Author has written 7 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Saint Seiya, and Sailor Moon.
Hi guys, I like to roleplay and write fanfiction, I love Yu-Gi-Oh from the bottom of my heart. I love all sorts of Anime as well, from the normal standard stuff, to the wild off-the wall stuff.
Also - I do fanfics for Vampire Knights, Sailor Moon, Black Blood Brothers, Fullmetal Alchemist, Black Butler or Kuroshitsuji, and a few others. I'm pretty fun to talk to. I have only be doing this for a year and half and I don't know if I'm doing good or bad, reviews help me become better, and If you don't enjoy my work, sadly don't talk, or tell me. I do how ever write normal stories, I prefer Fantasy, Romance, and Drama. I do make my fics for fun and don't really have a time frame for updates. I'm either early or late. I my school seems to hate me. And here is my Bio -
I am a die hard yaoi fan.:I AM AN OTAKU, ARE YOU? You say English, we say Japanese, You say swords, we say Bleach You say reality, we say anime You say comics, we say manga You say countries, we say Hetalia You say hello, we say konichiwa, You cry if a character dies, we have a rainbow of emotions You only feel what you're favorite person feels, we feel what everyone else is feeling You crush on pop stars, we crush on anime characters You think we're crazy, but we think we're just normal You say crazy, we say Soul Eater You say ocean, we say One Piece You say ninja, we say Naruto, You think we're fan people, but we're all Otakus
PLEASE READ WHAT'S UNDER THIS!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the Realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
on your profile
if you support
(meaning not GX or 5Ds!)
(like them too but not nearly as much as the original)
To everyone who complains about spellings...TAKE THIS:
If you can read this message, you are blessed, because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
(If you could read that put it in your profile)
Think of Me, as the person who has ideas, but doesn't say them in fear of getting hurt and having them stolen.
Think of Me, as the one kid that just doesn't open up because it hurts to much in the end.
But please, do remember that I will do good things because I opened up and told the ideas locked in my head. Don't be mad you didn't think of them first, just remember I was there, you could have asked me.
But please, do remember that I was a sweet person who would listen to you talk if you needed, but then I would snap because you never asked how I felt. You could have helped me and the fears I had.
CAN YOU PLEASE ALSO NOT REPORT ME!!!! I REALLY WORK HARD TO DO THESE FANFICS, AND IF YOU HATE THEM TELL ME AND I REALLY HOPE THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN AGAIN.