourage you. I just defeated him. Copy, & Paste this if you’re in God's Army :)
(Be honest no matter what)
1. Have you been asked out?
2) Where did you get your default picture?
3. What’s your middle name?
I would tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. *completely serious*
4. Your current relationship status?
Forever Alone. (at least I hope it'll last forever)
5. Does your crush like you back?
I crush on two famous youtubers that are, like, eight years older than me. So, probably not.
6. What’s your current mood?
7. What color shirt are you wearing?
Black and navy
8. Missing something?
I'm always missing something.
9. What gender are you?
10. If you could back in time and change something, what would you change?
... I would probably try to change the holocaust or something so it didn't exist, and then end up screwing up my own existence. :/
11. If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
An animal? Erm... I'll be a kitten. Or maybe my dog.
12. Ever had a near death experience?
I don't think so... Well, actually, I passed out from an asthma attack when I was really young...
13. Something you do a lot?
Youtube, reading, writing, listening to music, singing, fanfiction.net/wattpad, thinking, wishing, dreaming
14. The song stuck in your head?
Get Home - Bastille
15. Who did you copy this from?
16. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
... I don't know. ACK, I DON'T KNOW, THE WORLD IS ENDING!
17. When was the last time you cried?
Last night (as of 7/10/14)
18. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
19. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
Either telekinesis or the power of summoning.
20. What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
Whether or not they like Minecraft.
21. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
I hardly ever go to Starbucks. I go to Dunn Brothers every other Saturday. Then I usually just get a root beer, though, 'cause I don't like coffee.
22. What’s your biggest secret?
Erm... I'm sort of an open book.
23. Favorite color?
Black and Red
24. Do you still watch kiddie shows?
Of course I do. Spongebob is my life and Paw Patrol has a firm spot in my daily routine.
25. What are you?
Me? I'm slightly deranged.. How 'bout you?
26. Do you speak any other language?
I speak Internet. Does that count?
27. What’s your favorite smell?
Stickers. (Don't judge.) (EDIT: ACTUALLY, MY FAVORITE SMELL IS MY COUSIN. I literally walked up to her and sniffed her last time I saw her, just to make sure. She has some, like, orange vanilla perfume or something. I don't know.)
28. Describe your life in one word, what would it be?
Unwonted (look it up)
29. Have you ever kissed in the rain?
30. What are you thinking of right now?
Kissing in the rain.
32. Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
Wal-Mart, for not having All This Bad Blood in stock. >:(
33. Do you like working in the yard?
34. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
I like my last name. :)
35. Who last made you cry?
The writer of some awesomesauce phanfic.
19 Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity
1.) At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2.) Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3.) Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4.) Put your garbage can on your desk and label it 'In'.
5.) Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6.) In the memo field of all your checks, write 'For Smuggling Diamonds'.
7.) Finish all your sentences with 'In Accordance with the Prophecy'.
8.) Don't use any punctuation.
9.) As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10.) Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.) Specify that your drive-through order is 'To go'.
12.) Sing along at the Opera.
13.) Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
14.) Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15.) Five days In advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
16.) Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.
17.) When the money comes out of the ATM, scream 'I won! I won!'
18.) When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling ’Run for your lives! They're loose!'
19.) Tell your children over dinner, 'Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.'
You have a short temper.
You often act on your emotions without thinking first.
You are very competitive.
You like to play with fire.
You are not a strong swimmer or you can't swim at all.
You prefer warm weather over cold weather.
You often lose control over yourself.
You can be quite reckless.
You sometimes hurt people without realizing it.
People have often called you insane.
You have a calm, laid-back personality.
You like to go to the beach.
You rarely get angry.
When you do get angry, you know how to control it.
You think before you act.
You are good at breaking up fights.
You are a good swimmer.
You like the rain.
You can stay calm in stressful situations.
You are very generous.
You are physically strong.
You have a close connection with nature.
You don't mind getting dirty. (I will jump in a pool of mud, but I hate sticky fingers. I know, I'm weird.)
You form strong opinions on issues that concern you.
You could easily survive in the wild.
You care about the environment.
You can easily focus on your work without getting distracted.
You rarely get depressed.
You aren't afraid of anything. (SPIIIIIIDERS!)
You prefer to have a strict set of rules.
You have a free spirit.
You hate rules.
