Author has written 5 stories for Tales of Symphonia, and Tales of the Abyss.
I like thinking up stories whenever my brain isn't stuffed with school work and other life stuff. To tell the truth, I think since the age of 10 (or maybe younger, can't really remember), making up stories with different fandoms is all I've been thinking while lying on my bed trying to sleep at night.
I've always wanted to try writing my own stories, but only decided to take it seriously recently and forgot many of the stories that I thought of a long time ago... which isn't really a problem, as I am sure those plots must have been downright horrible and embarrassing considering how young I was.
My creativity isn't very good, so instead of original story and normal story with only one fandom, I like to smash 2 or more fandoms together to create new, or maybe old if you look at it the other way, stories. Most of the stories I write will be crossovers.
- TOS and TOA crossover
- Basically it's Kratos in the TOA pre-game universe
- TOS, 12 years after the events in TOS:KoR
- Actually, it can also be considered a crossover... if you take into account the fact that I used Summon Spirits from Tales of Phantasia
- A story with a somewhat original plot. I am still experimenting creating my own plot so I hope it isn't too bad (Though I am less motivated to write it, for some reason I think that this fic is much better in terms of writing style and flow of the story, the scenes also look more natural than Fonic Interruption...).
- TOS and TOA crossover, sequel to Fonic Interruption (have written down a few summary points on first page if you don't want to read Fonic Interruption)
- In addition to Kratos, Lloyd had also come to Auldrant, story will cover the whole TOA game.
I also thought of writing some one shots for my long series, but could also be read alone.
A Hollow Life (TOS) - set 2 years before Fonic Interruption, or 10 years before Demonic Intervention, Kratos and Yuan's final conversation. Complete
First Sign of Remorse (TOA) - set a few days before Fonic Interruption, Jade reflecting on the reason he banned Fomicry. Complete
I'm VERY uncreative and instead of writing original stories, I just like to reuse an old plot, or use already created characters (well duh, that's fanfiction for you)...
And that is just about a glimpse of what has been going on in my mind... though I bet it will take me years just to finish writing them.
One more thing, my native language is Chinese, so please bear with my taking a long time to write, my poor writing skill and my grammar...