Author has written 44 stories for Naruto, D.Gray-Man, Final Fantasy VII, Vocaloid, Batman, Tales of Xillia, Kuroshitsuji, Bleach, Vampire Knight, Hellsing, Ranma, Persona Series, Touhou Project, Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン, Final Fantasy XIII, RWBY, Harry Potter, Familiar of Zero, and Undertale.
I'm an aspiring writer. I love reading and writing Fan Fictions when I do get a book I will encourage the fans of the book to write for it. I'm male, well I'm actually Gender Fluid so it depends.
I like talking to people who like what I write and I love reading what other people write like I said. There is just something about it. Normally when I write I get so absorbed into it. I can't really help it.
My interest change between Yaoi and Yuri, though once and a while I will read a Hetro if the plot interests me enough.
My fanfictions might have mistakes in them because I write fast enough that I skip. I have somebody who will look over my writing though for me.
Normally I will write when it interests me, and a lot of people have asked if I abandon stories. My answer to that is NO, I don't abandon stories. I might go on Hiatus from them for a long time but I will come back to them.
A friend once asked me why I love Yaoi and Yuri, and I had to think about that. The reason I like it so much is because Hetro has gotten repetitive for me to the point where I want something interesting and new. That something is Yaoi and Yuri, even Gender Bender. Though I'm sure I'm missing a lot of good Hetro stories out there, they just don't interest me. Too each their own I guess.
1. Narusasu: Always did like that Naruto was the top while Sasuke was the bottom. Plus there is something appealing about this pairing.
2. Poker Pair (Tyki Mikk x Alien Walker): Really don't mind this pairing at all either. It's interesting and really I can't see why people like it. The problem is that there are a lot of unfinished Fan Fictions of it, which really makes me sad.
3. Dante x Nero: Dante gets all the girls and all the boys. To me Dante has a laid back personality that gender wouldn't actually matter to him. So it really does make me pair these two because of their dynamics.
4. Vergil x Dante: I'm actually really iffy on this Pairing. Sometimes I like it and sometimes I don't like it. It really depends on how I feel at the time.
5. Sonadow (Shadow x Sonic or vice versa): Okay so this is a pairing that I never really thought about since I just never really equated it together. But then I read a few good fanfictions and found that I really like the dynamic between the two of them.
6. Shion x Nezumi: A canon pairing. If anyone has read the novels, watched the anime, and read the manga, they would know what I'm talking about. It really is an interesting dynamic and pairing, but mostly born from childhood fascination.
7. Yuri Lowell x Flynn Scifo: Interesting pairing. I put the two of them together after playing Tales of Vesperia. I really love this pairing, but really I feel like Yuri wouldn't get together with anyone at all.
8. Vashyrono x Zephyr: Never really though of them as a pairing until I came across some Resonance of Fate Fan Fictions. The sad part is that there is so little of this pairing.
9. Kaito x Len: Don't really mind this pairing. Found it really interesting when I read a couple fanfictions for it. I'm still a Len Kagamine fan to.
10. Kiyomine Hoska x Takara Fujishima: A really good pairing. I'm pretty sure it is implied that they get together at the end of the Manga. I recommend reading the manga.
11. Ichigo x Toshiro: A Bleach Pairing. I find this to be interesting though I wonder if this would count as Shota because of Toshiro's look.
12. Ichigo x Byakuya: Another Bleach Pairing. I personally pair Ichigo up with most of the male cast of characters. This though, the two of them would drive each other insane.
13. Yusuke x Hiei: Really haven't though about this as a pairing mostly because this comes from a childhood anime. Hiei had grown to become one of my favorite characters though.
14. Ciel x Alois: An interesting pairing. Really maybe its because Alois is really um... well I don't know a word for it, but they go together perfectly.
1. Nanoha x Fate: Proably one of my first Yuri pairings ever. I always supported the NanoFate pairing. I'm not really sure how this one is going to turn out though. I hope the creator does go the direction of Nanoha x Fate because that would be an awesome victory.
2. LadyBug (Ruby Rose x Blake Belladonna): An RWBY pairing. Blake is normally quiet while Ruby is normally loud. I choose this over White Rose and Buumblebee. Though I do like those other two pairings, I just can't get into them for reading.
3. Enabler (Ruby Rose x Yang Xiao Long): Going to have to say that these two are really interesting. I don't care if they are half-sisters, the whole thing with Incest that is wrong is that it messes with genetics. If the two siblings are of the same-sex then there is no worry of anyone getting pregnant. Though I do draw the line at very old parent and child.
Anyways Yang and Ruby interesting interactions and I don't really mind them that much at all. I even wish there was more Enabler Fanfictions
4. Nuts and Dolts (Ruby Rose x Penny): Another RWBY pairing. If you can't tell by now I ship Ruby with pretty much all of the Female Cast. It is interesting.
5. Raven Rose (Ruby Rose x Raven Branwen): Yep, I created the pairing name. I'm actually planning on writing a fanfiction for it. I do hope that there are more of this pairing, that I would love to see.
6. Ruby Rose x Any Female Character: Yep like I said ship Ruby with any of the female cast.
7. Melted Chocolate (Yang Xiao Long x Velvet Scarlatina): The pairing name comes from one of my reviewers for Ruby's Faunus. The reviewers penname is musicalmadness37. Anyways shy Velvet protected by Yang is amazing.
8. Summer Rose x Raven Branwen: A very rare pairing. I don't mind Taiyang, but in all truth and honesty I absolutely love Summer and Raven going together. Though that means Ruby and Yang won't be born, which also hurts my hurt quite a bit.
9. Lucy x Erza: Fell in love with this pairing after looking for Yuri Fairy Tail fanfictions. I must say that it is interesting.
1. Minato x Minako/ Hamuko: A selfcest Hetro. One of my favorites for the Persona Series. They are complete opposites of each other so I always find it interesting.
2. Female Ranma x Ryoga: Yep, I love that the two are rival, but really Ranma's dinguses as a female are so obvious that not even Ryoga should fall for them. Me thinks Ryoga might have a slight crush on Female Ranma.
Currently looking for somebody to co-write a new fanfiction that I'm going to be writing. It is going to be a crossover between the Familiar of Zero and Blazblue where Louis summons Rachel and makes her the Familiar. If anybody is interested please PM me. We might even work with more then one person if I find that it is efficient.
I'm on a long Hiatus for all my Yaoi stories, please be patient as I have lost interest in Yaoi, and find Yuri more interesting at the moment.