Author has written 6 stories for Naruto, Inuyasha, Harry Potter, Phantom of the Opera, and Fullmetal Alchemist.
Currently at the crossroads... I don't know what's the next step I'm supposed to take... sigh...
1) The Resurrection mainly for Harry Potter, but with the premise borrowed from Full Metal Alchemist
2) Of Deathly Hallows and the Sorceror's Stone for Harry Potter - Previously an 8-chaptered thing, the story has now been pooled into 1 chapter. Discontinued.
3) The Truth about Tobi for Naruto - the now obsolete theory that Tobi is Sasuke's real father
4) Orochimaru's Bedtime Stories (OBS) for Naruto - Originally a series of ridiculous explanations as to why the characters of the highly popular anime and manga Naruto look or act that way. It is now a melting pot of stories (both finished and unfinished) and plot synopses (that most probably will not emerge as full-fledged stories).
5) The Frog Prince for Inuyasha - My first ever piece of fan fiction. Complete.
6) Christine Decides for The Phantom of the Opera (musical) - Ah, the things that happen when you can't get songs out of your head. Complete.