Author has written 5 stories for Hunger Games.
Hey Guys! I'm ArcherGirl02 and I'm probably the biggest fangirl. EVER. As you can see, I'm in love with the Hunger Games. Well, no duh. So, I love Everlark to death but I enjoy writing Peeta/OC stories. SLATTERLARK FOREVER! That's a first. Anywho, I have curliyish (when it wants to be) hair that's Strawberry Blond and Navy Blue eyes that change to gray sometimes.I have a lot of nicknames, but the one that stuck was Merida, since I have reddish curly hair and a fierce love for archery! Plus I'm REALLY Scottish. Like, REALLY. I kind of want to move onto my Interveiw so...yeah. I'm sorta awkward today. Oh yeah! To mention, in every one of my fanfics, my OC seems to pop up for a scene or two, because she's kind of like Ross Lynch. EVERYWHERE. Theresa is my brainchild, and she always gets her way. (; By way, I'm of Irish/Scottish descendence, so if I slip in Gaelic in any of my stories, I am terribly sorry. My grandmother has been teaching me to speak her native language, and I'm actually pretty good at it! I'm a young teen, and most adults can't even understand me! Hahaha! I was at Wal-Mart again, and I slipped in front of the clerk, saying,"Cá bhfuil an aisle arbhair suite?" Which means "Where's the cereal aisle located?". He stared at me like I was a freaking alien! Ha! Anyway, here's my interview! Yays!
So, how are you?
um...fine I guess.
alright, so if you could ship youself with fictional characters, who would they be?
•Peeta Mellark (admit it, he's your dream guy)
* Tobias Eaton (DAUNTLESS CAKE!)
*Peter Whatever-His-Last-Name-Is from Divergent
*Uriah from Divergent
*Ethan Wate (Beautiful Creatures, People. BEAUTIFUL. CREAUTURES)
Jace from Mortal Instruments (He's another Blonde I could just hug forever)
Alright, Team Gale or Team Peeta?
UGH! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU, I DONT KNOW WHICH FREAKING TEAM IM ON?! THIS ISN'T TWILIGHT! I WOULD SAY PEETA BUT THAT WOULD MESS UP MY ENTIRE INTERVEIW! SO I WILL NOT PICK...YET!
But please do pick a team! Even if you are quite confused!
TEAM SENECA CRANE'S BEARD. God, if I was a guy, it'd be my ultimate goal to get that facial hair miracle. No...just kidding. (; TEAM FINNICK!
Alright. So, you're stuck in a room with one fictional character of your choice. What would you say to him or her and who is it?
It'd be Jacob Black from Twilight. I'd yell at him for marking an infant as his mate. I mean, who does that?! If I couldn't pick Jacob, I'd pick Gale Hawthorne. We'd talk about Peeta Mellark. (I tell you, that kid confuses the crap outta me)
Say you met a famous actor or actress at Walmart. Who'd it be and what'd you do?
Hmmmmm... I say Josh Hutcherson and I'd throw a loaf of Wonder Bread at him, screaming, "THIS IS HOW IT FEELS LIKE, DOUGH BOY."
Thats sorta intense.
The Interveiw is Over!
Okay...I think that's all I gotta say! Plop!
PS: If you believe that 90% of teenagers would die if any social networking sites crashed forever you'd be laughing during this, post this on your bio.
If you are a ginga ninja, post this on you bio!
If you agree that vampires should never sparkle, post this on your bio.
I'm IRISH, so I MUST be an alcoholic
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST be rebellious
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy. (May be true...)
I tell people OFF, so I MUST be an over controlling bitch.
I HAVE A LOT OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be dating them all
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly or crazy
I have a FAN CHARACTER, so I MUST be an annoying Mary-sue
I draw ANIME so I MUST be a freak.
I am a FANGIRL so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker. (That's sort of right though.)
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot.
You know you're a Hunger Games Fan when...
You can quote everything.
You reread the books so many times you forgot how many times you did.
You get into big arguments about HG ( Ex. Peeta vs. Gale)
You read some of the books every day (or often).
You still get overly-emotional every time you do.
You end everything (conversation, PM,...) with "May the Odds be ever in Your Favor.."
You ARE FREAKING OUT ABOUT THE NEXT MOVIE AND YOUR ALL LIKE, "WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOSGHAIUGGNJALKGBPUBGJDSGBIABGA"
You wear the Mockingjay pin everywhere (if you have it)
You find that sugar cubes taste best on their own ;).
