Poll: Which one of the stories below do you like the best? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Fairy Tail, Darkest Powers, Claymore, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
My name is The Reaping Wolf, but you may call me Shadow
LOVE FANFICTION LOVE FANFICTION LOVE FANFICTION LOVE FANFICTION LOVE FANFICTION LOVE FANFICTION LOVE FANFICTION LOVE FANFICTION LOVE FANFICTION LOVE FANFICTION LOVE FANFICTION
Stories for the poll above... constantly updating this so check constantly!
- Hunger Games: One girl born of the Capital had been sent to the poorest district by her birth parents who wanted a boy not her, and when the mother found out she couldn't give birth again she took the anger out on her daughter. By the age of six, President Snow had finally come to decision that the girl would be put in the districts to die, and get the nobles out of his hair for good. He put her in District Twelve expecting her to die in a year's notice, however what would his reaction be if seven years she survived and ended up in the 69th Hunger Games at thirteen?
The Forgotten Victor
- Hunger Games: Johanna, Peeta, and Annie were not the only victors in the Capital's dungeon. Only Annie and Johanna knew this though at first, the fourth victor also being a girl. Surprisingly the girl seemed to have been there a while, her tired eyes haunted with torture and agony, but she had unbelievable not given up. She reminded them of Katniss, the mocking jay, as though she too was a symbol of rebellion. And as the days pass by with the three girls locked in separate cages, they learn more about her then they could ever expected, and even more secrets on the Capital. For one thing, she is the forgotten victor of District 12.
The Girl with the Celestial Tattoos
- Fairy Tail: When Lucy sacrifices Aquarius to summon the spirit king, it still wasn't enough to save her life or her guild. Instead Fairy Tail is defeated and buried underneath layers underneath layers of ash and blood. It was then that Lucy who was just barely alive to make a vow that she will become stronger and promises to herself that she will never have any of her remaining celestial spirits sacrifice themselves for her. Thing is, she just didn't expect to be thrown back in time, back to the very beginning of her life, before Fairy Tail, but instead back to her four year-old body when her mother was just beginning to teach her about celestial magic. The difficult thing about this, is how will Lucy cope with a mind of a seventeen year-old mind inside a four year-old body?
t Demon Slayer t
- Fairy Tail: Abandoned by her parents in the middle of the woods, Lucy is left to fend for herself as she is chased by demons and monsters when she was just six years old. Over the years Lucy learns how to fight and kill the demons and becomes one of the rarest slayers in history. A demon slayer.
The Hunger Games: Story of the Wolf
- Hunger Games: What if Katniss changed early in her life after her father's death, into a beast of the night? Using this ability to hunt for her family and her district she has kept an easy life, however the circumstances have been no better for her. Her little sister Primrose had been stolen from her during the games when she was fourteen. Her sister was killed and her mother later commits suicide leaving Katniss angered and alone. For two years Katniss has trained herself to control her beast and to become a strong fighter if she were to be put in the games. Two months after she turned sixteen the next Hunger Games has arrived but her name is not called, but Katniss has grown tired of living in solitude and sorrow, so she does the one thing no one in district 12 has ever done, ever. She volunteers as tribute.
Garden of Shadows
- Fairy Tail: What if Lucy disappeared one day at night from the family that was going to abandon her? Lucy who bears the blood of the shadow dragon, one of the last of his kind. Now he has Lucy to train to become the second shadow dragon slayer in all of history, where will this put Lucy in the world and Fairy Tail?
Sky Dragon Slayer
- Fairy Tail: What would happen if Fairy Tail wasn't there for Wendy when she found out her guild didn't actually exist? What if that 12 year-old girl wanted to become stronger, stronger than any other slayer so that no one would have to care for her again and she wouldn't get hurt. Now 19 she is applying for the Grand Magic Games using the no-longer existed Cat Shelter guild as her way to get in, even though she'll be the only fighting! See what happens as she crosses paths with her former comrades 7 years before.
- Fairy Tail: After being knocked over board a ship during a job, Lucy finds herself on an island in the middle of nowhere. Searching for answers she finds an old book of ancient spells but also a dragon! The water dragon to be specific and now Lucy is on a new quest while learning how to be a dragon slayer along the way.
