Author has written 9 stories for Pokémon, Naruto, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Green Lantern, Karneval/カーニヴァル, and Avatar: Last Airbender.
Who am I..?
It's me, xX Mochi Devil Xx! (Don't worry, my parents haven't named me after some cute mochi cat-devil. It's basically an alias I use on fiction archives and MMORPGs.)
And me no girl. Maybe a hidden fangirl. Me is a fudanshi, which is the gender opposite of fujoshi. I write str8 and yaoi coz I love to write romance and I just need to get my 'products' sold... Seriously, this yaoi stuff sells like hot cakes. And after writing a lot of it myself, I can see why!
I am a cultural person. I love learning about new cultures. I'm a francophile to be exact, and it seems watching more and more subbed anime is turning me into a japanophile as well. By the way, je suis Indien. And no, not all of us say 'Namaste'... I love and respect my own culture as well, but we Indians don't relate to a single culture. There are 80% Hindus here, but we are home to Muslims, Jains, Roman Catholics, Jews and Zoroastrians as well. We are a fusion, not a confusion of cultures.
Real Name: A not-so-typical Indian name. Read the whole profile if you wanna know...
Alias: Mochi Devil. Why I chose this, you ask? Well, guys find some things cute too.
Age: It will keep increasing every year anyway, and I'm too lazy to update my profile...
Fav Color: Blue
Fav Animal: Cat (Do not judge. I know dogs are way more faithful. I just like nekos and neko-jin)
Fav Bird: Peacock (its feathers emanate majesty more than beauty, damn I feel poetic now...)
Fav Fruit: Mango, Peach, Orange, Grapes, Watermelon, Plum, Muskmelon, Raspberries... wait, fruits, right?
Fav Season: Monsoon and Winter
Fav Band: Nickelback and Nittle Grasper (XD)
Fav Song: Kimi=Hana by Pigstar (I don't care if it's in Japanese... The true song video is sad though.)
Fav Game: Age of Empires I, II, III, Online (sorry guys, I'm more into strategy than blind shoot-the-bad-guys)
Currently fanboying: Meeting Shahid Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor (no they aren't related in any way) at a shopping mall.
Fav YouTuber: Pewdiepie (he is insurmountable)
Heavenly Body: The Moon
My positives: Focused, Compassionate, Faithful, Empathetic, Strategic, Curious, Never loses hope
My negatives: Too honest, Possessive (shouldn't be confused with jealousy), Emotional, Secretive (a little vengeful as well) and the opposite of stubborn - overly accepting, maybe...
Lingos I know: Marathi (my native tongue), Hindi, English, basic French, anime Japanese and a German accent. Ja!
Supports: Save Water, Save Life; Meritocracy; LGBT community and Save the Tiger.
Kik: xXMochiDevilXx Feel free to message me on that if you wanna (Just don't be a perv. Even we guys are afraid of pervs).
Why I joined FF...
Frankly, reading a few fanfics out here brought a little spark to my imagination and I found myself spending the day writing down random story-lines. So I thought it was about time I made a FanFiction and FictionPress account and write away!
Again, frankly, I am NOT a professional writer. It's just - 'unleash your imagination' - that I'm doing here. So please don't grill me. I will certainly not expect any great response or thousands of favs and follows right away, of course. All I am doing is writing down what ideas come into my head. And yeah, a lot of naughty ideas come to my head, so I'll be writing them too. *insert le mad pervy scientist laughter*
I am comfortable writing Adventure, Tragedy and Romance (str8, yaoi, whatever...). I am trying to write a Humor fic too, but there's a lot on my database anyway...so, yeah! *sweatdrop*
To all those who'd want to give me tips, I'll certainly be looking forward to it. I can understand that a little criticism never harms and so, I'll definitely look into it! Yeah, I promise! But please, no flames...they...t-they hurt...a lot...