Sometimes, for no reason, you: Won't take sugar in your tea (you'll eat it alone, see above), sleep with the windows open, or double-knot your shoelaces.
Most of what you read on here is HG fanfiction.
You read or watch the Hunger Games whenever you can.
You insist that your friends ( or people you meet) call you something to do with the Hunger Games
You get overly emotional every time you read anything from the Hunger Games.
When you get frustrated or mad or really emotional, you say, "THAT IS MAHOGANY" even though it makes no sense.
Roses, especially ones with a lot of perfume, freak you out.
You find yourself reenacting HG scenes a lot.
Whenever someone mentions The Hunger Games, you start hyperventilating.
You squeal whenever you see something that is flavored/colored Sunset Orange.
If you are having ANY sort of competition, you recite the rules and end with "And may the odds be ever in your favor!"
You want to own a mockingbird so you can tell everybody that it's a Mockingjay.
You will buy any sort of Hunger Games merchandise (t-shirts, key chains, mockingjay pins, etc).
You cried when Rue died. (who didn't?)
You were extremely mad that Finnick and Prim's deaths were both like, a line long.
You named your cat Buttercup.
You have a sudden interest in Archery, climbing, etc. (Always have though)
You love pita bread (OH MY GLOSS I LOVE BREAD.)
You have written/submitted to an SYOT.
You memorized Rue's lullaby/The Hanging Tree and gave it your own tune.
You hear a song, and automatically think that it would be perfect for a specific character.
You like to wear your hair in a braid. (My hair is too short)
You know someone named Peter and you have accidentally (or on purpose) called him Peeta
You wonder how Suzanne Collins thought up so many strange names.
You eat too much and think of how you're such a Capitol person.
You try to just ignore the nude scenes in Catching Fire.
You screamed when Peeta died in Catching Fire.
Then cried when Finnick brought him back to life.
If someone asks for your address, you say "District 12."
You've wondered what squirrel tastes like.
THG has made you laugh, cry, scream, and throw things across the room, but you stuck with it till the end, and are glad now that you did.
You've loved Haymitch, hated Haymitch, and been extremely mad at Haymitch
You see a wasps nest and run off screaming "TRACKER JACKERS!!!! DON'T KILL ME!!!"
You hate that people are comparing THG to Twilight.
You wonder what Katniss and Peeta named their kids.
You wonder what happened to Gale at the end of Mockingjay.
You either love Johanna, or Hate Johanna. There's no in between.
You have parts (or all) of the books memorized.
You are pondering what you will do when November 20, 2015
THINGS IM GOING TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of tampons and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
95% of girls would scream if Justin Bieber went missing: Paste this on your profile if you're one of the 5% who would smile and poke your new prisoner with a stick.
95% of girls would scream and cry if Justin Bieber was about to jump off the top of the Empire State Building. Paste this on your profile if your one of the 5% who would grab a chair, get some soda and popcorn and yell, "JUMP!" at the top of your lungs.
I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER!
THINGS I MUST NOT DO AT HOGWARTS AGAIN:
1. I will NOT sing “We’re off to see The Wizard” when I am sent to the headmasters office.
2. Dobby is NOT Yoda is disguise.
3. He is NOT Gollum either.
4. I will NOT bring a magic-8-ball to Divination Class.
5. My homework was NOT eaten by a werewolf. Especially when my teacher is Professor Lupin.
6. I will NOT tell the first years to make a tree-house in the Whomping Willow.
7. I will NOT give Lupin a flea collar.
8. Nor will I leave dog-biscuits on his desk.
9. If a classmate falls asleep I will NOT take advantage of this and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
10. Starting a betting-pool on the fate of this year’s Defence against the Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky. It is NOT a clever money-making concept.
11. I do NOT have a Dalek Patronus.
12. I will NOT teach House-Elves to impersonate Jar-Jar Binks.
13. Shouting “To Infinity and Beyond!” was only funny the first time I took off on a broom.
14. I will NOT refer to the summoning charm (Accio) as “The Force”.
15. “Springtime for Voldemort” is NOT an proper title for the school production.
16. I will NOT greet Prof. McGonagall with “What’s new Pussy-cat?”.
17. I will NOT send shampoo to Snape’s office, no matter how badly he needs it.
18. "Potter 6, Voldemort 0" is not a valid T-shirt slogan.