Rebirth From the Ashes
- Fairy Tail: It only took one mission to change it all and to flip Lucy's world upside down. Tortured and gone insane with no one to look out for her she is left to try and regain her sanity, and on the way her new life begins.
Let it Burn
- Fairy Tail: Lucy is kicked out of her guild in the cruelest and most painful ways. Lying in the rain and near death she is discovered by two Mermaid Heel mages and brought back to their guild. Soon to be a mermaid, how will Lucy's life change?
- Fairy Tail/ Elfen Lied: When Lucy was born her mother died during her birth, leaving her to be raised by the servants who were busy enough as it was. Jude Heartifilia hates Lucy for her ability to use magic and because of her appearance being similar to the one he loved most. So by the time she's old enough to talk and walk he abandons her out in the city, with nothing more than the clothing on her body. Wondering why no one loves her she soon grows insane and develops a new magic, her magic that cannot be soon by anyone except herself. Her hair turns pink from the amount of blood soaked into it and her eyes dye crimson red. What happens when she is accepted into Fairy Tail's ranks after being found nearly starved to death and beaten? This is her story.
Survivor of Tenrou Island
- Fairy Tail: Lucy survives Tenro Island after being trapped underwater for two years. She knows that there's a chance the rest her family will remain underwater forever and so she vows she will protect Fairy Tail with her life, promising to her Nakanama that their guild would never die out and would never lose their Nakanama way. In just three years she has helped Fairy Tail in more ways than one, was promoted to S-class the year before, and I now promoted to guild master! How will Lucy lead Fairy Tail for the next two years before everyone else from Tenro Island returns? After all, a lot of things can happen in seven years.
- Morganville Vampires: What if when Amelie sends Myrnin to kill Shane, Myrnin actually kills Shane as Claire arrives too late and is forced to watch her lover's throat be slit. Blinded by anger Claire attacks Myrnin who in returns kills her by accident. But instead of joining the afterlife like everyone would imagine she was instead tossed back in time three years ago in Morganville before Shane's sister is killed, back when their still in High School. The thing is though is that Claire is a ghost, a very mad ghost who will protect Shane no matter what. How in the world can this go wrong?
We're Not in Twilight Anymore
- Morganville Vampires/Twilight: Ness has lived a long time, her parents had been slaughtered right in front of her by vampire hunters and ever since the half-blood has been out to get revenge against the humans who had taken away her only family. Now she's transferring schools into the college university, not actually knowing that the town she's moved into is ruled by vampires. So how is the little half-blooded vampire going to fit in all this?
- Morganville Vampires: What if Claire lived a completely different life in the beginning? Sure she's still a genius, but what if at 17 with no family to remember and alone and angry all the time.. She's in pain every day in every second and somehow she knows it's more than a girl's time of the month. But when Monica pushes her too far suddenly her world is flipped over once again and she's out looking for a place to stay. Worse comes to worse and she soon finds herself in the old mansion where her life continues. And along the way she not only finds out who she is but also what the world she is really living in.
Through the Eyes of Emotionless
- Fairy Tail: Sequel to Emotionless. Back up through time and stop at Fairy Tail, to the dimension where Fairy Tail doesn't ignore Lucy or betray her yet and watch as they see a movie like vision of the future that would have been if Fairy Tail ever forgot one of their Nakanama.
Change of Fate
- Claymore: After Teresa awakens she should have been unstoppable to Priscilla. Unfortunately she lost because Clare's will to survive wasn't strong enough. Teresa was defeated and forced back into Clare's sub consciousness, never to see her again. Fate decides to have a change of plans on the results and shoves Clare seven years back in time, back before Clare first meets the others on the awakened being hunt. However there are three very big problems fate forgot about. 1) Clare is an awakened being with a pair of angelic wings while wearing a shredded Organization uniform. 2) Raki can't get involved. 3) She didn't replace her past self... Now she must some how get involved with the warriors before the Organization find out what she's up to.. or even worse, what she is.
- Fairy Tail crossover (Inspired by EyeCandy): Erza is a hacker, a good one at that. She wasn't always one though, three years ago her sister Lucy had been kidnapped and is now missing. Erza has never stopped looking for her, but when her best-friend Mira takes her out into the most popular bar, Erza gets involved into something she never expected to be pulled into. She's being stalked by another hacker - a serial killer, and as Erza searches for not only Lucy but the hacker as well, she get's pulled into the serial killer's den, closer to him but maybe even her sister as well.
