Author has written 12 stories for Fairy Tail.
Nomenclature: Magnafeana, if you please! If it helps, I go by Maggs or Maggie
Age: I'm a teenager! I could get my license, but I've been a little busy with teaching and my music at the moment...
Ethnicity: African-American (I'm actually a mutt of every breed of human)
Likes: anything anime/Disney-related
Hobbies: writing fanfiction, reading it, watching anime, running, and banding
Dislike: people who think cartoons are the same as anime (It's not. It's clearly different, guys.), men who act like children, college history homework
Warning: I write lots of Fairy Tail. I ship other things and I read and watch other stuff, but Fairy Tail is my main squeeze along with the couple Natsu and Lucy (they're my favorite pairing). I have multiple chapters of many fanfictions. I'm just hesitant to post. Argh. Teenage insecurities. Most of these stories are parodies of real movies, except for my Fairy Ever After saga. Anything I do that is my own, I shall not post until I finish it myself and then will post it.
Personality: I'm sort of a wallflower, but banded together with other wallflowers. People dislike us or ignore us so we become immersed in our own world and do crazy things. We like to live. I'm okay with being a wallflower. I'm okay with being a geek. Because it's the greatest feeling ever to be one! I'm allowed to dance in the hallways and sing because I don't care. The parties the wallflowers go to are parties populars would scoff at. My way of life, my way of thinking, my way of fashion, my taste in music, its all different than my school's but I don't care. My best friend and I will dance to our own routines and laugh. We'll take a drive and I pop my head out the window and start singing. My friends love to explore carnivals and find the best place to see fireworks, only to be chased off by police when its over. We are young. We are wallflowers. We are freaks. We are nerds.
"We are infinite."
Favorite anime pairings:
From Fairy Tail
Natsu and Lucy (in both worlds)
Gajeel and Levy (in both world)
Erza and Jellal (in both worlds)
Gray and Juvia (in both worlds)
Gray and Lucy [at times; depends on the story, you know?]
Mavis and Zeref
From Sword Art Online
Kirito and Asuna
Klein and Lisbeth [possibility]
From Warriors series
Firestar and Sandstorm [though Spottedleaf could have potentially better Sandstorm]
Bluestar and Oakheart
Yellowfang and Raggedstar
Jayfeather and Half Moon
Lionheart and Cinderheart
Dovewing and Tigerheart
Graystripe and Silverstream
Leafpool and Crowfeather
From the Inheritance cycle
Eragon and Arya
Murtagh and Nasuada
From the Avatar Series
Aang and Katara
Sokka and Suki
Zuko and Mai
Korra and Asami (It was proven true. Just watch the last episode of the fourth season to see it, folks. My friend called it from day one. And my other friend said this, "How bad should Mako feel that he turned both of his ex-girlfriends gay for each other?")
From Harry Potter
Harry and Hermione
Harry and Ginny
Ron and Hermione
From Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Madoka and Homura
Sayaka and Kyouko
Kyube and Mami
From Psycho Pass
Kogami and Tsunemori
From Wolf Children: Ame and Yuki
Hana and Wolf Man (duh)
Sohei and Yuki
From Pokemon series
Ash and Misty
Brock is a loner (I'm sorry, but I can't see him settling down)
May and Drew
Iris and Cilan
Dawn and Kenny
Steven and Cynthia
Daisy and Tracey
Stories on Hiatus:
Aladdin's Fairy Tail
In the heart of an enchanted city, a commoner mage named Natsu Dragneel and his mischievous blue-furred flying feline companion, Happy, battle to save the free-spirited Princess Lucy Heartfilia from the schemes of the evil lightening lacrima Dragon Slayer, Laxus. Natsu's whole life changes with one rub of a magic ice lamp called the Ice of Wishes as the level-headed, cool-tempered Gray appears and grants him three wishes, setting him on an incredible journey of discovery. However, the relationship between the kind Princess and protective dragon slayer are tested as the two mysterious people watch them, hoping that Lucy and Natsu are ready for an enemy that cannot be seen...
Lucy as Princess Jasmine
Natsu as Aladdin
Happy as Abu
Laxus as Jafar
Gray as Genie
Plue as Carpet
Loke as Raja
Master Makarov as the Sultan
Bixslow as Iago
Erza as the Captain of the Guards
Gajeel as the guard who kidnaps Aladdin
Sting as one of Lucy's suitors
Always There, Never Seen
(Based off of The Perks of Being a Wallflower)
A freshman named Natsu Dragneel is always watching from the sidelines until two charismatic seniors take him under their wings. Beautiful, free-spirited Lucy and her fearless stepbrother Gray shepherd Natsu through new friendships, first love, burgeoning sexuality, bacchanalian parties, midnight screenings of The Rocky Horror Picture Show and the quest for the perfect song.
