Author has written 12 stories for Fairy Tail.
Nomenclature: Magnafeana, if you please! If it helps, I go by Maggs or Maggie
Age: I'm a teenager! I could get my license, but I've been a little busy with teaching and my music at the moment...
Ethnicity: African-American (I'm actually a mutt of every breed of human)
Likes: anything anime/Disney-related
Hobbies: writing fanfiction, reading it, watching anime, running, and banding
Dislike: people who think cartoons are the same as anime (It's not. It's clearly different, guys.), men who act like children, college history homework
Warning: I write lots of Fairy Tail. I ship other things and I read and watch other stuff, but Fairy Tail is my main squeeze along with the couple Natsu and Lucy (they're my favorite pairing). I have multiple chapters of many fanfictions. I'm just hesitant to post. Argh. Teenage insecurities. Most of these stories are parodies of real movies, except for my Fairy Ever After saga. Anything I do that is my own, I shall not post until I finish it myself and then will post it.
Personality: I'm sort of a wallflower, but banded together with other wallflowers. People dislike us or ignore us so we become immersed in our own world and do crazy things. We like to live. I'm okay with being a wallflower. I'm okay with being a geek. Because it's the greatest feeling ever to be one! I'm allowed to dance in the hallways and sing because I don't care. The parties the wallflowers go to are parties populars would scoff at. My way of life, my way of thinking, my way of fashion, my taste in music, its all different than my school's but I don't care. My best friend and I will dance to our own routines and laugh. We'll take a drive and I pop my head out the window and start singing. My friends love to explore carnivals and find the best place to see fireworks, only to be chased off by police when its over. We are young. We are wallflowers. We are freaks. We are nerds.
"We are infinite."
Favorite anime pairings:
From Fairy Tail
Natsu and Lucy (in both worlds)
Gajeel and Levy (in both world)
Erza and Jellal (in both worlds)
Gray and Juvia (in both worlds)
Gray and Lucy [at times; depends on the story, you know?]
Mavis and Zeref
From Sword Art Online
Kirito and Asuna
Klein and Lisbeth [possibility]
From Warriors series
Firestar and Sandstorm [though Spottedleaf could have potentially better Sandstorm]
Bluestar and Oakheart
Yellowfang and Raggedstar
Jayfeather and Half Moon
Lionheart and Cinderheart
Dovewing and Tigerheart
Graystripe and Silverstream
Leafpool and Crowfeather
From the Inheritance cycle
Eragon and Arya
Murtagh and Nasuada
From the Avatar Series
Aang and Katara
Sokka and Suki
Zuko and Mai
Korra and Asami (It was proven true. Just watch the last episode of the fourth season to see it, folks. My friend called it from day one. And my other friend said this, "How bad should Mako feel that he turned both of his ex-girlfriends gay for each other?")
From Harry Potter
Harry and Hermione
Harry and Ginny
Ron and Hermione
From Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Madoka and Homura
Sayaka and Kyouko
Kyube and Mami
From Psycho Pass
Kogami and Tsunemori
From Wolf Children: Ame and Yuki
Hana and Wolf Man (duh)
Sohei and Yuki
From Pokemon series
Ash and Misty
Brock is a loner (I'm sorry, but I can't see him settling down)
May and Drew
Iris and Cilan
Dawn and Kenny
Steven and Cynthia
Daisy and Tracey
Please let me know which one you want me to do first. I have the first chapters of all of these stories, but I don't know what you guys want finished first.
I have the first chapter started. Potentially, I will post the first chapters of those stories to get feedback.
Romeo is just starting out college at Fiore University with his best friend, Wendy, in engineering and design. Yet, behind those algorithms and machines, he’s an amazing dancer with skill that cannot be matched. He is found out by Natsu Dragneel, the leader of the House of Fairy Tail - a dance crew for those with amazing gifts and no place to go.
Meanwhile, Natsu has been keeping an eye on a mysterious female dancer that grabs his attention. He finally finds her in his nightclub and learns her name is Lucy Heartfilia, who is waiting on a very late friend. After some persuasion, Lucy and Romeo team up with Fairy Tail to help them win against its archenemy, the House of Sabertooth, in the dance battle championship since Fairy Tail may lose its house if the bills are not paid.
With Romeo straining himself with college classes, and making it to dance training, it seems that he is losing the most important thing in his life - his best friend.
With Lucy keeping a close secret with her, she struggles to allow herself any close to Natsu. Yet as Lucy and Natsu get closer with every the move, shake, and twist, Natsu must face harder decisions that could make or break his crew.