- Bleach/Fairy Tail crossover: Lucy dies as a part of Fairy Tail in X694 but her chain ends and she becomes a hollow. Years pass and she is a Vasto-Lorde. She cannot return to her buried body yet she makes her appearance known by a curse of Zeref or something. After that everyone can see her and so she goes into hiding until she eventually joins Fairy Tail in X784. Her journey begins there. If anyone thinks its a good idea or will help me create it just PM me.
- Fairy Tail: What if Lucy's past wasn't of a rich lonely girl? What if she was sold to the tower of heaven as a slave. But instead of there just being one place there was also a hidden part underground. Where the men experiment Zeref's magic on children. And one of those children is Lucy. Lost Dark Magic coursing through her veins to help create the tower of heaven until one day the kids take over, but those who escape include her. But Jellal destroys the ships so Lucy is forced to swim to a new land. Washed upon the shores there she is found by a boy with silver hair, and so her new life begins. PM me if you want to hear the rest, some ideas with the story, and if you think I should create it.
Not So Lucky
- Fairy Tail: (Similar to Haunted One) When Lucy was born Jude forced Layla to put her into an orphanage because she was a girl. But when she was just three years old slave traders came and took every child of the orphanage including Lucy to the Tower of Heaven. There she was forced into slave labor and harsh punishment in the deepest darkest area underground. They even experimented Zeref's dark magic on the children down there, some dying from the cruelty of it. However Lucy survives, just barely. She was created into a powerful weapon, and was soon sent on a ship overseas for further experimentation when suddenly the ship is sent in flames by Jellal as he and the other children free from the chains of the tower of heaven. The ship goes Shipwreck and Lucy is finally freed from her chains, but the question is, what will she do?
- Fairy Tail: Lucy is kicked out of her home because her father wanted a boy. So she grows up on her own and is given a name for herself. "The Sloth." She soon finds herself at Death's Door (which will be a dark guild) and is taken in and trained by some of the members. But her nickname never goes away. The reason for Death's Door being a dark guild is because they don't want to be involved in the Magic Council's affairs. But one day Tartarus murders the guild and all it's members and she is taken in by Sabertooth. (Expecting FT?) She remains with them until the grand magic games but has second thought when the whole issue with the dragons come up. (or something like that, I don't know) PM me if you're interested in this story and would possibly help me with this story.
Call Me Demon
- Naruto: What if the night the nine tails was sealed in Naruto, the boy changed into an actual demon by Kurama's chakra. His life would be completely different. His existence would have a new meaning, and his name remained as demon, for there is no love he will share to those who fear and hate him. Because he became something that wasn't his choice, and has been the one to blame for those who lost their lives on his birth. Yet all he wants is to be accepted...
- Naruto: In the Morning Naruto is his happy, cheery, and often idiotic self inside the academy. However when seen at night he's as if an entire new person. Like an evil twin. But when Naruto is confronted with it the next morning he is completely oblivious to what they're speaking of. Either he's an insanely good actor, or he's not who everyone thinks he is...
- Naruto/Aliens vs. Predators: The Kyuubi no Kitsune is not a Kitsune and is instead an Xeno, see how the difference of having an xenomorph sealed inside Naruto changes him on a whole new level.
Of Elves and Dragons
- Skyrim: This is the story of my Skyrim High Elf Inora and how she marks her place in Skyrim, but it will have a twist that includes the Thalmor and Nord war where she may just bring an end to it. Since it's really long I will probably wait to do it until Emotionless is completed.
Take My Heart Before My Soul
- Naruto: Sakura Hurano is in the war fighting with Sasuke and Naruto, however before she could activate tsunade's Jutsu Sasuke turns on them and punches his fist through her heart, killing her instantly. Furious, she uses all her chakra she had been storing for the Jutsu and makes a wish that would have her get revenge against Sasuke. What she didn't expect was to be thrown into the past into her twelve year-old body in the academy. How will this change the fan-girl? Possibly into a cold-blooded killer, in seek of revenge against the guy who took her heart.
- Carrie: The night of prom night was called Winter Dance, not actually Prom. But the events were the same, except Carrie didn't reveal her powers and kill the bastards.. instead she ran, ran like a criminal far, far, away from home, looking for a new life. This is her story of finding herself.
