Author has written 8 stories for Digimon, Legend of Zelda, Harry Potter, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Teen Titans.
Hello, and welcome to my profile! I really didn't know what to put here, so I'll just cover the basics. This is my first attempt at "publishing"a story, so don't worry if it's not the greatest thing in the world. I am a avid anime fan, so my stories will have to do mostly with anime and stuff w/ anime themes.
IM addresses(add me anytime. I love having new friends to bug!):
FB: My FB page
Twitter: My Twitter
If I anybody actually reads this I wanna let you know I am in the works to update my fics as we speak! Yes nearly 8 years later I'm going to update them. Why so long a wait? Basically the fact that I now have a 7 year old son with my now wife. He was born shortly around the time I last updated and I lost opprotunity to update the stories. I tried several times but a variety of other factors got in the way. But with my son now in school and me being unfortunately unemployed I now have time. So please keep an eye out for new chapters!
Harry Potter- The night the World Changed: Complete
Legend of Zelda- Legend of Zelda:For love or War: The next chapters on it's way, I just have to get over the evil known as writer's block.
Digimon- Legend of the Tamers I: Fall of the Tamer: Mymain focus atm About half way done with the next chapter. Really I am.
Greatest characters in Anime
1. Yami Bakura- Greatest due to the fact that he's willing to stab his hand to control Bakura. The guys psycho! Plus, ripping the Millennium Eye out of Pegasus' head deserves the top spot.
2. Yami Marik-Would of gotten the top spot due to the freaky facial expressions and the knife in the Millennium Rod, but Yami Bakura's more subtle in his quest to take over the world.
3.Inuyasha-Coolest half-demon around. Get's three due tohis great moves and the witty banter with Kagome. Sometimes you just know he's going toget the "sit!"
4. Yami Yugi(a)- I had to split Yami Yugi into two because there's two sides I find the greatest. First is theDark Yugi that's in the manga. He just didn't care what he did to anyone. Setting a guy on fire with vodka? Priceless.
Yami Yugi(b)- The King of Games when he played the Seal of Orichalcos. That was the Dark Yugi America wouldn't let us see. He was pure hatred and that was amazing.
5. Seto Kaiba- Possibly the king of great one liners. This guy is the king of cold heartedness. He ranks higher than Vegeta for not giving a damn because unlikeVegeta, I can't really ever see him willingly joining up with Yugi and saving the world.He's only out for himself, and forever will be.Plus I really like his trenchcoats.
6. Vegeta- Second toKaiba in one liners. Like Kaiba,he really seems to not give a damn. Problem is, he turned goody tooshue and willingly gave up on surpassing Goku. I just didn't like that.
7.Shippo-Only due to the fact that he's a cute little guy and is great when mocking Inuyasha. Plus his battle with Sotan in the Anime was hillarious.