Author has written 3 stories for Portal, Team Fortress 2, and Sonic the Hedgehog.
"My brain! It bursts with ideas! I must write. I MUST WRITE!"
Diamondpython here. I'm the most incurable shipper on this planet, but I also love a good laugh. Also, to quote Kevin Bolk's "Ten things nerds will always enjoy", nerds will always enjoy crossovers, and that sentiment holds true with me. Kthxbai!
95 percent of all teens would cry if the Jonas brothers were on a 20 story building about to jump. The other 5 percent would bring a chair and popcorn. Copy and Paste to your profile if your one of the 5.
People are either signing up for Team Edward or Team Jacob. If you're willing to join Team I-Don't-Give-A-Darn-About-That-Mushy-Gunk-Known-Only-As-Twilight, copy this into your profile and add your name to this list: Lady Lilane, Meta Knight LOVER, Metaknight4ever, Invisibool, FlipperBoidSkua, 13DiamondPython13