Author has written 2 stories for Ninjago.
Name: I'm not telling. Ever.
Favorite Color: Yellow
How I got my user name: Playing on club penguin. Stop judging me! I can feel your judgmentalness through the screen! Yes, that is a real word.
Other rabbit holes I enjoy: . I'm not responsible for the years you lose on there, k?
Favorite shows: Ninjago, Phineas and Ferb, Gravity falls, Kim Possible, Kids Next Door, Danny Phantom, and many, many others.
Favorite Show: Avatar the Last Airbender. Kataang forever!!! Speaking of shipping...
Regarding Shipping: I will not ship two guys or girls together unless they are gay in canon. I have nothing against gay people, but I just won't go there, ok? If you want to see that ship so bad, write your own fan fiction. You'd probably make it better than I could anyway. Thanks for understanding.
Books I like: Anything but Twilight. ANYTHING.
Things I Hate: Twilight, Annoying little sisters, Twilight, People who can't believe most people are trying to do good, and Twilight are just a few things I loathe.
Most people are trying to do good, but they are being idiots about it.
When times get tough, the tough hang on.
Twilight is an excellent example of all the things you could do wrong when writing. Seriously, how did it get published?
Learn as much as you can about everything you can, use that knowledge to do the most good you can, and remember, there's always a chance your wrong.
Normal is a setting on a washing machine, and people are not washing machines.
I.M.Lawyer- looks through the law for me, and Is the only character that will always know that he is made up. Lawyer for short. Say hi to the people.
"You own me and live in America right? SLAVERY IS ILLGAL! Case closed." ... Oh boy...
Copy and Paste section!
If you believe in Jesus Christ, put this on your profile and don't just ignore it, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.'
Did you know that 98% of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93% of the people who read this won’t re-post it? If you believe in God and Jesus Christ his Son then copy and paste this in your profile.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven
Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people who read this won’t repost it?
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honored to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in the true God, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost
then copy and paste this in your profile
If you ignore him, in the Holy Bible, Jesus says...
"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven..."
I AM A PROUD CHRISTIAN. I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST AND GOD.
We don't even know what she's like, people. Pixal is a brand new character! Give Pixal a chance by copying and pasting this message (or Zane will cry). - NinjagoZ, ForeverDreamer12
Friends and Best Friends:
FRIEND: Will help me when I'm lost.
BEST FRIEND: Will be the one messing with my compass, stealing my map and giving me bad directions.
FRIEND: Will help me learn to drive.
BEST FRIEND: Will help me push the car into the lake so I can collect insurance.
FRIEND: Will watch my pets when I go away.
BEST FRIEND: Won't let me go away.
FRIEND: Ask me for my number.
BEST FRIENDS: Ask me for her number.
FRIEND: Hides me from the cops.
BEST FRIEND: Is probably the reason they are after me in the first place.
FRIEND: Lets me make an idiot out of myself in public.
BEST FRIEND: Is up there with me making an idiot out of herself too.
BEST FRIENDS: Are FOREVER.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying "THAT WAS FRICKIN AWESOME!" (Or keep you out in the first place.)
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Already have the shovel to berry the body of the person that made you cry.
FRIENDS: Will pass you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will pick out a cute chick-flick to watch with you on movie night
BEST FRIENDS: Will pick out "The Ring" for movie night then scare you and herself in the process
FRIENDS: Meet your boyfriend and say nice to meet you
BEST FRIENDS: Meet your boyfriend and scare the crap out of him by threatening to break every bone in his body if he hurts your best friend
FRIENDS: Will help you move
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move a dead body
FRIENDS: Roll their eyes when you start rambling yet again about your boyfriend (the fourth time that night).
BEST FRIENDS: Start gushing with you.
FRIENDS: Smile when you get obsessed with something.
BEST FRIENDS: Get obsessed with you.
FRIENDS: Say "see you later!"
BEST FRIENDS: Say "I LUUUUUHHHVVV you! DON'T LEAAVVEE!" and then tackle/hug you.
FRIENDS: Forgive you.
BEST FRIENDS: Hold a fake grudge against you until you let them borrow a hair band
FRIENDS: Tell jokes with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Have countless inside jokes with you.
FRIENDS: Tell you that you're the most annoying thing on earth.
BEST FRIENDS: Say the same thing, except then they laugh and say "I guess that counts for me too!"