19. Even though they are easier to use and probably more effective, I will not use guns against the Death Eaters.
20. I will not charm Firenze pink and call him "My Little Pony."
21. No matter how funny it is I will NOT leave kitty litter in Prof. McGonagall’s office. (scratch office, leave it on her desk!?)
22. I will NOT dress up as Lord Voldemort for Halloween.
23. I will NOT ask Harry Potter if his “Scar-Senses” are tingling.
24. I will NOT call Dumbledore Santa Claus. Even if it is Christmas.
25. I will NOT tell Voldemort to “Get a life”.
26. I will NOT tell Draco Malfoy to 'make like a ferret and bounce'
28. I will NOT go around and say that Seamus stole me Lucky Charms.
29. I will NOT joke about Remus Lupin's time of the month.
30. I will NOT wander in the corridors at night under the invisibility cloak singing the Pink Panther theme just to see what Filch does.
31. I will NOT buy Professor McGonagall cat food.
32. 'Ruling the world with an evil army of monkeys' is not a proper career choice.
33. Yelling "I'm Melting!" while in the showers is frowned apon, and it may scare some of the first years
34. The four houses of Hogwarts are: Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Not the Awesomes, the Morons, the Smarts, and the Mini-Death Eaters.
35. Dumbledore is to be addressed as Headmaster, or Sir. Not as 'Dude', 'Santa', or even 'Dumbles'.
36. Ruling the world with an army of evil flying monkeys is not a proper job choice.
37. I will NOT ask Harry Potter if he knows a good scar removal spell.
Friends: Lend you an umbrella.
Best Friends: Takes yours and runs away screaming, "EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!!!!"
Friends: Never ask for anything to eat or drink
Best Friends: Are the reason your 'fridge is empty.
Friends: Would bail you out of jail.
Best Friends: Would be sitting there next to you saying, "THAT WAS SO FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!" (Yeah...that'd be Me.)
Friends: Would help you up after you tripped.
Best Friends: Would help you up after you tripped, but only after their done laughing... yeah... don't count on getting helped up...
Friends: Borrows your stuff for a few days, then returns it.
Best Friends: Borrows you stuff, loses it, and tells you, "my bad... here's a tissue."
Friends: Know only your favorite things.
Best Friends: Could write an embarassing autobiography on your life story.
Friends:Will comfort you when your crush rejects you.
Best Friends: Will walk right up to your crush and say, "it's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will teach me how to drive
FRIENDS: Will go to the concert with me
FRIENDS: Will hide me from the cops
FRIENDS: Will let me make a fool of myself in public
What happens in movies:
Girl dies in movie* HAHAHAHA! That's what you get!!!!
Guy dies in movie* You weren't a very ood character anyways!!!!!!
Dog dies in movie* WTH! WHY WOULD YOU KILL THE DOG?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Annabeth : It's hard to believe you can teleport using a stick.
Hermione : This isn't a stick. It's a wand. You're the one to say. A cap that makes you disappear?
Annabeth : It's simple physics. Now tell me what is the science on the splitting of souls.
Hermione : Only after you explain to me the lack of DNA in all of you guys.
Annabeth : After you explain how to make things float with words and a wand.
Hermione : After you explain how a watch can become a giant shield.
Hermione : At least our boyfriends don't sparkle.
Annabeth : Right!
Random things you should try:
1) Point at someone and shout "You're one of them!" Run and pretend to trip. Crawl away slowly.
2) Look at see through glass and when someone is on the other side shout "OH MY GOD, I'M HIDEOUS!"
3) Walk up to a small child that resembles you, and tell them that you are them from the future.
4) Put a Dora doll in the middle of Walmart. When someone tries to pick it up yell "SWIPER NO SWIPING".
5) Run up to someone random on the street and slap them with a loaf of bread.
6) Go to Petsmart and buy bird seed. Then ask the clerk how long it will take the birds to grow.
7) Go to McDonalds and ask for a happy meal with extra happy.
8) Bring a desk on an elevator. When people try to get on ask if they have an appointment.
9) Go to a pet shop, point at an employee, and shout "I WANT THAT ONE MOMMY!!!"
10) Follow strangers around a store and spray everything they touch with disinfectant.
11) Come late to school and when the teacher asks why say your pet rock had a seizure.
12) Go up to random people at the mall, show them your ID, and say, "HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN?!"
13) Buy an ice cream, ask the cashier if they believe in unicorns then squish the cone on your forehead.