DisturbedYaoiLover, rmpdc.dcstr94, Wilhelm Wigworthy, Matthew William Jones, Zinka17, MakaRishona, High on the Rainbow
My Favorite Anime (I don't read much manga)
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, One Piece, Pokémon, Hetalia, Code Geass, Death Note, Avatar: The Last Air Bender, Avatar: The Legend of Korra, Junjou Romantica, Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi, Fairy Tail, Fullmetal Alchemist, Attack on Titan
Other random Stuff:If you hate flamers then join the AAF (Authors Against Flamers) together we can destroy the bastards that have plagues us for years! If you support out cause copy and pate this on your profile and add your name. The Fifth Rider of Armageddon, BigCC, 4321rayray, acnotdefined, kisshuismylife, xX Mochi Devil Xx, A white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you are born you're PINK When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored? The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away. Put this on your page if you hate racism.
You say Vampires, I say Homunculi!
You say Robert Pattinson, I say Yagami Light!
You say Bella and Edward, I say Katara and Zuko!
You say Team Edward, I say The Bad Touch Trio!
You say Bella, I say Aikawa-san!
You say Jacob, I say Inuzuka Kiba!
You say Forks, I say Konoha!
Beat THAT Twilight fans. Even ma girlfriends here on FF hate you...If you want animal neglect and abuse to stop then copy and paste this onto your profile and add your name to the list: hiccupandtoothlessforever,samsamwww, Mewkishigo98. MewTrust, MakaRishona, xX Mochi Devil Xx,
REASONS TO JOIN TEAM ROCKET (If you wish to join add this list to your profile)
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate too)
2. Meet the recruitment bunny!
3. You get a cool dark cape that covers your whole body!
4. You get a really cool crazy laugh! Practice with me, people: MWA HAHAHAHA *cough cough*!
5. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guys!
6. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life!
7. Money, Money, Money : Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys?
8. WORLD DOMINATION!
Fun things to do on an elevator: Try them today, guys!
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
Copy-pasted only. Not mine by right or copywrite. XDIf you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Archangel's Requiem, Lady Sakura of the Fated, Emy Em Em, Kiska King, ButWhyIsAllTheRumAlwaysGone, goody goody gumdrop 06, Mrs.DeppQueenObsessorGoddess, XxSupernatural.LovexX, Tiger-Cub684, The One-Winged Author, Daydreamer747, xXRandom-BB-Gun-The-ConfusedXx, magicrazy101, blackthunder whitefire, Shea Yuu, Dia Newman, xX Shining Diamond Xx, xX Mochi Devil Xx
99% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber above the skyscraper about to jump; copy and paste this to your profile if you're the 1% who would stand there with popcorn yelling, "Do a backflip!"
Also, Most teens would suffer a heart attack if they saw somebody burning Twilight.
I am only 8 inches long
but I have all my organs.
I love the sound of your voice.
Every time I hear it
I wave my arms and legs.
The sound of your heart beat
is my favorite lullaby.
today I learned how to suck my thumb.
If you could see me
you could definitely tell that I am a baby.
I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though.
It is so nice and warm in here.
You know what Mommy
I'm a boy!
I hope that makes you happy.
I always want you to be happy.
I don't like it when you cry.
You sound so sad.
It makes me sad too
and I cry with you even though
you can't hear me.
my hair is starting to grow.
It is very short and fine
but I will have a lot of it.
I spend a lot of my time exercising.
I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes
and stretch my arms and legs.
I am becoming quite good at it too.
You went to the doctor today.
Mommy, he lied to you.
He said that I'm not a baby.
I am a baby Mommy, your baby.
I think and feel.
Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear that doctor again.
I don't like him.
He seems cold and heartless.
Something is intruding my home.
The doctor called it a needle.
Mommy what is it? It burns!
Please make him stop!
I can't get away from it!
Mommy! HELP me!
Mommy I am okay.
I am in Jesus's arms.
He is holding me.
He told me about abortion.
Why didn't you want me Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was not just stopped from beating, but from loving...
Two more eyes that will never see the beauty of nature...
Two more hands that will never touch the warm fur of their pet...
Two more legs that will never run towards their daddy...
One more mouth that will never learn to speak "Mommy..."
Have a heart and post these on your profile!
