Poll: Do you want me to continue on The World of Mortals or just do a mortals meeting demigods one shot thingy? I really have no idea where The World of Mortals is going to go and I can't come up with anything. BTW, If you have suggestions for either story please PM me! Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
I'M ON HIATUS!!! I don't know how long Ill be off but I'm thinking at least a year... maybe more... I'm busy and I've been spending way too much time online so... I'm very sorry but I will not be updatong for quite a while.
Name: Sierra (some people call me Sierra Mist or Frisbee.)
I'm a Christian. I'm an athletic tomboy, that's pretty much the explanation of my life: I love video games, cars, playing outside, & books.
I love "BTS (AKA) BangTan Seonyeondan", "Percy Jackson and The Olympians", "The Heroes of Olympus", "Viking Quest", "Doctor Who", "The Lord of The Rings", "The Hobbit", "Keys to The Kingdom"', & "Hana Kimi"
FEEL FREE TO SKIP THE REST OF MY PROFILE!
this was originally written by "brithekumquat" but I edited it. (took all the bad words out.)
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella.
BEST FRIENDS: Take yours and say 'RUN!'
FRIENDS: Never asks for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin, "THAT WAS SO AWSOME!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Won't tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore/Cry with you.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Return your stuff right away.
BEST FRIENDS: Keep your junk so long they forget its yours.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowd's butt that left you.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies) (never drinking in my life so HAHA suckers)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say "Drink the rest of that, you know we don't waste."
FRIENDS: Will talk bad to the person who talks bad about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will knock them out!
FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
BEST FRIENDS: Not only kick everything out of their schedule to listen to what's wrong, but help come up with vindictive plans to make you feel a whole lot better!
FRIENDS: Say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
BEST FRIENDS: Come right over and hang out with you, until you either fall asleep, or kick them out.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up to him and say 'its because your gay isn't it?'
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter.
BEST FRIENDS: Will re-post this!!
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in
Fun little test to do...
No cheating please! BOLD ONES ARE MY ANSWER
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex. Isaac
2. Which is your favorite color out of Red, black, green, blue, yellow? Blue
3. Your first initial? S
4. Your month of birth? January
5. Which color do you prefer more black or white? Black
6. Name the person as the same sex as you. Abby
7. Your favorite number? 13
8. Which do you prefer more California or Florida? Cali
9. Do you like the lake or ocean more? Ocean
10. Write down a wish (A realistic one) To become an aweome Mechanical Engineer! :D
1. You're completely in love with this person
2. If you choose:
Red: You're alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You're conservative and aggressive.
Green: You're soul is relaxed and you're laid back.
Blue: You're spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the one you love.
Yellow: You're a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to blossom .
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan- Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone unexpected
Apr.- Jun: You will have a strong love relationship that wont last very long but the memories will last forever
July- Sept: You will have a great year and will experience a major life changing experience for good.
Oct- Dec: Your love life will not be to great, but eventually you will find your soul mate.
5. If you choose
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at first but it will be the best thing for you, and you will change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This is your best friend
7. This is how many close friends you will have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose:
California: You like adventure
Florida: Your are a laid back person
9. If you choose:
Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your love. And you are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour it will come true before your next birthday!
If you run into inanimate objects...and then blame them for it copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever thought of something funny, started laughing, and fell & hit your head on something hard, and ended up laughing harder than you were before, copy and paste this into your profile.
If someone has ever said something to you that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you love "fanfiction.net", copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading and/or writing copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you actually take the time to read copy and pastes, copy this onto your profile.
If Orlando Bloom said to stop breathing, 99 percent of girls currently on the face of the Earth would be dead right now. Put this on your profile if you'd be the 1 percent still alive and laughing.
I do not do drugs. I do sugar. If you're someone who does sugar, copy this into your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever burst into song for no reason copy and paste this to your profile.
If, for no reason, you have laughed at a part in a movie that really wasn't funny...copy/paste this into your profile.
If you've ever forgotten how old you are when someone asked you, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that everyone in your family is crazy besides you, copy and paste this into your profile.
(I can't technically re-post this one because, yes my family is crazy, but I am too. :P )
If you think that child abuse is wrong and should be stopped completely, copy and past this into your profile.
Profile your into this past and copy ,retard a like beginning the from this read actually you if. Now Read It Backwards.
If you don't review, I won't write. If I don't write, you won't review. If you think people should review after they read, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway copy and paste this is your profile.
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile.
If you think the Cocoa Puff Turkey Bird thing should go to rehab, copy this into your profile.