FRIENDS: Annoy you.
BEST FRIENDS: Annoy you, but then make you laugh.
FRIENDS: tell you to forget it when you say you want to vandalize a guy's house
BEST FRIENDS: the ones getting fined by the police with you
FRIENDS: Think your insane for jumping off a roof onto a trampoline
BEST FRIENDS: Are jumping right after you
FRIENDS: come over every couple of months for a sleepover
BEST FRIENDS: are your weekend boarders
FRIENDS: are offended when you make fun of them
BEST FRIENDS: kick your butt and all's forgiven
FRIENDS: are shy around your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: will tease him till he blushes redder than a fire engine
FRIENDS: Will ignore this
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this crap
HOW GUYS FLIRT:
1.He stares at you alot.
2. He hits you alot. (just play hitting )
3. He uses the first thing that pops into his head to start a converstaion with you
4. He yelled, "Hi!", to your mum that day she picked you up from school.
5. He blew off his buds to go see "Brown Sugar" with you cuz you couldn't get another girl pal to go and didn't want to go alone.
6. He tries to make you laugh anyway even if he gets hurt in the process
7. His voice gets softer when ever you two talk.
8. You hung up on him. He called you back.
9. You were invited by him to a group outing.
10. He called you to talk about nothing at all.
11. He imitates your laugh. OK, you do laugh PRETTY LOUD. Which makes you laugh even harder...
12. He remembers little things you mention in casual conversation
13. He sometimes stares straight into your eyes.
14. He uses every possible way to touch you (your hair, face, thighs, KNEES,ect.)
HOW GIRLS FLIRT:
1.She calls you by your full name not just a nick name.
2. She hits you softly on the arm and laughs when you say something funny.
3. She flips her hair when she's talking to you.
4. She touches your arm when she talks to you.
5. She says, "No, I'm not telling you who I like!" with a big smile on her face.
6. She asks you who you like or who you would go out with seemingly interested
7. When you go to the movies with a bunch of your friends and she is almost always next to you.
8. She criticizes you on a girl you like.
9. You catch her staring at you.
10. She plays with your hair or tries to put make up on you.
11. Her friends outside of school and in school know about you, and says she talks about you a lot.
12. She knows your phone number and address. ( stalker much? )
13. She will try and talk, and spend time with you as much as possible
97% of teens (and middle-aged women) would cry if they saw Edward Cullen from Twilight on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there, watching, with popcorn, screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY MORON!", copy and paste this into your profile.
95% of teens would be crying if Justin Bieber was on a 100 ft. tall building about to jump. If you are some of the 5% who brought popcorn and friends, copy and paste this into your profile
95% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Bieber at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5 that would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP".
Repost if you are against bullying. I bet 99% of you won't, but repost this if you are the 1% with a heart.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through say, "PICK ME, PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
My best friend is insane. If you have an insane friend, put this on your profile
If you have ever copy and pasted something to your profile, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're still waiting for your Hogwarts letter, copy and paste this onto your profile.
65 percent of teenagers would rather watch T.V. than read. If you are one of the 35 percent that would rather have their nose stuck in a book, copy this in your profile.
If you have ever read a 250 page book in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile. (Try three novels in a day.)
If you are a geek and love it, copy this onto your profile.
If you like chocolate, copy this onto your profile.
This is really sweet...
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl wants to see you everday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, and calls you back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her."
If you read this, you have to repost it, please.
If you repost this, in five minutes your true love will call or message you.
Tonight at midnight, they will realize that they love you.
Something good will happen at approximately 1:42 pm tomorrow, and it could happen anywhere.
So get ready for the biggest shock of your life.