Dragon Slayer Z
Follow the adventures of Natsu as he and his companions become the defenders of Earth Land. (Tbh: I just love the casting)
Natsu Dragneel as Goku
Levy McGarden as Bulma
Lucy Heartfilia as Chi-Chi
Gajeel Redfox as Prince Vegeta
Makarov Dreyar as Master Roshi
Loke as Yamcha
Gray Fullbuster as Krillin
Rogue Cheney as Piccolo
Luke Dragneel as Gohan
Igneel Dragneel as Goten
Gale Redfox as Trunks
Juvia Loxar as Android #18
Sting Eucliffe as Tien Shinhan
Lector as Chaozu
Confessions of a Princess
Lucy, a shy and awkward teenager, is actually the next heir to the throne of a country called Fiore! After her heritage being kept a secret from her mother for so long, Lucy’s grandmother, Queen Erza Scarlet, wants Lucy to undergo princess training so she may rule Fiore when Erza steps down. But how will Lucy manage the stress of princess training, her best friend, her crush and her fear of public speaking?
Confessions of a Princess II: The Wedding Ring
Princess Lucy Heartfilia is indeed ready to rule Fiore, confident in her new abilities… But she must get married first! As Lucy and Erza select a formidable suitor for a soon-coming wedding, Lucy meets Natsu Dragneel, a happy-go-lucky man that loves to play games with her. Lucy selects her new fiancé, Prince Loki, and their courtship begins. But as the castle worries over what flowers for the reception, it seems that someone is trying to sabotage the wedding right under their noses.
Natsu Dragneel is the most popular boy in all of Magnolia High. He is the star of the basketball team, with his father being the coach, he excels in his grades and he is popular with the ladies as well as underclassmen and his own class. Lucy Heartfilia is a transfer student, taken under wing by Levy McGarden, and tries to get used to her new life when she crashes into Natsu. As the two start of their friendship, it seems that the only thing that stops them from being anything more is the status quot.
Status-Quot: Senior Year
This is it. Senior year. Natsu and Lucy have survived the mayhem of school and made it to their final year of high school. However, there are choices to be made. Natsu must choose between what he wants in his heart and what his father and friends expect of him. Lucy, accepted into the early honors program for her college, must begin her new life and leave the boy she loves with a broken heart. With prom and graduation approaching, Natsu will fight for Lucy to stay with him… But is his fight worth Lucy giving up a scholarship?
Avatar: The Last Dragon Slayer
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when Grimoire Heart attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, a firebender named Natsu. And although his firebending skills are great, he still has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Natsu can save the world.
Natsu as Aang
Lucy as Katara
Gray as Sokka
Happy as Appa
Plue as Momo
Laxus as Zuko
Ultear as Azula
Gajeel as male Toph
Juvia as Suki
Mira as Mai
Meredy as Ty-Lee
“Sign a contract with me! And become a Magical Girl!”
Do you have a wish… something you want so badly… that it be worth trading your life for? Lucy and Juvia are approached by a creature called an Exceed named Carla that urges them to become magical girls and protect people from evil witches, yet with the price of their souls. Veteran Magical girl Mirajane Strauss and bold and brash Magical Girl Erza Scarlet helps these girls figure out if becoming a magical girl is the right choice. Michelle watches Lucy from the shadows and tries to ensure she does not make a wish, however. By any means necessary.
Lucy as Madoka Kaname
Michelle as Homura Akemi
Juvia as Sayaka
Charla as Kyuube
Mira as Mami
Erza as Kyouko
Lisanna as Hitomi
Gray as Kyosuke
Fiore Art Online
Fiore Art Online (FAO) is a Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (VRMMORPG), released in 2022. With the Nerve Gear, a virtual reality helmet that stimulates the user's five senses via their brain, players can experience and control their in-game characters with their minds.
On November 6, 2022, the players log in for the first time, and later discover that they are unable to log out. Laxus Dreyar, FAO’s creator, informs that if they wish to be free, they must reach the 100th floor of the game’s tower and defeat the final boss. However, if their avatars die in game, their bodies will also die in the real world. One of these players is Natsu "Salamander" Dragneel, a skilled BETA player, is determined to beat the game and find Lucy. As the game progresses for two years, Natsu eventually finds Lucy with whom he ultimately falls in love. After the duo discover the identity of Laxus' identity as the guild leader of Fairy Tail in FAO, they confront and destroy him, freeing themselves and the other players from the game.
