Author has written 7 stories for Twilight.
Welcome to The Seven Deadly Sins Twific Contest
Lust. Gluttony. Sloth. Wrath. Greed. Envy. Pride.
They're deadly, but we want you to make them come alive.
Desire takes many different forms. It can guide you down a dark and dreary road. Danger can bring out both the best and worst in people. Wants and needs can consume us without any thought. Our wants and needs can lead you to sin…and sometimes those sins can be deadly.
*insert evil cackle*
The Rules and Guidelines
They're a pain, but necessary.
- This is an ANONYMOUS contest. Which means no beside betas and pre-readers should know whose entry is whose. You are allowed to pimp the contest as a whole, but not particular entries. Please do not publicly hint at which entry/entries are yours. This includes word count mentions as well as when entry was submitted because that will lead to disqualification.
- All entries must center around ONE of the seven deadly sins and only ONE.
- All entries must be M rated, so 18 and over only...please.
- Lemons are NOT required and character death is OKAY; they are DEADLY sins after all.
- No incest, rape, or pedophilia. Physical violence is allowed, but only in an alluding fashion. Offending submissions will be disqualified upon receipt. No second chances will be given if you breach the rules.
- Any pairing or pairings within the Twilight realm will be accepted. Creativity is more than welcome.
- All ONE-SHOT entries must be between 3,000 and 15,000 words. They can be expanded upon once the winners have been announced, but not before then.
- Each entrant is entitled to submit up to two entries or one solo entry and a collaboration.
- All entries must be beta'd. There will not be any exceptions to this rule. The validator will send back the submission if it does not pass their inspection. In case it's not obvious, our validator, Kitchmill, as well as our judges are unavailable to beta. Check with PTB and SRP for help if you do not have anyone else.
All entries must be sent to: SevenSinsContest@gmail.com and include the following header when submitted:
The Seven Deadly Sins Twific Contest
Word Count (without header):
Disclaimer: The author does not own any publicly recognizable entities herein. No copyright infringement is intended.
Here Are The Sins You May Choose FromLust is an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body. Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires. Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. It is also called Avarice or Covetousness. Sloth is the avoidance of physical or spiritual work. Wrath is manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury. Envy is the desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or situation. Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities, that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as Vanity.
Important Dates to RememberEntries will be accepted beginning February 14, 1014 Last Day for Submission is April 14, 2014 Voting is open from April 15, 2014 and closes on April 30, 2014 Winners will be announced on May 7, 2014
Host and Secret Keeper:
Official Winner Awards
First Place Place Judges' Scores and First Place Public Vote will be awarded story specific book-cover style banners.
Individual Best "Sin" Story Awards will be awarded if we receive at least TWO entries per sin. Eligible sins based on the entries are Envy, Gluttony, and Wrath.
Individual Judges' Faves will be awarded a placement banner.
Host Fave and Validator Faves will be awarded placement banners as well.