Some people are like slinkies... they're really good for nothing... but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs. If you agree with this, put this in your profile.
If you like smiley faces, then copy this into your profile. :D
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have an annoying younger or older sibling, please copy and paste this into your profile.
1F Y0U C4N UND3R574ND 7H15 M355463 C0PY 17 4ND P4573 17 1N70 Y0UR PR0F1L3.
EMBRACE THE WEIRDNESS! If You Embrace The Weirdness, Copy And Paste This On To Your Profile And Add Your Name To The List. Emy Em Em, Lady Sakura of the Fated, Sasukez, Fuzzy makes me happy, Lunadance506, Crimsonsunxx, Shadow Dragon13, TheLextacyBlossom,Ino-Gaara, MysteryArtist,GwenFan22, DannyPhantomFan551, ShadowSakura01, Red. Wolf. In. The. Dark., Baby Porcupine-Cute but DEADLY, jackandkimforever, curlygirl02, BriTheKumquat, Water-an'-Wisdom
If you've ever copied something from someone else's profile, copy this onto your profile!
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
If you've ever been standing straight up and suddenly fell down for no apparent reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever laughed for 10 minutes straight, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that people on commercials talk funny or use phrases no human beings would ever say, copy this into your profile.
If you talk back to the TV, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever tried to lick your elbow and knew that it was physically impossible, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
Chocolate Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
Lets see how stupid we all are (I have done it when it's in bold)
1 . Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Have gotten caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 5 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a cherry tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 mins to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else.
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was on
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposely while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke or movie that no one else thought was funny
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jamb
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth
101. Didn't realize that numbers 13 and 59 were skipped
Total: 77/99... wow...
Your Girl Side (bolds are my answer)
You wear lip gloss/stick
You love to shop
You wear eye makeup
You wear the color pink
Go to your mom for advice
You consider cheerleading a sport
You hate wearing the color black
You like hanging out at the mall
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures
You like wearing jewelery
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies
You don't like the movie Star Wars How dare they even put this on here! I love Star Wars! :D)
You were in gymnastics/dance (I'm in Irish Dance)
It takes you around/more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up
You smile a lot more than you should
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes (most of them are nike if that helps)
You care about what you look like
You like wearing dresses when you can
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
You love movies (mostly action ones like Avengers)
You Use to play with dolls as little kid
You like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it
Like being the star of everything
Total: 6/24 an' I'm proud of it!
Your Boy Side (bolds are my answer)
You love hoodies
You love jeans
Dogs are better than cats
It's hilarious when people get hurt. (Well... Most of the time)
You've played with/against boys on a team
Shopping is torture (If it's not for games! I got Splatoon for my Wii U a couple days ago! ;D)
Sad movies suck
You own/ed an X-Box
You played with Hotwheel cars as a kid
At some point in time you wanted to be a fire fighter
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers (still am)
You watch sports on TV
Gory movies are cool
You go to your dad for advice
You own like a trillion baseball caps
You like going to high school football games
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards
Baggy pants are cool to wear (When they say this I think sweat pants)
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favourite colours
You love to go crazy and not care what people think
Sports are fun
Talk with food in your mouth
Sleep with your socks on at night
Total : 19/24 I pretty much expected that.
I'm skinny, so I must not eat.
I have a few best friends, so I'm a loner.
I'm brunette, so I must be poor and stupid.
I care about my grades, so I'm a nerd.
I like to make people happy, so I'm a suckup.
I like to watch T.V and sleep, so I'm lazy.
I like to run, so I must be a health freak.
I like to relax, so I'm not responsible.
I am loud, so I must obnoxious.
I like to eat, so I must be fat.
I like to have fun, so I must be childish.
I cry and breakdown, inside and out, so I must be a wimp.
I don't tell people eveything, so I'm a liar.
I stand up for my friends and I, so I must be mean and bossy.
I have insecurities, so I must not like myself.
How about you stop stereotyping? No one is perfect. Everyone has their days, and some people have a breaking point. Stop judging people before you even know them.
Need A Laugh?
The dinosaurs extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well, I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
Life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is my ceiling?
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep - not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
One day, your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
Why Do Boys Fall In Love With Girls?