Cast (won't be harem)
Natsu Dragneel as Kirito
Lucy Heartfilia as Asuna Yuuki
Nashi as Yui
Gajeel Redfox as Agil
Laxus Dreyar as Heathcliff
Wendy Marvel as Silica (Love interest is still Romeo)
Carla as Silica's familiar, Pina
Levy McGarden as Lisbeth (Love interest is still Gajeel)
Lisanna as Sachi
Sting Eucliffe as Klein
Soul Resonance, Let's Go!*
Makarov Weapon Meister Academy —"MWMA" a training facility for humans with the ability to transform into weapons, as well as the wielders of those weapons, called meisters. Meister Lucy Heartfilia, daughter of the womanizer Death Scythe Loke and talented Aries, and her Scythe partner Natsu Dragneel train hard to hunt down 99 evil human souls and one witch soul for Natsu to ultimately become a Death Scythe. Along with meisters Gray Fullbuster, and his weapon Juvia, and the son of the Grim Reaper, Jellal, and his twin pistol partners Cana and Mavis, the talented team must help the Grim Reaper, Lord Makarov, in defeating an organization known as Siderophobia and the Kishin, Zeref. However, as horrid as the world outside Death City may appear to be, driven by madness, madness slowly seeps into the academy and creates more chaos that could potentially destroy the MWMA's students and teachers.
Lucy Heartfilia as Maka Albarn
Natsu Dragneel as Soul "Eater" Evans
Master Makarov as Lord Death
Gray Fullbuster as Black Star
Juvia Loxar as Tsubaki Nakatsukaa
Jellal Fernandez as Death the Kidd
Cana Alberona as Liz Thompson (Same voice actor too.)
Mavis Vermilion as Patty Thompson
Loke as Spirit/Death Scythe (Not Lucy's dad, however; her brother)
Levy McGarden as Marie
Erza Scarlet as Azusa
Gajeel Redfox as Franken Stein
Happy as Blair (remains a male)
Sting Eucliffe as Justin Law
Natsu "Fireball" Dragion as Crona
Lucy Ashley (Will be Ashely as first name) as Ragnarok
Ultear as Medusa
Moments of Impact
Natsu found his happiness: Lucy. When he saw her that day at the car rental office, he could not allow her to leave without talking to him. He could not allow her to never see him again. When their eyes had met, and their smiles widened, it was a moment - a moment of impact. Natsu would create more moments with Lucy. He would never let her go.
But a traumatizing car accident changed everything.
Lucy cannot remember the happiness and love she once shared with Natsu. She can not remember the moments she shared with Natsu when they were friends. She can not remember the moments she shared with Natsu when they were dating. She can not remember the moments she shared with Natsu when he proposed. She cannot remember the moments she shared with Natsu at their wedding.
She cannot remember the moments of impact.
Natsu struggles to hold onto Lucy as she returns to the life she never wanted, the life she ran away from. He watches as Lucy moves on with her new life without him, as she goes to weddings, meets people, get's back into a relationship... that's not with him. He watches as her ex-fiance takes advantage of her lost moments with Natsu to create moments with him. He watches as his happiness, his love, his moments, begin to fade into a memory. But Natsu will never give up. Not if it will cost him the only thing that brightened his life. Not if it will cost him the one woman that he could ever love.
Not if it will cost him his moments of impact.
The Chronicles of Fiore: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
Young Lucy Heartfilia and her foster siblings Gray, Lyon, and Ultear are taken to the world of Fiore through the magic of an old wardrobe. They learn that a endless winter has spread throughout the land due to the magic of the White Witch and are determined to find the savior of that will save Fiore as well bring them answers for their reason for appearing in a magical land.
Ages will remain the same from the book
Lucy Heartfilia as Lucy Pevensie
Gray Fullbuster as Edmund Pevensie
Ultear Milkovich as Susan Pevensie
Lyon Vastia as Peter Pevensie
Loke as Aslan
Juvia Loxar (?) as Jadis, the White Witch and Queen of the Deplorable World
Natsu Dragneel as Mr. Tumnus
Master Makarov as Professory Digory
Porlyusica as Mrs. McReady
The simple land of Magnolia is about to be shaken. Magic? Magic.
Get ready to visit another world where witchcraft and wizardry is something to fear, not expect. The royal family has learned their firstborn son has been given the gift of magic. But not just any magic—ice magic. After the king and queen are lost at sea, the kingdom is left in the hands of eligible Prince Gray and his younger sister, Princess Lucy. As the celebration after the coronation presides, Princess Lucy meets Prince Daniel, a man already asking for her hand in marriage. Gray will not allow such a rushed proposal and in a heated argument between sister and brother, Gray accidentally lets his powers slip. The people become frightened, as does Gray, and he runs off, inadvertently trapping the kingdom in eternal winter in his wake.
