Author has written 1 story for Star Wars.
Youtube: Joker Army
Favourite anime: Black clover, ONE PIECE, Death Note, TOKYO GHOUL, Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon?, Code Geass, Quanzhi Fashi, Overlord, Shield Hero
TOP 10 MANGA (not in any specific order)
3. Naruto much better fanfics than the actual story
4. Death Note
5. Versatile Mage
6. The Gamer (great idea for fanfics)
8.Boku no Hero Academia
9. Sheild Hero
10. Black Clover
I LOVE SPIDERMAN AND DONT LIKE MARY JANE PAIRING
Expect spiderman x gwen or Felicia pairings
Naruto I love having him with older girls and non konoha girls
Ichigo should never be with orihime, so yoruichi or tia harribell are top two to go with
Also don't expect one piece stories for a while because to recreate one piece would take a looooong time, my favourite fanfic for one piece is Nine minutes by serpent guy
Favourite TV shows: Lucifer, You
Favourite movies: the dark knight, Joker, Star Wars (excluding Disney trilogy)
Also heres a list of why I truly and utterly despise naruhina, lets face it its stupid
Characters I hate:
Hinata: That dumb, weak bitch, she did nothing until now and just cried for being weak. She followed Naruto but even didn't raise a single finger to help him during his childhood and most annoyingly she stutters and faints.
Reasons why I don't support NaruHina
1. Extremely overused pairing. Filter it into the criteria and you get 430 pages with 25 stories per page, that's 10,750 stories with that pairing (not even counting those in crossovers). Compare that to my favourite pairing of Naruto x and anyone else
2. Ridiculous settings. Hinata loves Naruto because she admired him throughout the academy as a source of inspiration and courage, correct? Then please tell me why the fuck that a Naruto who had been trained away from the village during his childhood, still has Hinata falling for him when he comes back to take the Genin Exams?! That's the same as saying she is a shallow fangirl attracted to looks and 'coolness'...
3. Ridiculous OOCness. Naruto influenced by Kyuubi to leave the village, develops a deep set hatred for Konoha, falls for Hinata?! Dafuq did I just read? Naruto banished by the village, joins another village, marries Hinata?! What the fuck? Naruto banished for failing the Sasuke retrieval mission, Hinata just ups and decides to abandon her family, friends and village to follow him?! The same Hinata who couldn't form a coherent sentence in his presence?!
4. Naruto himself. Many NaruHina fans fail to see Naruto as an actual living character, choosing to blindly look at Hinata only. Naruto has his own feelings and preferences, which has been shown in canon. It's quite obvious that Naruto's personality quirks are a mixture of his parents, his expressive, out-spoken and brash attitude from Kushina. His learning curve, battle instincts, ramen obsession and taste in women from Minato. Name a redhead in Konoha... none right? Name the closest person with reddish hair... Sakura right? Minato loves Kushina's red hair and Naruto has a crush/love on Sakura, whose hair is the closest thing to red in their village.
5. Naruto's feelings. Due to his lack of a proper upbringing in canon, Naruto is basically ill-informed and dense like a rock. Despite that, he clearly expresses his feelings for Sakura (not saying I support NaruSaku, just a logical explanation of canon). What NaruHina fans are doing is taking a one-sided relationship and declaring that it is mutual, which is not the case at all! When has Naruto ever shown any form of attraction to Hinata, better yet, HOW many times have they actually interacted with each other?! He obviously is not attracted to Hinata so please stop the 'a beautiful girl with midnight blue hair in a hime-styled cut and lavender eyes, he knew it was love at first sight'... Naruto has seen Hinata multiple times... none of which has EVER left him googly-eyed...
6. Hinata's confession. Naruto completely ignored it... not even bothering to confront her about it after the defeat of Nagato. Hell, he didn't even bother to check up on her condition... (I know Nagato had revived everyone but if he cared, he would have shown at least some form of concern).
7. Hinata's feelings. Her love stemmed from admiration, she admired him for his persistent attitude and courage. She claims that watching him improve makes her want to better herself, using him as a source of inspiration. Now does that sound like lovers love or sisterly love hmm? Very much like how a younger sister idolises her 'amazing' elder brother and trying to improve so as to impress him and gain his approval hmm? Her feelings are easy to write-off as sisterly...
You can copy & paste this into your profile if you agree with it.
Or you can bitch and rant at me about how much you love NaruHina and how 1337 and AWESHOME it is in a private message... no promises that I will actually read it before deleting it..