(This was written by a guy) (Don't break this, its so sweet! :)
1. They always smell good even if its just shampoo.
2. The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder.
3. How cute they look when their asleep.
4. The ease in which they fit into our arms.
5. The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world.
6. How cute they are when they eat.
7. The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worth while.
8. Because they are always warm even though its minus 30 outside.
9. The way they look good no matter what they wear.
10. The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she's the most beautiful girl on this earth.
11. How cute they are when they argue.
12. The way her hand always finds yours.
13. The way they smile.
14. The way you feel when you see their name on the caller ID after you just had a big fight.
15. The way she says "lets not fight anymore" even though you know that an hour later...
16. The way that they kiss after you have had a fight.
17. The way they kiss you when you say "I love you".
18. Actually...Just the way they kiss you...
19. The way they fall into your arms when they cry.
20. Then the way they apologize for crying over something silly.
21. The way they hit you and expect it to hurt.
22. Then the way they apologize when it does hurt (even though we won't admit it).
23. The way they say "I miss you".
24. The way you miss them.
25. The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt anymore.
26. The way that she looks almost always happy around you
Yet regardless if you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them it matters not. Because once in your life, whatever they were to the world they became everything to you. When you look them in the eyes, traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without trace of a sound, you know that your own life is inevitabley consumed within the rhythmic beatings of her very heart. We love them for a million reasons, no paper would do it justice. It is a thing not of mind but of the heart. A feeling.
This chain started in 2002. It is a love chain letter. In an hour you are supposed to repost this.
Now here comes the fun part. You then say the name of the person you like or love and then the person will say "I love you," or "Will you go out with me?" NO JOKE!!
NOW THE CONSEQUENCES!!
The consequences are: If you break the chain letter, you will have bad luck in future relationships. If you don't break the chain, then you will be a happy camper!! Congratulations!! You have been chosen to participate in the LONGEST and the LUCKIEST chain letter on the internet.
Pick your birth month
Italic anything that doesn't apply to you
Bold the five-ten that best apply to you
Copy to your own journal, with all twelve months underneath
Stubborn and hard hearted. Ambitious and serious. Loves to teach and be taught. Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses. Likes to criticize. Hardworking and productive Smart, neat and organized. Sensitive and has deep thoughts. Knows how to make others happy. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Rather reserved. Highly attentive. Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds. Romantic but has difficulties expressing love. Loves children. Loyal. Has great social abilities yet easily jealous. Money cautious.
Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexy. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it.Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizes dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn how not to show emotions.
Attractive personality. Sexy. Affectionate. Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses others. Revengeful. Loves to dream and fantasize. Loves traveling. Loves attention. Hasty decisions in choosing partners. Loves home decors. Musically talented. Loves special things. Moody.
Active and dynamic. Decisive and hasty but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Emotional. Aggressive. Hasty. Good memory. Moving. Motivates oneself and others. Sickness usually of the head and chest. Sexy in a way that only their lover can see.
Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. High spirited. Spendthrift.
Thinks far with vision. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay (Why there aren't many stories are up). Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Talkative. Daydreamer Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Able to show character. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds . Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Brand conscious. Executive. Stubborn.
Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Likes to be quiet. Homely person. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Prone to having stomach and dieting problems. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover. )
Loves to joke. Attractive. Suave and caring. Brave and fearless. Firm and has leadership qualities. Knows how to console others. Too generous and egoistic. Takes high pride in oneself. Thirsty for praises. Extraordinary spirit. Easily angered. Angry when provoked. Easily jealous. Observant. Careful and cautious. Thinks quickly. Independent thoughts. Loves to lead and to be led.Loves to dream. Talented in the arts, music and defense Sensitive but not petty. Poor resistance against illnesses. Learns to relax. Hasty and trusty. Romantic. Loving and caring. Loves to make friends.
Suave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to point out people's mistakes. Likes to criticize. Stubborn. Quiet but able to talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal but not always honest. Does work well.Very confidentSensitive. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves leisure and traveling. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic.
Loves to chat. Loves those who loves them. Loves to take things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care of what others think. Emotional. Decisive. Strong clairvoyance. Loves to travel, the arts and literature. Touchy and easily jealous. Concerned. Loves outdoors. Just and fair. Spendthrift. Easily influenced. Easily loses confidence. Loves children.
Has a lot of ideas. Difficult to fathom. Thinks forward. Unique and brilliant. Extraordinary thinking. Fine and strong clairvoyance. Can become good doctors. Dynamic in personality. Secretive. Inquisitive. Knows how to dig secrets. Always thinking. Less talkative but amiable. Brave and generous. Patient. Stubborn and hard-hearted. If there is a will, there is a way. Determined. Never give up. Hardly becomes angry unless provoked. Loves to be alone. Thinks differently from others. Sharp-minded. Motivates oneself. Does not appreciate praises. High-spirited. Well-built and tough. Deep love and emotions. Romantic. Uncertain in relationships. Homely. Hardworking. High abilities. Trustworthy. Honest and keeps secrets. Not able to control emotions. Unpredictable.
