Author has written 6 stories for Naruto, and Steven Universe.
Age: All of the ages
Thousand Foot Krutch
Interests in the world:
Dragon Ball Z
One Piece (Haven't blasted through the nearly 800 books so, unfortunately, I am still pretty new to it.)
Sailor Moon (Don't judge, I don't care if it's cheesy, it was the first Anime I ever watched.)
Harry Potter (Haven't finished the series yet, though.)
Steven Universe (All I wanna do is see you turn into a GIANT WOMAN!)
Avatar the Last Airbender
Comics (Both Marvel and DC, I have no alliances!)
Codename: Kids Next Door
Ed, Edd, & Eddy
Rise of the Guardians
How to Train Your Dragon
Kung Fu Panda
That 70's Show
Mass Effect (kick ass game by the way!)
Legend of Zelda (I was poor as crap when I was growing up, so I couldn't afford Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask, but thankfully, being an adult, I can buy shit for myself!)
Asura's Wrath (A truly underrated game that is kick ass!)
For anyone who has a challenge for me:
I love doing challenges, almost as much as doing my own story lines. It gives me a...challenge and makes me think outside the box and give the client what the want. But, I must also say that I don't know everything. I haven't played every game or watched ever movie/TV show/Anime, etc. So, if you come to me with a challenge that I have no knowledge of, then I will, respectfully decline. If I have a loose grasp on the franchise then I might, but some of them I just can't.
Also, if you are a guest and you just want to ask me to do one for you. I will need more info from you because I cannot PM you if I have a question. Also, at this time (date: 4/26/15) I will NOT be taking new challenges.
A little about me:
1. I enjoy Harem stories (not all the time but most of the time), now I don't want my readers to think that I am a mindless pervert who just loves to watch my main character get all the ladies. I know this might sound like an idiotic excuse but, I have a hard time in seeing a person be either jealous or left out, that is the main reason I like Harems.
2. My favorite Anime of all time is Dragon Ball Z, and even though I may not write a lot of Fic's I will always love that show more than anything...ANYTHING!
3. I may seem biased here but I truly cannot stand both Sasuke and Sakura. I do not hate them like I used to but I still won't let them be anything more in my stories than bashes or mini-side characters.
4. I am a huge fan of NaruHina, I will ship them till the day I die. I don't care if it seems like in the manga he favors Sakura over Hinata, I will not give up hope that true love shall shine through! Also, if you hate Hinata or don't like her in a romance story well...I'm sorry you can't experience the joy of her. And you might not want to be on this page.
5. I will take any request for stories but it will take time for me to finish them because I have a rather odd quirk where I have to get to at least 6 to 7 chapters before I send it in, and seeing as I have school and things to do like a normal person it will take time to finish or re-post.
7. I tend to write on the side of twisted and/or warped people. Only a few times will I ever write happy go lucky characters. I am a firm believer in the main character's trials and tribulations need to be deep and/or scaring to create a more deeper connection with the readers. (at least with me it does)
8. On my DBZ FanFiction I will mostly aim towards side or obscure characters such as my favorites like Uub and Gohan, maybe even Trunks. I will not go for Goku or Vegeta for the simple reason is they were majorly sculpted out in the Anime itself. That and also they were given the best transformations and techniques as the others seemed to fall to the waist side.
9. In the Harems I create I will give always have 3 to 4 people already picked out for it, the rest I will allow the viewers to decide.
10. I will not now, tomorrow, or ever deal or respond to garbage. If all you do is yell, kick, and scream at me about my stories or how I dealt with your "favorite" character I will not respond at all. I have ten times more problems to deal with than to care about someone who hates my writing and wants to let me know, just don't read! That simple!
11. With that being said that doesn't mean I won't take CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. If you find something off then tell me, I love constructive criticism because it helps me become a better writer.
12. I believe I am a friendly guy, I really like to be a person who tries to make everyone happy. So, again if you want something or want to give me a challenge I would love to do it for you...but, I am a stickler for working. If we set up a time to work I expect us to work, we can joke and have fun but we must get down to business. I know if something happens, just tell me so I don't think you just blew me off.
14. Rule of thumb with me, if I offended you in any shape, form, or manner I did not mean to at all. If you feel like I ripped you off or took your idea, or took your art work, or anything that deals with taking, stealing, and any other form of those words I was not trying to at all. I would never steal from an writer or artist because I know how hard it is to work on a story for months and months. These ideas just come to me, thats it.
15. I am not a happy go lucky writer. There will be blood, gore, suggestions to rape, alcoholism, possible drug use, talk or simi-action of suicide, talking about diseases that kill such as but not limited to (Cancer, heart diseases, lung diseases, Alzheimer's), death, character deaths, genocide, torture. And that is just to name a few. I don't write about all of this stuff because I am a cynical bastard who loves to bring you down with misery and pain while you read my stories. I do it because life isn't all sunshine and rainbows, it is not for the weak at heart and I believe a character cannot be good and engaging if he is perfect or untouchable.
Sure we all love it when the bad guy gets whats coming to him and the good guy saves the day and gets the girl (or girls depending on what you are reading) but in real life that is not true. The bad guy normally wins, the good guy is dead, and their is no girl for anyone. So...yeah, I guess you could call me cynical at times but I just want to give my readers something that seems like it could be real...in a fictional world were anything can happen.
16. That being said, I am a hopeless romantic! I know things that I have said and things you have read properly to not point to me being all lovey dovey but I am. I love reading a good love Fan fiction.
Pictures that I love or shall use as my Avatar (non of these are mine, I am not saying I own anything or these photos. I believe that whoever did these pictures are amazing artist and I apologise if I have not given you proper citation for your work. Please, email or PM me to take it off if you don't want me using it, please. I don't want to get sued)
- my favorite pairing, Arnold and Helga.
-helga and arnold in the boodware
Thank you all for looking to my page for stories and I will try my damndest to get back to you if you send me anything!
ON HIATUS!ON HIATUS!ON HIATUS!ON HIATUS!ON HIATUS!ON HIATUS!ON HIATUS!ON HIATUS!ON HIATUS!ON HIATUS!ON HIATUS!ON HIATUS!ON HIATUS!