Author has written 12 stories for Fairy Tail.
Ethnicity: African-American and Native American
Likes: Disney, Marvel, DC/Vertigo Comics, anime
Hobbies: writing fanfiction and reading it, watching anime, K-pop, J-Pop, watching K-Dramas and C-Dramas
Dislike: people who think cartoons are the same as anime (It's not. It's clearly different, guys.), men who act like children, college history homework
Warning: I write lots of Fairy Tail, but because of my limited time, posting will be hazy.
Personality: I am heavily diagnosed with many disorders, both mentally and physically. However, I try to keep an upbeat Genki girl positive attitude and do my best! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~!
Favorite anime pairings:
From Fairy Tail
Natsu and Lucy (in both worlds)
Gajeel and Levy (in both world)
Erza and Jellal (in both worlds)
Gray and Juvia (in both worlds)
Gray and Lucy [at times; depends on the story, you know?]
Mavis and Zeref
From Sword Art Online
Kirito and Asuna
Klein and Lisbeth [possibility]
From Warriors series
Firestar and Sandstorm [though Spottedleaf could have potentially better Sandstorm]
Bluestar and Oakheart
Yellowfang and Raggedstar
Jayfeather and Half Moon
Lionheart and Cinderheart
Dovewing and Tigerheart
Graystripe and Silverstream
Leafpool and Crowfeather
From the Inheritance cycle
Eragon and Arya
Murtagh and Nasuada
From the Avatar Series
Aang and Katara
Sokka and Suki
Zuko and Katara
Korra and Asami
From Harry Potter
Harry and Hermione
Harry and Ginny
Ron and Hermione
From Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Madoka and Homura
Sayaka and Kyouko
Kogami and Tsunemori
From Wolf Children: Ame and Yuki
Hana and Wolf Man
Sohei and Yuki
From Pokemon series
Ash and Misty
May and Drew
Iris and Cilan
Dawn and Paul
Steven and Cynthia
Daisy and Tracey
Stories in progress
The newest Fairies of Fairy Tail are ready to follow their own dreams and destinies! Join the Dragneel siblings and the rest of the new Fairies on their grand adventure!
In a world of Magic lives with Fairy Tail Guild, a reckless group full of adventure and excitement. A group of siblings and their friends try to find their place in their home, in Magic, and in life, but along the way, they learn their powers were not just given to them at random. Join Luna and Nashi Dragneel and the rest of the Fairy Tail crew on an adventure starring the first and second generation!
This is a notorious "Second Generation Story", but it has its own spin on it. While I focused on canonical ships and will have this refer to Fairy Tail and its sequel alongside Edens Zero with appearances from Monster Hunter, Rave Master, Hiro Mashima's older works, and other Kodashna Comics like Seven Deadly Sins and Fiore Force, this generational story will involve the first generation of Fairy Tail to complete their arcs as well based off my interpretation of their character development as they age. This will have the second generation as both children of the main story characters and new characters I designed who fit the plot.
The chapters will be long and there may be a dash of retconning. The updates are not weekly and this will have swearing, dark themes, violence, romance, and its fair share of death, murder, and sadness. It won't just be the shounen Fairy Tail was, but it will be a psychological thriller with Demons, death, and backstory.
From Fairy Big to Fairy Small
This is a collection one-shot featuring children from each pairing of Fairy Tail. Canon pairings only, my friends. You are allowed to request prompts and I will dedicate them in your honor.
Mischief, Magic, Maps, and Magizoology
This will feature a guide book on my creations of Magic, locations, Magical Beasts, and more!
Finding Fairies: an In-Complete Guide
This will feature a wiki for all the children so you understand who is who and what is what. I will do my best to keep up with as many characters as I give you so you have a guide book.
Stories of the Future
Fairy Conversations, Situations, and Misinterpretations
This is a collection featuring the second generation in their current present. Their ages are the same as the ages of Fairy Adventure. Some of these may follow a conversation I had or overheard or saw on Youtube.
YouView: Fairy Vlog Squad
A Filler Episode will appear called Vlog Squad in which this story will feature their vlogs and each chapter will be dedicated to a different Youtuber. If you have any recommendations, please let me know!
There are many things that irritate me:
1. When parents clean up your room and you cannot find anything
2. When people glare at your for supporting the rainbow
3. When people think you are a young mother just because you are walking around with your younger siblings
4. When people try to relate to me by saying, "Oh yeah! I've seen transformers." and they say it with so much pride (it's not that transformers is bad, but its not anime...)
5. When Cowboy Bebop ended
6. When people say "I'm sorry" when a family member of their friend dies
7. When people say marching on a field is "easy"
8. When people repetitively ask if you are in a gang because you wear bandanas
9. When people scroll through your music and think you're weird because you songs are mostly K-pop and J-pop
10. When people think calling a person "normal" is a compliment
11. When Asuna became a background character in Sword Art Online Season 2 and Sword Art Online II
12. When your parents worry about you when you cry over a sad thing in an anime, like The Wolf Children or Madoka, or when you scream when a new season or chapter of your favorite anime or manga come out.