copy and paste this onto your profile
"A true boyfriend"
When she walks away from you mad
When she stare's at your mouth
When she pushes you or hit's you
Grab her and dont let go
When she start's cussing at you
Kiss her and tell her you love her
When she's quiet
Ask her whats wrong
When she ignore's you
Give her your attention
When she pull's away
Pull her back
When you see her at her worst
Tell her she's beautiful
When you see her start crying
Just hold her and dont say a word
When you see her walking
Sneak up and hug her waist from behind
When she's scared
When she lay's her head on your shoulder
Tilt her head up and kiss her
When she steal's your favorite hat
Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night
When she tease's you
Tease her back and make her laugh
When she doesnt answer for a long time
Reassure her that everything is okay
When she look's at you with doubt
Back yourself up
When she say's that she like's you
She really does more than you could understand
When she grab's at your hands
Hold her's and play with her fingers
When she bump's into you
Bump into her back and make her laugh
When she tell's you a secret
Keep it safe and untold
When she looks at you in your eyes
Dont look away until she does
When she misses you
She's hurting inside
When you break her heart
The pain never really goes away
When she says its over
She still wants you to be hers
When she repost this bulletin she wants you to read it -
Stay on the phone with her even if shes not saying anything.-
When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go-
When she says she's ok dont believe it, talk with her - because 10 yrs later she'll remember you-
Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her-
Call her before you sleep and after you wake up-
Treat her like she's all that matters to you.-
Tease her and let her tease you back.-
Stay up all night with her when she's sick.-
Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid.-
Give her the world.-
Let her wear your clothes.-
When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.-
Let her know she's important.-
Kiss her in the pouring rain.-
When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is;
"Who's butt am I kicking, Sweetie?"
If you post this in the next five minutes the one you love will:
Guys post as: "I'd be this boyfriend."
Girls post as: "A true boyfriend " or " what a boyfriend should do"
Things I'm Not Allowed To Do in Ninjago.
(NindroidLover14 got this from SergeantSarcasm7) And ForeverDreamer12 got it off Astrid16 (who got this from NindroidLover14) And I got it from ForeverDreamer12.
1) I shall not run onto the deck screaming 'the Serpentine are attacking, EVERYWHERE!' then run around in circles waving my arms in the air.
2) I shall not take one of those remotes from episode 27 and make Zane do the macarena.
3) I shall not kick the training equipment and shout 'Is this thing working!?' when I fail the course.
4) Talking to Sensei in a Yoda voice is not funny. Only Yoda can be Yoda, do not impersonate such an awesome character. Not cool.
5) Zane is a Nindroid. Any other term for his "situation" is rude and will earn you punishment. A punishment delivered by Cole in the form of a noogie.
6) Destroying my alarm clock with my elemental powers is strictly forbidden, punishable by sunrise excersises.
7) Eating Cole's chili is not a punishment. It's a torture, reserved for when noogies are unavailable.
8) When using the Medallion that shows me where the Temple of Light is, I will not shout "Robin, to the Batmobile!" when I find it.
9) It's not necessary for me to yell "BURN!" every time Sensei says something totally swag and stuns the ninja.
10) I shall not dress up as Skales, scare the ninja and make them lose their cool.
11) Any resemblance between the Ninja and skeletons is simply coincidental. They are not the ninja from the future.
(I'm getting ideas :D)
I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, a nerd, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out ever. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words than with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone. Shady Flurry, Jay Nice, ForeverDreamer12, Rosie Silver
I am not that girl, The one that is super popular. The one that is rich. The one obsessed with Twilight. The one that will lie to get her way. The one that doesn't care about your feelings. The one that wears her Team Edward or Team Jacob shirt proudly. The one that has a new boyfriend every week. The one that hates her life because she wears size-two jeans. The one that would cry over a boy. The one that loves Justin Bieber. The one that will give up because she broke a nail. The one that started wearing makeup at nine years old.
I am that girl, The one who likes books more than boys. The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy. The one who reads and writes to escape. The one who just wants to help. The one that really wants to make a difference. The one that sticks to her values. The one that cries when she feels alone and helpless; it only shows she's strong. The one that knows she's beautiful, no matter what others say. The one that refuses to believe that this is it. The one that doesn't care if she eats too many cinnamon buns ... they taste good. The one that people like, because she's crazy. The one that doesn't care if she looks like a retard, because if looking like a retard is what it takes, go for it. The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow. The one who won't give in. The one who won't give up.
If you are a girl like me, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews in your email, paste this into your profile.
If you are a Ravenclaw and proud of it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you actually take the time to read other peoples profiles, copy this to yours.
If you ever wished you could live in a story, copy and paste this to your profile.
Girls, if you think no guy has a crush on you, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're a girl and get sick and tired of guys assuming that you're weak and can’t fight, copy and paste this into your profile. (HECK YAH!)
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you hate girly-girls or people who think that they are everything, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a nerd and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
Yes, I hit like a girl. You could to if you tried a bit harder! (I'm sooo using this line)
Determination: The feeling you get before you do something extremely stupid.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
You say red and black, I say Blue, Black, Red, and White.