Natsu Dragneel as Charlie Kelmicks
Lucy Heartfilia as Sam
Gray Fullbuster as Patrick
Lucy Ashley (Under the name Ashley) as Mary Elizabeth
Jellal Fernandes as Mr. Anderson, Charlie's English teacher
Wendy Marvell as Candace Kelmicks, Charlie's sister
Lyon Vastia as Brad
Juvia Loxar as Alice
Sting Eucliffe as Bob
Grandeeney as Mrs. Kelmicks
Igneel as Mr. Kelmicks
Porlyusica (younger) as Aunt Helen
Loke as Craig, Sam's college boyfriend
Mirajane Strauss as Dr. Burton
Gajeel Redfox as Chris Kelmicks, Charlie's older brother
Mest as Ponytail Derek
Twins Nashi and Luna are strangers until Camp Fairy Tail unites them. The preteen girls' divorced parents, Natsu and Lucy, are living on opposite sides of the Atlantic, each with one child. After meeting at camp, Fioren Nashi and Minstrish-raised Luna engineer an identity swap, giving both the chance to spend time with the parent they've missed. If the scheme works, it might just make the family whole again.
Luna and Nashi as Annie James and Hallie Parker, 11 years-old
Natsu Dragneel as Nick Parker (The father)
Lucy Heartfilia as Elizabeth James (The mother)
Jenny Realight as Meredith Blake
Cana as Chessy. She's the Dragneel's housekeeper
Loke as Martin. He's the Heartfilia's butler
Lisanna and Mirajane Strauss as Camp Take-Over owners and managers
Jude Heartfilia as Charles James, the grandfather.
Fairy Ever After Series
A Very Fairy Wedding
A few years after everything had happened, the famed power couple of Fairy Tail Natsu and Lucy are having "The Wedding of the Century" as the magazines put it. As preparations are set, the guests arrived, and the countdown to the aisle starts, join Fairy Tail as they embark on a different type of adventure!
*Interlude: Fairy Love
Taking place as Lucy and Natsu step into their week of passionate nights, watch as the great dragon and the angel form a union never seen in over four hundred years! *Note to many readers: this will be a mature story for sexual content.
Lucy and Natsu have returned from their intense honeymoon to begin their lives as man and wife. But when an unexpected surprise happens, Lucy is put into grave dangers from past enemies and new ones.
Three's A Crowd
The Fairy Tail family has grown and Nashi is the world to parents Lucy and Natsu. But when not one child, but twins come into the picture, Lucy and Natsu not only have to worry about enemies rising again, but a jealous little girl as well!
Fairy Ever After
The Dragneel family has grown and they couldn't be happier - until a turn of events shakes them! Hover, this surprise captures the attention of powerful enemies. Will Natsu and Lucy have their Fairy Ever After?
The Fairy Mini-Shorts - a one-shot collection
Join in as our members of Fairy Tail and their friends go through the love, joy, anger and despair of their daily lives! *Note: the following are summaries of a few stories you will see! Not every story is light-hearted. Most have series themes, others are humorous.
What to get the perfect master? Loke wonders as Lucy's wedding day approaches and he has nothing to get the angel who saved him from himself while the other spirits do. When Loke finally figures out his gift for their perfect master, how will the others take it?
Never did Mirajane Strauss believe her boyfriend could be so spontaneous, but after some quick packing, getting onto the nearest train, and one tired priest later, Mira changed her mind and decided she was ready to say "I do".
Little Fairy Inside
Gray never expected this. He never thought he of all people was ready for this. When Juvia looked at him with tears in her eyes and a watery smile on her lips, he thought he was drowning yet floating on air. He put a hand on her stomach. A little fairy was inside.
When he saw her that day, he knew, he just knew she was it. From her flowing blue hair to her innocent brown eyes to her bright smile, she was all he could ever love - even if he was seven years-old. *LanceXAine story
Love of Fairies
Erza smiled down at the children tucked in her arms, one with the blue hair of her father and the other with his eyes. She saw so much of him in them. She looked out the window to the stars and sighed. "I'll love them enough for the both of us."