13. When you read a god story and you can't click on the next chapter because, guess what? There is no new chapter and hasn't been for the past five years!... Then you realize you do the same thing to your readers...
100 Funniest Things to Do
1) Look at see through glass and when someone is on the other side shout "OH MY GOD, I'M HIDEOUS!"
2) Call someone to tell them you can't talk right now.
3) Point at someone and shout "You're one of them!" Run and pretend to trip. Crawl away slowly.
4) Buy a doughnut and complain that there's a hole in it.
5) In a public toilet, pass a note under the door next to you saying, "They're onto us. We need to go."
6) Put up a "Lost Dog" poster with a picture of a cat on it.
7) Bring a desk on an elevator. When people try to get on ask if they have an appointment.
8) Tape a walkie-talkie to a tree or a lamppost and as people walk by say some random innuendos.
9) Climb a tree by a sidewalk and talk to people walking by...make sure they can't see you.
10) Order a pizza 5 minutes before New Years, and when it comes, yell, "I ORDERED THIS THING A YEAR AGO!
11) Go to a pet shop, point at an employee, and shout "I WANT THAT ONE MOMMY!!!"
12) In an elevator with a lot of people say I bet you are wondering why I have gathered you here today.
13) Go to a public bathroom with chocolate on your hands. reach under stall & ask for toilet paper.
14) Make a cardboard car and go through a local drive through, then act as if everything's normal.
15) Put Mayonnaise in a bowl, freeze it, and tell your friend it's ice cream.
16) Go to an electronic store with a banana and say that you want to upgrade to an apple.
17) When someone says "Have a nice day!" stare at them and say, "Don't tell me what to do!"
18) When someone says, "grab a seat" literally grab a chair and walk out of the room.
19) Find a grumpy person. Give them a Snickers and say, "You're not you when you're hungry!" Walk away.
20) Inhale some helium, walk up behind a little kid, and say "Follow the yellow brick road!"
21) In an elevator with many people in it, say "You may be wondering why I've gathered you here today".
22) Call Pizza Hut and ask for the phone number to Domino's.
23) Hide in a clothing rack in Walmart, and when somebody goes by yell "PICK ME! PICK ME!"
24) Get in a crowded elevator and say "I'm sure you're wondering why I've gathered you all here.".
25) Dress up as a giant m&m and run through a busy place shouting "THE SKITTLES ARE COMING!".
26) Go to Ikea, hide in a closet until someone walks by, jump out and yell "I'm back from Narnia!!".
27) Drive a tricycle past a cop while drinking a juice pouch screaming "YOU CAN'T CATCH ME".
28) -Show people a picture of yourself and ask them if they have seen this person.
29) Stay in the back of an elevator until a few people enter and say "I've Been Expecting You".
30) When you're at school and someone talks on the p.a. system say loudly, "I'm hearing those voices again".
31) Glue coins to the ground and laugh as people try to pick them up.
32) Call a random number, say where do we hide the body, then say oops wrong number.
33) Dress as a chicken, go to KFC and shout at people "YOU'RE EATING MY BABIES!"
34) Hire a taxi. When the man asks you where you want to go, say "To infinity, and beyond".
35) Go to a football game and hold up a sign that says "The guy behind me can't see".
36) Call the Skittles Company and complain that Skittles do NOT taste like a rainbow.
37) Call Pizza Hut. Talk about the difficulties of being a vegetarian, then order a pepperoni pizza.
38) Make loud groans in a public bathroom then drop a cantaloupe in the toilet and sigh in relief.
39) Super glue a quarter to the floor and see how many people try to pick it up.
40) Go to McDonald's and ask for a sad meal, then yell SAD PEOPLE HAVE TO EAT TOO!
41) Write a note saying "sorry about the damage on your car" and put it on a random car.
42) Pick up a bag of sliced turkey in a store and scream WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU!
43) Write "Free Gumballs" on a piece of paper, and tape it to a gumball machine, and watch.
44) Glue a coin to the ground in a public place. watch people try to get it.
45) Pretend to pass out in a busy place. When someone touches you scream "I WAS SLEEPING!" and run away.
46) Go to a pet shop and ask for a cow.
47) Get into a taxi, yell "Follow that car!" and point to a parked car.
48) Put up a lost cat sign that has a picture of a potato.
49) Point into the sky and say "look a dead bird" and see how many look.
50) Go to the vet with a can of mashed tuna and ask can you fix him?
51) Go up to random people at the mall, show them your ID, and say, "HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN?!"
52) In winter put snowballs in your freezer, then in summer throw them at people who are sunbathing.
53) Call a Chinese restaurant on 1 phone and a pizza place on another phone. Let them talk to each other.
54) Dress up as an m&m then run through the mall yelling " the skittles are coming!".
55) Cut open a pineapples and scream "sponge bob I know you're in there".