14) Go to a library and ask for a book on how to read.
15) Go to Walmart and hide in a bathroom stall when someone opens it say WELCOME TO NARNIA!!
16) Go jump on a random guys back and yell (THE SKY IS FALLING RUN MAN RUN) and see what happens.
17) Run through a police station and yell " I finally escaped from prison!" .
18) Go to McDonalds and ask for directions to Burger King.
19) Go in a Dressing room at Walmart, and yell " OH NO, There's no toilet paper left !!"
20) Make a cardboard car and wait in a carwash line, acting if everything's normal.
21) Drive a tricycle past a cop while drinking a juice pouch screaming "YOU CAN'T CATCH ME".
22) Take a stuffed animal to the vet.
23) In a public place, hold up a box of cheerios and yell "FREE DONUT SEEDS!".
24) Go to McDonalds and ask for fries without the potatoes.
Your Celestial Sign
CAPRICORN - The Go-Getter (Dec 22 - Jan 19)
Patient and wise. Practical and rigid. Ambitious. Tends to be Good-looking. Humorous and funny. Can be a bit shy and reserved. Often pessimistic. Capricorns tend to act before they think and can be unfriendly at times. Hold grudges. Like competition. Get what they want. 20 years of bad luck if you do not forward.(Well...This is quite scary, since that is exactly what I'm like...other than the shy and reserved part...bah! I'm ADHD! I'M WILD AND FREE, YO!)
AQUARIUS The Sweetheart (Jan 20 - Feb 18) Optimistic and honest. Sweet personality. Very independent. Inventive and intelligent. Friendly and loyal. Can seem unemotional. Can be a bit rebellious. Very stubborn, but original and unique. Attractive on the inside and out. Eccentric personality. 11 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
PISCES - The Dreamer (Feb 19 - Mar 20) Generous, kind, and thoughtful. Very creative and imaginative. May become secretive and vague. Sensitive. Don't like details. Dreamy and unrealistic. Sympathetic and loving. Kind. Unselfish. Good kisser. Beautiful. 8 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
ARIES - The Daredevil (Mar 21 - April 19) Energetic. Adventurous and spontaneous. Confident and enthusiastic. Fun. Loves a challenge. EXTREMELY impatient. Sometimes selfish. Short fuse. (easily angered.) Lively, passionate, and sharp wit. Outgoing. Lose interest quickly - easily bored. Egotistical. courageous and assertive. Tends to be physical and athletic. 16 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
TAURUS - The Enduring One (April 20 - May 20th)Charming but aggressive. Can come off as boring, but they are not. Hard workers. Warm-hearted. Strong, has endurance. Solid beings who are stable and secure in their ways. Not looking for shortcuts. Take pride in their beauty. Patient and reliable. Make great friends and give good advice. Loving and kind. Loves hard - passionate. Express themselves emotionally. Prone to ferocious temper-tantrums. Determined. Indulge themselves often. Very generous. 12 years of bad luck if you do not forward
GEMINI - The Chatterbox (May 21 - June 20) Smart and witty. Outgoing, very chatty. Lively, energetic. Adaptable but needs to express themselves. Argumentative and outspoken. Likes change. Versatile. Busy, sometimes nervous and tense. Gossips. May seem superficial or inconsistent. Beautiful physically and mentally. 5 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
CANCER - The Protector (June 21 - July 22) .Moody, emotional. May be shy. Very loving and caring. Pretty/handsome. Excellent partners for life. Protective. Inventive and imaginative. Cautious. Touchy-feely kind of person. Needs love from others. Easily hurt, but sympathetic. 16 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
LEO - The Boss (July 23 - Aug 22) Very organized. Need order in their lives - like being in control. Likes boundaries. Tend to take over everything. Bossy. Like to help others. Social and outgoing. Extroverted. Generous, warm-hearted. Sensitive. Creative energy. Full of themselves. Loving. Doing the right thing is important to Leo's. Attractive. 13 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
VIRGO - The Perfectionist Dominant (Aug 23 - Sept 22) In relationships, very conservative. Always wants the last word. Argumentative. Worries. Very smart. Dislikes noise and chaos. Eager. Hardworking. Loyal. Beautiful. Easy to talk to. Hard to please. Harsh. Practical and very fussy. Often shy. Pessimistic. 7 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
LIBRA - The Harmonizer (Sept 23 - Oct 22) Nice to everyone they meet. Can't make up their mind. Have own unique appeal. Creative, energetic, and very social. Hates to be alone. Peaceful, generous. Very loving and beautiful. Flirtatious. Give in too easily. Procrastinators. Very gullible. 9 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
SCORPIO - The Intense One Very Energetic (Oct 23 - Nov 21) Intelligent. Can be jealous and/or possessive. Hardworking. Great kisser. Can become obsessive or secretive. Holds grudges. Attractive. Determined. Loves being in long Relationships. Talkative. Romantic. Can be self-centered at times. Passionate and Emotional. 4 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
SAGITTARIUS - The Happy-Go-Lucky One (Nov 22 - Dec 21)Good-natured optimist. Doesn't want to grow up (Peter Pan Syndrome). Indulges self. Boastful. Likes luxuries and gambling. Social and outgoing. Doesn't like responsibilities. Often fantasizes. Impatient. Fun to be around. Having lots of friends. Flirtatious. Dislikes being confined - tight.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN A ELEVATOR
1.When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2.Say "Ding" on every floor.