His Fairy Queen
After rescuing Evergreen on a mission, Elfman is left in Porlyusica's hut to rethink about his relationship with her - his Fairy Queen.
Cana is through with Gildarts worrying about her and decides to crash a party with Bacchus as her date. However, even after living a life of freedom and partying - everything she wanted - she realizes how right her father is. And how Bacchus isn't the man she thought he was.
A Fairy Promise
Natsu revisits the gravestone of his parent and his in-laws to make a very special promise.
The Ways of Fairies
Sting realizes something about Yukino, something important. But he doesn't know how to tel her! So he asks the only friends beside Sting, Rogue, and Lector that can help him - Fairy Tail!
A Fairy Tragedy
Loke can't stop thinking about the way it has to be. Aries can't stop thinking about the way it could be. Both can't stop thinking about the way it was meant to be.
A Rogue Fairy
Rogue and Minerva leave for a mission together. After watching over Minerva as she slept, Rogue spoke to her the only words he's been wanting to say.
Stories in progress
The newest Fairies of Fairy Tail are ready to follow their own dreams and destinies! Join Luna, Nashi, and the rest of the new Fairies on their grand Fairy Adventure!
This is a notorious Second Generation Story, but written in a sense of arcs with each character earning their own character arc, referral to the Fairy Tail main series, and so forth. While I have an outline written out down to the last episode, they are loose outline five sentences or less of how I want the plot. I have stopped pre-planning at this point as ideas will hit me when I rewrite a chapter for proofreading. There was things that will happen I wasn't even aware would happen until I wrote the chapter.
I cannot promise constant chapters, but I can promise an intriguing story with lengthy chapters, good characterization. This will not be like the average shounen nor the average romance or comedy. The characters will not be oblivious to romance. They will be relatable people, similar to Marvel characters in which you can understand their actions. I encourage shipping as even though I have some ships pre-planned, I have yet to figure out any romances. Most relationships are platonic or crushing, but nothing set in stone.
From Fairy Big to Fairy Small
This is a collection one-shots featuring children from each pairing of Fairy Tail. Canon pairings only, my friends. You are allowed to request prompts and I will dedicate them in your honor.
Michief, Magic, and Magizoology
This will feature magical creatures told in this story as well as Magic I invent in this story
Finding Fairies: an In-Complete Guide
This will features a wiki for all the children so you understand who is who.
Stories of the Future
Fairy Conversations, Situations, and Misinterpretations
This is a collection featuring the second generation in their current present. Their ages are the same as the ages of Fairy Adventure. Some of these may follow a conversation I had or overheard or saw on Youtube.
U-Vision: Fairy Vlog Squad
A Filler Episode will appear called Vlog Squad in which this story will feature their vlogs and each chapter will be dedicated to a different Youtuber.
There are many things that irritate me:
1. When parents clean up your room and you cannot find anything
2. When people glare at your for supporting the rainbow
3. When people think you are a young mother just because you are walking around with your younger siblings
4. When people try to relate to me by saying, "Oh yeah! I've seen transformers." and they say it with so much pride (it's not that transformers is bad, but its not anime...)
5. When Cowboy Bebop ended
6. When people say "I'm sorry" when a family member of their friend dies
7. When people say marching on a field is "easy"
8. When people repetitively ask if you are in a gang because you wear bandanas
9. When people scroll through your music and think you're weird because you songs are mostly K-pop and J-pop
10. When people think calling a person "normal" is a compliment
11. When Asuna became a background character in Sword Art Online Season 2 and Sword Art Online II
12. When your parents worry about you when you cry over a sad thing in an anime, like The Wolf Children or Madoka, or when you scream when a new season or chapter of your favorite anime or manga come out.
13. When you read a god story and you can't click on the next chapter because, guess what? There is no new chapter and hasn't been for the past five years!... Then you realize you do the same thing to your readers...
100 Funniest Things to Do
1) Look at see through glass and when someone is on the other side shout "OH MY GOD, I'M HIDEOUS!"
2) Call someone to tell them you can't talk right now.
3) Point at someone and shout "You're one of them!" Run and pretend to trip. Crawl away slowly.
4) Buy a doughnut and complain that there's a hole in it.
5) In a public toilet, pass a note under the door next to you saying, "They're onto us. We need to go."
6) Put up a "Lost Dog" poster with a picture of a cat on it.
7) Bring a desk on an elevator. When people try to get on ask if they have an appointment.
8) Tape a walkie-talkie to a tree or a lamppost and as people walk by say some random innuendos.