Join the fearless princess as she sets off on an epic journey alongside a rugged iceman, his loyal pet bobcat and a clueless, naive snowman to find her estranged brother and save Magnolia from freezing into a new tundra.
Lucy Heartfilia as Anna
Natsu Dragneel as Kristoff
Gray Fullbuster as Elsa (he will remain a male however)
Daniel Straight as Hans
Plue as Olaf
Happy as Seven
Erza and Jellal as the king and queen of Magnolia
Articles and Wagers
Lucy Heartfilia is known as your "How to..." girl for Starz Weekly. But all she wants to do is write about politics, religion, and real-world crisis rather than the importance of lip gloss and how to look like Jenny Realight. Her boss Erza Scarlet gives her an article to write "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" after seeing Juvia's epic breakdown after the loss of yet another boyfriend. Lucy decides to bargain she will date a guy and do everything she can to drive him away, and in return, her boss will set her up with the Times Magazine executive for an interview.
Natsu Dragneel is an advertising executive trying to make a pitch about advertising diamonds. However, he is questioned by his superior Mirajane Strauss about knowing the connection between diamonds and romance. When he fails to answer correctly, he is given the task to fall in love with a girl before the annual gala - which is in 10 days - and he will be able to head the advertising of the diamonds.
When the two fatefully go to the bar Fairy Tail on the same night, they meet.
All she wants was to write about what matters.
All he wants was to be in charge of the new advertisement.
Neither of them wanted fall in love with each other.
Friends; Not Lovers
Natsu and Lucy meet in Acalypha City and naively believe adding sex to their friendship will not lead to complications. Over time they begin to develop deep mutual feelings for each other, only to deny it each time they are together.
There's a thing about being friends-with-benefits. You get the sex. You get the friendship. You get the whole "no strings attached" rule. Right?
Lucy is trying her hardest to recruit Natsu to interview for Maxim and shows him around Acalypha to get him interested in his new possible position. Natsu takes the job and he and Lucy work out the contract so she can land her commission off him. The two hit it off and after watching a romantic comedy, the two of them conclude sex should be without strings attached. They two decide to become casual sex partners with no emotional attachment afterwards. But after their nights of passion, Lucy puts an end to it all.
When she begins seeing other men, Natsu doesn't take it too kindly and tries to woo her back. But with the two of them becoming closer and trying not to allow any emotional involvement, how long will it be until they realize they are just more than friends with benefits?
When special forces soldier Natsu Dragneel meets an idealistic college student, Lucy Heartfilia, it's the beginning of a strong romance. Over the next seven tumultuous years and separated by Natsu's increasingly dangerous deployment, the lovers stay in touch through their letters, meeting in person only rarely. However, their correspondence triggers consequences that neither could foresee.
Remembering Our Story
In 1940s Magnolia, mill worker Natsu Dragneel and rich girl Lucy Heartfilia are desperately in love. But her parents don't approve. When Natsu goes off to serve in World War II, it seems to mark the end of their love affair. In the interim, Lucy becomes involved with another man (Gray). But when Natsu returns to their small town years later, on the cusp of Lucy's marriage, it soon becomes clear that their romance is anything but over.
Vagrant schoolgirl Kagura Mikazuchi is searching for the murderer of her father. Her search leads her to Fairy Tail Academy, a strict school where Mavis uniforms give the students power. The school is dominated by its fearsome student council, led by iron-fisted Erza Scarlet. Kagura search creates conflict between her and Erza and Erza's mother's fashion enterprise.
Kagura as Ryuko Matoi
Rogue Cheney as Senketsu
Erza as Satsuki Kiriyuin
Sting Eucliffe as Junketsu
Millianna as Mako Mankanshoke
Gray Fullbuster as Aikuro Mikisugi
Lyon Vastia as Tsumugu Kingase
Elfman Strauss as Ira Gamagoori
Evergreen as Nonon Jakuzure
Freed Justine as Uzu Sanagayema
Bixslow as Houka Inumuta
Laxus Dreyar as Shiro Iori
Minerva Orlando as Ragyo Kiriyuin
Yukino as Nui Harime
Lucy Heartfilia as Sukuyo Mankanshoke
Natsu Dragneel as Barazo Mankanshoke
Romeo Conbolt as Mataro Mankanshoke
Happy as Guts
The Legend of Korra
An Avatar's Love
If you thought the battle between Korra and Kuvira was huge, try the wedding of the full-fledged Avatar and her lover! Come watch as Avatar Korra and Asami tie the knot and lead the new age of the world together!