- Frozen: Anna left the kingdom after her parent's died, unable to stand the loneness in the castle and the ignorance of her sister has given her. But as she crosses the border covered in snowy mountains she nearly freezes to death only to discover she has powers as well. Fire. And so she travels to the Western Kingdom to survive and gain a name for herself, this is her story as a knight of the Western Kingdom.
You're Not The Only Monster
- Naruto/Aliens vs Predators: Sakura Haruno is more than who she thinks she is, everything she knows and has lived for has all been a lie and was never to be told. However not even Konoha knows what will soon happen to Sakura, as she realizes more than just the truth but who and what she really is.
Darkest Secrets of a Necromancer
- Darkest Powers: Unknown to everyone there is a girl who has gone through all and lives in the hell they will soon face, how they know this? A book found told them her story and the future that is left in her hands, for a girl who is unknown to it all. The book 'Darkest Secrets of a Necromancer'.
You Know Nothing
- Fairy Tail: Lucy joined Fairy Tail before everyone, even Cana and she is known as the first child there. Lucy joined officially when she was two, raised by Makarov himself and only Laxus knew of this himself. However 17 years later some of the mages are forgetting what it means to be apart of Fairy Tail, but Lucy comes with a solution. She pretends to be a lesser mage, with very few zodiac keys and a new mage in fairy tail, but also creates a fake life and fake age for everyone to believe in. Lucy learns about every mage in Fairy Tail, learning of those who have a fairy heart and those who don't reporting it all back to Makarov. But what happens when Fairy Tail is pulled into a crisis, and they need Lucy as their strongest, how will everyone react to the true strength of Lucy?
- Percy Jackson: A girl was never meant to exist, not in the other dimensions and not in the current world. But that doesn't stop the ocean from washing her body unto the land only to be discovered and brought into Artemis's Hunt. Her name is Chance, and she is going to change the world beyond even the god's belief.
Don't Let This Happen Again
- Fairy Tail: At the battle against Tartarus Fairy Tail looses, even with their greatest strength and the light they still lost. As darkness spreads across the world, bodies of friends and family drop into the hands of death, including all of the guild, Fairy Tail too. However Lucy was the last one left, and with her last once of strength, breath, and power she and her celestial spirits shatter they're keys to allow Lucy to travel back in time, in order to stop this future from happening once again. This is her story.
- Naruto: (Inspired by Blue Exorcist) The night Minato sealed the Kyuubi into Naruto instead of giving half the chakra to Naruto and half to himself he put half into Naruto but the other half he sealed inside a katana, the last thing that attaches him to the Nakanama clan. Naruto's life will take a new turn, but how will he improve himself in the ninja world? His strongest form held inside the sword, what would become of this?
- Naruto: (Inspired by The Possession 2012) It took just one retrieval mission to change Sakura's life. A mission that should have been simple, even at the age of 15. Naruto still hadn't returned so she was left to gain stronger on her own but with Ino's support and Tsunade's training. She was more than prepared for the mission, however just one mistake leads to her ending up with a mysterious box, once open will unleash a creature beyond the history of Shinobi. Opening a new world to Sakura as a demon slowly takes control of her body. Question is, who can exorcize it?
I also write poetry, below are some of the poems I've written.
Shadow, The Reaping Wolf
I was once alone
I believe we are all searching for a place in the universe. We live to search for a reason to be alive, and sometimes we depend on others to help us find that reason. To me though, I search for my purpose or reason to live through nature or rather the elements around us that nature authors.
Some use religion, their friends or family, laws, it doesn't matter what - just that they use something. To me, I think they're missing what they should be looking for. The universe has always been there since our birth, offering us everything it holds in a sense and we should use it. Not destroy it or ignore it, I believe we should let it help us as it always has and take care of it in return. Not destroy it after we've taken what we wanted. I just don't believe that's the way to live. We should respect those that have given us or helped us find our purpose in life. Because when you think about it, do you not want to fall asleep happy at night, or die that way? Our kind has always searched for a reason to survive when you think about how we live, but in that strive we've been ignoring what's been given to us. Let's make a change for the better, and for everyone and every living and non-living thing.
Think about it..
Just a warning, I change my profile picture all the time but never my name cuz it's like that awesome!
Disclaimer: None of these photos actually belong to me.
Unsafe External Link