9) Climb a tree by a sidewalk and talk to people walking by...make sure they can't see you.
10) Order a pizza 5 minutes before New Years, and when it comes, yell, "I ORDERED THIS THING A YEAR AGO!
11) Go to a pet shop, point at an employee, and shout "I WANT THAT ONE MOMMY!!!"
12) In an elevator with a lot of people say I bet you are wondering why I have gathered you here today.
13) Go to a public bathroom with chocolate on your hands. reach under stall & ask for toilet paper.
14) Make a cardboard car and go through a local drive through, then act as if everything's normal.
15) Put Mayonnaise in a bowl, freeze it, and tell your friend it's ice cream.
16) Go to an electronic store with a banana and say that you want to upgrade to an apple.
17) When someone says "Have a nice day!" stare at them and say, "Don't tell me what to do!"
18) When someone says, "grab a seat" literally grab a chair and walk out of the room.
19) Find a grumpy person. Give them a Snickers and say, "You're not you when you're hungry!" Walk away.
20) Inhale some helium, walk up behind a little kid, and say "Follow the yellow brick road!"
21) In an elevator with many people in it, say "You may be wondering why I've gathered you here today".
22) Call Pizza Hut and ask for the phone number to Domino's.
23) Hide in a clothing rack in Walmart, and when somebody goes by yell "PICK ME! PICK ME!"
24) Get in a crowded elevator and say "I'm sure you're wondering why I've gathered you all here.".
25) Dress up as a giant m&m and run through a busy place shouting "THE SKITTLES ARE COMING!".
26) Go to Ikea, hide in a closet until someone walks by, jump out and yell "I'm back from Narnia!!".
27) Drive a tricycle past a cop while drinking a juice pouch screaming "YOU CAN'T CATCH ME".
28) -Show people a picture of yourself and ask them if they have seen this person.
29) Stay in the back of an elevator until a few people enter and say "I've Been Expecting You".
30) When you're at school and someone talks on the p.a. system say loudly, "I'm hearing those voices again".
31) Glue coins to the ground and laugh as people try to pick them up.
32) Call a random number, say where do we hide the body, then say oops wrong number.
33) Dress as a chicken, go to KFC and shout at people "YOU'RE EATING MY BABIES!"
34) Hire a taxi. When the man asks you where you want to go, say "To infinity, and beyond".
35) Go to a football game and hold up a sign that says "The guy behind me can't see".
36) Call the Skittles Company and complain that Skittles do NOT taste like a rainbow.
37) Call Pizza Hut. Talk about the difficulties of being a vegetarian, then order a pepperoni pizza.
38) Make loud groans in a public bathroom then drop a cantaloupe in the toilet and sigh in relief.
39) Super glue a quarter to the floor and see how many people try to pick it up.
40) Go to McDonald's and ask for a sad meal, then yell SAD PEOPLE HAVE TO EAT TOO!
41) Write a note saying "sorry about the damage on your car" and put it on a random car.
42) Pick up a bag of sliced turkey in a store and scream WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU!
43) Write "Free Gumballs" on a piece of paper, and tape it to a gumball machine, and watch.
44) Glue a coin to the ground in a public place. watch people try to get it.
45) Pretend to pass out in a busy place. When someone touches you scream "I WAS SLEEPING!" and run away.
46) Go to a pet shop and ask for a cow.
47) Get into a taxi, yell "Follow that car!" and point to a parked car.
48) Put up a lost cat sign that has a picture of a potato.
49) Point into the sky and say "look a dead bird" and see how many look.
50) Go to the vet with a can of mashed tuna and ask can you fix him?
51) Go up to random people at the mall, show them your ID, and say, "HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN?!"
52) In winter put snowballs in your freezer, then in summer throw them at people who are sunbathing.
53) Call a Chinese restaurant on 1 phone and a pizza place on another phone. Let them talk to each other.
54) Dress up as an m&m then run through the mall yelling " the skittles are coming!".
55) Cut open a pineapples and scream "sponge bob I know you're in there".
56) Buy an ice cream, ask the cashier if they believe in unicorns then squish the cone on your forehead.
57) Yell out "hey you with the pants on!" and see how many people turn around.
58) Walk up to a group of people and say "I'm not wearing pants" and see how many people look.
59) Hide in a wardrobe in a furniture store and when someone opens the door shout, "welcome to Narnia".
60) Enter a dressing room at the mall. A few minutes later, scream "THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE!"
