Author has written 18 stories for Naruto, Mai HiME, Mega Man, Detective Conan/Case Closed, Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま！, Teen Titans, K-ON!/けいおん！, and Tiger & Bunny/タイガー＆バニー.
01. "Between Heaven And Earth" - My first fanfic. I have to admit that due to lack of planning, I had to rewrite the story after only publishing four chapters. Title is from a song lyric.
02. "Inner Demon" - My first 'major' story, the story I planned ended up being too long for my own good. I know how the story would go, who would die, and how it would end, but I didn't foresee myself losing interest in Naruto. Another issue is that the story becoming more and more OC as it goes, less of a fanfiction, and more of a poorly written story. Even though I have five more finished but unpublished chapters, I won't be publishing them until I'm confirmed that I can commit into finishing the story. Pretty much in a hiatus.
05. "Choices" - A spin-off based on my earliest intended ending for "Inner Demon".
06. "Hyuuga Hanabi" - Originally meant to be about just Hanabi and Hinata, but due to the lack of content, I ended up roping in some story elements and an OC from "ID".
09. "As The Cherry Blossom Bloom" - I just can't resist writing this after reading the radio play transcript.
11. "Ragnarok Fell" - Based on Mega Man Zero 4's ending, which is also the first and only Mega Man game I've completed. Also, my second game fanfic, the first was never completed or published, and is unrelated to MM.
14. "Sorrow" - Based on my favourite pair in Detective Conan, and what I think is a realistic ending to them.
15. "Story Of A Bad Mage" - Originally wrote this as an experiment, the idea was to limit three paragraphs per chapter for easier reading and faster pacing. Failed, and rewrote the story mid way. A few months after the last chapter was published, I rewrote the story again, this time disregards to the length of the chapter.
16. "High Score" - My first Teen Titans story, after this was finished, I suddenly had a surge of ideas, which resulted me writing seven more stories, most of them unpublished, only two of them were never completed.
18. "Fools" - A quick one-shot I wrote in an hour. Also the first and only story that I really do not have a title for it, the current title is really something I threw out last minute.
24. "Being Human" - Used to be called "Even If Your Wings Are No Longer White", also a song lyric. The "ID" was 3.57MB, this story is 1.56MB, the second largest folder I have, and it only has 10 chapters! Took me two years to finish.
25. "Onwards" - Another experiment, this time in playing around with the timeline, took me two years to finish. This is the first story where I'm using beta readers. Also, the only other story beside "ID" that I had to keep an extra Excel spreadsheet to keep track of the miscellaneous information and timeline so that I won't mess up (but I still did).
28. "Lab Coat" - A sequel to an unfinished and unpublished story.
30. "I'm A Ninja" - Took me a year to realise that I need to scrap the draft and start anew. Finished the rewrite in one day. The first for the intended series of short stories, one for each hero.
32. "Eyes on Me" - Chapter 1 is called "Point of View", the second chapter "Person of Interest" will be focusing on Kotetsu's perspective.
34. "The Sternhild Murders" - A spiritual sequel experiment to "Story Of A Bad Mage". Idea is inspired by the GOTH Japanese movie, which was based on the novel version.
35. "Like A Moth To A Flame" - Another quick one-shot.
36. "And The Cow Flew" - My second idea for Antonio, he couldn't have started off out-right as a metal hero, could he? Working title: Men In Tights.