Author has written 24 stories for Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, BioShock, Halo, X-Men: Evolution, Doctor Who, Assassin's Creed, Battlestar Galactica: 2003, and Firefly.
Gender: Every gender!
Orientation: Right side up! Or was it upside down?
Age: Old enough to know better, young enough not to care.
Likes: Assassin's Creed ftw, shooting games, sandbox games (especially Prototype), fantasy games and some JRPGs...SOME. I love Caboose and Sarge from RVB - if I could marry them I would! I also like Anime, Final Fantasy, RPG (the kind with books), Kingdom hearts and some Yaoi though not all. Recently got into Dexter too...yeah...XD
My oldest love is reading (I am doing a degree which requires rediculous amounts of it) and that love eventually led to me writing - though admittedly not very well.
My greatest love is FOOD, I will do many things for food...this is often exploited by my ever so lovely friends.
Dislikes: Girls in anime/manga that serve no purpose but to have big boobs and annoy the hell out of me (e.g Sakura from Naruto), pickle (I mean GROSS), maturity (hey you're only a kid once, why waste it?)...that's really it...OH WAIT! I don't like maths...numbers try to eat my soul 0.0
Cool Facts: I'm alcohol intolerant, it makes me vomit (we're not sure if it's physical or psycological, YAY)! I play the clarinet and am a trained singer (though that is disputed mostly by me). I put a penknife in the knuckle of the index finger on my right hand and now it gets stiff and hard to move. I am very very very accident prone, I bleed alot due to the many accients I seem to have - for example I recently took all the skin off two toes by stubbing them against the ONLY ROCK ON A BIG SANDY BEACH/LAKE THING. Sigh.
Where is Here: (Naruto/Devil May Cry)
What Was Your Reward: (Bioshock)
- Complete: This is a little oneshot that I wrote when I completed the game. It has never been beta'd and I know it has some errors in it but I don't really care because it was a spurr of the moment kinda thing! XD
King of the Hill: (Halo)
- Complete: This is a poem that I decided to write in one of my gaming funks. Yes I like poetry, WOO! Anyhow, it's bascially fighting from the point of view of good ol' Master Chief. I like to think it has some underlying humour on his part in it but I digress...
Project Nobody: (Kingdom Hearts2/X-men)
Into the Fray: (Naruto/Devil May Cry)
Welcome to Our War: (Jumper/X-men)
Rattle In The Darkness: (Doctor Who/Battlestar Galatica 2003)
- Complete: A little idea fueled over the summer and at last finished. I feel very drained lol. Probably the best fic I've written...and the one with the least spelling mistakes!
Unto the Future: (Assassin's Creed I and II)
- Complete: A small oneshot based on the idea of the continued line of Desmond and fatherhood and all that! Wrote instead of writing essays just after I finished the game (WHICH IS WONDERFUL BY THE WAY!)
The Last Song (Doctor Who)
- Complete: A short poem I wrote after seeing The End Of Time. THe 10th Doctor's last thoughts before he regenerates, his last smile. No way of saying it, I'm gonna miss him.
All I Ever Wanted (Doctor Who)
- Complete: A oneshot I wrote for the death of the 10th Doctor, his nostalgia and such. A weird inspiration moment lol
A Man Made of Starlight (Doctor Who/Firefly)
- Complete: A oneshot I wrote while mourning my laptop because it was in repairs, just an odd encounter between two very unique people.
There You Are (Bioshock 2)
- Complete: I recently finished the game and thought it awesome! I decided to write a oneshot because I truly felt for the main character! Hope you like it!
Lament (Doctor Who)
- Complete: Just a oneshot I wrote while listening to a funky song (albeit a depressing one), it's the war and Gallifrey and how it changed everything.
The Unexpected Series (Doctor Who)
Part 1 - Birth:
- Complete: Finally complete, this is the first instalment in a series about a very special little boy and his excentric, time travelling father! A non-crossover too. WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?
Part 2 - A Tale of Two Toasters:
- Complete: The second part in the series, John is a little older but not much wiser! Meet Sarah Jane (another crossover!) babysitter extraordinair!
Part 3 - Daycare:
- Complete: The third part in the series, how do ordinary humans handle the strange child that is John Smith? Find out!
Part 4 - Family of Blood:
- Complete: It's the fourth part of the series! The Doctor's not the Doctor and Martha doesn't know what to do? Will he ever change back?
Part 5 - The Funeral
- Complete: Welcome to the fifth part in the series, it has a sadder note that what I'm used to. The Master may be dead and he may have been a bad man but he was a sick man and he was a comrade, he will be missed. Whether the Jones family likes it or not!
Part 6 - The Break In
- Complete: This is the marvellous part six of the series! Jack Harkness won't know what hit him and will be even more peeved when he finds out it's just under four feet tall! Doctor who meets Torchwood! YAY!
Part 7 - Photographs
- Complete: Part 7 of the series, we know where John was during the episode 'Doctor's Daughter' but what about the Doctor? Where is he? This is a short I wrote just after seeing the episode for the second time, this is how the Doctor copes with his life. XD
Part 8 - Journey's End
- Complete: 8th part in the series and John's a growing. BUt his is from the Doctor's POV...thought I'd give it a try...it's alright. I think.
Part 9 - Just Keep on Running
- Complete: The 9th part is finally here! I was a bit distracted and busy with uni so I've only just managed to get everything straight! It's a reunion fic! YAY!
Part 10 - Across the Parallel
- Complete: Part 10! It's time for John and Jenny to become true Time Lords but it doesn't go truly as planned...XD Perhaps the last part of the series...perhaps not. XD
Part 11 - Time To Change
- Complete: Part 11 is here! The Doctor's song is ending, neither he nor his children are taking this well... :D
Part 12 - The Most Important Woman in the Universe
- Complete: Part 12 and it's all about Donna and her first encounter with John. Request from a friend that I thought would be funny!
Quotes of the unspecified-time-period (yes I've gone plural!):
"I'm sorry but you cannot deny it. The man's a unicorn."
- My boyfriend about our lecturer :D
"Made you look! MEGALOLZ!"
- a text sent to me by my flatmate (Laurie)