61) After the pizza guy repeats your order, say "Once more, this time with a little more OOMPH.".
62) Sit in a tree and when people walk by drop mayo on there heads they will think it was the birds.
63) Hide in one of your cupboards and when someone opens it shout, "Welcome to Narnia!"
64) Fill a bucket with bouncy balls and dump them down a stair well with people in it and yell, MY BALLS.
65) Wear a snorkel while driving and stare at the people sitting next to you at traffic lights.
66) Complain that your doughnut has a hole in it.
67) Go to KFC in a chicken costume and demand for your babies back.
68) Go into the middle of a crowd and call out a random name and see who replies.
69) Call pizza hut, and say: Hello this is Pizza Hut, would you like to order a pizza.
70) Follow someone around at the store and see how long it takes them to figure out.
71) Go into a crowded elevator, open up a pillowcase, and scream "oh no my snake got lose!".
72) Super glue a coin to the sidewalk and when someone bends down to pick it up rip some paper.
73) When the money comes out of the ATM, scream, "I Won! I Won!!"
74) Get in a taxi and tell them to "FOLLOW THAT CAR!"and point to a parked car.
75) Walk into a group of people chatting casually and then say "Are we gonna kill him or what?".
76) Vacuum the lawn. When people walk or drive by, you get the best looks.
77) Go to the movies with a spray bottle of water. Keep sneezing and spraying the person in front of you
78) Mail a doughnut to the police officers.
79) Place a walkie talkie in your mail box then when someone walks by scream.
80) Have a contest at Walmart to see who can find 3 items that will freak the cashier out the most!
81) Order a pizza 5 minutes before new years, when they arrive say, "I order this damn thing a year ago!
82) Take a picture of a stranger then walk up and show it to them saying "Have you seen this man?"
83) Put a cookie into a glass of milk in public, when it sinks scream, "MY COOKIE DROWNED!" and then cry.
84) Take one grape to the check out. Say nothing. See how the cashier reacts.
85) Put a Walkie-Talkie in a garden gnome and shout at people who pass.
86) Go to a stranger at Walmart and start screaming while pointing "I CANT BELIEVE YOU ESCAPED JAIL!!"
87) While in the car, stare at the person in the car next to you. When they look back, lick the window.
88) Go to the mall and look behind you and yell at them "WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME!?!".
89) Buy a T.V and remote as same as your neighbors and go outside changing the channels.
90) Call Walmart and try to reserve a shopping cart.
91) Spin in a roller chair on a busy sidewalk and when people pass you scream "GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!".
92) Buy Bird seed and ask how long it will take for your birds to grow.
93) Walk up to some random person and whisper, "I know what you did. But your secrets safe with me.".
94) Go watch a horror movie in the theaters and scream at the parts that aren't the least bit scary.
95) Go to Walmart and hide in the freezers and just stare at people when they pass.
96) Walk up to random people and whisper "You are the chosen one".
97) Go up to a stranger with a friend and ask what year it is, then shout THE TIME MACHINE WORKED!
98) Go to an ATM machine and when money starts coming out scream I win! I win! I win!
99) Call the operator on 2 different phones and put the phones together so they can talk to each other
100) Get a black suit case, hand it to a stranger and say,"You know what to do." in a secret spy voice.
Me, Not Her
by Jennifer Souza
I Believe in You... - Erin Bowman
Love Like Woe - The Ready Set
Together We'll Make A Promise - Cori Yarken
Peace to the Middle East (or whatever!)
Live like Larry!
Go catch more Pokémon!
Digivolve! Or Spirit Evolve! Or Matrix Digivolve! Or Digi-Fuse!
Get a Familiar from another world!
Collect 99 Kishin Souls and a Witch's soul and make a Death Scythe!
Get someone to make a Death Note!
Find your foster dragon parent!
Make a contract with me and become a magical girl!
Form an after school band and drink tea!
Find a magical index!
Become a Level 5 esper!
Find the dragon balls and make a wish!
Don’t get trapped in a VRMMORPG!
Become the first female president in a school that was once for boys-only!
Create a school club for finding paranormal activity!
Defy God and confront an Angel in the “afterlife”!
Don’t by an idiot when you’re summoning!
Find the last Airbender!
Defy dark spirits while fighting Equalists!
Find the purpose of the Titans!
Be part of the MWPSB and keep your hue clear!
Protect your wolf children!
And most of all…
Enjoy the moments you’re livin’! ‘Cause every second, you’re dyin’!