Author has written 1 story for Fairy Tail.
Okay, hey everyone, names Kokujo99, I started reading Fanfiction about a year ago or so, and I thought, "Holy shit this stuff is kick ass!" and so I discovered a new addiction in the making.
Just to let you know I read more than I write, and according to my friends I am a better storyteller than I'm a story writer. So while i'm not going to be sharing the thousands of stories of magnificence that go through my scary mind I'll most likely be posting story ideas that will inspire future writers to go into the writing world with badassery and grace.
Random BTW, Here's my top favorite anime/manga/video games:
Naruto - even though they are some of the most un-ninja like ninja
Bleach - fan service, violence, and badassness all rolled into one
One piece - everyone's favorite show that hosts violence and the most random shit ever.
Highschool DxD - I'm a hot blooded male. If your a guy who has seen this anime and didn't like it, something is wrong with you.
Fairy Tail - a very charming anime that teaches friendship while not obsessing about it.
Kill la Kill - badass sexy girls all. The. Way.
Guren Lagann - JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?! of course I love that Anime.
Air gear - it is awesome!! (the manga not the anime)
Avatar the last airbender/ Avatar: the legend of Korra - America's first successful attempt at actual anime.
Akame ga kiru - super assassins nuff said
Fate Stay night - UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS BITCHES!!!
Campione - FINALLY a harem protagonist that isn't useless at the beginning!
Things I think about, while ignoring you talk or just completely random thoughts.
You know, thing that I dislike about Harem themed anime and manga is that 95% of the time the protagonist is either useless to a point that it's sad, or perverted to the point it's annoying. I mean is it too much to ask for an ass kicking hero, instead of a normal guy that was just nice? which makes me wonder about how emotionally and mentally depraved and stunted the girls were that all it took was the average kindness that should be given to them anyway to make them fall for the guy.
The thing I like about Naruto is the fact that he has UNLIMITED potential as a character. I mean his past is crappy enough for him to be dark and evil, however he has that inner strength and charisma that leads to a light and hero type too. He can basically learn anything via Kage Bushin no matter what place or time he is in.
I hate the fact that there are like, 10 hidden bosses in the Naruto Manga. I mean seriously Kishimoto is getting kicked in the balls for that.
I am 100% hot blooded sexy male, as such I hate Yaoi, not that there's anything wrong with that if it's your thing, I just hate it when I read the summary of a story that leads me to believe that it is going to be awesome only to find out that it is M rated Boy on Boy crap!!
is it just me or does there seem to be a lot of postulating and lack of action in some anime as opposed to their manga counterparts?
I honestly don't respect many heroes from the DC universe due to them being unable to rid the world of villains, I mean really, your not 100% evil if you kill a mass murdering prankster. Seriously most of the villains from there should have a kill on sight order by now.
I honestly think the most frustrating thing when writing is coming up with original names for characters.
Quotes I discovered online, in books, from the mouth of another, and some that came to me in a dream.
1. “Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.” Frank Zappa
2. “Don’t be careful. You could hurt yourself.” Byron Katie
3. “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.” James Dean
4. “When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” Wayne Dyer
5. “A man who won’t die for something is not fit to live.” Martin Luther King, Jr.
6. “You’ll never get a Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole! Follow me!” Capt. Henry P. Crowe
7. “Mistakes are the portals of discovery.” James Joyce
8. “I’m looking California and feeling Minnesota.” Chris Cornell
9. “Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying, That’s Goddamn right.” Stephen King – The Shawshank Redemption
10. “THE EDGE, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.” Hunter S. Thompson
11. “No One Here Gets Out Alive.” Jim Morrison
12. “The best things in life make you sweaty.” Edgar Allan Poe
13. “Forever trusting who we are, and nothing else matters.” Metallica
14. “The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.” Jack Kerouac, On the Road
15. “Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we’re being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I’m liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That’s what’s insane about it.” John Lennon
16. “The status quo sucks.” George Carlin
17. “I don’t want to die without any scars.” Chuck Palahniuk
18. “I’m the one that’s got to die when it’s time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.” Jimi Hendrix
19. “Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.” Lance Armstrong
20. “Play from your fucking heart!” Bill Hicks
21. “Sometimes you’re the windshield; sometimes you’re the bug.” Mark Knopfler
22. “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” Bruce Lee
23. “Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience. Our problem is that people all over the world have obeyed the dictates of leaders and millions have been killed because of this obedience. Our problem is that people are obedient all over the world in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war and cruelty. Our problem is that people are obedient while the jails are full of petty thieves and the grand thieves are running the country. That’s our problem.” Howard Zinn.
