Author has written 1 story for Pokémon.
August 14th, 2011 - Busy schedule. Oh how I hate you and wish you would die. I love to write, I truly do, but when you're an artist, an avid video game player, a full-time student, and have a very demanding pet dog, there just isn't enough time in a day. I used to sit at the computer for hours and hours on end writing anything and everything that came to mind but now, I just don't have the time anymore. However, I will find a way to make time. I have dozens of stories in the works and I have no intention of letting them gather dust on my hard drive over the ensuing months. So please be patient with me. I know a lot of you are disappointed with how I keep posting and deleting stories but by the time I have time to update a posted story it's either several months or several years and I am no longer happy with how it was written and then I feel the need to rewrite it. Anyway. I will try to stop that and hopefully I'll be back on track with my writing relatively soon. Thanks for your support, everyone
Welcome to my Fanfiction page!
Hello, everyone!~ My name's Crystal, though I prefer to be called by my internet aliases (Riiarei, Staarii, or FiireStaar) if you're not a close friend, but feel free to call me what you will!
I'd think this would be obvious but in case you don't know, I joined FFN however many years ago because I love to write and I love to read. I actually found it via someone who had posted their story in a Pokemon guild on Neopets. She was a brilliant writer but unfortunately she no longer visits this site. Anyway, I don't know when I actually started writing but I know that I've been doing it for at least ten years, though I didn't seriously get into it until I met one of my writing buddies about seven or so years back. And honestly, back then I wrote like crap and I don't think I improved at all before my late teens haha. You wouldn't believe some of the things I posted here back in the day. Crazy stuff, that. Plot-less and boring and everything in between! I like to think that I improved a bunch since then but I really don't know if I have. I'll let you guys be the judges of that. If you read any of my stories, please tell me what you think! I love reviews full of constructive criticism.~
So. I don't know why anyone would want to know anything about a boring old fart like me, but I guess I should write some things about myself.
First things first. I'm here for two reasons: one, I love to write, and two, I love to read. Simple as that. But seriously, why would I be here for any other reason? That wouldn't be very logical, now would it? A lot of people here have goals they aspire to accomplish during their adventures across the site and I have mine as well. But even if everything I wrote was shit and never got better, I wouldn't care because my main goal is to enjoy every flippin' minute I spend writing, and I assure you, I do~ (Except when I have writers block). My second goal is simply to improve. Like I said, I won't mind if I don't, and I honestly don't give a flying fuck whether people think my stories are shit, but I'd like to think that after several years of writing that I'll at least see slight hints of improvement over the ensuing years. If I don't... well, that's life.
Let's see... What else?
I may be old but don't let my age intimidate you or anything. I'm still a child at heart and I still love everything I loved back then from Pokemon to playing with dinosaur toys! I'm not very much of a people person and I'm pretty shy in person unless I've known someone for a very long time, but I do love making friends and I always try my best to be a good one 8D
Andddd I think that's about it. I can't think of much else to say haha but if you want to know anything else don't be afraid to ask ;D
Also if you're interested...
Top 10 Favorite Fanfictions
They aren't listed in any specific order.
1. A Little Night Music (Pokemon) by Srgeman
2. The Changelings (Pokemon) by Coldfire
3. All About Us (Transformers) by Riariti no Iru-jon
4. Xanthic Growlithe Contract (Pokemon) by Facia
5. Pilot Light (Pokemon) by Tashojiri
6. Pokemon World Online (Pokemon) by LonePichu
7. Retaining Sanity (Left 4 Dead) by justmica
8. Absent Words (Pokemon) by CursedZodiac
9. (none yet)
10. (none yet)
Read this Stuff
Why? Because I told you to. And it may better help you to understand how I do things around here.~
1. All my stories will be rated T for language and violence and possibly slight gore, but nothing extreme. I don't really do the 'mature' stuff.
2. I absolutly love it when people write me reviews. Now I'm not one of those people who ask for a certain amount of reveiws for their stories before they update, but I do ask that if you read my story to spend a moment to write a review. When I see that people have read my story, but haven't reveiwed it, it makes me wonder weather those people didn't reveiw it because they didn't like it, or just because they were too lazy. So please, if you read my story, leave me a review. I want to know what people think.
3. Please don't PM me asking when I'll update a certain story. I currently have fourty-eight stories in mind and I usually work on all of them at once. And it does get really annoying when you have a million people pestering you to update when you really dont have the time or are too involved in something else at the moment. But I will get it done, so don't worry.
4. And I never leave stories unfinished, so if it's taking me forever to update one, dont think I have given up on it because I always finish stories that I start.
6. Ideas, suggestions, critique, and feedback a greatly appreciated C:
My Story Key:
"Blah blah blah..." - Normal Speech
"Blah blah blah..." - Emphasis
Blah blah blah... - Thoughts, Telepathy, Flashbacks/Visions, etc.
- - - - - - - - - - - - Scene Change
Stories that I've Completed
None right now...
Stories that I'm Working On
Failed Experiments (Pokemon)
Stories that I have planned
Ankoushoku no Hotaru! (Zatch Bell)
Crawling in the Dark (Transformers)
Catastrophe Reborn (Jurassic Park)
The Legend of Dragonsky Island (Pokemon)
Pokemon: Platinum Chronicals (Pokemon)
Pokemon Revelation: The Beginning (Pokemon)
Human in a Pokemon World (Pokemon)
Project X483 (Pokemon)
Pokemon World 3000 (Pokemon)
Fire Spirit (Pokemon)
Golden Sun (Pokemon)
Silver Moon (Pokemon)
The Guardian of Lost Souls (Inuyasha)
Project Flare (Sonic)
Bleeding Sword, Bleeding Heart (Rurouni Kenshin)
Divination Calling: Flare's Viewpoint (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
Look!~ There are the stories! Read them now!