You say forks, I say shurikins.
You say Edward and Bella, I say Jay and Nya.
You say Jacob Black, I say the black ninja.
You say Volturi, I say Serpentine
You say "Go to Hell" I say "Visit the Dark Island"
You say rock, paper, scissors, I say rock, paper, clamp.
You say childhood, I say Lego's.
You say Hitler, I say the Evil Overlord.
You say school, I say training.
You say, "We're so dead!" I say, "We're so hooped!"
You say home, I say the Bounty.
You say life, I say Ninjago. :3
Put this on your page if you LOVE Ninjago!!!!
are like apples
on trees. The best ones
are at the top of the tree.
The boys don’t want to reach
for the good ones because they
are afraid of falling and getting hurt.
Instead, they just get the rotten apples
from the ground that aren’t as good,
but easy. So the apples at the top think
something is wrong with them, when in
reality, they’re amazing. They just
have to wait for the right boy to
come along, the one who’s
brave enough to
to the top
of the tree
all girls copy and
paste this to your page
TEN SURE SIGNS THAT YOU ARE AN OBSESSED FANFICTION WRITER
1. When you ask yourself a question as one character and respond as another one.
2. When you begin to compare what a friend says to something one of your characters would say.
3. When you are talking to a friend and you suddenly scream, “Oh my god! I just got the greatest idea for a story of mine!” and your idea has
NOTHING to do with what you were talking about.
4. When you lock yourself in your room, crank up the music, and act out an entire story…and then forget everything you thought of.
5. When you are listening to a song and go “Oh my god! This song is exactly what (Insert story here) is about!”
6. When you run around the house dancing and thinking of an idea, acting all crazy, and write the scene that turns out to be a very sad, calm scene.
7. When you fear to daydream because you are afraid of your characters hunting you down and killing you for the torture you put them through.
8. When you can’t fall asleep without thinking about what is going to happen in your next chapter.
9. When you begin to in vision your own version of someone else’s fanfic.
10. When you think out loud and start giggling and jumping around talking to yourself when you come up with a good idea.
If you've ever ran into a door you obviously could have avoided, copy and paste.( I was reading and walking)
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this into your profile.
If you are part of the .0000001 percent of people who don't have a MySpace and Facebook, copy this onto your profile.
-If you think you cannot live without music, copy this into your profile.
If you actually take the time to read other people's profiles, put this in yours.
-If you think that writing or reading Fanfic stories is fun, copy and paste this onto your profile.
-If you have your own little world, copy and paste this onto your profile.
-If you have ever read a 250 pg book in less than one day, copy and paste this onto your profile
53RV35 7O PR0V3
H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N
D0 4M4Z1NG 7H1NG5!
1N 7H3 B3G1NN1NG
17 WA5 H4RD BU7
N0W, 0N 7H15 LIN3
Y0UR M1ND 1S
W17H 0U7 3V3N
7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17,
B3 PROUD! 0NLY
C3R741N P30PL3 C4N
R3AD 7H15. PL3453 P4573 0N Y0UR PR0F1L3 1F U C4N R34D 7H15.
10 THINGS A PRINCESS BRIDE FAN SHOULD DO:
10) Use the word "Inconceivable" as much as possible
9) Avoid saying "to blave". Instead, speak frequently of true love.
8) Eat MLT sandwiches. Make sure the mutton is nice and lean.
7) When someone asks you a question, reply with a rhyme.
6) Ask strangers if they have six fingers on their right hand.
5) Go into a drugstore and ask if you have enough to buy a miracle.
4) Stay out of the revenge business - there's no money in it.
3) Always carry a holocaust cloak because you never know when you might need it.
2) Spend your years building up a resistance to iocaine powder.
1) Have fun storming the castle!!
*COPY AND PASTE TO YOUR PROFILE IF YOU'RE A PRINCESS BRIDE FAN*
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
If you find this incredibly cute and touching, copy and paste it into your profile
Remember when getting HIGH meant swinging on a playground?
The worst thing you could get from a boy was COOTIES?
When MOM was your hero?
And DAD was the man you were gonna marry?
And your WORST ENEMIES were your siblings?
And RACE ISSUES were about who ran the fastest?
When WAR was a card game?
And life was simple and care free?
Remember when all you wanted to do WAS GROW UP?