24. “”The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.” Verbal Kint (Keyser Soze) – The Usual Suspects
25. “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.” Bruce Lee
26. “A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.” Muhammad Ali
27. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” George Bernard Shaw
28. “Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength, move on.” Henry Rollins
29 ““The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.” Mark Twain
30,. “A ‘No’ uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a ‘Yes’ merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.” Mahatma Gandhi
31. “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.” Mark Twain
32. “One man with courage makes a majority.” Andrew Jackson
33. “You are not your job, you’re not how much money you have in the bank. You are not the car you drive. You’re not the contents of your wallet. You are not your fucking khakis.” Chuck Palahniuk / Fight Club
34. “The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself.” Eddie Vedder
35. “If your dreams don’t scare you, they are not big enough.” Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
36. “The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t how hard you hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.” Rocky Balboa
37. “I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible; to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance, to live so that which came to me as seed goes to the next as blossom, and that which came to me as blossom, goes on as fruit.” Dawna Markova
38. “Creativity is the greatest rebellion in existence.” Osho
39. “And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” Friedrich Nietzsche
40. “I don’t know where I’m going from here but I promise it won’t be boring.” David Bowie
41. “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” Steve Jobs
42. “Just keep moving forward and don’t give a shit about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do, for you.” Johnny Depp
43. “Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you’re living?” Bob Marley
44. “I do not care what car you drive. Where you live. If you know someone who knows someone who knows someone. If your clothes are this year’s cutting edge. If you are A list or B list or never heard of you list. If your trust fund is unlimited. I only care about the words that flutter from your mind. They are the only thing you own. The only thing I will remember you by. I will not fall in love with your bones or skin. I will not fall in love with the places you have been. I will not fall in love with anything but the words that flutter from your extraordinary mind.” Andre Jordan
45. “Don’t hate the media, become the media.” Jello Biafra
46. “Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.” Lao Tzu
47. “Only the shallow know themselves.” Oscar Wilde
48. “Fall seven times, Stand up eight.” Japanese Proverb
49. “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” Walt Disney
50. “It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.” Mark Twain
51. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”Oscar Wilde
52. “The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands dirty.” Roland Tiangco
53. “Conflict cannot survive without your participation.” Wayne Dyer
54. “You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” Winston S. Churchill
55. “Life isn’t as serious as the mind makes it out to be.” Eckhart Tolle
56. “It’s better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.” Emiliano Zapata
57 “There are many who dare not kill themselves for fear of what the neighbors will say.” Cyril Connolly
58. Our DNA is 96% chimpanzee. Is that even worth arguing?! If I gave you a sandwich that was filled with 96% shit and 4% ham, would you be willing to consider that a ham sandwich?” Joe Rogan
59. “If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.” Joe Rogan
60. “Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.” James Conant
61. “All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.” H. L. Mencken
62. “Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t.” Erica Mann Jong
63. “Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.” Lao-Tzu
64. “Laughing at our mistakes can lengthen our own life. Laughing at someone else’s can shorten it.” Cullen Hightower
65. “The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.” Ellen Parr
66. “He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.” Epictetus
67. “The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.” Albert Einstein
68. “Sometimes we strive so hard for perfection that we forget that imperfection is happiness.” Karen Nave
69. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” Albert Einstein
70. “If you shoot for the stars and hit the moon, it’s OK. But you’ve got to shoot for something. A lot of people don’t even shoot.” Confucius
71. “I don’t Do Drugs. I Am Drugs!” Salvador Dali
72. “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, Love like you’ll never be hurt, Sing like there’s nobody listening. And live like it’s heaven on earth.” William W. Purkey
73. “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” Dr. Seuss
74. “When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.” Jimi Hendrix
75. “What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it’s supposed to be.” Unknown
76. “Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway.” Eleanor Roosevelt
78. “You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.” Wayne Gretzky
79. “We’ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true.” Robert Wilensky
80. “Everyone who wants to do good to the human race always ends in universal bullying.” Aldous Huxley
81. “I believe that one defines oneself by reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself. To cut yourself out of stone.” Henry Rollins
82. “Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame.” Benjamin Franklin.
83. “Just when you think it can’t get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can’t get any better, it can.” Nicholas Sparks
84. “Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.” André Gide
85. “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” Friedrich Nietzsche
86. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” Gandhi
87. “To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail.” Abraham Maslow
88. “As soon are you’re born, you start dying, so you might as well have a good time.” Cake – Sheep Go To Heaven
89. “You were born an original, don’t die a copy.” Anonymous
90. “I don’t know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.” Woody Allen
91. “The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least.” Unknown
92. “If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” Henry David Thoreau
93. “I believe that no matter how random things may appear, there’s still a plan.” Col. John ‘Hannibal’ Smith – The A-Team
94. “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands but seeing with new eyes.” Marcel Proust
95. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
96. “Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” Oscar Wilde
97. “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” Aristotle
98. “Never, never, never, never give up.” Winston Churchill
99. “What we do now echoes in eternity.” Marcus Aurelius
100. “I’ll ride the wave, where it takes me!” Eddie Vedder
101. "It's not life that sucks, It's reality." Anonymous
102. "I didn't come hear to fight you. I came to violently kill you!" Toshiro Hitsugaya