Stories in progress:
Aladdin's Fairy Tail
In the heart of an enchanted city, a commoner mage named Natsu Dragneel and his mischievous blue-furred flying feline companion, Happy, battle to save the free-spirited Princess Lucy Heartfilia from the schemes of the evil lightening lacrima Dragon Slayer, Laxus. Natsu's whole life changes with one rub of a magic ice lamp called the Ice of Wishes as the level-headed, cool-tempered Gray appears and grants him three wishes, setting him on an incredible journey of discovery. However, the relationship between the kind Princess and protective dragon slayer are tested as the two mysterious people watch them, hoping that Lucy and Natsu are ready for an enemy that cannot be seen...
Lucy as Princess Jasmine
Natsu as Aladdin
Happy as Abu
Laxus as Jafar
Gray as Genie
Plue as Carpet
Loke as Raja
Master Makarov as the Sultan
Bixslow as Iago
Erza as the Captain of the Guards
Gajeel as the guard who kidnaps Aladdin
Sting as one of Lucy's suitors
Always There, Never Seen
(Based off of The Perks of Being a Wallflower)
A freshman named Natsu Dragneel is always watching from the sidelines until two charismatic seniors take him under their wings. Beautiful, free-spirited Lucy and her fearless stepbrother Gray shepherd Natsu through new friendships, first love, burgeoning sexuality, bacchanalian parties, midnight screenings of The Rocky Horror Picture Show and the quest for the perfect song.
Natsu Dragneel as Charlie Kelmicks
Lucy Heartfilia as Sam
Gray Fullbuster as Patrick
Lucy Ashley (Under the name Ashley) as Mary Elizabeth
Jellal Fernandes as Mr. Anderson, Charlie's English teacher
Wendy Marvell as Candace Kelmicks, Charlie's sister
Lyon Vastia as Brad
Juvia Loxar as Alice
Sting Eucliffe as Bob
Grandeeney as Mrs. Kelmicks
Igneel as Mr. Kelmicks
Porlyusica (younger) as Aunt Helen
Loke as Craig, Sam's college boyfriend
Mirajane Strauss as Dr. Burton
Gajeel Redfox as Chris Kelmicks, Charlie's older brother
Mest as Ponytail Derek
Twins Nashi and Luna are strangers until Camp Fairy Tail unites them. The preteen girls' divorced parents, Natsu and Lucy, are living on opposite sides of the Atlantic, each with one child. After meeting at camp, Fioren Nashi and Minstrish-raised Luna engineer an identity swap, giving both the chance to spend time with the parent they've missed. If the scheme works, it might just make the family whole again.
Luna and Nashi as Annie James and Hallie Parker, 11 years-old
Natsu Dragneel as Nick Parker (The father)
Lucy Heartfilia as Elizabeth James (The mother)
Jenny Realight as Meredith Blake
Cana as Chessy. She's the Dragneel's housekeeper
Loke as Martin. He's the Heartfilia's butler
Lisanna and Mirajane Strauss as Camp Take-Over owners and managers
Jude Heartfilia as Charles James, the grandfather.
Fairy Ever After Series
A Very Fairy Wedding
A few years after everything had happened, the famed power couple of Fairy Tail Natsu and Lucy are having "The Wedding of the Century" as the magazines put it. As preparations are set, the guests arrived, and the countdown to the aisle starts, join Fairy Tail as they embark on a different type of adventure!
*Interlude: Fairy Love
Taking place as Lucy and Natsu step into their week of passionate nights, watch as the great dragon and the angel form a union never seen in over four hundred years! *Note to many readers: this will be a mature story for sexual content.
Lucy and Natsu have returned from their intense honeymoon to begin their lives as man and wife. But when an unexpected surprise happens, Lucy is put into grave dangers from past enemies and new ones.
Three's A Crowd
The Fairy Tail family has grown and Nashi is the world to parents Lucy and Natsu. But when not one child, but twins come into the picture, Lucy and Natsu not only have to worry about enemies rising again, but a jealous little girl as well!
Fairy Ever After
The Dragneel family has grown and they couldn't be happier - until a turn of events shakes them! Hover, this surprise captures the attention of powerful enemies. Will Natsu and Lucy have their Fairy Ever After?