WHAT A KISS MEANS
Kiss on the stomach = "I'm ready" Kiss on the Forehead = "I hope we're together forever" Kiss on the Ear = "You're my everything" Kiss on the Cheek = "We're friends" Kiss on the Hand = "I adore you" Kiss on the Neck = "we belong together" Kiss on the Shoulder = "I want you" Kiss on the Lips = "I love you"
What the gesture means... Holding Hands = "we definitely love each other" Slap on the Butt = "That's mine" Holding on tight = "I don't want to let go" Looking into each other's Eyes = "I just plain love you" Playing with Hair = "Tell me you love me" Arms around the Waist = "I love you too much to let go" Laughing while Kissing = "I am completely comfortable with you" picking someone up off their feet = "that they love them fully and would do anything for them"
--Advice-- Don't ask for a kiss, take one If you were thinking about someone while reading this, you're definitely in Love.
Post this again after reading!! Or you will have a bad year of Relationships.
1. Hold your breath
2. Go to your profile and add this
3. Still holding your breath
4. If you made it, your a good kisser
I did it! Now to find a guy...
6 Reasons Not to Mess with Children (small children)
A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales. The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small. The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale. Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible. The little girl said, "When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah". The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?" The little girl replied, "Then you ask him".
A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they were drawing. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's work. As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what the drawing was. The girl replied, "I'm drawing God." The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like." Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing, the girl replied, "They will in a minute."
A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her five and six year olds. After explaining the commandment to "honour" thy Father and thy Mother, she asked, "Is there a commandment that teaches us how to treat our brothers and sisters?" Without missing a beat one little boy (the oldest of a family) answered, "Thou shall not kill."
One day a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She suddenly noticed that her mother had several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast on her brunette head. She looked at her mother and inquisitively asked, "Why are some of your hairs white, Mom?" Her mother replied, "Well, every time that you do something wrong and make me cry or unhappy, one of my hairs turns white." The little girl thought about this revelation for a while and then said, "Momma, how come ALL of grandma's hairs are white?"
The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture. "Just think how nice it will be to look at it when you are all grown up and say, 'There's Jennifer, she's a lawyer,' or 'That's Michael, He's a doctor.' A small voice at the back of the room rang out, "And there's the teacher, she's dead."
The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray: "Take only ONE . God is watching." Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies. A child had written a note, "Take all you want. God is watching the apples."
Ninjago Fan Interview
1. Who is your favorite Ninja?
Cole, who is made of awesomeness.
2. What would you do if you met your favorite Ninja?
I would hope to act calm and collected, but I'd probably be freaking out over the fact that I'm meeting one of the ninja.
3. What would your favorite Ninja do if s/he met you?
How am I suppose to know?
4. What music does s/he listen to?
My guess? Rock. :D
5. Do you have an OC?
6. What would your OC do if s/he met your favorite Ninja?
When I upload it, read the fanfic!
7. What crazy thing could you imagine s/he doing?
Try to take over Ninjago.(It will make sense later! I think.)
9. Who is your favorite Serpentine?
Pythor. He's a smart villain for a kids show.
10. What crazy thing could you imagine s/he doing?
RELEASING THE GREAT DEVOURER! *Dramatic music* Oh wait, he already did that.
11. What would your favorite Ninja and Serpintine do if they met each other?
Fight! Cole would win if it was towards the end of the episode.
12. Who is your least favorite Ninja?
Kai, but its mostly because I like the others a bit more.
13. Who is your least favorite Serpintine?
I don't know.
14. If you could marry your favorite Ninja, how many kids would you have?
Two. I don't think I could handle three.
15. What is your favorite Ninjago pairing?
Jay and Nya; forever!
16. Have you ever called a Ninja hot?
Maybe... That merchandise in the b(l)ack...
17. If you could be a ninja, what would it be of?
Light or Sun.
18. What side would you join?
Ninja! After all; Never trust a snake.
If you wanna be a Ninja, copy and past this onto your profile
Less than 1 percent of female teenagers don't use make-up. Are you one of those who don't? BE PROUD AND GLUE THIS THING IN YOUR PROFILE! :P
I wish to see Aslan shake his mane,
To help destroy Isildur's Bane,
To soar high upon a dragon's back,
To sail the seven seas with Captain Jack,
To take lessons with Professor Dumbledore,
To fight in battles until evil's no more.
All this I wish to do and see,
If I could just escape reality.
Unsafe External Link