You prefer to be out in the open rather than in small, enclosed spaces
You hate to be restrained.
You are very independent and outgoing.
You are quite intelligent.
You tend to be impatient.
You are easily distracted.
You can sometimes be hyperactive and/or annoying.
You wish you could fly.
You spend most of your time alone.
You prefer nighttime over daytime.
You like creepy things.
You like to play tricks on people.
Black is your favorite color.
You prefer the villains over the heroes in movies, TV shows, video games, etc. (Eh, sometimes I do. Not often.)
You don't talk much.
You are atheist.
You don't mind watching scary movies. (I tried to watch The Conjuring and ended up hiding behind my eleven year-old cousin. -.-)
You love to break the rules.
You are very polite.
You are spiritual.
When someone is in trouble, you never hesitate to help them. (I would be like, "Oh no! They need help immediately!" *sits for ten minutes and plans out the fastest and most effective way to help them*)
You believe everything you see or hear.
You are afraid of the dark.
You hate violence.
You hope for world peace. (I suppose.)
You are generally a happy person.
Everyone loves to be around you. (I think.)
You always follow the rules.
I'm tied for water and darkness. Hmm. Well, I sort of hate swimming, but I do love rain. Darkness is wonderful. I plan on rearranging my sleep schedule so I can go to bed at six PM and wake up at 2 or 3 AM, to have more time with the night and the darkness.
Don't question it.
You love hamburgers
You think you're awesome
You love to invent things
You love going to the cinema/watching films/making films
You can seem to be very brash to other people
You have a tendency to stick your nose into other peoples' business
You're terrified of ghosts
You know aliens exist
You tend to wear a bomber jacket all the time
You wear glasses
You like tea
You were quite tough as a kid
You're very sarcastic and cynical (I can be, but I'm usually not.)
Your cooking is awful
You love spiritual magical stuff, such as fairies, ghosts...
...But you refuse to believe in aliens
You have tried doing black magic before (I tried.)
You get drunk quite easily (Never tried)
When you are drunk, you tend to be very unhappy (Same as last, I've never tried, so...)
You're good at embroidery
You're very affectionate
You think you have a great fashion sense
You like wine(don't drink)
You're the master of whispering romantic things into peoples' ears
You love red roses
When it comes to l'amour, you don't mind men or women (Eh. I kind of just tolerate everyone. Ok, interrupt the quiz thing, here's a short story: My cousin and I were discussing sexuality, and I go, "Hey, if gay/lesbian is loving the same sex, and straight is loving the opposite, and bi is both, what do you call yourself if you simply hate everyone!?" She thinks for a moment and says, "If you hate everyone, you're a Raven." We're big Teen Titans fans. So, I'm a Raven.)
You're very proud of yourself(sometimes)
You love culture and the arts
You're very flamboyant
You say you're a gourmet
You had a very sad childhood
You're very tall
You have a tendency to switch between personalities
You wear a scarf all the time
You love sunflowers
You love vodka (don't drink)
You can seem intimidating to other people
You're very strong
You have a big nose
You have a strange laugh that can scare people
You're very mature
You're very superstitious
You're very religious
You love pandas
You love cooking so much that you nag if food has a certain pattern of tastes
You love Hello Kitty
You try to be a role-model for your brothers/sisters/whatever, but are never taken seriously (they're just like: "NUPE!")
You work hard
You're good at drawing (sort of)
You like sweets (Did someone say 'sweets?' *foams at the mouth*)
You were bullied a lot in your childhood
You adore pasta, pizza, cheese, and fruit
You're very happy-go-lucky (Sometimes)
You constantly have a dozy look on your face as if you're always away with the fairies
You have a long curly strand of hair that always tends to stick up(I WISH!)
You're a good artist (like I said, sort of)
You can be clumsy at times (always)
You have a friend you always depend upon if you mess up something
If your life was in danger, you would do the typical Italian thing and say: "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I HAVE RELATIVES IN YOUR COUNTRY!"
You would surrender in a war situation (I think I'd be the person who marches forward and says loudly and confidently, "STOP! Do not fight any longer! Let us talk about our favorite ships instead!")
You're very stoic and serious (Stoic means enduring pain without showing emotion, correct? I could do that if I tried, but I don't usually.)
Sausages are your favorite foods
You like to walk dogs/your dog (I'm too lazy for that jazz.)
