Author has written 14 stories for Twilight.
The Ruggeddom Contest
Ruggeddom is described as just how it sounds.
Give us your lumberjacks, your miners and your construction workers. Throw in some game wardens, big game hunters and feral fly fishermen.
As long as they're wearin' flannel and sportin' some sexy scruff, we want 'em.
1st Place Judge's Vote - Building up by tiffanyanne3 and RachelFish
2nd Place Judge's Vote - Lines by Hoodfabulous
3rd Place Judge's Vote - Rusted by chinchin.unicorn
1st Place Public Vote - Building Up by tiffanyanne3 and RachelFish
2nd Place Public Vote - Lines by Hoodfabulous
3rd Place Public Vote - Something’s Gotta Give by Ericastwilight
Most Rugged - tied
Emmett - Nomad Love by OhGeeFantasy
Edward - Lines by Hoodfabulous
Host’s Choice - Jonesn - Hoggin' Dazs
Judge’s Pick - Robsmyyummy Cabanaboy - Rusted by chinchin.unicorn
Judge’s Pick - LayAtHomeMom - Rusted by chinchin.unicorn
Judge’s Pick - Darknnerdy- Lines by Hoodfabulous
Judge’s Pick - Jiff Simpson - Building Up by tiffanyanne3 and RachelFish
Judge’s Pick - CaligirlMon - Nomad Love by OhGeeFantasy
Participants and their entries
Building Up by TiffanyAnne3 and Rachel Fish
Lines by Hoodfabulous
Rusted by chinchin.unicorn
Something's Gotta Give by Ericastwilight
Hoggin' Dazs by Rumnernikkiee
Emu Crazy in Love by PrescriptionNotStreet - a collaboration between Hoodfabulous and Rumnernikkiee
The Suitor by Cecilia Melton
Road Maps by EnchantedbyTwilight
Féileadh Mor by shellyduran
Heaven Sent by 2brown-eyes
Masen Boys by Jdifrans1
Nomad Love by OhGeeFantasy
Pressure-Treated Mahogany by Writtenbyabdex
Camp Wannahummah by stratocastic1969
- All submissions must be ANONYMOUS. PLEASE DO NOT divulge any specifics of your story (unless it's your beta, prereader, or secret keeper in confidence), INCLUDING: word count, type of ruggeddom you have chosen, and all other clues to which entry could be yours. Please do not post or continue your story anywhere until after the winners have been announced.
- You may promote the contest and say that you entered, but if you in any way reveal which story is yours to anyone other than your Beta and the designated Secret Keeper you will be immediately disqualified. Additionally, once your entry is posted, please do not reply to reviews for your story until the contest is over and winners are announced.
- All entries must be original, and new for this contest. Participants are more than welcome to continue the story after the contest concludes. Lemons are NOT required. No rewrites of Brokeback Mountain.
- All entries must fit within the theme of the contest or they will be sent back. All around ruggeddness, scruff and/or Flannel mandatory.
- Collaborations are welcome.
- Limit of two per person/collaboration.
- Participants must be 18 or older.
- Minimum of 3,000 words and maximum of 15,000 words, not counting the header and author’s notes. No exceptions.
- All o/s must be BETA’d. We will be validating all entries for grammar, spelling, etc. If there are a large number of errors or the story has issues with readability, then your entry will be sent back to you so that you may edit and revise before resubmitting.
- All genre’s/couples welcome as long as the story meets the requirements of the theme.
Any entries containing rape, dubious consent, incest, physical abuse, pedophilia or hanky panky with Babe, The Big Blue Ox (Bestiality) will be rejected.
- All Entries must include the heading below.
The Ruggeddom Contest
Submissions start April 20th - May 18th
All submissions are to be sent to this address: [email protected]
Voting begins May 19th - 29th
Winners announced June 1st
Judge's 1st 2nd and 3rd place
Public 1st 2nd and 3rd place
After the contest ends, be sure to visit Printing Paws Graphics for all your banner needs