The Fairy Mini-Shorts - a one-shot collection
Join in as our members of Fairy Tail and their friends go through the love, joy, anger and despair of their daily lives! *Note: the following are summaries of a few stories you will see! Not every story is light-hearted. Most have series themes, others are humorous.
What to get the perfect master? Loke wonders as Lucy's wedding day approaches and he has nothing to get the angel who saved him from himself while the other spirits do. When Loke finally figures out his gift for their perfect master, how will the others take it?
Never did Mirajane Strauss believe her boyfriend could be so spontaneous, but after some quick packing, getting onto the nearest train, and one tired priest later, Mira changed her mind and decided she was ready to say "I do".
Little Fairy Inside
Gray never expected this. He never thought he of all people was ready for this. When Juvia looked at him with tears in her eyes and a watery smile on her lips, he thought he was drowning yet floating on air. He put a hand on her stomach. A little fairy was inside.
When he saw her that day, he knew, he just knew she was it. From her flowing blue hair to her innocent brown eyes to her bright smile, she was all he could ever love - even if he was seven years-old. *LanceXAine story
Love of Fairies
Erza smiled down at the children tucked in her arms, one with the blue hair of her father and the other with his eyes. She saw so much of him in them. She looked out the window to the stars and sighed. "I'll love them enough for the both of us."
His Fairy Queen
After rescuing Evergreen on a mission, Elfman is left in Porlyusica's hut to rethink about his relationship with her - his Fairy Queen.
Cana is through with Gildarts worrying about her and decides to crash a party with Bacchus as her date. However, even after living a life of freedom and partying - everything she wanted - she realizes how right her father is. And how Bacchus isn't the man she thought he was.
A Fairy Promise
Natsu revisits the gravestone of his parent and his in-laws to make a very special promise.
The Ways of Fairies
Sting realizes something about Yukino, something important. But he doesn't know how to tel her! So he asks the only friends beside Sting, Rogue, and Lector that can help him - Fairy Tail!
A Fairy Tragedy
Loke can't stop thinking about the way it has to be. Aries can't stop thinking about the way it could be. Both can't stop thinking about the way it was meant to be.
A Rogue Fairy
Rogue and Minerva leave for a mission together. After watching over Minerva as she slept, Rogue spoke to her the only words he's been wanting to say.
The newest Fairies of Fairy Tail are ready to follow their own dreams and destinies! Join Luna, Nashi, and the rest of the new Fairies on their grand Fairy Adventure!
If you have read my works before, you will know this will not be a normal "2nd generation story". I have the arcs and the overall plots as well as subplots and romances and humor figured out. But if you know me, you also know I update unfortunately slow and I do apologize for that. This series, however, would be in the same type of style as Hiro Mashima and feature the children, just grown up with the other members of Fairy Tail there too. The story's plot features of the remaining demons and brings in the aspect of different dimensions, referring to Fairy Tail's current plot too. If you want a preview of it, PM me and I can send you the first chapter and you can give me feedback!
It is not necessary to read the first Fair Ever After series, but is recommended.
There are many things that irritate me:
1. When parents clean up your room and you cannot find anything
2. When people glare at your for supporting the rainbow
3. When people think you are a young mother just because you are walking around with your younger siblings
4. When people try to relate to me by saying, "Oh yeah! I've seen transformers." and they say it with so much pride (it's not that transformers is bad, but its not anime...)
5. When Cowboy Bebop ended
6. When people say "I'm sorry" when a family member of their friend dies
7. When people say marching on a field is "easy"
8. When people repetitively ask if you are in a gang because you wear bandanas
9. When people scroll through your music and think you're weird because you songs are mostly K-pop and J-pop
10. When people think calling a person "normal" is a compliment
11. When Asuna became a background character in Sword Art Online Season 2 and Sword Art Online II
12. When your parents worry about you when you cry over a sad thing in an anime, like The Wolf Children or Madoka, or when you scream when a new season or chapter of your favorite anime or manga come out.
13. When you read a god story and you can't click on the next chapter because, guess what? There is no new chapter and hasn't been for the past five years!... Then you realize you do the same thing to your readers...
100 Funniest Things to Do
1) Look at see through glass and when someone is on the other side shout "OH MY GOD, I'M HIDEOUS!"
2) Call someone to tell them you can't talk right now.
3) Point at someone and shout "You're one of them!" Run and pretend to trip. Crawl away slowly.
4) Buy a doughnut and complain that there's a hole in it.
5) In a public toilet, pass a note under the door next to you saying, "They're onto us. We need to go."
6) Put up a "Lost Dog" poster with a picture of a cat on it.