Your boss/principal/tutor/home-room teacher is a nut-case
You love rules and think they should always be followed to a T (I like rules, but not that much.)
You think the world would be better if everyone played by the rules (Of course it would be. Know what else it would be? BORING.)
You work very hard
Your alone time is your 'happy time'
You can appear tough but be very considerate towards people
You've had issues with money once or twice
You're very mature
You think everything over before saying it
You believe in ghosts but aren't phased by the experience when you see one
You isolated yourself during childhood
You became very successful in a short amount of time (in my opinion, I am very successful in my writing.)
You are somewhat inexperienced when it comes to the outside world (I'm a flipping hermit.)
You can seem cold/aloof to other people
You're good at practical tasks
You need time to adjust to new people
You are an otaku
You are very well-raised
You love classical music
You like cake (sort of)
You have a mole on your face (maybe. I honestly can't remember and I'm too lazy to go find a mirror. Fairly sure I have a small one, though.)
You dedicate your time to your hobbies rather than what needs to be done right away
You are a virtuoso/play very well on at least one instrument
You've composed music before
You tend to call people 'morons'
You wear glasses
You're often ignored by people
You look younger than you actually are
You love hockey
You love polar bears(I like most animals)
You hate fighting
You have one strand of curly hair, like Italy
You often get mistaken for someone else
You feel under-appreciated
You always carry a bear with you
You have a potty-mouth
You like to wear flowers in your hair
You used to be a very tough kid
You're very reliable
It's better to have you as a friend rather than an enemy (I'm honestly more bark than bite)
You're very faithful
Your speech and mannerisms can be considered very unladylike (...)
You and your best friend go together like chalk and cheese (what the flip does that mean? One moment while I google it... Oh. Yes.)
You are graceful one moment and grinning like a maniac the next
You're very loyal
You feel like your best friend drags you around a lot, but you both have a great time together
You're very serious
You have a lot of patience
You think too much about philosophical stuff
You get depressed when questioning the point of existing/the universe, etc... (EXISTENTIAL CRISIS!)
You're not very confident (around good friends, I am. Not in front of random people.)
You were quite rebellious as a child
People tend to walk all over you
You're a born worrier
You love the color pink
You have a friend that you always walk all over
No matter what happens, you tend to revive like a Phoenix
You act before you think
You are first very shy and hard to get friendly with
….but after you DO get friendly, you act like you're a King towards them
You are able to talk like the opposite gender
You talk with words such as "like" and "totally"
You seem like a clown but you're actually quite delicate
You love ponies
You love tomatoes
You're a bright thinker
You have a country-bumpkin like atmosphere
You're kinda insensitive
You tend to go along with other people's thoughts or plans
You're scary when you're angry
You're passionate (about writing and youtubers and shipping)
You have a person that you care for dearly, but they don't seem to appreciate you that much
People should NOT get near you when you had alcohol (don't drink)
You have people that are Best Friends, but rivals at the same time
You have a younger sibling that you don't get along well with
…but you kinda rely on them anyway
You're friendly to girls
…but you're strict and unsocial towards guys (I'm nice to everyone, unless they're jerky idiots.)
You act strong but actually, you're a wimp (emotionally and mentally, I rock. Physically... )
On some parts, you're weaker than your younger sibling
You have someone that cares for you dearly but you think of them as annoying (and I feel bad about it sometimes)
You love your family, but you just don't show it
You're truthful to yourself, in some cases
You love pasta, pizza, gelato, and fruits
You have a younger sibling that you always count on
You're slightly aggressive
You think you're totally awesome
You have a pet bird
You're loyal to your superiors/parents/teachers
You're actually punctual, strict and serious, you just don't seem like it (i can be crazy :3)
Some people you like, some people you just hate like insane
You tend to pick on some people
You have an old friend that you just can't beat no matter what
You have good friends, but they're not exactly the best people you can find
You stay neutral in things no matter what
You are reclusive
You seem peaceful, but you'll fight if you have to
You work hard on things until they're done
You can't get along friendly with other people
But, you're kind towards siblings
You're actually quite strong
You have a lot of money
You seem difficult to get along with, but you're actually kind and caring
You had a hard past
You love Christmas and Santa
You're honest and quiet
You are good at high-tech machinery
You like coming up with weird things
You're sense of taste is bad, as people say
You tend to fight against people who are stronger than you
You let people poke you around for a while, but then you get them back ten times worse
You love saunas
You're generous, but you also have a scary side as well
For some reason, you have weird naming skills (The names of the kids I will be adopting: Dee, Zella, Minnie and Van (twins), Elsie, Zig and Zag (twins), Melee and Beau (twins))
You don't talk much, and you tend to stay quiet
You're honest, serious, and love debates
You're actually passionate, but you just don't show it
People think you're scary (apparently I scarred some people for life in I Blame My Evil Clone with the torture scenes. :/ Whoops.)