Loyal and generous. Sexy. Patriotic. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Loves to socialize. Loves praises. Loves attention. Loves to be loved. Honest and trustworthy. Not pretendingShort tempered. Changing personality. Not egotistic. Take high pride in oneself. Hates restrictions. Loves to joke. Good sense of humor Logical.
A 15 year old girl holds hands with her 2 year old son, People call her a slut, No one knows she was raped at 13. People call a girl fat, No one knows she has a serious disease that causes her to be over weight. People call an old man ugly, No one knows he had a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war. Repost this if you are against bullying and stereotyping. 95% of you wont.
PREP (bolds are my answer)
You own a cell phone.
You own something from abercrombie
You own something from pacsun
You own something from Hollister
You own something from American Eagle
You love/like going to the mall.
You own an iPod/MP3 player.
You love Starbucks.
You have been called a brat.
You hate buying things that are on sale
You have more than one house
Total : 3/11
GOTHIC (bolds are my answer)
Black is one of your favorite colors.
You have thought about death. (Not like suicide, but like death when we grow old or untimely death)
You wear chains.
You like heavy metal
You've shopped at Hot Topic.
You have worn black lipstick. (It was on Halloween though haha!)
Your hair was/is dark. (what? it's natural.)
You dislike preps.
You're an atheist/satanist/agnostic.
Total : 5/9
PUNK (bolds are my answer)
You can skateboard
You've worn plaid
You like Converse
You hate MTV
You have/had blue, pink, red, purple, or green hair.
You dislike pink.
You hate/dislike preps
You wear/wore skateboarding shoes.
Total : 4/8
You like rap.
You are/were in a gang.
You wear/wore rubberbands in your pants.
You swear once in a while or alot
You have freestyled.
You have worn high tops with the tongue flipped out.
You can break dance
HARDCORE/SCENE (bolds are my answer)
You like loud music
You love/loved the Ninja Turtles
You never walk anywhere.
You wear slip-on shoes.
You wear/wore Vans.
You like the band Panic! At The Disco
You wear band t-shirts.
People have called you a freak and meant it.
You love to "hardcore" dance
Hair has been died more than 1 color
ATHLETIC (bolds are my answer)
You watch/watched the Superbowl.
You own track shoes or other sports related shoes.
You collect your jerseys.
You have a wall or shelf dedicated to your trophies / awards
You have posters or plaques of famous athletes.
Your garage consists of sports equipment
You belong/belonged to a school team.
You are going/did go to a sports summer camp
You have a specific number
Total : 3/9
Try Not to Cry
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack, my boyfriend, that it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now,
And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though. deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
And Mommy tell the doctors; I know that they really did try
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry I to cancel the date.
I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
In Memory of The Columbine & Virginia Tech
Students Who Were Lost
Please if you would,
Don't smash this on the ground.
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye".
Now you have 2 choices,
1) Pass this on, and show people you care, re-post as
"Try Not To Cry"
2) Don't send it, and you have just proven how cold hearted you really are... (I didn't cry.)
I didn't fall, I was just testing gravity. Yep, still works. -Unknown
Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I have trust issues. -Unknown
I'm not clumsy. It's just the floor hates me, the tables and chairs are bullies, and the wall gets in the way. -Unknown
I love everybody. Some I love to be around, some I love to avoid, and others I'd love to punch in the face. -Unknown
If you fall, Ill be there. -Floor
Making your friend laugh when they are reading to the class. -lolsotrue#2182
Laughing so hard, no noise coming out, so you sit there clapping like a retarded seal. -Unknown
That awkward moment when you gently toss your phone on your bed and it decides to bounce off 3 walls, knock down 2 lamps, and kill a cat. -Unknown
That moment when you want to laugh in a serious situation. -Unknown
S T U F F . (my answers underneath the question.)
Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Do you have a Dog?
The last time you've been sledding?
1 year ago... I think
Do you consider yourself creative?
Do you have any friends on ?
Do you know anybody in real life from
Where are you?
Look up, then look back, what do you see?
What are you listening to right now?
"Three Wooden Crosses" by Randy Travis
Last thing you ate?
Last thing you thought?
I hate school
You have a million dollars what do you do?