7) Bring a desk on an elevator. When people try to get on ask if they have an appointment.
8) Tape a walkie-talkie to a tree or a lamppost and as people walk by say some random innuendos.
9) Climb a tree by a sidewalk and talk to people walking by...make sure they can't see you.
10) Order a pizza 5 minutes before New Years, and when it comes, yell, "I ORDERED THIS THING A YEAR AGO!
11) Go to a pet shop, point at an employee, and shout "I WANT THAT ONE MOMMY!!!"
12) In an elevator with a lot of people say I bet you are wondering why I have gathered you here today.
13) Go to a public bathroom with chocolate on your hands. reach under stall & ask for toilet paper.
14) Make a cardboard car and go through a local drive through, then act as if everything's normal.
15) Put Mayonnaise in a bowl, freeze it, and tell your friend it's ice cream.
16) Go to an electronic store with a banana and say that you want to upgrade to an apple.
17) When someone says "Have a nice day!" stare at them and say, "Don't tell me what to do!"
18) When someone says, "grab a seat" literally grab a chair and walk out of the room.
19) Find a grumpy person. Give them a Snickers and say, "You're not you when you're hungry!" Walk away.
20) Inhale some helium, walk up behind a little kid, and say "Follow the yellow brick road!"
21) In an elevator with many people in it, say "You may be wondering why I've gathered you here today".
22) Call Pizza Hut and ask for the phone number to Domino's.
23) Hide in a clothing rack in Walmart, and when somebody goes by yell "PICK ME! PICK ME!"
24) Get in a crowded elevator and say "I'm sure you're wondering why I've gathered you all here.".
25) Dress up as a giant m&m and run through a busy place shouting "THE SKITTLES ARE COMING!".
26) Go to Ikea, hide in a closet until someone walks by, jump out and yell "I'm back from Narnia!!".
27) Drive a tricycle past a cop while drinking a juice pouch screaming "YOU CAN'T CATCH ME".
28) -Show people a picture of yourself and ask them if they have seen this person.
29) Stay in the back of an elevator until a few people enter and say "I've Been Expecting You".
30) When you're at school and someone talks on the p.a. system say loudly, "I'm hearing those voices again".
31) Glue coins to the ground and laugh as people try to pick them up.
32) Call a random number, say where do we hide the body, then say oops wrong number.
33) Dress as a chicken, go to KFC and shout at people "YOU'RE EATING MY BABIES!"
34) Hire a taxi. When the man asks you where you want to go, say "To infinity, and beyond".
35) Go to a football game and hold up a sign that says "The guy behind me can't see".
36) Call the Skittles Company and complain that Skittles do NOT taste like a rainbow.
37) Call Pizza Hut. Talk about the difficulties of being a vegetarian, then order a pepperoni pizza.
38) Make loud groans in a public bathroom then drop a cantaloupe in the toilet and sigh in relief.
39) Super glue a quarter to the floor and see how many people try to pick it up.
40) Go to McDonald's and ask for a sad meal, then yell SAD PEOPLE HAVE TO EAT TOO!
41) Write a note saying "sorry about the damage on your car" and put it on a random car.
42) Pick up a bag of sliced turkey in a store and scream WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU!
43) Write "Free Gumballs" on a piece of paper, and tape it to a gumball machine, and watch.
44) Glue a coin to the ground in a public place. watch people try to get it.
45) Pretend to pass out in a busy place. When someone touches you scream "I WAS SLEEPING!" and run away.
46) Go to a pet shop and ask for a cow.
47) Get into a taxi, yell "Follow that car!" and point to a parked car.
48) Put up a lost cat sign that has a picture of a potato.
49) Point into the sky and say "look a dead bird" and see how many look.
50) Go to the vet with a can of mashed tuna and ask can you fix him?
51) Go up to random people at the mall, show them your ID, and say, "HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN?!"
52) In winter put snowballs in your freezer, then in summer throw them at people who are sunbathing.
53) Call a Chinese restaurant on 1 phone and a pizza place on another phone. Let them talk to each other.
54) Dress up as an m&m then run through the mall yelling " the skittles are coming!".
55) Cut open a pineapples and scream "sponge bob I know you're in there".
56) Buy an ice cream, ask the cashier if they believe in unicorns then squish the cone on your forehead.
57) Yell out "hey you with the pants on!" and see how many people turn around.
58) Walk up to a group of people and say "I'm not wearing pants" and see how many people look.
59) Hide in a wardrobe in a furniture store and when someone opens the door shout, "welcome to Narnia".