3.Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
4.Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
5.Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.
6.Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
7.Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
8.Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
9.Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an apointment.
10.Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
11.Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
12.Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
13.Ask, "Did you feel that?"
14.Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
15.When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
16.Swat at flies that don't exist.
17.Tell people that you can see their aura.
18.Call out, "Group Hug!"and then enforce it.
19.Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
20.Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
21.Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
22.Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
23.Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
24.Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
25.Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
26.Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on."
27.Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passnegers, "This is MY personal space!"
28. Tap a random person on the shoulder and ask if they've seen a black and red snake about this big (Spread your arms as wide as possible)
29. Stand in the middle of crowded elevator and as soon as the doors close, with your hands behind your back ask, "I assume you all know why I've called you here."
30. Tap someone on the shoulder and ask, "did you dispose of the body?" And for added effect pretend to realize you're talking to the wrong person and say, "you never saw me."
31. As soon as the doors open grab the person entering and scream at them, "What year is it?! What year is it?!" And when they give you the year, act stunned, then run down the hall screaming, "I've done it!" (Like you've time-traveled)I
Ways to Annoy people at the cinema:
Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing!"
Go, "Oooooh..." whenever anyone kisses.
Clap when the good guy gets killed.
During the previews, yell, "Can you fast-forward it?"
Whenever the bad guy is doing something devious, say, "Watch out!"
Laugh very loudly at all the corny jokes.
Tell the man selling popcorn that the bathroom is flooding.
Yell out what is going to happen.
Wear a cape and when its your turn to get popcorn yell, "I'm Batman! Hahaha!" and run away.
Say that they cannot sit next to you because you invisible friend already is.
Dress for every movie as if it were the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Use empty chairs next to you as catapults with candy. Aim at specific people behind you and see if you can hit anyone in the back row.
Wear 3D glasses. Complain loudly how bad the effects are.
Bring a flashlight. In the middle of the film do shadow puppets on the ceiling.
Bring a remote control. Complain that you can't change the channel.
Sit front row, the minute the movie starts run out screaming.
Every time a character's name is mentioned do the Richmeister. (for a guy named Nick say, the Nickmeister, the Nickenator, Nickarino...)
Bring a beach ball. Toss it around.
Try to start a wave.
Become a bookie. Take bets on who will die first
Sit in the back and throw eggs at the projection window.
Every time someone curses cover your ears and scream, "No profanity!"
Sing with the theme music.
Bring and use your own air freshener.
At the ticket booth, request tickets for really old movies, "I'll have two tickets for the Goonies."
Throw spit wads on the screen. Try throwing them on the upper part of the screen so they can't get scraped off.
Pass around a collection plate and see if anyone contributes.
Point a laser pointer at the screen. Give the audience a laser light show.
Bring a book and a bright light. Start reading the book with the light on. When someone asks you to turn out the light, yell, "Shh, I'm trying to read!"
Use binoculars. Stare at the audience rather than the movie.
Bring a Nintendo laser gun. Shoot at the screen.
Clap loudly every time a person walks into the theater late.
When someone kicks the back of your chair, scream, "Ahhh, whiplash!"
Ask what the theater's return policy on popcorn is.
Ask the person at the ticket window, "Do you work here?"
Start a standing ovation at the end of the movie.
Quote all dialogue 4 seconds after it is said on the screen.