You're clever with your hands (oh yus)
You make weapons with things that people don't imagine (muahahaha *cough cough* Oh, swallowed a bug...)
You're clumsy with human relationships (erm... I've had like, two friends over since summer started... I'm not very social...)
You tend to go against stronger people
You give up pretty quick (Heh. I know when I can't win a fight, but I like to at least try at little first.)
In the inside, you're smiling. On the outside, you're glaring
So. Definitely Sweden. I am now Swedish. GOODBYE, AMERICA, I'M GOING TO MEET PEWDIEPIE!
And now lets see how many stupid things I've done!! (Bold is what I actually did!)
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone Else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny or a movie
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out-
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand (not fun at all)
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82.Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back.
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. Have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class. (It's fun!)
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth
Mmm... 80... This can't be good...
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt.
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture (Unless it's for video games.)
Sad movies suck
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice.
You own, like, a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people. (AWKWARD)
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors. (Red and Black)
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun
You talk with food in your mouth. (Doesn't really matter, though, 'cause I have this weird habit of putting my hand over my mouth whenever I eat, whether I'm talking at the same time or not. I dunno, it's weird.)
You sleep with your socks on at night
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/chapstick.
You love to shop. (For electronics, video games, or music)
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink. (Sadly, yes. I actually have a pair of hot pink jeggings somewhere in my closet. WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE!?)
Go to your mom for advice. (YAY MOTHERS! Well. My biological Dad is, like, three states away. My step-dad's a jerk and will soon not be my step-dad anymore.)
You consider cheerleading a sport. (Totally. I mean, there's some college that gives scholarships for GAMING! If video-gaming is considered a choice, then all the cheerleaders should get a chance as well. ((I'm not a cheerleader, I'd probably die somehow if I tried.)))
You hate wearing the color black. (HALF MY CLOSET IS BLACK!)
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures
You like wearing jewelry. (Erm... I have coffee cup earrings that I love... Does that count? I hate jewelry, otherwise. Except for my watch. And the three hairbands on my wrist. And- Darn it.)
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe. (I believe I have two, buried in some drawer that I haven't opened in a year or two.)
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You were in gymnastics/dance. (At one point, yes. That was before I discovered that I absolutely CAN NOT dance.)
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
You care about what you look like. (I care about what my hair looks like. That is all. After fixing my hair, I throw on a sweatshirt and jeans, slide into my converse sneakers, and then groan at myself for messing up my hair while pulling on my shirt.)
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne. (I have this weird thing about smells. Like, I don't mind smelling bad. But if I do smell good, I want to smell a certain kind of good, like, I want a certain scent. ... Idk)
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid.
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it (mostly for the joke, I can't apply make-up properly to save my life.)
Like being the star of every thing
Okay. So apparently I was born in the wrong gender's body. Maybe God was multi-tasking when he created me, and he got to a point where he was just like, "Screw it, I'll give this kid a random body so I can focus on saving this school from a homicidal psychopath." Yup. I'm sure that's exactly what happened.
You Know You're a Book Addict If:
You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on. (like a boss)
You read the book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading.
You try to get all of your friends (and everyone else) to read your favorite books. (Guilty...)
You accidentally call everyone by the character's names.
Everything reminds you of the book. (ERMERGERSH, HE SAID SOMETHING THAT RHYMED WITH "TROYE!" NOW I HAVE TO RE-READ EVERY SINGLE TROYLER BOOK IMAGINABLE!)
You quote random lines all the time.
You try to do things that the characters do, even though you know you can't. (Shut up.)
You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character can do to escape the class. (My logic skills usually rule everything out, though.)
