Author has written 9 stories for Mortal Instruments, Hunger Games, Lord of the Rings, Sherlock, and Star Wars.
Some Favorite Authors/Writers:
The Queen - J.K. Rowling
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Mark Gatiss (BBC Sherlock)
Steven Moffat (BBC Sherlock)
Ships: ADMM, Remus/Tonks, Romione, Hinny, Snily, Molly/Arthur, Aragorn/Arwen, Sam/Rosie, Eowyn/Faramir, Thilbo/Bagginshield, Zammie, Jessa, Malec, Sizzy, Clace, Sophie/Gideon, Cecily/Gabriel, Charlotte/Henry, Four/Tris, Hazel/Augustus, Percabeth, Caleo, Everlark/Keeta, Clato, Finnick/Annie, AND Johnlock.
Awesome/Fascinating Characters: Dumbledore, McGonagall, Snape, Remus, Moody, the Fellowship, the Dwarves, the Hobbits, Elrond, Arwen, Haymitch, Finnick, Annie, Clove, Cato, Hazel, Augustus, Annabeth, Percy, Calypso, Leo, Piper, Nico, Magnus, Alec, Isabelle, Will, Jem, Tessa, Jordan, Four, Tris, Isaac, Hazel, Augustus, Hans, Liesel, Rudy, Cammie, Liz, Bex, Macey, Mr. Solomon, Greg Lestrade, Molly Hooper, Mrs. Hudson, Jim Moriarty, John Watson, AND Sherlock Holmes.
Currently Reading: Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
Dates to know for 2014:
Note about fics: I will follow the book rather than the movies (if there are any) whenever possible
Disclaimer: I own nothing you recognize. No profit (or any money at all) is being made off of my writing. All rights go to the original authors, companies, or owners.
The 27 Commandments of Fanfiction -
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2. Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3. Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4. Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5. Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6. Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8. Thou shalt not use :D or :( or ;) etc. in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9. Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character!
10. Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11. The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12. Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character—yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15. If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16. Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17. Thou shalt show and not tell.
18. Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19. Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est—writing is an art.
20. Thou shalt spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THINE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
The Harry Potter Pledge:
I promise to remember Harry
I promise to remember Ron
I promise to remember Hermione
I promise to remember Dumbledore
I promise to “Solemely Swear That I Am Up To No Good”
I promise to remember Moony
I promise to remember Narcissa
I promise to remember Tonks
I Promise to have Constant Viligance
I promise to remember Percy Weasley
I promise to remember Hagrid
I promise to remember Neville
I promise to remember the Marauders
I Promise to remember Luna
I Promise to remember Seamus
I Promise to remember the Dursley's
I Promise to remember Gilderoy Lockhart
I Promise to remember Snape
I Promise to remember J.K. Rowling
And when they ask, "After all this time?"
Yes I promise that I will
1997 - 2011Harry Potter taught me that some things are worth dying for. Ron Weasley taught me that believing in yourself is a hundred times more powerful than luck. Hermione Granger taught me that an education is a girl’s best asset, even if it doesn’t make you many friends. Severus Snape taught me to never, ever, ever judge someone. Rubeus Hagrid taught me that anything can be cute with the right perspective. Ginny Weasley taught me that bold is beautiful. Lily Potter taught me that a mother’s love is one of the strongest forces on earth. Remus Lupin taught me that fear is the only thing I should be afraid of. Dolores Umbridge taught me that education with a political agenda is a terrible, terrible thing. Sirius Black taught me that the ones we love never truly leave us. Albus Dumbledore taught me that dying is another adventure, though unknown to the living. Minerva McGonagall taught me that a good cause is worth fighting for at any age. Draco Malfoy taught me that some people make very nice ferrets. Neville Longbottom taught me that courage is standing up for what’s right, even when you’re scared out of your mind. Luna Lovegood taught me that weird is wonderful. Dobby taught me that freedom is a gift. Lucius Malfoy taught me that no amount of money, pomp, or circumstance will buy you true friends. Fred & George Weasley taught me that sometimes all you need is a good laugh. The Dursleys taught me that a world without imagination is a dull and dreary place. Arthur Weasley taught me that a good sense of curiosity and a bit of obsession can be healthy. Fleur Delacour taught me that true love is not based on appearance. Molly Weasley taught me that a happy family is not measured in gold. Bellatrix Lestrange taught me that hatred and prejudice rot your mind and can turn even the most beautiful person into a monster. Kreacher taught me that if you want to get to know a man, look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. Cho Chang taught me that rebound relationships almost never work. Nymphadora Tonks taught me to love myself, no matter what I look like. Percy Weasley taught me that, in the end, no career is worth sacrificing your family. Sybill Trelawney taught me that you cannot change the past, only the future. Lavender Brown taught me that physical relationships only last for so long. Peter Pettigrew taught me that rats do not make good friends. Hedwig taught me that the love we have for our pets is very real. Lord Voldemort taught me that a life without love is barely worth living. J. K. Rowling taught me that the stories we love will always be with us.
Until the very end.
A Wandering Minstrel (58)
Amandah Leigh (35)
Anonymous Eli (5)
Athena G (10)
Blind Author (16)
Bookworm Gal (89)
cathedral carver (48)
Copper Tragic (20)
Ernil i Pheriannath (32)
Hogwarts Duo (111)
Jenna Kessel (0)
Katheryn Mae (4)
Kelly Chambliss (100)
Lady Angharad (9)
Leela Starsky (11)
M. Corrigible (3)
Marigold Faucet (11)
Miss Padfoot (5)
Norah Rose (26)
Quinn Anderson (40)
Rosa Cotton (541)
Sidney Sussex (38)
Silivren Tinu (28)
Silver pup (44)
Spark Writer (82)
Tartan Queen (21)
The Gabby Effect (13)