Get up frequently and leave the room while singing "Let's all go to the Lobby to get ourselves a treat"
Every time there is a gun shot scream, "Hit the floor!", jump on the floor, and cover your head.
Wear one of those "cat in the hat" top hats.
Play musical chairs, getting up frequently and moving right next to someone sitting by themself.
Bring your own beanbag chair and sit in the aisle.
Before the movie begins, tape fart cusions to various chairs in the theater room.
Bring a portable air popper, pop your own popcorn.
Bring a watergun and shoot it at anyone who begins talking then say very loudly, "SHH!"
Before the commercials start and people are just coming in and shout so that people outside can hear, "I'M SO VERY SORRY! YOU'RE TOO LATE!"
Tie a cardboard box around your waist and walk up and down the aisles shouting "Get your popcorn, peanuts!"
Cough really loudly right at the most important part of the movie, so nobody can here it, like when the killer's name is going to be said.
Laugh hysterically during the sad parts in the movie, cry during the funny ones.
Bring a pager or cellphone and set them off every 5 minutes, you can also set offt a watch alarm if you have a loud one.
Say "Shhhhh" every 5 minutes.
Pass by a room that's showing a movie you've already seen, put your head into the room, and scream the end
7 Ways to scare your roommates
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you’re hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
Boys are like snuggies. They're stupid, but we all want one.
Boys are like slinkeys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well, I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
1.) Katniss Everdeen
2.) Finnick Odair
3.) Peeta Mellark
4.) Johanna Mason
5.) Percy Jackson
6.) Annabeth Chase
7.) Theresa Slater
8.) Neville Longbottom
9.) Harry Potter
10.) Gale Hawthorne
11.) Tobias Eaton
12.) Beatrice Prior
Ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
Sadly, No, Theresa and Tobias ARE NOT a thing...
Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
She's gorgeous! Like, I don't know on a scale from one to ten, since I'm straight, but I would LOVE to look like her!
What would happen if Three got Four pregnant?
Katniss would cry and I would, too, cause that ain't right AT ALL.
Do you recall any fics about Nine?
YES! I love Harry Potter Fan fiction!
Would Two and Eleven make a good couple?
Uh...friendship is good. Friendship is really good.
Five/Eight or Five/Ten?
Percy Jackson and Neville Longbottom would NEVER HAPPEN. Again, Percy Jackson and Gale Hawthorne is just as bad. I don't know. I can't choose...
What would happen if One walked in on Five and Six having sex?
If Katniss walked in on Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase, she'd probably run away in terror, holding her eyes, screaming, "THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN!"
Make up a summary of a Three/ Ten fic.
UH...Gale and PEETA? Whoa! Hold the phone! Hey, I'll give it a try though. (:
Ever since Katniss left Peeta for the handsome and brooding Blond man who had no name, Gale had started having terrible dreams. And every single one of them included the stupid Peeta Mellark.
Ha. That was really funny to write.
Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Katniss and Neville. Nope.
Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
Theresa and Tris? Friendship, nothing else. Hmmm... Sacrificed Souls? I dunno.
What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
Drunk Lesbos. All I gotta say.
What might Three scream at a moment of great passion?
Peeta? Ummm... "HOLY CHEESEBUNS!"
If you wrote a song'fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Neville? Definitely "Misunderstood".
If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fanfic, what would the warning be?
What might be a good pick-up line for One to use on Two?
Katniss on Finnick? NOTHING! EVERLARK!
What would happen if One woke you up in the middle of the night?
Katniss? I'd probably hug her and tell her that she is my hero!
What would happen/ what would you do if Three walked into the bathroom while you were showering?
I'd scream. Peeta is not someone I want to see me showering. Then I probably shove him my closet so I could keep him captive in my home. Hehehe!
Four announced he/she's going to marry Nine tomorrow?
Umm...Johanna Mason and Harry Potter? Good luck with that.
Five cooked you dinner?
Percy? Well, looks like I'm having a blue dinner then. Hehehe!
How would you react if Eight got into the hospital somehow?
I'd cry and visit him. NEVILLE IS MY BABY!
Nine made fun of your friends?
Easy. I'd call all of my Death Eater friends and we'd beat the shit out of him.
Ten ignored you all the time?
Gale? UMM, GET YOURSELF OVER HERE, YOU HUNKING PILE OF GORGEOUSNESS!
Two serial killers are hunting you down. What would One do?
