Poll: Could you be interested if I write Archie Comics fanfiction? (To be published elsewhere, as per the fic ban.) Secondly, which of the listed pairings you might want me to explore? For those not wanting pairings, just select an appropriate option, instead. Vote Now!
Author has written 136 stories for Teen Titans, Pokémon, Sailor Moon, Kolchak: The Night Stalker, Law and Order, Ninja Turtles, Yu-Gi-Oh, Spider-Man, Law and Order: CI, James Bond, Law and Order: SVU, Transformers/Beast Wars, and Transformers.
Hello and welcome, new and old readers. What I write usually is dialogue-based one-shots with the occasionally different writing style. My personal preferences are for obscure characters/series, crack pairings and song-inspired stories (as a proxy to songfics). I do my best to research my subjects and reference canon whenever possible, unless it's incredibly stupid canon. In which case, expect me to take at least a few creative liberties, as that is the fun of fanfiction. My two goals in my fanfiction are to improve my writing and to interest you, dear reader, with whatever the hell I'm doing.
Several bullet points for your consideration:
1. A major reason I don't publish often is that I absorb myself fully in the self-editing/proofreading process, and I only have so such mental energy or time per day. More cynically, I operate on a "Whenever I Feel Like It" schedule, plus I deal with semi-constant online/offline disruptions.
I sometimes re-edit and revise long after a story has been published, until I get it everything right on the first try. Nevertheless, I still plan to clean up the pre-2013 fare's grammar/syntax, but the newer projects will naturally take more priority.
2. Feel free to use my plots or stories for inspiration. My only caveat is crediting/informing me. Life goes on if you don't, though, I'd appreciate the courtesy.
3. Feel free to PM me about anything or everything, as long as you're civil. I usually reply quickly, unless I am physically or technologically unable to.
4. Older uncut stories here:
5. Newer uncut stories here:
All present stories will be x-posted onto AO3. All prior stories will be uploaded, eventually, after proper proofreading/re-editing.
6. Comms and message boards I wish to promote (I also mod them):
7. I'm currently allowing anonymous reviews, so be fair, be constructive, etc. Flames will be deleted, unless they amuse me. Don't abuse my generosity, as I'm willing to switch back to my previous "only registered members can review" policy, if need be.
Update (May 2018): Once again, I apologize for the incredibly long hiatus. Forces continue to be beyond my control, ATM, but I am still doing the occasional writing exercise or past fic re-editing. I do what I can, when I can.
Two more bulletpoints:
1. A long-delayed master re-edit of Wrong Impression is now uploaded.
2. I still won't give up on "Eternal Flame." Unfortunately, my writer's block is really getting out of hand. My eternal gratitude for those favoriting/following, I promise not to let you down..., I hope by one of these years. All of you keep me going.
May my stories do their best to entertain you, be they good, bad or ugly. Sometimes, they're all three.
Update 2: I've posted a new poll, the first in seven years. Click on it if you're an Archie Comics fan.