60) Enter a dressing room at the mall. A few minutes later, scream "THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE!"
61) After the pizza guy repeats your order, say "Once more, this time with a little more OOMPH.".
62) Sit in a tree and when people walk by drop mayo on there heads they will think it was the birds.
63) Hide in one of your cupboards and when someone opens it shout, "Welcome to Narnia!"
64) Fill a bucket with bouncy balls and dump them down a stair well with people in it and yell, MY BALLS.
65) Wear a snorkel while driving and stare at the people sitting next to you at traffic lights.
66) Complain that your doughnut has a hole in it.
67) Go to KFC in a chicken costume and demand for your babies back.
68) Go into the middle of a crowd and call out a random name and see who replies.
69) Call pizza hut, and say: Hello this is Pizza Hut, would you like to order a pizza.
70) Follow someone around at the store and see how long it takes them to figure out.
71) Go into a crowded elevator, open up a pillowcase, and scream "oh no my snake got lose!".
72) Super glue a coin to the sidewalk and when someone bends down to pick it up rip some paper.
73) When the money comes out of the ATM, scream, "I Won! I Won!!"
74) Get in a taxi and tell them to "FOLLOW THAT CAR!"and point to a parked car.
75) Walk into a group of people chatting casually and then say "Are we gonna kill him or what?".
76) Vacuum the lawn. When people walk or drive by, you get the best looks.
77) Go to the movies with a spray bottle of water. Keep sneezing and spraying the person in front of you
78) Mail a doughnut to the police officers.
79) Place a walkie talkie in your mail box then when someone walks by scream.
80) Have a contest at Walmart to see who can find 3 items that will freak the cashier out the most!
81) Order a pizza 5 minutes before new years, when they arrive say, "I order this damn thing a year ago!
82) Take a picture of a stranger then walk up and show it to them saying "Have you seen this man?"
83) Put a cookie into a glass of milk in public, when it sinks scream, "MY COOKIE DROWNED!" and then cry.
84) Take one grape to the check out. Say nothing. See how the cashier reacts.
85) Put a Walkie-Talkie in a garden gnome and shout at people who pass.
86) Go to a stranger at Walmart and start screaming while pointing "I CANT BELIEVE YOU ESCAPED JAIL!!"
87) While in the car, stare at the person in the car next to you. When they look back, lick the window.
88) Go to the mall and look behind you and yell at them "WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME!?!".
89) Buy a T.V and remote as same as your neighbors and go outside changing the channels.
90) Call Walmart and try to reserve a shopping cart.
91) Spin in a roller chair on a busy sidewalk and when people pass you scream "GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!".
92) Buy Bird seed and ask how long it will take for your birds to grow.
93) Walk up to some random person and whisper, "I know what you did. But your secrets safe with me.".
94) Go watch a horror movie in the theaters and scream at the parts that aren't the least bit scary.
95) Go to Walmart and hide in the freezers and just stare at people when they pass.
96) Walk up to random people and whisper "You are the chosen one".
97) Go up to a stranger with a friend and ask what year it is, then shout THE TIME MACHINE WORKED!
98) Go to an ATM machine and when money starts coming out scream I win! I win! I win!
99) Call the operator on 2 different phones and put the phones together so they can talk to each other
100) Get a black suit case, hand it to a stranger and say,"You know what to do." in a secret spy voice.
Me, Not Her
by Jennifer Souza
I Believe in You... - Erin Bowman
Love Like Woe - The Ready Set
Together We'll Make A Promise - Cori Yarken
Peace to the Middle East (or whatever!)
Live like Larry!
Go catch more Pokémon!
Digivolve! Or Spirit Evolve! Or Matrix Digivolve! Or Digi-Fuse!
Get a Familiar from another world!
Collect 99 Kishin Souls and a Witch's soul and make a Death Scythe!
Get someone to make a Death Note!
Find your foster dragon parent!
Make a contract with me and become a magical girl!
Form an after school band and drink tea!
Find a magical index!
Become a Level 5 esper!
Find the dragon balls and make a wish!
Don’t get trapped in a VRMMORPG!
Become the first female president in a school that was once for boys-only!
Create a school club for finding paranormal activity!
Defy God and confront an Angel in the “afterlife”!
Don’t by an idiot when you’re summoning!
Find the last Airbender!
Defy dark spirits while fighting Equalists!
Find the purpose of the Titans!
Be part of the MWPSB and keep your hue clear!
Protect your wolf children!
And most of all…
Enjoy the moments you’re livin’! ‘Cause every second, you’re dyin’!