Signs you might be afflicted with the condition known as WRITER
1. You would rather talk to the voices in your head than the person sitting next to you. (Normally my characters say things that are not about a stupid new boyfriend or that friend who is currently a 'bitch' and the next day she is a 'BFF')
2. Some of the letters on your keyboard are completely worn off. (H and E. They're literally coming off in one whole piece.)
3. You would rather write than go out. (Don't call me a loner because I prefer being on my own a lot of the time)
4. Your/you're and their/there/they're are errors that send you into an apoplectic fit. (Sh*t that's embarrassing. Gomen.)
5. You get cranky if you don't get to write. (I turn into a monster and start growling)
6. You've ever said, "The voices are getting louder; I must go write."
7. When talking to others, you mentally edit their dialogue and compose tags and beats.
8. You've heard/seen something, and thought, I need to write that down. (*Ahem*)
9. You've ever written a scene, synopsis, outline, or character sketch on a restaurant napkin..and it wasn't a paper napkin.)
10. You wake up in the middle of the night and scrabble for a pen and paper you keep next to your bed to write down a scene to make the voices be quiet so you can get some sleep.(Shut UP! "You shut up! Go write and I'll go to sleep!" Damn.
11. You end an argument by saying, "Oh, wait, I have to write this down-this is the perfect conflict for my characters! Now, repeat what you just yelled." (I also observe my friends reactions to certain situations, like one day I was in class and one of my friends was really angry, and I was all "This is great! I have a bit coming up where one of my characters acts angry like this! Thank you for being angry! It has sparked muse!")
12. Getting the scene finished is more important than coffee, the bathroom, or food. (Just . . . One . . . More . . . Sentence!)
13. You have a momentary reality lapse and mention your characters' situation as a prayer in Sunday school.
14. A blank wall becomes the screen where the scene you're writing takes place right in front of your eyes. (I can see it now! Oh whoops! There goes that building I demolished . . . heh heh heh.)
15. The easiest way for you to deal with conflict is to go home and write it in your story.
16. You purposely eavesdrop in public. (“Hey, have you heard of the . . .”Hmm, interesting indeed. A great idea for the next chapter!)
17. At parties, your method of making conversation is to discover people in the room with interesting occupations (preferably your hero or heroine's) so you can conduct research.
18. You listen to the writer's commentary on every DVD so that you can analyze his/her writing process.
19. You have a favorite line from every movie you've seen.
20. You can't write because you're mad at one of your characters.
21. You argue with said character. (NO! It’s not meant to go like THAT!“Yes it is.”ADHSCIWU%$, YOUR CRAP WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON THE NEXT CHAPTER.“:p”
22. You drive three hours to a city where you don't know anyone, spend another three hours driving around the city, then drive three hours home and decide NOT to set your story there.
23. You have a folder on your computer labeled "Ideas." Some of the files within this folder have only one or two words or sentences and while they made perfect sense years ago, between the software changes in that period of time garbling half the words and your own faulty memory, you have no idea what it means or where you're going with it. But you keep it anyway because you never know, you might remember it eventually.
24. You start to laugh out loud in public at what something your character might say.
25. At school, you secretly look forward to writing English papers. (Sometimes I feel like I'm the ONLY ONE.)
26. When you talk to someone, you constantly correct their bad grammar.(One thing that drives me mental is precisely that.)
27. Even though you try your hardest to resist, you often correct your own grammar on IM.
28. You talk to yourself constantly.
29. You talk to yourself about talking to yourself too much. (We disagree with that, don’t we? Yes we do.)
30. Your family/friends have come to the ignore the habit of your talking to yourself.
31. You've apologized out loud to a character after doing something horrible to them.
32. You have the odd habit of sending very well thought out, creative text messages while messaging a friend. (Friend: What do u thnk I shld do tomrw? ME: Well, I think you should go out and express yourself by doing whatever you want. You can write, sing, dance, paint, draw . . . It’s really up to you. Friend: Uh, ok?)A: Hot
B: Loves people
Is loved by everyone, Hot, Cute and Easy to fall in love with.