I would buy "Everfound" Concert Tickets, iPod, new bike, then probably blow the rest on random junk
What are you eating/drinking right now?
Find a Globe. Spin it. Where does it land?
Find a book, turn to page 56, line 18, what does it say and what book is it?
"Annabeth had said... well he tried not to think about it." House of Hades
Turn on the TV, what show is on?
Can't I'm in my room
Type you name with your elbow:
Now, type your name with your nose
Type your name w/out looking
Stand up, close your eyes, spin around 3 times, open your eyes, what do you see?
My movie stand
If you were any character from Warriors, who would you be?
Reach out and grab the closest thing to you. What is it?
A B O U T . Y O U.
1. What time is it?
2. What is your name?
3. What do you want to do?
finish my profile
4. Where do you wanna live?
on Greenhorn Mountain close to Rye, Colorado where my grandma's house is
5. How many kids do you want?
6. Do you want to get married?
7. have you ever done drugs?
8. what do you like on your pizza?
9. Can you cross your eyes?
10. Do you make your bed daily?
W O U L D . Y O U . R A T H E R?
1. Pierce your nose or tongue?
2. Be serious or be funny?
3. Drink whole or skim milk?
4. Die in a fire or drown?
5. Spend time with your parents or enemies?
D O . Y O U . P R E F E R.
1. Sun or moon?:
2. Winter or Fall?
3. left or right?
4. Ten acquaintances or two best friends?:
Two best friends
5. Sunny or rain
6. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream?
R A N D O M.
1. Which shoe goes on first?
I really don't care
2. Ever thrown a shoe at someone?
Yes, very many times, usually it hits whoever I throw it at square in the face!) :D
3. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
4. Have you ever eaten Spam?
yes... it's nasty.
5. Favorite ice cream
6. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet?
7. Do you cook?
8. Current mood?
Hungry, but feeling awesome
IN . THE. LAST. 48 HOURS. HAVE. YOU.
1. kissed some one?
3. Been hugged:
4. Felt stupid:
5. Missed someone:
6. Danced Crazy?
7. Gotten your hair cut?
9. been kissed:
Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out...BUT NO CHEATING!
This game has a funny/spooky outcome.
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It's worth a try.
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. (Go with your instincts!)
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game...
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
NOW...post this bulletin (don't reply) within the hour. IF you do, your wish will come true... (I don't really believe this part)
“One, Two, Three, Four, I declare a time war Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Daleks scream “EXTERMINATE”. Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, The Doctor died and Silence Fell. Twelve, Eleven, Ten, Nine, there he goes back in time. Eight, Seven, Six, Five, saving everybody’s lives. Four, Three, Two, One, grab her hand and whisper “Run.”
1 PERCY JACKSON FAN (16)
3rd Bookworm (9)
4ever Percabeth (4)
Aeryanne RF (5)
alexander hamiltons (31)
Amelie Nockturne (19)
and if I dream (15)
Arrow of Justice (1)
Artemis Rae (77)
Author Incognito (39)
Behind Her Mask (2)
bubbly chick (10)
Candle-tender Yena (10)
Ella Granger (8)
Empty Thoughts (27)
Faith Zingeswar (6)
Faye C. Marie (12)
Feline Pawprint (0)
Felis Callida (18)
Fox Berrie (10)
gay baby (3)
Girl Gamer FTW (3)
Guess Who 1134 (2)
Hadley Rose (0)
Hazel Sage (18)
Hello not (2)
Jay Way101 (17)
Just Anny (16)
Katie Potatey (3)
Killer of Arts (1)
Kobra Kid96 (3)
Lethe the Dragon (11)
Liana Legaspi (0)
Lil Mexican (4)
Lord Voldemort XIV (20)
lulu lamperrouge (0)
Luna moon 18 (2)
Malec's Daughter (7)
Miss. Poppy May (7)
Mr. Invincible (21)
Obviously genius (10)
Per Incuriam (2)
Princess Of Flames (32)
Pyro Jo (6)
Riordan Fan 1990 (14)
Sage Derwing (7)
shay and sara (19)
Sly Raccoon (10)
Star Piadosas (4)
Stardust Cass (2)
Super Jammin Carrot (11)
Sweetly Blissful (11)
Takara Phoenix (742)
That Space Kid (17)
The Land (3)
The Sword Thief (4)
Upstart Demigod (6)
Werepuppy Black (73)
who tf knows (44)
Wholockian xx (0)
Words of Heresy (46)
|Community:||The Funniest PJO and HoO Stories|
|Focus:||Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians|