Author has written 2 stories for Yu Yu Hakusho.
Quotes to Live By:
"Which is the truth? Pick the one you like." -Ferio (MKR)
"There's no way for everyone to be happy." -Subaru (X)
"Just ONCE I'd like some truth from the bad guys!" -Yusuke (YYH)
"If that's what you believe, then it's probably true." -Yuko (XXXholic)
"Nothing's absolute in this world! It'll be alirght, you've got Hokuto Sumeragi by your side after all!"-Hokuto (X)
"You don't get bragging points for cheating you know!" Kagome (IY)
"Kurogane's just jealous because everyone just loves Mokona!" Mokona (TRC)
The Formula for the Ideal Story (in my opinion anyway...)
1. There has to be a point. (Seriously! I hate reading things that are about nothing! Which is why I can't watch Azumanga Daioh...yes, I laugh occasionally but there really is no plot, which drives me nuts! Also can't read)
2. There has to be actual problems (not the "he loves me, he loves me not"; ones that make the audience cringe and probably and sometimes doesn't turn out okay), and they can't all be solved within a few pages, or the same way. (There are good animes that do this, but that's what seperates the REALLY good from the one that everyone watches when it's on)
3. TWISTS! Turn it around! Shock everybody! And don't make it incredibly obivious! (This is another hard one, but it really can make all the differance)
4. MOST IMPORTANT Make people laugh.Even if the angst is piling on by the dozen, if the audience laughs, it's great! As long as you're notlaughing everyminute, becausehumor, if not used correctly and too much,can be pretty boring. (I like angsty stuff, but if you give someone dry angst, you'll depress them and they'll stop reading.)
Now, Some Ideal Great Stories (in my opinion anyway) (not in any order by the way)
1. Yu Yu Hakusho (storyline may be a bit typical...but it follows the ideal format andis anythingbut typical)
2.Magic Knight Rayearth (first story EVER to trick me, and still to this day is one of the best stories I've ever read)
3. X (/1999)(Plentyof twists and turns, many hard problems, never boring, and you do laugh!)
4. Tokyo Babylon (the majority of this series is just self-contained episodes! Every one of them worth reading and re-reading! Then the major twist at the end!)
5. HunterxHunter (this story somehow manages to not be able to be classified as typical or atypical...@_@ and that with the humor and the "I don't know if it's going to be a twist or not", interesting characters and scary clown make this a must-have-read-at-least-once series)
6. Fruits Basket (First female anime protagonist I never had the urge to strangle...at least for the first10/11 books, but full of twists and different ways to look at life)
7. XXXHolic (Very similar to Tokyo Babylon, at least the ideas and episode format, but more modern. Be careful, it may make you scared of yourself...)
8. Fullmetal Alchemist (I love series that scare the hell out ofyou and make you laugh...does that make me weird? Oh, there is no reason you shouldn't have heard of this series by now if you are reading my profile and are just a quarter aware of what's going on in the anime world. This series beat Inuyasha for the #1 spot on adult swim for a very good reason)
more to come...maybe even actual stories...
TO EVERYONE WHO'S BEEN WAITING FOR THE UPDATE ON Bleeding Petals !
I'm so sorry it's taking so long to update! It's not because of laziness or writer's block and my wrist has gotten better! (thank you to everyone who asked about it!) My computer has been going nuts since around March and was totally unusable since June. My dad FINALLY got off his lazy ass and fixed it so that my own computer has internet access so I will be updating very VERY soon! (and after that, a lot more frequently!...asuming my computer doesn't get fried...
I wrote that months ago. I apologize for the wrong prediction and semi-promise.
Seriously, I would love to work on the last chapter, and I will eventually update (goal is somewhere in 1/06) but I've just failed a quarter in my math class, am currently going to an arts school for creative writing half day and am in 2 AP classes in my regular school...T-T my life has been very difficult these past couple of months with my dad going nuts and plenty of stupid teenage stress. But I promise, I will update the story soon.
The new fic on JinxTouya is there as proof thatI am alive. I don't want to give a rushed conclusion to Bleeding Petals, but I promise I WILL finish it.