Author has written 10 stories for Fairly OddParents, Harvest Moon, Mario, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Let's get through some standard things first!
Sunny Day in February. Yes yes, I know it's bad, but I've grown fond of it so let's just leave it like this. Most people call me Sunny, by the way, so... well, feel free to call me that!
Probably way too old to be hanging around Fanfiction all the time.
Oh, you're going to love this: February 14. Yes, Valentine's Day. All mine, baby. I claimed it in the name of sunny days. It's pretty cool to celebrate your birthday on Valentine's Day - you'll always get presents and cards! Yes! Jealous already? Bet you are!
Female - come on, check my nickname. See that? There's no guy (or sane woman) on Earth willing enough to have a name like that.
Dutch. So fear my grammatical errors. I'm always trying hard to avoid fail!English, but I know I still make a lot of mistakes. Feel free to tell me if you see mistakes in my fics, then I'll try to fix it as soon as I can.
Now for some fandoms I'm into!
I honestly wish I could write down a lot of wonderful, fabletastic fandoms here, but at the moment, I'm only really into Axis Powers Hetalia. The rest... not so much.
I used to like a lot more, though, like Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon, buuut... well, not so much anymore.
I guess I've got the hots for countries.
Bring out some pairings!
- Spain/Romano (one and only favorite... also, the only Hetalia-pairing I've written fanfiction for so far!)
- Germany/Italy (because I always love to ship a serious guy with a cheerful... guy. Hm-hm!)
- France/England (because it cracks me up.)
- France/Canada (because it cracks me up.)
- France/the whole friggin' world (because it cracks me up AND IT'S CANON.)
- Russia/Belgium (*whistles*)
- Netherlands/Liechtenstein (*whistles some more*)
Want to know what kind of fanfics I like to read?
- Romance. Serously, I'm a sucker for romance/fluff/kissy-kiss stuff.
- Humor. 'Cause I like to laugh. Loud.
- Hurt/Comfort. But only when there's an happy ending, because I'm a wuss.
- Smut. It has to be good, though. The perv in me is a critical creep.
- Parody. Life's a laugh and that's the joke, it's true.
- Any combination of above options.
Want to know what kind of fanfics I like to write?
- Romance. I love romance. It's corny and sweet and makes me feel special. Fufufufu.
- Humor. Not sure if my humor's that good, but it won't stop me from trying to write funny things.
- Parody. I LOVE writing parodies. 'Nuff said.
I probably will never ever write stuff that's disturbingly angsty or scary or violent, because I don't like/dare to write that.
Nope. So if you're going to read something that's written by yours truly, expect a lot of fluff. And weird, Dutch humor. And stuff.
Current fic I'm working on
A new Spamano-fic: And Three Makes Five. Expect updates every weekend (but forgive me when I can't make it, okay?)...
Other things you should know
After months of stressing, I've finally graduated from my studies! I'm a pegagogue now! Look at me, all grown-up with a degree and everything! Yay!
I'm always updating my fic on Saturday-morning (that's Friday-night for the people living in America, or so I've learned).
I'm always answering signed-in reviews... except when reviewers tell me it's okay if I don't. Or when I've completed a fic. I tend to get lazy after finishing a fic... but I always try to thank all my readers in the final chapter. Really!
By the way, I tend to ramble.
Oh, and my profile-pic is made by the wonderful artist macaroni-massacre. Yay! \(3)/
...and that's it. Now go read some fics, people. I heard there are a lot of them around here.