56) Buy an ice cream, ask the cashier if they believe in unicorns then squish the cone on your forehead.
57) Yell out "hey you with the pants on!" and see how many people turn around.
58) Walk up to a group of people and say "I'm not wearing pants" and see how many people look.
59) Hide in a wardrobe in a furniture store and when someone opens the door shout, "welcome to Narnia".
60) Enter a dressing room at the mall. A few minutes later, scream "THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE!"
61) After the pizza guy repeats your order, say "Once more, this time with a little more OOMPH.".
62) Sit in a tree and when people walk by drop mayo on there heads they will think it was the birds.
63) Hide in one of your cupboards and when someone opens it shout, "Welcome to Narnia!"
64) Fill a bucket with bouncy balls and dump them down a stair well with people in it and yell, MY BALLS.
65) Wear a snorkel while driving and stare at the people sitting next to you at traffic lights.
66) Complain that your doughnut has a hole in it.
67) Go to KFC in a chicken costume and demand for your babies back.
68) Go into the middle of a crowd and call out a random name and see who replies.
69) Call pizza hut, and say: Hello this is Pizza Hut, would you like to order a pizza.
70) Follow someone around at the store and see how long it takes them to figure out.
71) Go into a crowded elevator, open up a pillowcase, and scream "oh no my snake got lose!".
72) Super glue a coin to the sidewalk and when someone bends down to pick it up rip some paper.
73) When the money comes out of the ATM, scream, "I Won! I Won!!"
74) Get in a taxi and tell them to "FOLLOW THAT CAR!"and point to a parked car.
75) Walk into a group of people chatting casually and then say "Are we gonna kill him or what?".
76) Vacuum the lawn. When people walk or drive by, you get the best looks.
77) Go to the movies with a spray bottle of water. Keep sneezing and spraying the person in front of you
78) Mail a doughnut to the police officers.
79) Place a walkie talkie in your mail box then when someone walks by scream.
80) Have a contest at Walmart to see who can find 3 items that will freak the cashier out the most!
81) Order a pizza 5 minutes before new years, when they arrive say, "I order this damn thing a year ago!
82) Take a picture of a stranger then walk up and show it to them saying "Have you seen this man?"
83) Put a cookie into a glass of milk in public, when it sinks scream, "MY COOKIE DROWNED!" and then cry.
84) Take one grape to the check out. Say nothing. See how the cashier reacts.
85) Put a Walkie-Talkie in a garden gnome and shout at people who pass.
86) Go to a stranger at Walmart and start screaming while pointing "I CANT BELIEVE YOU ESCAPED JAIL!!"
87) While in the car, stare at the person in the car next to you. When they look back, lick the window.
88) Go to the mall and look behind you and yell at them "WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME!?!".
89) Buy a T.V and remote as same as your neighbors and go outside changing the channels.
90) Call Walmart and try to reserve a shopping cart.
91) Spin in a roller chair on a busy sidewalk and when people pass you scream "GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!".
92) Buy Bird seed and ask how long it will take for your birds to grow.
93) Walk up to some random person and whisper, "I know what you did. But your secrets safe with me.".
94) Go watch a horror movie in the theaters and scream at the parts that aren't the least bit scary.
95) Go to Walmart and hide in the freezers and just stare at people when they pass.
96) Walk up to random people and whisper "You are the chosen one".
97) Go up to a stranger with a friend and ask what year it is, then shout THE TIME MACHINE WORKED!
98) Go to an ATM machine and when money starts coming out scream I win! I win! I win!
99) Call the operator on 2 different phones and put the phones together so they can talk to each other
100) Get a black suit case, hand it to a stranger and say,"You know what to do." in a secret spy voice.
Me, Not Her
by Jennifer Souza
I Believe in You... - Erin Bowman
Together We'll Make A Promise - Cori Yarken
Peace to the Middle East!
Live like Larry!
Go catch more Pokémon!
Digivolve! Or Spirit Evolve! Or Matrix Digivolve! Or Digi-Fuse!
Get a Familiar from another world!
Collect 99 Kishin Souls and a Witch's soul and make a Death Scythe!
Get someone to make a Death Note!
Find your foster dragon parent!
Make a contract with me and become a magical girl!
Form an after school band and drink tea!
Find a magical index!
Become a Level 5 esper!
Find the dragon balls and make a wish!
Don’t get trapped in a VRMMORPG!
Become the first female president in a school that was once for boys-only!
Create a school club for finding paranormal activity!
Defy God and confront an Angel in the “afterlife”!
Don’t by an idiot when you’re summoning!
Find the last Airbender!
Defy dark spirits while fighting Equalists!
Find the purpose of the Titans!
Be part of the MWPSB and keep your hue clear!
Protect your wolf children!
And most of all…
Enjoy the moments you’re livin’! ‘Cause every second, you’re dyin’!
Aia Dragfilia (10)
Ava Chanel (67)
K. Christine (5)
Miko xD (4)
moon strut (53)
TK Takaishi (7)
Wild Rhov (86)