You have pictures of your favorite characters on your iPod. (Don't question it. Don't even.)
You've got a book basically memorized.
You've read a book more than five times. (Read the whole Hunger Games trilogy seven times, except for the last one, which I only read five times.)
You've read a book with 400 pages in less than two days.
You hate it when someone calls your favorite character fictional. (STAHP IT. REALLY, STAHP!)
Copy and paste if you appeal to the book addiction.
RULES: You must fill out EVERY question! No skipping! Copy and paste this on your profile!
1. Perfect? ... Y- No...
2. Tall? Yusyusyus
3. In your pajamas? I sorry, no.
4. Left handed? I wish.
1. Friend you saw: Lucy
2. Last girl/boyfriend: NOPE
3. Person to text you: gilamonster18
4. Was today better than yesterday? ... Nu.
1. Number: 23
2. Color(s): red and black
3. Fruit: pineapples (That's a fruit right?) And... Um... Are raisins counted as fruits or vegetables? (EDIT: HEY! THE WONDERFUL, INDOMITABLE KKKstories just informed me that raisins are indeed a fruit! YES!)
4. Place: Internet
1. Are you missing someone right now? Uh... Sort of. HAHAHAAH BUT YOU DIDNT ASK WHO, SMART ONE!
2. Are you happy? Fairly happy
3. Are you sad? Nupe
4. Are you bored? SO BORED (haha, wait, no I'm not, I have wattpad and fanfiction and Bastille... eh... I need a social life...)
5. Heart-broken? NEVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVER Well. Okay. Actually, I just read "The Boy He Forgot" on wattpad a few days ago, and I still haven't recovered from the traumatic ending...
6. Are you nervous? NO
7. Are you excited? ... No
8. Are you tired? Always tired
1. Real name? Hannah
2. Nick names? Hghrules, Dee, D
3. Eye color? Brown
4. Zodiac sign? Scorpius, I believe. Maybe. I don't actually know.
5. Male or female? I'm a girl.
6. Slut? NEVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREEREVEREVEREVEREVER
7. Smart? YUS (Well. Smart in all the ways that don't matter.)
8. Hair color? Brown with blondish streaks (NOT MY FAULT, IT'S NATURAL!)
9. Long or short? Long, I'm growing it out
10. Sweats or Jeans? Jeans
11. Phone or Camera? Ooh, camera. Do you know how much is possible with a camera?
12. Drink or Smoke? Nuh-uh. Never will.
13. Righty or lefty? RIGHT HAND FTW! Oh, erm... I'm using the clean meaning, alright guys? Geez.
1. First best friend? I haz too many
2. First crush? Some kid in the... was it fourth grade?
3. First pet? Uh, some hamster that died quickly.
4. First big vacation? I don't know.
1. Eating? NOTHING
2. Drinking? water
3. I'm about to: play the piano/guitar
4. Listening to? Things We Lost In The Fire by Bastille
5. Plans for today? idk, I never do
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
1. Shorter or taller? I don't really care
2. Romantic or spontaneous? Spontaneous. WE GONE PLAY CHICKEN AT THE MALL.
3. Sensitive or loud? Sensitive
4. Hook-up or relationship? Relationship!
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Drank bubbles? nu
2. Lost glasses/contacts? Only every day of fifth grade
3. Ran away from home? ha, NO. Almost, a long long time ago. STORY TIME! Er, actually, I don't have time, I have to go soon...
4. Broken someone's heart? Nope
5. Been arrested? huh-uh
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
1. Miracles? YES
2. Yourself? ALWAYS
3. Heaven? YES
4. Santa Claus? ALWAYS (I am Santa Claus...)
5. Love? Yep, but I'm waiting patiently for a person to come along who doesn't annoy me.
6. Do you like someone? Yes, I'm in love with Troye Sivan. Which sucks, 'cause he likes boys (And Tyler). Then there's Dan/Phil, but they like each other, so... And I used to have a crush on Jordan Maron, but for whatever stupid reason I stopped watching him. I need to start again. Then there's Tyler, MunchingBrotato, and I just... Why can't I be attracted to the boys that I actually associate with- No. Actually, that would end badly.
7. Do you believe in God? Yes'm
8. Answered the truth on all questions? Totally
WHAT HAVE I DONE TO MY PROFILE!? I'M SO SORRY!