Frickin' awesome! That's me, guys! :D
So now enough about me, my writing preferences and the random stuff you saw up there. Moving on to my projects
COMPLETE:Midnight - Pokémon (Game) FireRed/LeafGreen - Pairing: OldRivalShipping - Green(RivalCharacter) X Leaf(FemalePlayableCharacter) - Lemon - OneshotRated MA- (My very first fic here!)Green and Leaf had decided that they were through, talks were turning into arguments, arguments into fights for dominance. They even came upon a time for it...midnight...but do their hearts say otherwise? In Heat - Naruto - Pairing: Kiba I. X Kyouhei S.(OC) - Lemon - Shounen-ai/Yaoi - Oneshot - (My very first yaoi fic!) - Rated MAKiba's in time for the mating season, but decides to avoid his boyfriend Kyouhei just so that he won't 'accidentally hurt' him. But this isn't going to hold Kyouhei back as he decides to investigate what's bothering his dog-nin boyfriend so much. My Will needs your Hope - Green Lantern DC Comics - Inspirational/Spiritual Poem - The Emotion of Willpower needs the Emotion of Hope - Rated TLook around you...isn't there just loss and despair? No, there is something else too...something that drives out Fear and gives birth to Will. It's called hope...the blue emotion...Our world needs Hope and Will to drive out fear, but of what use is the Will if Hope loses faith in itself? Happy Birthday, Prussia - Hetalia: Axis Powers - Shouen-ai(Yaoi) Oneshot - Prussia X Canada - Rated MAIt's Prussia's birthday! Well, I know it's on Jan 18, but do we need a reason for some PruCan? No we don't! So, here is my first PruCan birthday fic! Bruder's Broken Toy - Hetalia: Axis Powers - Shouen-ai(Yaoi) Oneshot - Germany X Canada - Rated TGift fic for Matthew Williams Jones - Ludwig is a victim of unrequited love. But will it stay that way when he learns of the abuse Gilbert is inflicting on Matthew?
INCOMPLETE/ONGOING:All for One - Pokémon (Game) Black 2/White 2 & Avatar: The Last Air Bender X-over - Het & Shounen-ai/Yaoi pairings - Nate/Kyouhei X Hugh/Hyuu, Rosa/Mei X Cheren-Rated MWhat happens when your favorite Pokemon Black 2 White 2(game) characters are merged with the Avatar world? Well, of course there's adventure! But mind you, there aren't any pocket monsters running around here to be caught, nor is there any 'master of all four elements' Avatar around to save the world from the Fire Nation. But when Nate/Kyouhei, Hugh/Hyuu, Rosa/Mei and Cheren are around, who needs them anyway? Facebook International - Hetalia: Axis Powers - Lots of pairings and Humor - Facebook Fiction - Rated MAll the nations have gone cyber. With the new social networking fad, how will their tale turn out? Will the addiction grow into their everyday lives? Read to find out more! Light of My Life - Death Note - Shounen-ai/Yaoi - L X Light - Collaboration with Zinka17 - First collaboration - (Check this baby out!) - Rated TL's life is a tragic one. Haunting memories plague him, and he's constantly bullied in college with no friends. But when Light Yagami comes into his life, everything changes. L doesn't quite understand these new feelings at first, but soon realizes that he's fallen for his best friend. However, Misa Amane is prepared to take whatever measures are necessary to keep L away. AU
So then, what is everyone waiting for? Read and review my works! If you feel like asking me anything, feel free to PM me or message me on Kik right away!
P.S.: And yeah, if I make totally inappropriate and downright atrocious mistakes at grammar, please spare me. English is my THIRD language...
Aoi Umi Opallene (16)
Baby Chiba (7)
Daniel Lazerus (12)
Ichigo No Ki (19)
Kai-chan Akiyama (10)
Larien Surion (65)
Miyuki Wynter (15)
narusasunaru kit (12)
Raven Deathstar (34)
Rhazhah KetsuekiBara (14)
Spring Zephyr (163)
Tetsuhiro Morinaga (10)
The Mystery Guy (7)
Trylan Aire (4)
Yaoi flame (38)