Easy. Katniss and I would find them and shoot them with our bows. (;
You're on vacation with Two and suddenly manage to break your leg. What does Two do?
He'd offer me a sugar cube and take me to the nearest hospital as he stared at me with his BEAUTIFUL, LUSH GREEN EYES.
It's your birthday. What does Three get you?
He gives me...BREAD! I mean, he's Peeta!
You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does Four do?
Johanna would tell me that I'm going to die and get herself outta there.
You're about to do something that will make you extremely embarrassed. What will Five do?
Percy would tell me that everyone makes mistakes and help me out with whatever embarrassing stunt I'm doing.
You're about to marry Three. What does One think?
'I THOUGHT PEETA LOVED MEEEEEE'
You got dumped. How will Seven cheer you up?
She'll try to hook me up with her cousin's best friend, Joshua
"(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3). "
"Katniss and THERESA are in a happy relationship until Harry runs off with Johanna. Katniss, heart broken, has a hot one night stand with Tobias and a brief unhappy affair with Tris, then follows the wise advice of Percy and finds true love with Peeta."
Okay, so Katniss and Theresa are very happy together, being lesbians and such (which is not right). Harry runs off with Johanna (which makes sense from one of the questions above) which leaves Katniss heartbroken. She leaves Theresa (thank God) and has a one night stand with Tobias. Afterwards, she has a horrible affair with Beatrice (which didn't make sense at all). She follows the really wise advice of Percy (?) And ends up with...you guessed it...PEETA! Yays!
What title would you give this fic?
Katniss' s Wild Drunken Life
5,4,7,1, and 3 are playing truth or dare. 5 asks 7, and 7 says truth. 5 asks who 7 loves and 7 after some prodding from 3, confessed their true loves with 4. 4 does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with 3. 7 is heartbroken and seeks comfort in 1, while 3 and 4 run into the sunset together. However, 5 is secretly in love with 1 and becomes so jealous of 7, who after the comfort with1, becomes in a relationship with 1, and so 5 decides to murder 7 but, is stopped in time by the police officer 9 and is sent to prison, allowing 1 and 7 to continue their relationship.
"Percy, Johanna, Theresa, Katniss, and Peeta are playing Truth or Dare. Percy asks Theresa lives and Theresa, after some prodding from Peeta, confessed her love for JOHANNA. Johanna Doesn't share the feeling , and is in fact in a relationship with Peeta. Theresa is heartbroken and seeks comfort in Katniss, while Peeta and Johanna run into the sunset together. However Percy is secretly in love with Katniss and becomes jealous of Theresa, who after the comfort got in a relationship with Katniss. So Percy decides to MURDER Theresa, but Police Officer Harry stops him and is sent to prison, where Katniss and Theresa continue their relationship."
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!??!??
Title/Warning for above
'Theresa's Secret'? HAHAHAHHA!
6, 3, 2, 4, and 11 are at a bar when 3 makes a drunken confession that 2 is in love with 1. 6 is secretly in love with 2 and plots to abduct2 to keep 2 away from 1, but is stopped by 4 and 11. However, 6 is so crazed by this point that 6 needs constant watching to make sure6 doesn't go after 2 again, and 4 and 11 volunteer to do this. As they work together, 4 and 11 develop feelings for each other. They are so distracted by this that 6 escapes and goes on a rampage. Just in time to save 2 and 1 from untimely deaths, 7 magically appears and vanquishes 6 forever.
"Annabeth, Peeta, Finnick, and Tobias ARE at a bar when Peeta makes a drunken confession that Finnick is in love with Katniss. Annabeth is secretly in love with Finnick and plots to abduct him to keep him away from Katniss, but is stopped by Johanna and Tobias. However, Annabeth is so crazed by this point that she needs constant watching to make sure that she doesn't go after Finnick again, and Johanna and Tobias volunteer to do this. As they work together, Johanna and Tobias develop feelings for each other. They are so distracted by this that Annabeth escapes and goes on a rampage. Just in time to save Finnick and Katniss from their untimely deaths, Theresa appears magically and vanquishes Annabeth forever."
All I gotta say is "Take that, Annabeth".
Title/Warnings for the above fic?
'IT WAS ALL PEETA'S FAULT!'
How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
Sad that it wasn't a thing.
Which number do you think is the hottest?
Hmmmm...THREE! Come on...Peeta's ADORABLE.
What's your favorite couples?
Seven/Three and Nine/Four Hahahaha! (: