Author has written 11 stories for Fairly OddParents, Harvest Moon, Mario, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Let's get through some standard things first!
Sunny Day in February. Yes yes, I know it's bad, but I've grown fond of it so let's just leave it like this. Most people call me Sunny, by the way, so... well, feel free to call me that!
Probably way too old to be hanging around Fanfiction all the time.
Oh, you're going to love this: February 14. Yes, Valentine's Day. All mine, baby. I claimed it in the name of sunny days. It's pretty cool to celebrate your birthday on Valentine's Day - you'll always get presents and cards! Yes! Jealous already? Bet you are!
Female - come on, check my nickname. See that? There's no guy (or sane woman) on Earth willing enough to have a name like that.
Dutch. So fear my grammatical errors. I'm always trying hard to avoid fail!English, but I know I still make a lot of mistakes. Feel free to tell me if you see mistakes in my fics, then I'll try to fix it as soon as I can.
Now for some fandoms I'm into!
I honestly wish I could write down a lot of wonderful, fabletastic fandoms here, but at the moment, I'm only really into Axis Powers Hetalia. The rest... not so much.
I used to like a lot more, though, like Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon, buuut... well, not so much anymore.
I guess I've got the hots for countries.
Bring out some pairings!
- Spain/Romano (one and only favorite. These guys make me ramble like mad.)
- Germany/Italy (because I always love to ship a serious guy with a cheerful... guy. Hm-hm!)
- France/England (because it cracks me up.)
- France/Canada (because it cracks me up.)
- France/the whole friggin' world (because it cracks me up AND IT'S CANON.)
- Russia/Belgium (*whistles*)
- Netherlands/Liechtenstein (*whistles some more*)
Want to know what kind of fanfics I like to read?
- Romance. Serously, I'm a sucker for romance/fluff/kissy-kiss stuff.
- Humor. 'Cause I like to laugh. Loud.
- Hurt/Comfort. But only when there's an happy ending, because I'm a wuss.
- Smut. It has to be good, though. The perv in me is a critical creep.
- Parody. Life's a laugh and that's the joke, it's true.
- Any combination of above options.
Want to know what kind of fanfics I like to write?
- Romance. I love romance. It's corny and sweet and makes me feel special. Fufufufu.
- Humor. Not sure if my humor's that good, but it won't stop me from trying to write funny things.
- Parody. I LOVE writing parodies. 'Nuff said.
I... thought I would never ever write stuff that's disturbingly angsty or dark because I don't like/dare to write that.
But then I wrote And Three Makes Five and I needed to adjust my profile.
So, yes. I may write angsty and dark fics. It just depends on the fic - and my mood, really.
But seriously, most of my fics are silly, fluffy and ridiculously huge.
Current fic I'm working on
A Spamano-fic: And Three Makes Five. Expect updates every weekend, unless I tell you not to.
Other things you should know
I'm a pedagogue, so I'm supposed to know a lot about children from 0 to 18 years old. However, I still have a lot to learn, and I still need to find a decent job that suits my studies.
Currently, I'm trying to become a teacher that teaches the beautifully horrible language Dutch to innocent young souls. I'm also a mailwoman, single and quite small, for a Dutch person.
I'm also struggling to work on my own personal development. It's not easy, but I'm trying.
I'm always updating my fic on Saturday-morning (that's Friday-night for the people living in America, or so I've learned).
I'm always answering signed-in reviews... except when reviewers tell me it's okay if I don't. Or when I've completed a fic. I tend to get lazy after finishing a fic... but I always try to thank all my readers in the final chapter. Really!
By the way, I tend to ramble.
Oh, and my profile-pic is made by the wonderful artist macaroni-massacre. Yay! \(3)/
...and that's it. Now go read some fics, people. I heard there are a lot of them around here.