Author has written 4 stories for Elder Scroll series, Naruto, High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D, Rosario + Vampire, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
You must fill out EVERY question! No skipping!
Copy and paste this on your profile! (but not with my info)
1. Perfect? Depends who you talk to :P
2. Tall? Yes... Very much so... It hurts my head...
3. In your pajamas? I don't even think I own any...
4. Left handed? Definitely not. My dexterity with my left hand is crap...
1. Friend you saw: Eh... Probably Damon...
2. Last girl/boyfriend: Hahaha good joke XD Oh you're serious... Ummm I'd rather not talk about it...
3. Person to text you: Text? What is this you speak of? Snapchat is the way forward! XD
4. Was today better than yesterday? If the Gods deem it worthy of being better then yes.
1. Number: 3
2. Color(s): Black, Royal Purple, Crimson
3. Fruit: *Gags* What? I would be rid of fruit if they weren't created by the Gods for us to live on.
4. Place: Probably a forest clearing in the height of summer. I usually dislike nature but there's just something about meditating while surrounded by nature.
1. Are you missing someone right now? No.
2. Are you happy? I'm never truly happy.
3. Are you sad? Depends what sadness truly is.
4. Are you bored? Depends on what I'm doing.
5. Heart-broken? Ha! What heart?
6. Are you nervous? Again, depends on what I'm doing.
7.Are you excited? Only before I turned six.
8. Are you tired? You would think that after everything I've said... You would... Under... I'm gonna go take a nap...
1. Real name? Like I'd tell you. You can call me Mo.
2. Nick names? I have too many to count and most of them I can remember are not the thing to be saying in polite company.
3. Eye color? Blue... With green and grey and brown bits... I have weird eyes...
4. Zodiac sign? Capricorn... I think... If all this crap about new star signs isn't actually true...
5. Male or female? Male. Don't see why you need to know but hey XD
6. Slut? Depends on what you mean by slut...
7. Smart? Ha! What are you talking about?
8. Hair color? Blonde
9. Long or short? Both. I have shaved back and sides with a long top.
10. Sweats or Jeans? Jeans mostly but sweats when I'm at home.
11. Phone or Camera? Phone. Who uses a camera now apart from photographers?
12. Drink or Smoke? Both...
13. Righty or lefty? Righty... Definitely Righty.
1. First best friend? A guy called Clive. We've lost contact now but he was my best friend in Infant School.
2. First crush? The one girl I knew I couldn't have... As always...
3. First pet? Define. My pet or the family pet? Either way, a Rottweiler called Bert.
4. First big vacation? Went to Wales with the family for a month.
1. Eating? Depends when you're reading this...
2. Drinking? Again... Depends when you're reading this...
3. I'm about to: How many times do I have to say this?
4. Listening to? Music! I live with headphones on!
5. Plans for today? Eh... As I once heard from a very good source. "Wake up. Survive. Go back to bed."
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
1. Shorter or taller? Taller! Definitely taller!
2. Romantic or spontaneous? I honestly have no preference. As long as I'm happy it's all good... Oh the irony...
3. Sensitive or loud? Depends... Can they do more than shout with that mouth?
4. Hook-up or relationship? Hook-up. I'm not really fond of relationships.
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Drank bubbles? What kind of question is that?!
2. Lost glasses/contacts? Never had any need for glasses or contacts.
3. Ran away from home? Not that I can remember. I've stayed away for several days rather than just the night I said I was going out...
4. Broken someone's heart? Most definitely, yes.
5. Been arrested? Yes. It was in Amsterdam and a group of 30 of us were all arrested... We were both drunk and high.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
1. Miracles? The Gods have an influence on the world.
2. Yourself? Depends what you mean by that.
3. Heaven? No. That is a Christian/Jewish/Hebrew ideal.
4. Santa Claus? No. I believe in Saint Nicklaus but not Santa.
5. Love? an utter load of bollocks. The Gods decide who we are fated for and it takes a lifetime to find out for ourselves.
6. Do you like someone? No. I have not liked anyone in years.
7. Do you believe in God? Not a single God no.